Fall TV Preview

Scoop! Community Hires Running Wilde Manservant to Guard Greendale

Greendale Community College is upping security this year — and hey, can you blame them after two paintball wars nearly wrecked the entire school? To that end, TVLine has learned exclusively that Mel Rodriguez (who starred on Fox’s short-lived Running Wilde as manservant Migo to Will Arnett’s doofus billionaire) will appear in a handful Community episodes early in Season 3, playing a campus cop.

Party Down Fan Fave Schools the Community Study Group

“Sergeant” Nuñez (as he’s so affectionately dubbed) is said to take his job guarding Greendale über-seriously — so much so that he fancies himself more SWAT Team member, less college security guy.

Joel McHale and Gillian Jacobs Discuss Community‘s ‘Scary’ New Addition, Possible Booty Calls

Rodriguez — whose credits also include George Lopez and FlashForward — joins the NBC comedy’s previously announced third season guest stars, John Goodman and Michael K. Williams.

Community kicks off its new school year Thursday, Sept. 22, at 8/7.

Comments (9)

• My Community demographic bingo card is almost complete.

Comment by Mr. L – August 12, 2011 06:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Well, I suppose that’s better than someone saying “First!”

Every bit of Community casting news makes me want to start marathoning the first two seasons. Can’t wait for s3 to crack open.

Comment by ultimate troll – August 12, 2011 06:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I like him, but I would have been more excited to see Peter Serafinowicz make an appearance. I loved Fa’ad!

Comment by Kate – August 12, 2011 07:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Fa’ad was a joke you silly racist. Migo rocks and Mel is funnier without trying. Stop fronting and only watching fox news.

Comment by jpo – August 17, 2011 03:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ah, Community…how I love thee.
    Seriously. How can more people NOT watch this show? Its synonymous with AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment by Raksha – August 13, 2011 01:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love all this new Community news, each piece makes me that much more excited for the new episodes

Comment by torontogirl98 – August 13, 2011 11:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Fa’ad sucked you silly bigot. Migo rocks.

Comment by jpo – August 17, 2011 03:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post