Fall TV Preview

Vampire Diaries First Look: Klaus Takes a Bite Out of 7th Heaven's David Gallagher

Stefan Salvatore. Klaus. Simon Camden. Sure, it’s too much goodness for one Vampire Diaries moment, but by golly, The CW hit has gone and made it happen. And TVLine has your exclusive first look at the trio in action.

Vampire Diaries Boss: Season 3 Is “A Defining Moment” for Damon and Elena

As TVLine previously reported, 7th Heaven alum David Gallagher will kick off TVD‘s new season with a guest appearance in the first two episodes as Ray Sutton, a Tennessee-based werewolf. Far be it for Klaus (played by Joseph Morgan) to deny one-half of his hybrid lineage any attention during his terror tour with Stefan (Paul Wesley), so it looks like things are nothing short of intense when Sutton and the vamps collide.

Vampire Diaries Video: Tyler/Caroline Rival Damon/Elena for Sexiest Duo

See for yourself in the sneak peek photo below, and watch how it all plays out when The CW’s Vampire Diaries returns Thursday, Sept. 15 at 8/7c.

Comments (30)

• I hope they all go shirtless.

Comment by Dryden – August 16, 2011 01:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I second that.

Comment by Andrea – August 16, 2011 01:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I’m excited! Shirtless or not, count me in!

Comment by Claudia – August 16, 2011 01:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • This show doesn’t even have a plot, they all just go shirtless.

Comment by Guess – August 16, 2011 08:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • And brood. Shirtless brooding.

Comment by db – August 17, 2011 07:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • SIMON!!!!!!!!!

Comment by qeeee – August 16, 2011 01:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Unless they start biting each other…..shirtless….

Not really interested :P

Comment by Dee – August 16, 2011 01:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Cannot wait to see Stefan losing it as the Ripper!!! Stefan is so sexy. Love our badass Klaus. As for the new kid. Sorry, just can’t wrap my head around him being tough, sexy, etc… To me he’ll always be the cute little kid from 7th heaven.

Comment by tamara – August 16, 2011 02:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I also am excited to see Stefan the ripper. I’m thinking Spike from Buffy, shades of badass with moments of good guy. I am excited to see how Klaus deals with his whole hybrid thing. I find the wolves fascinating and hope that Simon Wolf is better than the other wolves we were introduced to last season. With the exception of Tyler I found them all very unlikeable.

Comment by Dash – August 16, 2011 04:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • SIMON!!! <3 Sorry, my one of my 90s loves just came back onto tv. Poor Simon looks SO scared, Klaus is commanding him to do something and Stefan looks like a tough body guard… Yikes. We all know how this is going to end up and it don't look too pretty! :/

Comment by HT – August 16, 2011 02:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Eww, David looks like a dirtsack with that facial hair. YUCCCCCCCK!!!!!!!!!

Comment by Sivat – August 16, 2011 02:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Stefan looks like Klaus’s watchdog in this picture

Comment by WBB – August 16, 2011 03:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • He was so funny with his cameo in Super 8, so I hope he brings that same humor to the role.

Comment by Nancy – August 16, 2011 04:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • They all need to go skinny dipping, IMHO. ♥♥♥

Comment by The Warecougar – August 16, 2011 04:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love the fake beard. David is so cute though.

Comment by Sammi – August 16, 2011 05:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Is there some sort of rule that states that the attire for werewolves is flannel shirts?

Comment by D – August 16, 2011 05:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Not Scott on Teen Wolf. But, to be fair, half the time he’s not even wearing clothes.

Comment by Danny – August 16, 2011 09:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Werewolves on Underworld XD

Comment by shaun – August 17, 2011 09:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • LOVES me some vampire diaries. the only show that comes anywhere near close is the Nine Lives of Chloe King. Let’s just keep our fingers and toes crossed that both keep going for a LOOOONG time.

Comment by loulou – August 16, 2011 07:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can Klaus please actually take a bite out of him? Let’s at least have some nibbling. *Gets the Homer-Simpson-thinking-about-doughnuts-and-drooling face*

Comment by Sam – August 16, 2011 09:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • the next best show to watch is Mtvs Teen Wolf. it ranks up their with vampire diaries. And both shows are shot in Atlanta Georgia. also, the actors that play Mr. Mrs. Lockwood were on the show teen wolf. which really cool.

Comment by Amber – August 16, 2011 09:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • MY STEFAN LOOKS SO HOT!

Comment by Henrita – August 17, 2011 02:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Shirless, bitchy, H-O-T, ripping some necks . . . . What ever it is baby I’m more than IN!

Comment by B Squared – August 17, 2011 07:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Klaus is sooooo hit I’d die for him, he’s evil let him stay evil that makes him hot

Comment by Moha shetty – August 17, 2011 08:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • why’s everyone’s talking about Klaus and Stefan. what I’m looking forward is, now when Stefan is not around, maybe we get to see something between Damon and Elena.

Comment by pooja lohia – August 17, 2011 12:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Not to hard to figure out whats going to happen, especially if he`s only on for two shows. Vampire Diaries specializes in bringing guest on to play werewolves, only to kill them off after a few episodes. Predictable! Bet this wolf boy don`t even have a chance to transform either. I hate the show`s werewolves! They look like lassie or a small sled dog! I want the underworld movie or vanhelsing werewolves! Even the wolfman!Those wolves would be on equal status as these vamps. Unlike diaries wussy wolves!

Comment by Dan – August 17, 2011 10:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Stefan looks so hot being bad ass. Klaus is definitely a great addition.

Comment by Lalitha – August 18, 2011 05:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I would love to see that I wonder what type of songs on it it a winner.

Comment by Michael Brown – August 24, 2011 04:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post