Hawaii Five-0 Season 2 Trailer: Terry O'Quinn Rides to the Rescue

As it would turn out, John Locke may be the key to Steve McGarrett’s freedom.

The first trailer for the second season of CBS’ high-octane Hawaii Five-0 is out, and it offers the first video of Lost alum Terry O’Quinn as Joe White, the Navy Seal Lt. Commander who taught McGarrett (played by Alex O’Loughlin) everything he knows — except how to stay out of jail, apparently.

Exclusive: Hawaii Five-0 Reunites Two Heroes

Also within the promo, Losties can also enjoy the reunion of O’Quinn and Danial Dae Kim, whose Chin Ho Kelly gives McGarrett’s mentor a warm welcome to their world.

Crossover Alert! NCIS: LA‘s Kensi to Drop In on the Hawaii Five-0 Team

Check out the full trailer below. Five-0 premieres its new season Monday, Sept. 19, at 10/9c.

1. DL says:

H-50 lost me towards the end of its first season. It felt too much like NCIS: LA without any of the fun. However, with O’Quinn on board and Masi Oka getting full-time status, I will give the show another shot.

2. elevendcc says:

WE HAVE TO GO BACK!!!!!!!

3. Casey says:

Oh my god! I’m so excited I could cry! ONE: Season two is so close! And TWO: LOST REUNION! <333 No TV scoop could make me happier right now! :D

4. Patricia says:

“The video you have requested is not available for your geographic region”…DAMN IT! Do you have another version that is available in Canada????

5. kevin says:

Let’s hope John Locke can bring the Five-O team back together again.

6. Judith Takaba says:

I am so happy to see Terry O’Quinn back here in Hawaii for “5-0!” I loved him as the Commander air group (CAG) on JAG, and, of course, he was fantastic on “Lost.” Welcome back, Terry!

• Cece says:

I loved him on JAG! That was the first show I saw Terry on and started watching Lost because of him (shame how it ended as well as his character) but he was great as the CAG.

7. Olivia says:

CBS, how do you make even H50 look boring in a trailer. Maybe it’s the announcer.

8. Liana in San Diego says:

SOOOOO excited about this! Loved the show anyway, but with O’Quinn onboard it will be beyond awesome! Woo hoo!

9. Chad says:

The video is not available in my geographic region. And people wonder why the rest of the world hates America. Mostly because of things like this.