Exclusive

Exclusive First Look Video: Nikita and Alex's Season 2 Showdown!

Precisely five weeks from this very day, The CW’s kickass Nikita resumes with new episodes, and if the jaw-dropping stuff happening in TVLine’s exclusive Season 2 promo is any indication, it will not disappoint.

Percy’s in major lockup mode, Michael’s done gone rogue with a vengeance, Amanda’s still acting all suspicious-like, and — most importantly — Nikita and Alex are engaging in that big, buzzy brawl — and that’s just the stuff in this 30-second clip!

Get a taste of everything Nikita has in store in the exclusive preview below, and don’t miss the Season 2 launch Friday, Sept. 23 at 8/7c.

Loading video...
TAGS: , , , ,
GET MORE: Exclusive, Fall TV Preview, First Look, Premieres, Video

1. Rachel says:

WOOOOOOOO WO WOOO WOOOOOOO!!! OMGGG I CANT EVEN WITH THIS PROMO!!!!
    *though there is way too much alex. bleh.*
    EVERYTHING ELSE. HOLY MOTHER OF ALL THAT IS HOLY!!!!!!!!!!
    MIKITA!!!!
    NIKITA!!!!!!!!!
    BADASS!!!!!!!!!!!!

i cant.

2. Emma says:

Wow…Season 2 is going to be great!!! Super excited after this :)

3. Stephanie says:

OMG, I cannot wait!!!! Michael and Nikita rock my world!!!! I love them SFM!!!!

4. Nat says:

Great… but not enough Mikita!!

5. Darius says:

Looks incredible! Can’t wait.

6. Jason says:

I hope this season is all Alex, all the time. I showed up for the Maggie Q, but I stayed for the Fonseca.

7. Sabrina says:

Season 2 is going to be epic. It looks awesome! Cannot.Wait.

Thank you thank you thank Meg!!!! *bows*

8. Jane says:

HECK YEAH!!! Alex so twisted in her head. Nikita is the only “family” or friend she has left. Can’t wait for the premiere!

9. angelstorm says:

Badd-a$$ ! lol – I love this show – and I’m sorry but if it comes down to Nikita vs Alex – I’m for Nikita all the way !!

10. Annie says:

Looking forward to this season and seeing Maggie Q kick butt doing amazing stunts. Hoping to see the backstory of Nikita, her secrets, and maybe International plotlines that take the scope of the show beyond teen Alex and focus on more mysterious Nikita.

11. Nataly says:

BADASS TV SHOW!!!! LOOOOOOOOOOVED IT!!!

Hey, does anyone know the name of the song playing in the promo?

Thanks!! ; )

12. Michelle says:

Omg yes!!!! A new Nikita promo! I am so excited for this show to return! Michael and Nikita are so badass and sexy, and yay for a Nikita/Alex showdown, though we all know who will win that. September can’t get here fast enough. I need Maggie Q on my screen right now!

13. Jess says:

omfg i can’t wait mikita r looking smoking! best part of the show they have a mr and mrs smith vibe going on with them. ;) can’t wait to see them kick ass in S2 and hopefully some more smokin scenes between em too. thanks so much for the promo meg!

14. Jen says:

JESUS I can’t wait. MIKITA IN CASUAL WEAR BEING AMAZING TOGETHER. God I love them. My ultimate FAVORITE OTP. I wish this featured a bit more of them but oh well I’m deprived and Ill bite Alex just saying lol). Anyway WOOT bring on S2 in all it’s amazing glory. TYSVM Meg for this AWESOME PROMO TEASE! SO EXCITED!

15. Bojana says:

This has been amazing. I’m still shaking and catching my breath!!!!!! Cannot wait to see Mikita unleashed even though Alex and Amanda will be a force to be reckoned with. And THANK YOU Meg for the promo and the article. You know how to pull at the Mikitaverse’s heartstrings =)

16. caroline says:

Mikita FTW… Season 2 is going to be AMAZING!!!

17. Kelly says:

UGH. I. HATE. ALEX. Can she just die already?

18. Hal says:

Maggie Q is so hot. Mikita all the way. Alex is def gonna learn her lesson this season and can’t say she doesn’t deserve it. That’s what you get going against my girl. ;o)

19. Liis says:

Can’t wait to see our ULTIMATE BAMF and her soulmate back on the screen! So EXCITED!

20. ladybomer says:

Amazing promo! Michael on the run is HOT! Mikita are hot! Can’t wait for the show to return!

