Fall TV Preview

Exclusive First Look: Grey's Anatomy Alum T.R. Knight Returns to TV on Law & Order: SVU

In his first TV gig since checking out of Grey’s Anatomy two years ago, T.R. Knight has landed a juicy guest turn on Law & Order SVU — and we’ve got your exclusive first look.

SVU Scoop: Stabler’s Exit to Be Dealt With Over [Spoiler Alert]

In the episode — slated to air sometime this fall — Knight plays a man suspected of being a serial rapist.

Upon leaving Grey’s in May 2009, Knight returned to his theater roots with a part in the Los Angeles production of the musical parade. He followed that up with a starring role opposite Patrick Stewart in a Broadway revival of David Mamet’s A Life in the Theatre.

The new season of SVU premieres Wednesday, Sept. 21 on NBC.

Comments (31)

• I will watch can’t wait.

Comment by Tiva4Life – August 22, 2011 02:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why do all the loveable character of successful shows alway turn out to be rapists on other shows?

First Buffy’s “Xander” (he was a sweetheart on Buffy).
    Now GA’s George… (he is just a suspect, but still… I am not amused).
    Of course it gives them the opportunity to show off their acting skills.
    Still, it’s painful to watch for me :)

Comment by Svenja – August 22, 2011 02:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • omg I completely agree Xander was a little easier to take because it was the complete opposite he even looked kinda different but George! talk about a heart breaker I hope he comes back to tv full time i miss him. that goes for Xander too

Comment by Jess – August 23, 2011 06:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Well, it shows that both are very good actors who can act many different parts! :)

Comment by Liz – August 23, 2011 10:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wow he looks thin

Comment by Alex – August 22, 2011 02:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • He lost a lot of weight. I’m not sure he quite pulls it off. I think he looked better with some extra weight on. To be fair though, this isn’t exactly meant to be a flattering photo.

Comment by Captain – August 22, 2011 03:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You are right! He looks so much better with the weight.

Comment by Sheena – August 26, 2011 06:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • He developed a complex after George had all his skin ripped off and lost 30 pounds?

Comment by Jen – August 22, 2011 03:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Damn he got CUTE! the light hair looks GREAT on him!

Comment by Blake – August 22, 2011 03:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’ve missed George! He’s looking good.

Comment by Sam – August 22, 2011 03:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • George was one of my fave characters on Grey’s. He’s been missed from the show. Nice to see TRK back on TV and hope we see even more of him.

Comment by julee – August 22, 2011 03:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can’t wait to see him on my screen again. :D
    I love his natural light haircolor!
    He’s a cool and talented actor.

Comment by Jill – August 22, 2011 04:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Gawd, he looks horrible. I know he lost weight, but man give this boy a sandwich lol.

Comment by Huh – August 22, 2011 04:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • This picture makes me want to find TR and put an IV full of nutrition into his arm.

Comment by Brigette – August 22, 2011 07:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • soy fans de esta serie,mis actores favoritos son ellos,me gustaria que me mantuvieran informada,de ellos

Comment by lorena pedrozo – August 22, 2011 04:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Are you sure he’s a rapist and not the victim? Ok odds are more likely than not he is some sort of perp. But I’m still gonna go with he could be the victim. They have had male victims on the show before.

Comment by You Sure? – August 22, 2011 04:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Frogurt? Is that you?

Comment by Austen – August 22, 2011 05:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • No, no it’s not.

Comment by Douche – August 22, 2011 06:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • TR looks great and so glad to see him back on the small screen!

Comment by GVG – August 22, 2011 05:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • C’mon TR.. please forget all your stuffs with Shonda Rhimes and go back to Grey’s Anatomy when Ellen Pompeo leaves the show

Comment by Fabricio – August 22, 2011 05:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • He died on GA, it would be hard to bring him back, didn’t go over too well the last time they brought a character back as a ghost!

Comment by Amy – August 22, 2011 06:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Is Ellen leaving Grey’s?????

Comment by Kbess – August 22, 2011 07:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It’s a possibility but we don’t know yet. Her contract is up at this end of this season and there’s no word yet on whether or no she will return…

Comment by Babygate – August 22, 2011 08:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • all the original characters contracts are up :( greys wont be the same without them

Comment by amelia – August 23, 2011 06:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • We’ll have to wait and see how this looks on screen. On this pic he looks too scrawny and young, like he’s hardly strong enough to pull off an assault.

Comment by Babygate – August 22, 2011 08:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Sure he could pull it off. He might have to use some trickery and perhaps drugs but if he wanted to, he’d figure out a way.

Comment by luca – August 22, 2011 08:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I agree that he looks a lot better with a little weight on him, but as long as he’s happy…

Comment by John Berggren – August 23, 2011 07:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wow. I can’t wait to see this episode. He’s an awesome actor in whatever he does, it seems.

Comment by jana – August 23, 2011 08:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Just wanted to add that I certainly miss him on GA. Haven’t watched regularly since he left.

Comment by jana – August 23, 2011 08:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wow, he looks great! (minus the dirt and sad face) So glad to see TR back on TV. I was watched an old episode of Grey’s and I really miss seeing him on that show.

Comment by Mandy – August 23, 2011 11:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Maybe it’s just me but he looks absolutely terrible. I guess after he quit GA he ran out of money and has been unable to eat.

Comment by Sg. Grant – August 23, 2011 05:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post