The Good Wife First Look: Lisa E's in the House!

No, this isn’t a still from an upcoming horror film starring Lisa Edelstein and Josh Charles. It’s a shot of the pair hamming it up between takes on the set of CBS’ The Good Wife, where House‘s former leading lady is playing a morally flexible lawyer with ties to Charles’ Will.

Edelstein tweeted the image Wednesday afternoon from the show’s New York set. “I have to say, [Josh] really makes the workplace a nice place to be,” she cracked of her ex-Sports Night co-star. Charles tweeted back a similarly hostile pic with the caption, “I forgot how much I enjoyed working with Lisa.”

Call me crazy, but I think someone is enjoying her new day job.

TAGS: , , , ,
GET MORE: Fall TV Preview, First Look

1. Sarina says:

Lol, looks like they’re having fun

2. fanseriali says:

Michael, there is also tweet from J. Charles with another photo: http://www.mobypicture.com/user/BaltimoreJosh/view/10469201

3. sina says:

Looks like they have fun on set. Good for them. I’m glad that she’s on a quality show now :-) Let’s hope it will be more than 3 episodes.

4. tgwfan says:

I don’t care about her. Where is Julianna!

5. David Bishop says:

Sigh. And we all thought Bobbie Bernstein was the crazy one…

6. missy says:

Not enough cleavage, imo.

• Rock Golf says:

That’s OK. I don’t want to see Josh Charles’ cleavage anyhow.

• Mick says:

She could wear anything and be sexy. She is one of the hottest ladies on TV. Hope she lands a fulltime gig soon so I can get a regular fix. I will def be watching TGW when she’s on.

7. Tess says:

So lovely. They are having so much fun together. I’m a huge fan of TGW and Josh and i really wish Lisa finds her new home in my favorite show.

8. bruna says:

so happy to watch her having fun! she deserves! another pic (via Josh Charles) http://www.mobypicture.com/user/BaltimoreJosh/view/10469201

9. John says:

Lisa must be such a funny person to hang out with. Damn, lucky Josh!

10. missy says:

Ugh, this b****. :/

11. helena says:

Yeah Josh wrangle with this awful woman, i really don`t want this person on the show. I disliked her on House and her fans are crazy. Now she will ruin TGW. :(((

• to_the_same_moron says:

Sweetie, it’s time to learn new words and change the record. You won’t trick anyone into believing you are intelligent enough to watch TGW. Stick with House, though Cameron is not coming back regardless.

• Valeria says:

LMAO i really miss these hameron nutjobs XD

• Typical jumping to conclusions! says:

You Huddy/LE fans seem more obsessed with Cameron/Jennifer Morrison then her fans are! She’s always the first name that comes up whenever someone admits they don’t care for LE. News flash! Some people just do not like her and that is their prerogative. You do and that’s good for you. It’s time for you all to let your irrational hatred of Jennifer Morrison/Cameron go.

• Moi says:

Actually yes. Everyone who hates Lisa Edelstein is a Cameron fan. No one else can really hate the woman since she is beautiful, talented, funny and has a golden heart. The fact that she was the one chosen by House (or by TPTB) as love interest make people with their own agenda bitter and unhappy.

• Dani says:

That’s fine. The type of actors/actresses who are everybody’s cup of tea are generally pretty bland. I can’t understand why people would go out of their way to comment on something that’s about someone they can’t stand…

• Hameron_Trolls_Cant_Get_a_Life says:

Oh really? So why then addressing people who like LE you had to bring up ‘Huddy’ in the first sentence? You gave yourself up. You are a bitter ‘Hameron’ fangirl who can’t get over a fictional storyline and who needs to spill vile just to feel better. Get a friggin life.

That’s what makes our “hate” for you and the likes of you (not for Jennifer Morrison) completely rational. And guess what, there will be consequences, just wait and see.

• Iris says:

You don’t like LE or give a sh-t about TGW, so why are you even commenting on this post? Your trolling couldn’t be more obvious.

• Maria says:

Agree. Jennifer Morrison fans sre pretty obvious and pathetic. The woman must be very embarrased of her own “fanbase”. It’s funny the kind of noise that 5 deluded hamerons can make

• sam says:

oh, aren’t you charming? Jeez.

They’re having fun it seems. Can’t wait to see Edelstein working with Margulies, t would be fascinating, and they’re both really beautiful and talented.

• @sam says:

ITA. Totally looking forward to seeing Edelstein and Margulies working together. They both are strong, beautiful women and great actresses. I feel like I’m in for a treat this season.

• Shane says:

And your post shows you’re not crazy? Funny. GO LISA E!

12. TGWfan says:

Yay! So great to see them having fun! TGW is going to be great this season, can’t wait.

13. JoshS says:

Who wouldn’t have a good time if Josh Charles was VERY close behind. ;)

14. Anne says:

Good to see her having fun on the set. It’s great that she’s moving on and enjoying herself.

15. Jane2 says:

I love this pic :-) Now I’m even more excited to see LE on TGW !

16. Doya says:

Very cute! Looking forward to Lisa Edelstein on TGW.

17. Sun says:

It’s great to see LE and JC having fun on the set! It’s always a good to see the actors enjoy each other and their work. Thanks for the pictures. Looking forward to the season!

18. Glory says:

This is so exciting. I love her! She is going to be a great addition to TGW, even if it’s for a short arc. Wonderful move!

19. Ashton says:

Cute pic, but does this mean black nail polish is back in because I was not informed.

