Fall TV Preview

Exclusive First Look Video: Nikita and Alex's Season 2 Showdown!

Precisely five weeks from this very day, The CW’s kickass Nikita resumes with new episodes, and if the jaw-dropping stuff happening in TVLine’s exclusive Season 2 promo is any indication, it will not disappoint.

Percy’s in major lockup mode, Michael’s done gone rogue with a vengeance, Amanda’s still acting all suspicious-like, and — most importantly — Nikita and Alex are engaging in that big, buzzy brawl — and that’s just the stuff in this 30-second clip!

Get a taste of everything Nikita has in store in the exclusive preview below, and don’t miss the Season 2 launch Friday, Sept. 23 at 8/7c.

Loading video...

Comments (60)

• WOOOOOOOO WO WOOO WOOOOOOO!!! OMGGG I CANT EVEN WITH THIS PROMO!!!!
    *though there is way too much alex. bleh.*
    EVERYTHING ELSE. HOLY MOTHER OF ALL THAT IS HOLY!!!!!!!!!!
    MIKITA!!!!
    NIKITA!!!!!!!!!
    BADASS!!!!!!!!!!!!

i cant.

Comment by Rachel – August 19, 2011 08:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • ^ditto. :D

Comment by Fido – August 19, 2011 09:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • i dont mind the show, maggie q is just such an eyesore

Comment by lorna – August 20, 2011 12:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wow…Season 2 is going to be great!!! Super excited after this :)

Comment by Emma – August 19, 2011 08:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OMG, I cannot wait!!!! Michael and Nikita rock my world!!!! I love them SFM!!!!

Comment by Stephanie – August 19, 2011 08:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Great… but not enough Mikita!!

Comment by Nat – August 19, 2011 08:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Looks incredible! Can’t wait.

Comment by Darius – August 19, 2011 08:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hope this season is all Alex, all the time. I showed up for the Maggie Q, but I stayed for the Fonseca.

Comment by Jason – August 19, 2011 08:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Don’t let the door hit you on the way out.

Comment by Kris – August 19, 2011 10:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m with you. Love me some Alex.

Comment by Mike B – August 19, 2011 12:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m with you – Alex rocks!

Comment by Sam – August 19, 2011 05:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Season 2 is going to be epic. It looks awesome! Cannot.Wait.

Thank you thank you thank Meg!!!! *bows*

Comment by Sabrina – August 19, 2011 08:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • HECK YEAH!!! Alex so twisted in her head. Nikita is the only “family” or friend she has left. Can’t wait for the premiere!

Comment by Jane – August 19, 2011 08:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Badd-a$$ ! lol – I love this show – and I’m sorry but if it comes down to Nikita vs Alex – I’m for Nikita all the way !!

Comment by angelstorm – August 19, 2011 08:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Looking forward to this season and seeing Maggie Q kick butt doing amazing stunts. Hoping to see the backstory of Nikita, her secrets, and maybe International plotlines that take the scope of the show beyond teen Alex and focus on more mysterious Nikita.

Comment by Annie – August 19, 2011 08:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • BADASS TV SHOW!!!! LOOOOOOOOOOVED IT!!!

Hey, does anyone know the name of the song playing in the promo?

Thanks!! ; )

Comment by Nataly – August 19, 2011 09:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Omg yes!!!! A new Nikita promo! I am so excited for this show to return! Michael and Nikita are so badass and sexy, and yay for a Nikita/Alex showdown, though we all know who will win that. September can’t get here fast enough. I need Maggie Q on my screen right now!

Comment by Michelle – August 19, 2011 09:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • omfg i can’t wait mikita r looking smoking! best part of the show they have a mr and mrs smith vibe going on with them. ;) can’t wait to see them kick ass in S2 and hopefully some more smokin scenes between em too. thanks so much for the promo meg!

Comment by Jess – August 19, 2011 09:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • JESUS I can’t wait. MIKITA IN CASUAL WEAR BEING AMAZING TOGETHER. God I love them. My ultimate FAVORITE OTP. I wish this featured a bit more of them but oh well I’m deprived and Ill bite Alex just saying lol). Anyway WOOT bring on S2 in all it’s amazing glory. TYSVM Meg for this AWESOME PROMO TEASE! SO EXCITED!

Comment by Jen – August 19, 2011 09:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This has been amazing. I’m still shaking and catching my breath!!!!!! Cannot wait to see Mikita unleashed even though Alex and Amanda will be a force to be reckoned with. And THANK YOU Meg for the promo and the article. You know how to pull at the Mikitaverse’s heartstrings =)

Comment by Bojana – August 19, 2011 09:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Mikita FTW… Season 2 is going to be AMAZING!!!

Comment by caroline – August 19, 2011 09:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • UGH. I. HATE. ALEX. Can she just die already?

Comment by Kelly – August 19, 2011 09:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Maggie Q is so hot. Mikita all the way. Alex is def gonna learn her lesson this season and can’t say she doesn’t deserve it. That’s what you get going against my girl. ;o)

Comment by Hal – August 19, 2011 09:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can’t wait to see our ULTIMATE BAMF and her soulmate back on the screen! So EXCITED!

Comment by Liis – August 19, 2011 09:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Amazing promo! Michael on the run is HOT! Mikita are hot! Can’t wait for the show to return!

