Exclusive

Glee Exclusive: The Mean Girls Are Coming!

Since by now half of the Cheerios are members of New Directions, Glee is enrolling a new crop of Mean Girls! Who’s who?

* Sugar is… well, she’s basically RHNJ’s Danielle Staub, only in high school. Affluent, self-confident and a godawful singer.

* Sheila, a modern-day Joan Jett, actually has her own pack of Blackhearts and the tats to go with ’em.

But that’s not all. As production on Season 3 gets underway next week, I’m hearing that the show is also on the lookout for a new linebacker, a gigantosaur by the name of Bubba. (What did you expect, a Kevin?) As previously revealed at Comic-Con, Bubba will introduced as Mercedes’ new beau, whom she started dating over the summer.

Also, sixtysomething actresses will be passing through to audition for the role of Nancy Bletheim, a geometry teacher who thinks the arts are for… well, anywhere but in school.

Any ideas about who should play the parts? Hit the comments!

TAGS: ,
GET MORE: Exclusive, Glee, News, Scoop, Spoilers

1. Chelsea says:

Let me know if you find me, haha.

2. Straight people says:

Is this a gay thing?

3. Chelsea says:

The one that got the most notes is tagged under brittana.

4. Santana Lopez says:

Garbage. This whole thing is rigged.

5. Mommy Morris says:

Hopefully one of these girls will distract Santana from Brittany. I won’t have my Heather going to hell for kissing that she-devil Naya Rivera. Oh my heart.

6. Mommy Morris says:

Your Naya is a bad influence on my Heather! You don’t think I’ve seen how that little harlot is all over my baby girl? She’s trying to convert her into one of those ‘lesbians’. Don’t you dare say that my Heather has sex! She is a good girl, and is saving herself for marriage!

• Mommy Rivera says:

When have you been? This is the 21st century. And, how you dare? That blonde is a whore! You didn’t see how she looks at my little Nay?

7. Ryan Murphy says:

SHE DOESN’T EVEN GO HERE!

8. Heather says:

Mom, I think you and I need to have a little chat…

9. Mommy Morris says:

The way she looks at that child of yours is perfectly innocent, thank you very much. I’ve told her time and time again that she’s trying to manipulate her JUST LIKE HER CHARACTER ON THAT SHOW! But my baby girl only sees the good in people and refuses to believe it (bless her heart!). And this MAY be the 21st century, but God’s word still stands: Homosexuals must be decapitated. Or something like that.

• Mommy Rivera says:

Yeah? What about Heather? Is just like Brittany, a “STOOPID”.
      In that Slave number, did you see how the FEMALE dancers touched her?
      Very heterosexual… Heather, you’re doing it wrong.
      Go and have fun with Taylor? What do you think? They are going to have a Tea party? PSHH

10. Mommy Morris says:

Heather, mommy is busy, go and have fun with Taylor honey.

11. Naya says:

Hey, mommy Morris, Heather is a bit…um…distracted at the moment. She says to say hi.

12. Gay-stew says:

did someone say modern day Joan Jett?

13. Naya says:

No, mom, just…no. By the way, you know the way you’re visiting next week? Well, Heather’ll be there too because her apartment is being…uh…exorcised. If you hear any weird moaning sounds coming from my bedroom at night, it’s just us rehearsing for…the next Rachel Berry solo the Glee club has to sit through. So there is NO NEED to come in. None at all.

14. Heather says:

*hehehehehe*

15. Kimberly says:

Wow, this sounds really bad. RIP orginal cast of Glee, if this is how season 3 is really going to play out. Ryan Murphy please understand that we don’t want new characters for the show. We want the original characters in the spotlight. How are you going to add in new, irrelevant characters when you don’t even use some of the originals that you have? I know you are trying to save Glee from tanking in Season 4 by adding in new actors, but this will just make us hate them even more. Stop trying to save the series with these new characters, and focus more on showing off some of the hidden, over-looked talent a lot of the original cast has. I just hope that season 3 will be better than this garbage that was released as “spoilers”.

• Lily says:

As much as we love the “old” cast, they are getting older and storylines can become repetitive… am a bit fed up with love triangles… Hope to see some unusual friendships: Blaine with Mercedes’ love interest, Tina and Mercedes…, Artie and Mercedes…. Mercedes against Sugar.

16. Naya says:

Sorry mom, but you’ve GOT to stop embarrassing me on these online threads. It’s bringing down my rep. *whispers* Not to mention the heterosexual façade I’ve managed to keep in place these past two years.

17. Heather says:

Excuse me, Ms. Rivera? Naya’s too exhausted from our ‘rehearsing’ *meaningful wink* to reply herself, so she asked me to tell you to bugger off and let us get our mack on for the fifth time today. See you next week Ms. R! :)

18. Naya says:

Mom, it’s me. Your daughter. Have you been taking your medication?

19. Naya says:

MOM! LEAVE US ALONE!

20. Naya says:

Well don’t be. I’m a big girl, I can take care of myself.

21. Heather says:

I’ll take care of her too Ms. R, don’t worry. Although I think I mean that in a different way than you do…

22. Heather says:

Oh no, it definitely is! It makes Naya VERY happy! :)

23. Heather says:

Why? :(

24. Heather says:

Gets me every time Georgie! :D

25. Quinn fabray says:

Im the queen bee! I dont want some stripper named hoes joining well il be to busy with beth this season!