20. fan says:

Looks like they are having fun! Lisa is such a wonderful and smart addition, just a dream cast. Gulianna’s promo pics looked fabulous, it’s going to be a very interesting season.

21. Alicia says:

Fun pic, though this is worthy of it’s own post because…
    I guess it could be considered a “spoiler,” but many actors tweet bts pics from their shows which don’t end up here. Hmmm.
    Well, anyway, it’s nice that TVLine is functioning as a personal reblogging service.
    Excited for TGW to return!

• @Alicia says:

Well, it’s a Sports Night reunion, of sorts, a cult show for many. Also Lisa Edelstein has many fans, which means extra traffic to this site. Why not?

• Tammie says:

He’s always seemed to value her and enjoys being with her I think. And he’s supported her all along. I’m glad he’s sharing and excited for her new venture. She looks great.

• Doya says:

Because a lot of people (Ausiello readers) love her and felt really upset about the House situation. It’s good to hear updates on her, fans like it, and he gets more hits to his webpage. Win/Win.

22. sara says:

things are going to be awkward because of that time he slept with her in Spain…

23. Alex says:

Thanks for the picture! I remember they had a great chemistry on Sports Night. As much as I like Alicia and Will together, Lisa’s character might bring an interesting development. Promising season ahead.

24. sandy says:

what they slept together? in spain?

25. eddie says:

Oh the memories! Great to see them together having fun. Love TGW, love Lisa Edelstein. Can’t wait.

26. Marcia says:

Hahaha, what a fun pic! I wonder what Alicia is going to say seeing these two together. Edelstein is smart and funny, great casting.

27. tahina says:

Really looking forward to Lisa on TGW, and Kalinda following her and tracking her down. Should be fun. :)

28. Lisbet says:

I love this …she is the best

29. kate says:

So excited! can’t wait to see her, I love Lisa! <33

30. Thomas says:

Great seeing pics of onset shenanigans, hope they post more–maybe with some Archie and/or Alan?
    Also hope Alicia and Will didn’t sleep together. The finale left it to the imagination so it could possibly be a fakeout.

31. lol says:

hapy hapy

32. spoilerchicka says:

Michael, you may have got the timeline wrong. It appears Josh Charles tweeted the first compliment with a photo to Lisa Edelstein. Then Lisa tweeted back a mutual compliment with the second photo. It’s nice to see the cast appreciate Lisa Edelstein. The sequence here is very telling to those of us who follow Lisa’s career.

• Ariella says:

Speaking of intersecting careers, Josh Charles and RSL both starred in “Dead Poets Society.” Although Josh’s character gets the girl in the end, while RSL’s kills himself. Fun fact.

• AJ says:

I’m not sure what you mean re the sequence, but it does seem like Josh is having as much fun as she is. I love her laugh and smile. It’s very infectious.

33. Sam says:

Ausiello, you make me happy. :) Thanks for the great pics of Lisa Edelstein and JC. Can’t wait to see her episodes of TGW! ;)

34. Jules says:

Loved their pics. Bobbi Bernstein and Dan Rydell reunited! :)

35. Crickett says:

Looks like great fun! Thank you for sharing. It will be good to see her on TGW!

36. Wendy says:

Wow. She seems like such a fun person, always laughing and playing. I hope this gives her a chance to really show her talent. She is very good and was very under utilized. Perhaps these smaller stints will be more of an opportunity to pack the punch she’s capable of giving. Can’t wait!

37. James says:

Even without the low cut tops, she is just hot. Doesn’t matter what look they give her, she is a stunning lady. Seems like she’ll be playing another smart, sexy role and I’m all over that. Hot!

38. ccs says:

I can´t wait to see her on TGW! :)

39. Anita says:

I’m glad they went for a different look for her to seperate her from the Cuddy character. Love the professional look with that touch of wild in the black nail polish and extra ear piercings. She’s one beautiful lady.

40. Patty says:

Love that they are tweeting BTS stuff. Congratulations, LE! Have fun!

41. Hamp says:

I have noticed tweets from the writers, wardrobe and prop departments regarding Miss Edelstein. This show seems genuinely excited to have her on board. She has a very good reputation and I’m glad she was picked up for an arc on TGW. She’ll do well with whatever story they give her. She’s ravishingly talented.

42. Glen says:

Of course she’s having fun. This lady doesn’t let things bring her down. She knows how to enjoy life. It’s great to see these behind the scenes photos. Hope they will keep it up.

43. Ted says:

This is going to be good. She is a sexy new addition to TGW team. Her and JM are amazing.

44. Ann says:

So sad she left House. But at least she seems happy. :)

• Mark says:

Fox and House really lost out with this one. She’s great! I don’t think they ever utilized her talents to their potential on House. CBS and TGW showed some business sense latching on to her so quickly. Can’t wait to see what they write for her.

• Mo says:

There’s a lot sad about House right now, and a lot of great stuff with TGW. Can’t wait for the season to start!!!!! :-)

45. Lucy says:

There seems to be a lot of men commenting. That’s cool! A lot of people try to say she just has a fangirl following. It’s good to see.

46. Liz says:

Good for her!

47. Nathan says:

It´s so nice to see both of them enjoying their work together. I hope Lisa will remember this as a very positive experience in her career. I wish her all the best.

48. Dani says:

Just started watching TGW and this is reminding me I need to catch up…

Awesome! It’s nice to see Lisa enjoying herself…

49. jjj says:

wonderful

50. Sara says:

Love her expression! She’s great. Looking forward to seeing her on TGW!