21. anna says:

nikita season 2 where are youuuuuuuuuuuuuu?! we’re suffering here
    mikita oh my mikita can’t wait to have u back on my screen
    Nikita and Mikita FTW,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,<3

22. Jenna says:

WOO can’t wait for Season 2. Seems like it’s going to be a great year for Mikita which makes me happy – working together finaly :D. Also look forward to everything else and specially the Nikita backstory that’s to come. Been waiting a long time for that! Thanks!

23. Mayra says:

Nikita and Alex can’t be enemies! I like them both. I can’t choose lol

24. Captain says:

Best. Promo. Ever.

25. ashley says:

Is it pathetic that I just got goosebumps? hahahah. I’m so excited for this show to come back!

26. Anna says:

Oh my GOD! Tis is amazing! I was waiting for this promo for months!
    I don’t like, tkat Nikita and Alex are enemy now, but still, I love this vid! I can’t wait <3

27. algalhi says:

Picking right up where they left off — non-stop action and excitement! I love the twists and turns and surprises every week. Can’t wait!

28. Jesse says:

WEJdFA OMFG!!!! I can’t wait!

29. Andy says:

If you freeze quickly at 0:15 you see it’s not alex in that shot

30. Aidan says:

CANNTTT WAIITT
    what a bad ass promo

31. M says:

Hell Yes!!! Too much Alex in this preview and not enough Mikita. The gall of Alex, trying to fight Nikita, I hope she takes that child to school. Can’t wait for Season 2 especially with the new day and time.

32. J says:

I kind of laugh at Alex putting all she can into that fight with Nikita and Nikita turns and pushes her into a car like thats what’s up bitch. Mikita are looking great. Can’t wait!

33. Kari says:

AAAAGGGGHH! Must.Stop.Pressing.Play! Can not wait for season 2 to start! September 23rd needs to get here faster!!!

34. Shiloh says:

Can.Not.Wait. ;)

35. Julie says:

Yay!!! Love this promo!! It’s so amazing. So excited to see Mikita kicking butt and taking names!!! 5 more weeks to go!! We’ve survived so far so hopefully the remaining weeks will fly by. THANK YOU MEG!!

36. Jamie says:

Mikita yesssss! thanks!

37. Jamie says:

Oh gosh the alex vs nikita is gonna be crazy this season i can already tell….eeeek. Im just glad michael is there for nikita sigh. love them. Im hoping they go into her past this yr!

38. Massie says:

MIKITA all the way. Can’t wait to see how things goes between them, but I’m sure their love will grow stronger and stronger!!! Maggie Q is the best and of course Shane is the best action star out there :)

For Alex, well I hope Mikita can teach her a lesson! Don’t fight the best of the best when you were justa student not too long ago! I mean come on this is Mikita for god sick! See how Nikita hit her against the car? Alex didn’t have time to say BOO!

Love the show, love the characters and LOVE MIKITA!!!!!

39. Jessie says:

I’m not ashamed to admit that I’ve watched this promo 10x and counting. Thanks TVLine!

40. O says:

Wow at all the Alex hate. I’m for one glad to see her again. She was clever and resourceful. She outplayed Percy from what seemed like an impossible situation and saved Nikita in the first place all while knowing she’d probably die later in Division.

41. Ty says:

I like Alex butI just want to see Nikita and Michael. Come on. Give us a badass promo.

42. Sabrina says:

Seeing the promo makes me dislike Alex a little less.

43. Sam says:

Awesome promo – can’t wait!!! Love watching Maggie Q kick*ss, but I REALLY love watching Lynsdy act. That relationship/story, (not Mikita), is what hooked me on the show in Season 1. Looking forward to seeing our gals play out “the rift” storyline this season, and see what cards Amanda has up her sleeve.

44. J says:

omg mikita!!! thanks

45. Michelle says:

I can’t wait to see Maggie Q perform more of her awesome stunts. She is my biggest idol and inspiration.

• Michelle says:

I also am wanting to see Nikita get hurt near death experience so Michael will have to take care of her then, just maybe, Alex will get worried too. Just a fantasy of mine :)

46. Mia says:

OMFG This is going to be so epic, so ready for Nikita to start kicking some ass.

47. Sarah says:

AHHHHHH homg! SO EPIC and hot damn michael and nikita are looking good this year. Those 2 have such amazing chemistry on and off screen. Alex v Nikita is gonna be rad too! Now I just need to learn how to wait after this promo!

48. Lore says: