Glee Exclusive: The Mean Girls Are Coming!

Get More: Exclusive, Glee, News, Scoop, Spoilers

Since by now half of the Cheerios are members of New Directions, Glee is enrolling a new crop of Mean Girls! Who’s who?

* Sugar is… well, she’s basically RHNJ’s Danielle Staub, only in high school. Affluent, self-confident and a godawful singer.

* Sheila, a modern-day Joan Jett, actually has her own pack of Blackhearts and the tats to go with ’em.

But that’s not all. As production on Season 3 gets underway next week, I’m hearing that the show is also on the lookout for a new linebacker, a gigantosaur by the name of Bubba. (What did you expect, a Kevin?) As previously revealed at Comic-Con, Bubba will introduced as Mercedes’ new beau, whom she started dating over the summer.

Any ideas about who should play the parts? Hit the comments!

Tags: ,

Comments (808)

• GO for it Marissa!

Comment by Gingertana fandom – August 3, 2011 03:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • What ship is “Gingertana?” Is that canon? Like Emma and Santana? LOL. Oh my soul, some people in this fandom.

Comment by Sherlock – August 3, 2011 03:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • And you are?

Comment by Gingertana fandom – August 3, 2011 03:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Sherlock Holmes. No, but seriously. . . let’s get the facts straight, even though Santana isn’t because she’s still in the damn closet. I don’t even like Santana character or Brittany’s, but I would still hate to see “that” particular story crumble to shreds if the writers decide to bring in a new girl for Santana. The Brittana is apart of the show whether I like it or not, bringing in something would be just plain stupid. Let Brittany and Santana be.

Comment by Sherlock – August 3, 2011 04:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • I’m better for Santana

Comment by Marissa Von Blaicken – August 3, 2011 04:04 PM PDT
          • i agree sherlock

Comment by KOALA – August 3, 2011 04:08 PM PDT
      • I thought it was gingerbread

Comment by LOL – August 3, 2011 03:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • She’s not so lucky

Comment by Gingerbread – August 4, 2011 07:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • If I were a lesbian – and I’m not saying I am or anything – chicks with thick eyebrows and pudgy faces ain’t doing nothing for me. Nuh-huh. Blonde hair and rock hard abs, on the other hand… yeah anyway, I should’ve called Britts five minutes ago. Laters~

Comment by Santana Lopez – August 4, 2011 06:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • San, you’re Lebanese, you play for the other team, I can confirm that

Comment by Brittany S. Pierce – August 4, 2011 08:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I want to see our Unholy Trinity (QUINN/SANTANA/BRITTANY) kicking these “mean girls” asses.

Comment by Bitch, Please! – August 3, 2011 03:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You bet. We gonna do it.

Comment by Unholy Trinity – August 4, 2011 08:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • We’re all in this together

Comment by High School Musical – August 3, 2011 03:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • once we know that we are,
      we’re all stars

Comment by Blaine Anderson – August 3, 2011 03:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Fail.

Comment by High School Musical – August 3, 2011 04:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I think Blaine’s version of this song is better than the original.

Comment by Wes, David and Thad Warbler – August 3, 2011 05:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • *tweet* *tweet*

Comment by Pavarotti – August 3, 2011 08:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • But is it in his natural key?

Comment by Thad – August 3, 2011 09:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • How dare you.

Comment by Trent Warbler – August 4, 2011 06:37 AM PDT
          • You violated my rights

Comment by Disney – August 4, 2011 07:13 AM PDT
      • Get your head in the game!

Comment by Chad Danforth – August 4, 2011 08:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I can’t, I miss Gabriella.

Comment by Troy Bolton – August 4, 2011 08:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • STICK TO THE STATUS QUO!

Comment by East High lunchroom – August 4, 2011 09:01 AM PDT
          • TROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY! I just wanna be with you!

Comment by Gabriella Montez – August 4, 2011 09:04 AM PDT
          • You’re wrong, here is not Disney

Comment by FOX – August 4, 2011 11:24 AM PDT
  • AGREED!Sherlock

Comment by KOALA – August 3, 2011 04:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hola Clase! Let’s go get some tacos and Forget this fo-forget this

Comment by Holly Holliday – August 3, 2011 04:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Heeeeey there sexy lady

Comment by Will Schuester – August 3, 2011 04:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • AHEM

Comment by Emma Pibsbury – August 3, 2011 04:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • William, what are you doing?

Comment by Sue Sylvester – August 3, 2011 04:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • um… shi…t

Comment by Will Schuester – August 3, 2011 04:53 PM PDT
  • GingerWhat? Are you kidding me, baby girl?