Comment by ladybomer – August 19, 2011 09:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • nikita season 2 where are youuuuuuuuuuuuuu?! we’re suffering here
    mikita oh my mikita can’t wait to have u back on my screen
    Nikita and Mikita FTW,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,<3

Comment by anna – August 19, 2011 09:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • WOO can’t wait for Season 2. Seems like it’s going to be a great year for Mikita which makes me happy – working together finaly :D. Also look forward to everything else and specially the Nikita backstory that’s to come. Been waiting a long time for that! Thanks!

Comment by Jenna – August 19, 2011 10:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nikita and Alex can’t be enemies! I like them both. I can’t choose lol

Comment by Mayra – August 19, 2011 10:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Best. Promo. Ever.

Comment by Captain – August 19, 2011 10:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Is it pathetic that I just got goosebumps? hahahah. I’m so excited for this show to come back!

Comment by ashley – August 19, 2011 10:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh my GOD! Tis is amazing! I was waiting for this promo for months!
    I don’t like, tkat Nikita and Alex are enemy now, but still, I love this vid! I can’t wait <3

Comment by Anna – August 19, 2011 11:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Picking right up where they left off — non-stop action and excitement! I love the twists and turns and surprises every week. Can’t wait!

Comment by algalhi – August 19, 2011 11:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • WEJdFA OMFG!!!! I can’t wait!

Comment by Jesse – August 19, 2011 11:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If you freeze quickly at 0:15 you see it’s not alex in that shot

Comment by Andy – August 19, 2011 12:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • CANNTTT WAIITT
    what a bad ass promo

Comment by Aidan – August 19, 2011 12:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hell Yes!!! Too much Alex in this preview and not enough Mikita. The gall of Alex, trying to fight Nikita, I hope she takes that child to school. Can’t wait for Season 2 especially with the new day and time.

Comment by M – August 19, 2011 12:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I kind of laugh at Alex putting all she can into that fight with Nikita and Nikita turns and pushes her into a car like thats what’s up bitch. Mikita are looking great. Can’t wait!

Comment by J – August 19, 2011 01:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • AAAAGGGGHH! Must.Stop.Pressing.Play! Can not wait for season 2 to start! September 23rd needs to get here faster!!!

Comment by Kari – August 19, 2011 01:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can.Not.Wait. ;)

Comment by Shiloh – August 19, 2011 01:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yay!!! Love this promo!! It’s so amazing. So excited to see Mikita kicking butt and taking names!!! 5 more weeks to go!! We’ve survived so far so hopefully the remaining weeks will fly by. THANK YOU MEG!!

Comment by Julie – August 19, 2011 01:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Mikita yesssss! thanks!

Comment by Jamie – August 19, 2011 01:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh gosh the alex vs nikita is gonna be crazy this season i can already tell….eeeek. Im just glad michael is there for nikita sigh. love them. Im hoping they go into her past this yr!

Comment by Jamie – August 19, 2011 01:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • MIKITA all the way. Can’t wait to see how things goes between them, but I’m sure their love will grow stronger and stronger!!! Maggie Q is the best and of course Shane is the best action star out there :)

For Alex, well I hope Mikita can teach her a lesson! Don’t fight the best of the best when you were justa student not too long ago! I mean come on this is Mikita for god sick! See how Nikita hit her against the car? Alex didn’t have time to say BOO!

Love the show, love the characters and LOVE MIKITA!!!!!

Comment by Massie – August 19, 2011 02:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m not ashamed to admit that I’ve watched this promo 10x and counting. Thanks TVLine!

Comment by Jessie – August 19, 2011 02:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wow at all the Alex hate. I’m for one glad to see her again. She was clever and resourceful. She outplayed Percy from what seemed like an impossible situation and saved Nikita in the first place all while knowing she’d probably die later in Division.

Comment by O – August 19, 2011 03:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I like Alex butI just want to see Nikita and Michael. Come on. Give us a badass promo.

Comment by Ty – August 19, 2011 03:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Seeing the promo makes me dislike Alex a little less.

Comment by Sabrina – August 19, 2011 04:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Awesome promo – can’t wait!!! Love watching Maggie Q kick*ss, but I REALLY love watching Lynsdy act. That relationship/story, (not Mikita), is what hooked me on the show in Season 1. Looking forward to seeing our gals play out “the rift” storyline this season, and see what cards Amanda has up her sleeve.

Comment by Sam – August 19, 2011 04:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • omg mikita!!! thanks

Comment by J – August 19, 2011 05:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can’t wait to see Maggie Q perform more of her awesome stunts. She is my biggest idol and inspiration.

Comment by Michelle – August 19, 2011 05:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I also am wanting to see Nikita get hurt near death experience so Michael will have to take care of her then, just maybe, Alex will get worried too. Just a fantasy of mine :)

Comment by Michelle – August 19, 2011 06:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OMFG This is going to be so epic, so ready for Nikita to start kicking some ass.

Comment by Mia – August 19, 2011 05:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • AHHHHHH homg! SO EPIC and hot damn michael and nikita are looking good this year. Those 2 have such amazing chemistry on and off screen. Alex v Nikita is gonna be rad too! Now I just need to learn how to wait after this promo!

Comment by Sarah – August 19, 2011 06:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 5 WEEKS!!!

Comment by Lore – August 20, 2011 12:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What does Nikita say after “I trained her”? (;

Comment by Anna – August 20, 2011 12:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • ” I kept things from her and now I lost her”

Comment by Stephanie – August 20, 2011 08:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post