26. Angie says:

This was funny when it was the characters and Ryan Murphy, etc. But the actor relationship roleplaying is embarrassing. You realize this is read by people connected to Glee right?

27. The Only Person On This Article Who Isn't A Stalker or Mentally Degranged says:

Um, TV Line please take down this article. At first the character “impersonations” were kinda funny. Now its annoying and taking up dozens of pages. And to the commentor above me, no one associated with Glee actually reads these articles or comments. You do realize this site is one in a million? TV Line put the sane people out of their misery and delete this article, geesh.

28. KLAINERS says:

sorry you, we’re talking about get more solos to Blaine and Kurt (and sex scenes) without cockblock

29. AIR says:

SO LESS SCREEN TIME FOR MY BABY, LEA?

LAIR 2011

30. Iseult says:

Relax, I (and I assume the other person/people involved, although I can only speak for myself) was merely satirising the idea fans have that Heather and Naya are actually secretly dating in real life, which is completely ridiculous. And also the belief that Morris’ mother is the reason that the Brittana storyline hasn’t exactly been resolved, which is also absurd. No offence was meant.

• William says:

*Offense
      I understand WHAT you guys are doing, but a couple post would’ve been fine not ten pages of delusioned conversations. Everytime TV Line post an article about Glee someone/a group of people do that. Its hideously annoying and extremely childish. I swear Glee has the most looney-toon fans next to High School Musical ones.

• Emma says:

Will, you sound a teeny bit bitter and overworked. Wait, I’ll probably have a pamphlet for you.. Here you go! “help, my Glee Club lost nationals again and now I feel like a total loser and write frustrated rants on the internet”

• Iseult says:

Well William, nobody is forcing you to read through it all. We’re just having a bit of fun. You do know what fun is right?

And by the way, I’m Irish, that is how we spell “offence” over here.

• William says:

Well, no one is asking you to have imagined conversations. Its really creepy and annoying. I know what fun is but considering the fact that most of you are probally 20-something or older its childish and embarrassing. And well your commenting on an American site so I suggest you spell words the way Americans do and save yourself from getting corrected most of the time.

• Iseult says:

What can I say, we’re a passionate fandom.
            Wow, looks like somebody is having trouble with their grammar today. I believe it should have been “IT’S really creepy and annoying” and “YOU’RE commenting”. I’m not even going to bother pointing out the other mistakes. But what would I know, I’m not American right?

• matt holck says:

no one’s light the way either

31. Dave Karofsky says:

HEY! What does this mean for my storyline? It needs resolution! I don’t want to be transferred offscreen as Matt did and supposedly Sam will. Come on, it’s not like it would hurt the Hobbit if me and Kurt became friends. Or is he that thin-skinned?

• Santana says:

forget Kurt
      we got our own show

• Ryan Murphy says:

It’s all good, Karofsky. I’ve said on many occasions that I like the actor who portrays you and would like to incorporate you into the plots this season. As for you, Santana, you will unfortunately be graduating this year. Ta-ta!

32. One person who wrote comments says:

Hey guys, I’m sorry if I’m offended someone, but I’m pretty sure that I’m not speaking just for myself. It was a JOKE, we are not the first or the last in do it. Again, I’m sorry, I did not mean to offend anyone.

33. How About It? says:

Seems kind of odd that no one here has mentioned that Sheila will obviously be played by the winner of the Glee Project: Lindsay Pearce.

34. Lkeet04 says:

so there will 6 new characters + the glee project winner this season?? (“susan-meets-adele”, rebecca, sugar, sheila, bubba and the new teacher + tgp winner)

• Chris says:

Yep…pretty much. Also, I’ve noticed that every time there’s an article on Glee, people start whineing about it and yelling about how it’s (as discribed by TVTropes) “Ruined Forever”. Just an observation.

35. Rhiannon says:

Gosh, I hope ‘The Glee Project”s Lindsey is Sheila. That would be amazing.

36. Molly says:

Gahh! I think this will be A-MAZ-ING (it is after all, Glee :)!), but I have a teeny little suggestion. KILL FINCHEL! Finchel is the WORST COUPLE EVER. It doesn’t work, I reckon Finn should be with someone else, ANYONE else, and ON WITH PUCKLEBERRY! It is THE BEST couple, period. Im not joking, Rachel’s the goody two shoes, and Puck is the badass. And, when watching the show, i’ve noticed that Puck brings out the bad side of Rachel, and if you watch through you find that it’s true.
    They are super cute together, so on with Puckleberry<3

37. ally says:

i know this has nothing to do with mean girls on glee but i still have not seen the one were finn lies to rachle so if someone could tell me that would be cool thanks

38. Elaine says:

I hope that they let the Rachel part get cut down- she is so annoying. Neurotics get boring, and she has nothing to be neurotic about. Please let the Quinn character out of the bag- she is so much more interesting…..the pregnancy, parents splitting up after father is caught fooling around, and from a conservative Christian family, the whole Finn thing, though Puck is more interesting, and they match better, and they did have a baby…she deserves some attention and TLC….get rid of neurotics please…and how about Shuster and Sue? Just some thoughts, the show needs some real depth, and real drama…please!