Quinntana FTW!

Comment by I'm a Freakin LLAMA! – August 3, 2011 04:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Oh dear, I can’t believe that you don’t know Santana…

Comment by Marissa Von Blaicken – August 3, 2011 04:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • do you guys mind including me in your conversation?!?!

Comment by Finn Hudson – August 3, 2011 04:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Who are you?

Comment by Marissa Von Blaicken – August 3, 2011 04:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • He is The Jerk who is going to ruin my life, honey!

Comment by Rachel Berry – August 3, 2011 04:33 PM PDT
          • I’m sorry Rachel Berry. But all the guys are jerks that’s why i’m lesbian.

Comment by Marissa Von Blaicken – August 3, 2011 04:43 PM PDT

Comment by Whatever – August 3, 2011 05:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Okay, tell me this. Who is the “Ginger” on Gingertana if it ‘supposedly’ isn’t Emma? Why bring in a No!Face, which is by the way what most would hate to see and why we’re all writing such fascinating comments, when Glee has so much to work with already? I pray, Dear God do I pray, that season does NOT involve around the relationship drama anymore. This is not a teen Soap show about boyfriends/girlfriends, boyfriends/boyfriends, and girl/girl whatever. . .
        I honestly want to see Santana kick some ass and I may begin to like her character again.

Comment by Sherlock – August 3, 2011 04:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • U mad? Yea u mad

Comment by Marissa Von Blaicken – August 3, 2011 04:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Is I were into lesbians I would be. (Santana and Brittany). But I’m just curious.

Comment by Sherlock – August 3, 2011 04:39 PM PDT
          • *If

Comment by Anon – August 3, 2011 04:42 PM PDT
          • preach

Comment by Marissa Von Blaicken – August 3, 2011 04:44 PM PDT
  • The people writing the comments are writing dialogue 10x better than RIB.. #justsaying

Comment by This is hilarious – August 3, 2011 04:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Can we have a spin off?

Comment by People writing comments. – August 3, 2011 04:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • No, not really. Don’t ask me why cause I have a difficult time talking to Media and Internet and stuff and stuff.

Comment by Ryan Murphy – August 3, 2011 04:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • You suck man, really we can handle this

Comment by People writing comments. – August 3, 2011 04:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • You sure? Because people under the age of 30 I call “kids”. And kids can’t be trusted with big grown up stuff like writing. Also tomorrow I’m doing an interview revealing that everyone will graduate before christmas.

Comment by Ryan Murphy – August 3, 2011 04:30 PM PDT
          • Don’t you dare

Comment by People writing comments. – August 3, 2011 04:32 PM PDT
          • Omg, stop talking Ryan, you’re gonna spoil the entire season three if you keep this up!

Comment by FOX – August 3, 2011 04:35 PM PDT
          • Um, Fox? Yeah, he’s gonna spoil it just by virtue of his writing. Let us handle it.

Comment by People writing comments over 30 – August 3, 2011 04:44 PM PDT
          • Mr. Fox, can you just be fired?

Comment by People writing comments. – August 3, 2011 04:46 PM PDT
          • I can fire anyone, I hold all the powers. I invented the news. Now also TV shows.

Comment by FOX – August 3, 2011 05:09 PM PDT
          • Well hire us

Comment by People writing comments. – August 3, 2011 05:30 PM PDT
          • Keep it up, and I’ll dangle a spinoff in front of you and then take it away. Mwahaha!!!

Comment by Ryan Murphy – August 3, 2011 09:16 PM PDT
          • And you are?

Comment by People writing comments – August 4, 2011 07:40 AM PDT
    • Agree :-)

Comment by Lily – August 3, 2011 07:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • We were thinking about it, but now we’re not because I am a doosh.

Comment by Ryan Murphy – August 3, 2011 04:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • We know Ryan, we know. Go and write anything.

Comment by Glee fandom – August 3, 2011 04:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hope they’re all very small characters so the focus is on the current cast like we were promised.

Comment by Lauren – August 3, 2011 04:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I see what you did there Lauren.

Comment by fat jokes from nowhere – August 3, 2011 04:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • *smirk*

Comment by Noah "Puck" Puckerman – August 3, 2011 04:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hello, I’m still alive :( Don’t forget me guys.

Comment by Dante Di Loreto – August 3, 2011 04:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • who?

Comment by RIB – August 3, 2011 04:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Dante Di Loreto… the producer? No? You guys don’t remember me?

