Hot New Vampire Diaries Video: Tyler/Caroline Rival Damon/Elena for Sexiest Duo

Delena, shelena! The CW has released another promo for The Vampire Diaries‘ third season, and what sticks out most this time around is none other than Tyler Lockwood. Shirtless. In bed with Caroline Forbes. (Who is also shirtless.)

Sure, there’s lots of Damon and Elena — and even more of the twosome together! — but I dare you not to be completely enthralled by the snippet of were-vamp lovin’ going on.

Vampire Diaries Boss: Season 3 Is ‘A Defining Moment’ for Damon and Elena

Take a peek at the promo below, and don’t miss TVD‘s Season 3 premiere Thursday, Sept. 15 at 8/7c.

Vampire Diaries Recruits Supernatural‘s Sebastian Roche to Hunt Klaus

Loading video...

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

1. Paige says:

Completely agree! I don’t really care what goes on with Delena this year. I think it’s too early for them to do ANYTHING, honestly.

It’s all about Caroline/Tyler for this next season. I can’t wait to see that relationship develop and grow, along with the characters.

• Alison says:

I completely agree! I’m so over Elena and everybody fawning over her. Caroline is the most complex and interesting character on the show and Matt is too tame for what she is becoming.

• Guess says:

I’m so over that figgin’s love triangle mess if it weren’t for Caroline and Tyler I wouldn’t be weatching at all!

2. Alison says:

So frickin excited! Was just looking for Caroline/Tyler spoilers last night. Love the two of them together SO MUCH!

3. Jenny says:

Elena is sadly very vanilla. It’s all about Caroline/Tyler in my book. They have that amazing fiery chemistry!

• Captain says:

She’s too vanilla. Like I can’t even imagine she enjoys sex. Why do teen shows always think it’s a good idea to make the heroine as plain and moral as possible? Characters can have an edge. Will the “life lessons” not mean as much if the characters are complex and real? Atleast Buffy could let loose sometimes. There’s a stick lodged so far up Elena’s ass if someone tried to pull it out it would cause permenant brain damage.

4. Amber says:

As long as I don’t have judgemental Bonnie shoved down my throat, I’ll be happy. And it’s a shame because I like Kat Graham.

5. Guess says:

Speaking of which: Where IS Bonnie?!

6. Rjt says:

TYLER AND CAROLINE!!!!!!!!!!!!! *sighs*
    *faints*…..these 2 ARE HAWTTTTT and SEXY and SWEET and CUTE and when they are 2gether u can see FIREWORK and u can see THE SPARKS in between them….*faints*… <3 forwood FTW!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Jenna says:

Everything was like OMG, but what really caught my eye was shirtless Tyler and Caroline!! Wow

8. Ruby says:

I’m really curious about Tyler in that clip, because he looks like he’s in pain or something.

Michael Trevino is GORGEOUS, and I’m glad he’s getting more time this year. What he did with his transformation scenes last year was pretty incredible. Always cool to see a new young actor show that s/he has real chops.

9. Cup of Joe says:

Elena in her white dress is fap fodder, baybeeeee!

10. Olivia says:

=( the video wont play

11. Will says:

Why do they spell “wet” with an “h”, as in “whet”, in the name of the video?

12. Danielle H. says:

Video isn’t working :x

13. Julia says:

I hate it when you post videos that can only be viewed in the States. Seriously, it makes me want to take this site out of my bookmarks and forget it ever existed.

14. Anonymous says:

The link isn’t working.

15. Dee says:

Damon/Elena/Stefan – that is what this show about.
    Two vampire brothers in love with a human girl and her
    falling in love with both of them.

Tyler/Caroline – MEH! I don’t like werewolves, nor do I
    care about a werewolf/vampire romance.

• NellMEl says:

Yeah but the whole show can’t just be two boys fawning over one bland girl! The show needs a new power couple.

16. angela says:

I don’t really care for D/E/S triangle, or any of that delena/stelena crap at all. For me, the ONLY thing I care about lately is Tyler/Caroline.

Best couple on the show BY FAR.

17. Katy says:

Shaun – thank you so much!! So frustrating to not be able to watch the clip – you are a god in my eyes right now! lol :)

18. Nic says:

I can’t even remember what the rest of the promo was about, only the Tyler/Caroline bit LOL. Their relationship is by far the storyline I’m looking forward to the most this season, though I’m excited to learn more about Klaus & the originals too.

19. lacey says:

The preview looked good and the Caroline/Tyler part was the best part.

20. komal yadav says:

There is overdose of vampire now but i love vampires so its ok for me.First twilight series and now this.I love both.

21. Cassie says:

@Ruby since werewolf tyler is half nekked in bed with vamp barbie caroline and you say he looks like he is in pain, maybe they are doin’ a lil s&m? forwood strikes me as a couple of freaks that like to get freaky and god knows they can handle pain (ie. painful transformations on full moons and torture/that hunger and blood lust when not feeding). And that’s just the physical pain they can endure. :p