Fall TV Preview

90210 Promo Offers a Proposal and Baby Talk

‘Better’ days are ahead for The CW’s 90210, promises a brand-new promo, when the Beverly Hills-based sudser returns to Tuesday nights starting Sept. 13, airing at 8/7c.

Among the fleeting moments served up in this teaser promo: Naomi seemingly engaging in a sorority rush dare (or, knowing her, maybe just strolling the quad in her finest La Perla); the presentation of some engagement ring bling; and a scene that should squash any speculation/fringe theories that Nay was fibbing about her pregnancy.

Print Out Our Calendar of the More Than 100 Fall Premiere Dates!

Check out the promo here:

Loading video...

1. Dave says:

Love it! Wish they’d release a longer promo but that’s awesome, can’t wait for the season premiere.

2. Ryan says:

Can’t wait! Miss this show and every other CW show!

3. Fernando says:

Season 4 looks really good and I can alreadly tell that the new writers and show runners are great at what they do

4. Jenna says:

I’m actually happy for the new directions the show is taking, but sadly it will face New Direction this fall. 90210’s last showrunner screwed up the show. I hope 90210 returns to basics.

5. Guest says:

So Naomi is pregnant. Really.

6. Samantha says:

That really didn’t squash my thoughts that she was lying. If anything it made me more skeptical.

7. Jesse says:

I guess it was too much to ask that Adrianna died in a fire during the hiatus. Ugh.

• Taïs says:

LOL was hoping for the same thing! :D

• Summer says:

I was really hoping that Adrianna was going to jump off that cliff last season.

• reena says:

me too all i kept yelling at the tv was JUMP BIT**! I really thought they would phase her character out sad to see that Teddy wont be back for too long as I have read some other articles saying he’s only back for a handful of episodes

8. silly says:

So now we know how they break up Annie and Liam :( And please stop with this “baby”… that is a lame storyline… we all know she’s lying!

9. Sara says:

LIAM!!!!! I am so in love with that kid.

10. chris says:

90210 is still trying to make boring Annie and Liam happen.

11. Gerald says:

This actually looks good and promising! The show needed a change and hopefully with the new writers and showrunners that happen. Last season was terrible, it started out promising and was actually okay until the Christmas episode where it started to spiral out of control. It also suffered with the introduction of some really terrible characters: Oscar, Emily and Charlie. In addition, some storylines felt forced and predictable…. I’m hoping for the best this season.

• Jamie says:

I completely agree.

Season 3 started out very good and I thought “wow, best season yet!” Then came that boring Christmas episode and cousin Emily and the ruining of Adrianna’s character. The show definitely needed a change!

12. Chris says:

I bet she said “You didn’t tell anyone I was pregnant right? Because I’m not.” “WOOOW!”

13. darci says:

Loved this promo and the first episode, I hope they can keep it up all season because this show is kinda inconsistent sometimes. I’m also totally addicted to the song used in this trailer (“In the Dark” by Dev) – it’s like my anthem when I’m getting ready to go out