White Collar Nabs Season 4 Renewal

It’d be a major crime not to keep White Collar going, so USA Network has officially renewed the fan fave drama for a 16-episode fourth season, a rep for the cabler confirms for TVLine.

USA Network Renews Suits, Sets End Date for In Plain Sight

The news, first reported by Variety, comes on the eve of the series wrapping production on the back end of its third season, which is set to unspool in January 2012.

First Look: Charisma Carpenter on USA Network’s Burn Notice

White Collar aired its midseason finale on Aug. 9, leaving viewers with a stirring cliffhanger, as [spoiler alert for those terribly negligent wit their DVRs!] Peter worried about the fate of wife Elizabeth, who had been abducted from their home by Keller.

1. CJ says:

YES!!!!! Been waiting for this news :-)

Now they just need to fix the bromance…

• Joanna says:

Oh please. The suspense in the bromance was the best ever yet! That’s what we love. Make it all sweet and boring……

Lose viewers.

Wooh.

• CJ says:

The tension was fine, but it’s served its purpose. Jeff Eastin has said a main focus of the remainder of Season 3 next winter is fixing the relationship between Peter and Neal.

• timotey says:

Actually, their viewership was best when it was “Peter and Neal against the world,” not “Peter and Neal against each other,” just saying. Having Peter and Neal in the same boat doesn’t mean it have to be boring. I personally preferred S1&2, S3 is kinda boring, too many characters, lying, cheating, hidden agenda. Eh… I hope Jeff Eastin keeps his word and fixes it.

• PC says:

I SO agree! Enough of the anklet, and trying to ‘get” Neal…why can’t it just be Neal and Peter working together and pulling off all of the amazing “Mission Impossible” type operations. They are so good at that and it is so nice to see the work together. There is enough tension in the world, I would really enjoy their great realationship and outstanding accomplishments for the FBI.

Set Neil free, celebrate and give him a respectable assciation witht the Bureau. Maybe develop Neals ‘new life’ as a free man, and use his talents and friendship with Peter for good.

I hated the endinf with Peter at the end of this season. Enough with the tension and all its craziness. Lets have some rest and good mystery challenges they can work together.

And BTW why is their season so sort>>

2. Kate says:

I love this show but was a little disappointed in some of the liberties they took for convenience this season. Mainly that Neil would be checking out the treasure on the laptop with Sarah in the room and that she would of course not only see but remember the password reflected off the guitar. Oh and that the guys didn’t even attempt to hide the video feed on the laptop, it just asks for the password as soon as you open it. I get that they needed to advance the storyline, but that episode in particular didn’t jive with how careful Neil and Mozzie are.

• Joanna says:

This is USA network blue sky thing. Don’t question it.

As a lover of cutting edge dramz, I was shocked by inconsistencies until I understood what USA network is about. Now I am free to enjoy the beauty of Bomer, funny lines, different plots, great clothes, amazing new york, Mozzie and some great supporting cast members.

Great stuff.

• duranclan says:

agreed

3. Cass says:

YAY YAY YAY !!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Elizabeth says:

Yay!!!!
    Love me some Neal & Peter.

(Jones, Moz & Elizabeth are awesome too!)

5. Lorie says:

Natch! I’m just glad it’s now official.

6. Austen says:

Inevitable renewal.

7. Mikaylah says:

So glad! :)

8. Jared says:

Best news of the day!

9. Emgee says:

BUH YAH!!!!!!!!!!

10. Templar says:

Doing the Teaberry Shuffle inside my head. This is my favorite cable show and USA is my favorite cable station. Splendid news.

11. Brittany says:

YES! Bomer is the most attractive person on television. (imo) =)

12. Justin says:

That is great news!

13. Annika says:

*does a happy dance* :D

14. Amy says:

the show’s doing great! it would be a crime indeed if it wasn’t renewed

15. Tej says:

What was the last show USA cancelled? I can’t remember and I’ve been watching sone or more of their shows since around 2005.

16. nidgeyboy says:

i am from the uk and this show is AWSOME.its the best thing since 24.Spooks still kicks ass though

17. BEN says:

AVEC TOI NEAL LE GARS IL FAIT PAS LE POINT

18. Ann says:

My 11 year old daughter and I love the show, but I have to watch it first to see if she can see it. She and I are very disappointed when it gets too physical. Neal is her hero, and seeing him sleeping around would blow it for her. We follow every season and love it! Please put Neal and Peter on the same team again! :)

19. Ian juma says:

Where did alex dissappear to? I think she should be brought back in to the picture

20. Jane says:

Une des meilleures séries que j’ai regardé :) Quel suspens !

21. Lobo says:

Thank god I love this show and would cry if it went off the air

22. Edzelle says:

this is a good show…tnx for the renewal…shout out to Jeff Eastin for creating a wonderful show…s1 and s2 are great…s3 has a lot of things going on but its for the show’s best interest…this show could go on for more seasons to come…if I may, careful on the decisions for what to be included in the show…one huge mistake could ruin everything…like the laptop used to monitor the stolen treasure…it was too easy and too obvious…but its still a great show…can’t get enough of it…cheers!

23. sam says:

I loved season 3. it was much more interesting than season 1 & 2.few episodes in season 1 & 2 were boring but season 3 was interesting right from the beginning till the end..But overall its a great show :) love all the characters…hope matt & willie garson live in new york happily ever after with all their treasure & stuff :)

24. sam says:

yeah but the story writers could have been more careful with that laptop thing in season 3..Who on earth would leave a laptop with details of stolen treasure lying around just like dat :P

25. James says:

awesome!!!
    WHITE COLLAR is the bestestestest serial ever!!
    it must go on and on and on!!!!
    we love it!!
    WHITE COLLAR rocks!!
    its simply toooooooo smart !!! too goood!!!!!!!

26. Jennifer says:

Is it sad that when I watched many episodes back to back (catching up on Netflix)…I dreamed about Neal Caffrey….sooo adorable!! :-)

Love this show!! Can’t wait for the rest of Season 3!!!

27. NINA says:

PLEASE PLEASE DO LET THIS PROGRAM CONTINUED AND NEVER STOP. i LOVE THE VRIENDSHIP AND THE INVESTIGATION PART. PERFECT PICTURE.

NINA

28. Alyssa says:

Love Neal!he is the hottest man in N A

29. LilaLola says:

MAAAAAN ive just watched the last episode -.- the ONLY thing i hate about this show is that the endings are just TORTURE!! :D i cant wait to see the 4th season

30. Prince Williams Onyema. says:

I Love White Collar is d best seasonal movie i’ve ever watch. Plz jeff we want 2 see d complete seasons of season 4 n probably season 5 i cnt wait any longer 2 get t complete(m gettin chocked up Losin Air plz b fast in completing it.) i Love White Collar vvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyy much n cnt wait for a complete season 4 n season 5. Neal, Peter, Elizibeth and Mozzie are my Heros n Idols. I Love Y’al

31. Unquestionably believe that which you said. Your favorite justification seemed to be on the net the easiest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I certainly get irked while people consider worries that they plainly do not know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and also defined out the whole thing without having side-effects , people can take a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thanks