Comment by Dante Di Loreto – August 3, 2011 04:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • tell me, what is it you do again?

Comment by everyone – August 3, 2011 04:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Without me there’ll be no Glee

Comment by Dante Di Loreto – August 3, 2011 04:46 PM PDT
          • you look very handsome today Mr. Lorento..

Comment by fandom – August 3, 2011 05:10 PM PDT
          • Loreto*

Comment by Dante Di Loreto – August 3, 2011 05:29 PM PDT
  • Its a crazy coincidence that Bubba Smith, the 6’7″ former NFL star-turned actor died today…the same exact day TPTB on Glee release that they are looking for someone to play a character named Bubba who’s a football player. Its just weird.

Comment by MamaLarson3 – August 3, 2011 04:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Unfortunate coincidence.. When I hear “Bubba”, I think of the movie Forrest Gump… Where Bubba is a simpler. black version of Finn but with a golden heart…

Comment by Lily – August 3, 2011 07:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Fun fact: Originally his name was going to be “Sugar Daddy” but apparently that has been used before.

Comment by Ryan Murphy – August 3, 2011 07:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • What about Cougar Daddy?

Comment by Brad Falchuk – August 4, 2011 07:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m the boss here.

Comment by FOX – August 3, 2011 04:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Hey, that’s my name. Also thanks for playing one of my songs. Loved the roller rink.

Comment by Bruce Spingsteen – August 3, 2011 04:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Really FUUUX? Really? … *LOL* … I Doubt It!

Comment by CBS – August 3, 2011 04:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m just fabulous.

Comment by Kurt Hummel – August 3, 2011 04:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I definitely agree.
      Now get your fabulous self over here and let me love you down. :D

Comment by Blaine Anderson – August 3, 2011 06:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You look like you have gas.

Comment by Blaine Anderson – August 3, 2011 06:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • what did you say, Blaine?!

Comment by Kurt Hummel – August 3, 2011 07:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Nothing! Ryan made me say it!!!

Comment by Blaine Anderson – August 3, 2011 07:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Bitch, you’ll do as I say.

Comment by Ryan Murphy – August 3, 2011 07:10 PM PDT
        • Start applying for Lima Community College.

Comment by Ryan Murphy – August 3, 2011 07:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • How about hell no. No one can stifle my NY dreams. I demand a rewrite!

Comment by Kurt Hummel – August 3, 2011 07:29 PM PDT
          • You’ll be joining Sam and Matt soon enough.

Comment by Ryan Murphy – August 3, 2011 07:44 PM PDT
          • Son of a bitch

Comment by Matt Rutherford – August 4, 2011 08:10 AM PDT
  • I’m just hot

Comment by Mark Salling – August 3, 2011 04:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You’re sho tall.

Comment by Drunk Blaine – August 3, 2011 07:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Blaine!

Comment by Kurt Hummel – August 3, 2011 07:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I’m flattered Blaine, but I’m really not that into that.

Comment by Mark Salling – August 4, 2011 07:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m just Brittany, bitch

Comment by Brittany S. Pierce – August 3, 2011 04:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m just the sexiest woman you will see in your entire life.

Comment by Naya Rivera – August 3, 2011 04:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Preach

Comment by Naya fans – August 3, 2011 04:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Chuurrchhhh

Comment by Yesss Naya – August 3, 2011 05:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Am I? ;)

Comment by Naya Rivera – August 3, 2011 05:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Without me you’re nothing honey

Comment by Naya's Golden Globes – August 3, 2011 05:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • or me.

Comment by Naya's great Ass – August 4, 2011 06:32 AM PDT
          • Calm your tits

Comment by Naya's Delicious Lips – August 4, 2011 07:15 AM PDT
          • You’re my favorite attributes, but let’s face it – I’m the real deal.

Comment by Naya's talent – August 4, 2011 09:11 AM PDT
          • I love you all.

Comment by Naya Rivera – August 4, 2011 09:13 AM PDT
    • She’s hot! She’s hot!

Comment by Naya Stan aka Heather Morris – August 4, 2011 07:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Whatcha doin Heather?

Comment by Taylor Hubbell – August 4, 2011 09:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Quinton Aaron (the Big Guy from the Blind Side) will undoubtedly be Bubba. Who else is there?

Love the idea of Kelly Bishop or Cher for the science teacher. Tina Turner would certainly be fierce, as well. And casting any one of those three means she could also perform if pushed to embrace her inner Gleek in an arc. See also: Bernadette Peters, Michele Lee or Ann Reinking. Hey, nothing wrong with giving ex-Broadway stars a nice guest stint.

