Syfy Renews Warehouse 13 for Season 4

Get More: News, Renewals

And now some happy news for Syfy viewers: Warehouse 13 has been renewed for a 13-episode Season 4, EW.com reports.

Warehouse 13 – which stars Eddie McClintock and Joanne Kelly — is currently in the midst of a ratings-rich third season, airing every Monday at 9/8c.

“Under executive producer Jack Kenny’s leadership, this superlative team of writers, cast, and crew continue to turn out a series that only gets better and better with every episode,” Syfy president Mark Stern says in a statement. “Warehouse 13 is deservedly the most popular series in our history, and we’re delighted to renew it for a fourth season.”

Earlier this week, Syfy announced the fate of another fan fave — though the outcome was not nearly as sunny: Eureka will come to an early end in 2012, following a five-season run.

Comments (38)

• SWEET! This show is my happy place.

Comment by xav – August 11, 2011 05:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Aaron Ashmore’s character needs a bf, stat. He’s way too cute to waste.

Comment by Sam – August 11, 2011 05:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • How much did I love Pete’s reaction to finding out New Guy was gay? Best ever for a straight dude.

Comment by Liz – August 11, 2011 06:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This show gets renewed and they kill Eureka? I stopped watching this show during the first season as it was so hard to get through an episode. I even asked around and can not find anyone that does watch this show yet they all watched Eureka. Once Eureka goes off the air then I will have no reason to watch SIFFY!!! At least I can cancel the cable package and save some money by not having that channel anymore.

Comment by Ultimate Sci Fi Fan – August 11, 2011 05:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Getting really tired of people saying “I asked blah blah blah and they didn’t like the show either” as if that proves anything. All it says is that you and your friends have similar interests. Congratulations. However, 2+ million other people disagree. Deal with it. It’s not our fault Eureka got cancelled (I, for one, love Eureka and am very sad and ticked off about it ending the way it is) so stop going after our show

Comment by AcesCharles – August 11, 2011 09:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I talked to all of Ultimate Sci Fi Fan’s friends and they said they just tell him they watch Eureka. They’re afraid what he’ll do if they say they’ve never heard of it or prefer Warehouse 13.

Dude is living a lie.

Comment by SuperUltimate – August 12, 2011 05:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I happen to watch Warehouse 13 and I love I’m glad that they renewed it

Comment by Chris – October 5, 2011 12:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Last season the writing was not good, but it seems to have picked up this season. I’m happy to say I’m enjoying Season 3 almost as much as I did Season 1, and am glad that they’re coming back for round four.
    My only complaint with this season is that they ditched the awesome opening theme! C’mon, bring that sucker back!

Comment by DL – August 11, 2011 05:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • While I’d still maintain that this is likely the worst of all of the recent Syfy scripted shows except Sanctuary, it has certainly been improving by leaps and bounds over the past seasons (starting with introducing Claudia) to the point where I’d call it “good.” It’s sad that silly stuff like this succeeds where more serious and interesting fare like Caprica and Stargate: Universe fail, but hey – at least there’s something successful on Syfy that’s actually science fiction.

Comment by wordsmith – August 11, 2011 06:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • i disagree i like the sometime silly aspect of the show like eureka thats y i like those shows but i hate cparica as its to boring and stargate is too serious they need to lighten up

Comment by patsrule755 – December 27, 2011 06:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • SG-1 was too serious? OMG Richard Dean Anderson is a riot. He made a joke about almost everthing. Best Episode was the ground hog day one when he and christopher Judge hit golf balls through the event horizon.

SGA Common Sheppard was awsome almost as good as Jack O’Neill.
        Sanctuary I started to watch just cause of Amanda Tapping. Now the show has grown into its own.
        Eureka is Fun Quirky and full of SCI-FI goodness.
        WareHouse 13 is a different animal all togather.
        Alot like Eureka but it has its own Identity.

SYFY needs to get more REAL SCI-FI Shows.

Personally SYFY needs to change back to SCI-FI
        I personally think they changed the name so they didnt really have to strictly be SCI-FI.

and for all that is SCI-FI ditch the stupid fake wrestling and stupid reality shows.

Comment by Rick – March 26, 2012 07:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • GREAT news, even though I a, still bummed about Eureka. I didn’t think this show was very good when it first started, but it has gotten MUCH better. Love the addition of Aaron Ashmore’s character.

Comment by Mikaylah – August 11, 2011 06:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Let’s see -four years right. Next year will we hear about Syfy giving it a final year? Five years seems the norm on the channel. I wouldn’t be getting excited until Syfy breaks it’s five year curse on scripted shows.

Comment by Amy – August 11, 2011 06:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This show has been a hit to me since day one and I’m very happy it’s getting another season.

Comment by Justin – August 11, 2011 06:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Really hoping that Haven gets renewed!!!

