The Talk to Add Kardashian Mom Kris Jenner

Kris Jenner is expanding her family business to include CBS’ The Talk.

Deadline’s Nikki Finke is reporting that the network is thisclose to announcing the addition of the Kardashian matriarch as a fill-in co-host on the in-flux gabfest. Also joining the roundtable is conservative radio personality Sheryl Underwood.

The hiring of Jenner and Underwood follows news that original co-hosts Holly Robinson Peete and Leah Remini have not been invited back for Season 2, and Sharon Osbourne — who was previously granted a lengthy family leave from the show — will return in a diminished capacity.

Talk creator Sara Gilbert will be back, as will CBS darling Julie Chen.

Comments (93)

• I will NEVER watch this show ever again. Kris Jenner? Disgusting! No Holly and no Leah?! Too sad. Bye bye The Talk!

Comment by Kim – August 26, 2011 12:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If they don’t bring Holly and leah I will not watch it with out them the gripped as it was was good Kris Jenner will make me stay away

Comment by nyssa – August 26, 2011 01:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’ve watched almost every episode of the Talk… but it that publicity whore Kris Jenner joins the show they will lose me as a viewer. I am not a fan of Kris and her disgusting family. CBS made a big mistake, they had a good group already and it didn’t need to be fixed. Who will CBS add next season? Holly Madison and Paris Hilton?

Comment by Talia – August 26, 2011 03:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think 5 on the panel was too many. Sharon should have been a once in a while fill-in. Admit it CBS, the problem with THE TALK is Julie Chen. Favoritism by her husband will not get her fired, but the fans will not watch. Look at the comments. Leah and Holly were colorful panelists. Sarah , well was Sarah, huggable. Julie acted like an old lady, as if she was still doing the news. I believe “stuffed shirt” is a good description. And she disgustingly promoted BIG BROTHER so much I don’t watch that anymore, either. See ya CBS and THE TALK.

Comment by Cathie – August 27, 2011 03:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m with everyone else! Can’t stand the whole Kardashian thing! The Talk is now deleted from my PVR. Somebody plz give Holly and Leah their own show.

Comment by Deborah – August 29, 2011 10:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Kris Jenner is such a low class human being, as is her entire family. It is therefore, difficult to believe that she would be one of the hosts of “The Talk” show. The entire show lacks personable hosts and needs a total revision. Julie and Sarah leave alot to be desired.They will lose viewers with Kris Jenner on the show. I am sure that Leah, who was wonderful on the King and Queens”, will be able to put her talent to much better use than the show that has lost lots of viewers, and has had lower ratings since the show started. I think Julie’s husband, should realize, that his wife is not benefiting the show by being the main host. I think Sarah is a very sweet person, but this is not the venue for her. I am not familiar with Holly’s other work, but she was likeable. I think “The Talk” show needs to incorporate some intelligent issues. Their talk is very bland, and sometimes is disturbing in that the topics are inane. If the show continues along the same vein and with a lack of personable hosts, they will become a show with a very short history.
    You need to listen more to your viewers, otherwise, you will continually turn them off!!

Comment by Samantha – August 29, 2011 02:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • R.I.P “The Talk”, it won’t be long now without your life sustaining Leah and Holly. And stop with the Kardashian Krack, it’s being peddled every where and it’s laced with stupidity. Krack kills!

Biggest mistake ever, jumping the shark. I will no longer be watching and it’s sad. I work the evening shift and started my day with The Talk, now I guess I’ll watch nothing. It will be about the same as the new Talk. Leah and Holly WERE The Talk.

Comment by Arnie – August 30, 2011 03:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wow, Holly was like the female version of a “cool cat”, Leah was like a NY “down the block friend”! Julie & hubby must NOT be native New Yorker’s Leah & Holly are the perfect example of just that “NY”!

Comment by V – August 30, 2011 11:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can’t believe CBS is doing this. The show is fine like it is!!! Whos bright idea was this!!!?????? Not a good idea at all. Rethink!! Please RETHINK!!

Comment by Tameika – September 1, 2011 09:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I agree you guys

Comment by Sherlyne – September 4, 2011 05:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I agréé!

Comment by Sherlyne – September 4, 2011 05:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The Talk has lost a viewer. Can not imagine what these people were thinking but have a feeling this show will be off the air sooner rather than later now! Even with the boss’ wife leading the pack.

Comment by Sandy – September 5, 2011 01:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree. CBS when did you think that was a good idea?

Comment by Jo – October 3, 2011 02:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I have never bothered with this show – none of these women represent myself or my views in any way. Get a few real women in there to speak.

Comment by j – September 6, 2011 04:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • You have GOT to be kidding me?? Count me among the many who will NOT tune in any more…..Leah and Holly were the two best “Talent”….you just blew a huge audience. “Mrs Jenner” is a disgrace and a ZERO…shame on you CBS

Comment by STACEY – September 19, 2011 11:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • CBS how sad for you to treat the BEST two people on the show they MADE the show. It was just like sitting in with my girlfriends laughing so dang hard. They are what you call Careing people.. from the heart.. all you got now is people who have nothing to offer to the viewers. Jules is a bore back stabbing person.Kris Kardashian oh sure like I want to hear what she has to offer .. think NOT. Boy CBS you really messed up big time this time.. Will no longer watch the TALK.. you wrecked my day.. you took so much happiness away from me and so many other viewer’s too . shame shame on you. Love the old saying what goes around comes around.. the rating are NOT good like you are saying dont think you will ever say they are.. BUT they are ..
    your new show stinks to high heaven..A great show to watch now is
    THE CHEW.. LEAH AND HOLLY YOU ARE MISSED SO VERY VERY MUCH I hope some other network picks you two ladies right up.. I will be their to watch it that is for dang sure.

Comment by MaryAnn – September 28, 2011 06:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • CBS when did you think this was a good idea? Leah and Holly were the reason I watched. And where is Sharon, she’s another reason America watches. Should we boycott CBS?

Comment by Jo – October 3, 2011 02:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post