Sugar sounds to me like a Marilyn Monroe type child. Like a blonde, curvy dimwit who likes diamonds. Different from Britney because of the size of her chest if not the size of her brain.

And Sheila? Seriously? Who under 40 is named Sheila? Sheila sounds to me like someone who would be on Real Housewives of NY or NJ. Sheila from the Upper West Side who has lots of furs and had a nose job before her bat mitzvah. I’m not channeling any teen named Sheila. Although I think Kelly Bishop’s character was named Sheila in A Chorus Line. Right? Because Sheila was a name for someone over the hill in 1975.

Comment by marjorie morningstar – August 3, 2011 05:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m fat.

Comment by Lord Tubbington – August 3, 2011 05:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I know how you feel.

Comment by Sam Evans – August 3, 2011 07:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Don’t worry froggy lips

Comment by Lord Tubbington – August 4, 2011 07:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Smelly cat, what are they feeding you? It’s not your fault. She won’t take you to the vet. You’re obviously not her favorite pet. It’s Charity the cat.

Comment by Phoebe Buffay – August 4, 2011 08:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • We’re sorry

Our servers are over capacity and certain pages may be temporarily unavailable. We’re working quickly to resolve this issue.

TROLOLOL

Comment by Tumblr – August 3, 2011 05:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • What’s you name again?

Comment by L Chat – August 3, 2011 05:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • uh oh…

Comment by L chat contributors – August 3, 2011 05:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I was just about to download some Heya gifs and… bam you’re not working.

Comment by Naya Rivera – August 3, 2011 05:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can we have a roll as cheerleader? We want to stay in the show :(

Comment by Warblers – August 3, 2011 05:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • you need me first

Comment by First name – August 3, 2011 05:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Oh. But we want to stay :( I’m a sad panda

Comment by Warblers – August 3, 2011 05:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Sorry Warblers , your time is up. Now it is Estrogen time !

Comment by Lily – August 3, 2011 07:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I hear ya.

Comment by Sam Evans – August 3, 2011 07:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Courage!!

Comment by Blaine Ex Warlber Anderson – August 4, 2011 07:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • GTFO! Now you’re with New Directions, we’ll kick your asses.

Comment by Warblers – August 4, 2011 08:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • MARY KAY PLACE! I still love Loretta Haggers.

Comment by juju – August 3, 2011 05:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Take me for what I am, who I was meant to be, and if you give a damn, take me baby, or leave me.

Comment by Glee – August 3, 2011 05:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Look the fcks i give..

Comment by Gleeks – August 3, 2011 05:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • As long as your’re there

Comment by Sunshine Corazon – August 4, 2011 07:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Don’t stop believin, hold on to the feelin’

Comment by Glee – August 4, 2011 07:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Glee, I’m a Slave 4 u but please don’t do this!

Comment by Brittany S. Pierce – August 4, 2011 07:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I’ve had the time of my life and you ruined it

Comment by Sam Evans – August 4, 2011 08:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • You go back to cheerios and I go back to black-ground..

Comment by Santana Lopez – August 4, 2011 08:22 AM PDT
        • Tell me how am I to breathe with no air..

Comment by Rachel Berry – August 4, 2011 09:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Blame it on the Murphy

Comment by Artie Abrams – August 4, 2011 09:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • I see you sh*tting in the show I love and I’m like forget you, and forget Murphy tho.

Comment by Holly Holliday – August 4, 2011 09:40 AM PDT
          • Murphy you know I’m going to be upset, ‘Cause I was always the big star, but you should know by now, I’m not going lay down.
            Murphy don’t preach!

Comment by Quinn Fabray – August 4, 2011 09:56 AM PDT
          • tater tots

Comment by Mercedes Jones – August 4, 2011 11:03 AM PDT
          • you need to give it up, the show is mine :)

Comment by Ryan Murphy – August 4, 2011 11:17 AM PDT
    • TROLOLOLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Comment by RIB – August 4, 2011 08:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This comment board=win.

and i dont think I’ve ever been able to say that about any comment section…ever.

*claps* yaaaay. =]

Comment by Ky – August 3, 2011 05:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Anyone think the better joke instead of:

“Also, sixtysomething actresses will be passing through to audition for the role of Nancy Bletheim, a geometry teacher who thinks the arts are for… well, anywhere but in school.”

would be:

Comment by tunafish – August 3, 2011 05:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Stop making ‘squares’ happen. It’s not gonna happen!