Comment by Lola – August 11, 2011 06:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Me too!! I love Haven.

I enjoy Warehouse 13 so I’m happy about this news; now hoping for the same with Haven.

Comment by Elizabeth – August 11, 2011 08:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Me too! I find Haven more interesting than WH13.

Comment by Lu – August 11, 2011 09:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This news makes me happy I love this show.

Comment by Francine – August 11, 2011 06:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think that the network will have a hard time coming back from the Eureka mess. It’s not just the cancellation, but the handling of that cancellation which will leave a bad taste in the mouths of viewers for a long time. Warehouse 13 is okay, but not as fun for the entire family as Eureka. I think they made a big mistake by messing with the audience like that.
    I was going to put in a plug for my attached link, but I see spam bots do that, so I will refrain.

Comment by Kyle Andrews – August 11, 2011 08:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Eureka is the show that should be renewed, not Warehouse 13. Eddie McClintock gives an embarassingly forced performance, trying to shoehorn in supposedly funny moments that are absolutely and embarrasingly not funny coming from him. He is fine when he is not trying so hard to be funny and missing the mark.

Eureka is ten times the show it is, and so is Sanctuary. BAD BAD move syfy.

Comment by ken – August 11, 2011 08:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agreed! I love Eddie McClintock usually, but his performance is terribly overacted and gets annoying. I would rather Have Eureka than Warehouse 13.

Comment by Vanny – August 12, 2011 04:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Tough. :-D

Comment by Simon Jester – August 12, 2011 07:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m just not crazy about this show – boring, boring.

I’d much rather have Eureka. It is so much more imaginative and fun. If they have to drop one, drop Warehouse and bring back Eureka!

Comment by Marie – August 11, 2011 11:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yeah, they should just bankrupt their company!!! Yeah!!!

Comment by ultimate troll – August 12, 2011 05:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ah well, I’m thrilled anyway, and boo hoo to anyone who’s not. It’s not Warehouse’s fault that Eureka got cancelled!! UK only started airing Warehouse season 3 last week, so we’re way behind, but am so excited, especially reading the POSITIVE comments at the top!!

Comment by Katy – August 12, 2011 04:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ah, it’s a fun fluff show. If it ends after 5 years, I am fine with that. In addition, I think shows, especially sci-fi shows, are much better when provided a certain length of time.

Comment by Pam – August 12, 2011 06:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Any bets as to how long before SyFy announces they’ve changed their minds and cancelled it instead? A week? 10 days?

Comment by Alex – August 12, 2011 06:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • No chance of SyFy backtracking on Season 4, Alex. I wouldn’t get my hopes up for a Season 5, though. Once the WWE announces their next wrestling incarnation, they’ll clear out the rest of Monday night.

Comment by Bob – August 12, 2011 09:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Let me first say that I watch Warehouse 13 (and have since it debuted).
    THIS is the most popular (original) show in the history of SciFi/SyFy? Okay. I know I (somewhat guiltily) enjoy it, but I have always thought it was just a little too ‘mainstream’ in its humor and pacing for the Sci-Fi fans.
    I do know that when it comes time for it to end its run, I won’t stomp my feet and complain that it came too soon.

Comment by Timothy McNeil – August 12, 2011 09:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I still miss Stargate Atlantis.

Comment by Sue – August 12, 2011 01:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I tried to watch the pilot once and thought it was pretty terrible.

Comment by Tee – August 13, 2011 05:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Great, great, great news for my favorite show!

Comment by R. – August 13, 2011 09:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Awesome!

Comment by L – August 16, 2011 10:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What’s the deal with Syfy picking up “Three Inches” with James Marsters (Spike from Buffy)?

Comment by L – August 16, 2011 10:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • They keep hinting that another character is leaving W13. Anyone know who it is? It better not be Allison Scagliotti.

Comment by Frank – September 27, 2011 12:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Summer of 2012…. Ugh! I’m so in love with this show, I suppose I’ll have to stay alive till then.

Anyone download season 3 from itunes and not get episode 8?

Also, at the start of Episode 11, season 3 ‘Emily Lake’ the previews show the history of Walt where he gets the bracelet. What episode was that in?? I haven’t seen that and have all episodes seasons 1-3 minus 3-8 which I watched on Hulu.

Your help is appreciated fellow agent wanna-be’s! ;-)

Comment by Laura – October 18, 2011 10:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OMG, I’m so pleased there’s gonna be a 4th season. The final episode of season 3 just aired in the UK last night.

Poor Jinxy and Mrs. Frederick, I wonder what the watch does, and I can’t wait for the Christmas special

Comment by Kerrie – October 21, 2011 02:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 4th season, start the death watch. The sify network will cancel the show instead of paying increases in the 5th year. All this has happened before, all this will happen again.

Comment by Snyfi – August 12, 2011 05:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post