Comment by Ryan Murphy – August 4, 2011 07:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • These ideas sound fantastic. So young and fresh. Best season yet! Anyone who complains isn’t a true fan of the show. Ryan Murphy is a creative genius. Check out American Horror Story on FX.

Comment by Ryan M. – August 3, 2011 06:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yeah, well check out Glee. *silly faces*

Comment by Glee fandom – August 4, 2011 07:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I just want coffee.

Comment by Blaine Anderson – August 3, 2011 06:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’ll meet you at the Lima Bean in 20mins. We can split the biscotti ;)

Comment by Kurt Hummel – August 3, 2011 06:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Does anybody know how I can delete my internet history?

Comment by Finn Hudson – August 3, 2011 06:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Finn, don’t even attempt to delete the evidence. I have screenshots of your internet history burned to disk and ready to be sent to Carol, the exact moment you decline to do as I say.

Comment by Kurt Hummel – August 3, 2011 06:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • He does.. I’ve seen it.
        You’ve got some intresting preferences there, Finn.

Comment by Blaine Anderson – August 3, 2011 07:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Dude nooooo! Kurt, you said you wouldn’t show anyone that!

Comment by Finn Hudson – August 3, 2011 07:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Why are these two characters talking? Who wrote this? Brad?!

Comment by Ryan Murphy – August 3, 2011 07:51 PM PDT
          • I’m afraid I was born this flawfree a writer, Ryan.
            Also Im better and nicer than you.
            Aside from on twitter, Twitter is where I public ally humiliate all extras who dare defy me

Comment by Brad Falchuk – August 3, 2011 08:07 PM PDT
          • I’m not allowed to talk to Kurt’s stepbrother ? I see how it is.. It’s because of the height difference isn’t it? We’re too hard to frame D’:

Comment by Blaine Anderson – August 3, 2011 08:38 PM PDT
          • If they can frame me with Rachel they can frame me with you.

Comment by Finn Hudson – August 4, 2011 08:10 AM PDT
        • I don’t need no pimp blaine

Comment by Santana – August 4, 2011 03:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • buncha homos

Comment by karofsky – August 3, 2011 06:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You’re an inspiration to gay youth everywhere. Keep saving lives!

Comment by Max Adler – August 3, 2011 07:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • What was that, Mr I-like-to-stare-at-Sams-butt in-the-hallway? You better take that back befores i ends you. Istill carry razor blades all up in my hair. You’re still my bitch.

Comment by Santana Lopez – August 3, 2011 07:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Watch it J-Lo. I’m so gonna out you next season.

Comment by karofsky – August 4, 2011 07:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • David this is a… a very hard thing to come to terms with, and you should just know that you’re not alone.

COURAGE.

Comment by Blaine Anderson – August 4, 2011 07:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • another reason to hit the “next” on the remote control…

Comment by vic – August 3, 2011 06:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • what happened to Ryan Murphey’s comment about focusing on characterization this season and not having tons of guest stars parading through?

Comment by EC – August 3, 2011 06:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I never said that.

Comment by Ryan Murphy – August 3, 2011 06:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Yes you did Ryan. You did.

Comment by Journalists of the US – August 4, 2011 07:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • As far as I know, he didn’t mean that. Because I know. We talked about that and I know. It’s all a big misunderstanding. You see… Look, a shinny object!

Comment by Brad Falchuk – August 4, 2011 07:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • That’s Darren’s forehead.

Comment by Journalists of the US – August 4, 2011 07:50 AM PDT
          • Finn, that’s mean.

Comment by Brittany Pierce – August 4, 2011 07:50 AM PDT
          • Ryan, can you pay my bills for a hair transplant? Or a pretty yellow hat?

Comment by Darren Criss – August 4, 2011 08:58 AM PDT
  • There’s nothing sadder than a senior with a bald spot, which is why Darren Criss will be the star of season four.

Comment by Ryan Murphy – August 3, 2011 07:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Holla at my peeps!

So Ryan, I’m pretty sure everyone thinks I should sing more next season. AMIRITE!?!

Comment by Gwyneth Paltrow – August 3, 2011 07:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You’re the heart of the show. Let me ask the kids what songs they’re liking these days and I’ll let you know how many of their solos you’ll be getting.

Comment by Ryan Murphy – August 3, 2011 07:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love all

Comment by Lord Tubbington – August 3, 2011 08:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I know they’re trying to “transition” the cast with the graduates, but I hope they’re joking because this sounds like absolute crap.

Comment by Kacey – August 3, 2011 08:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • MURPHY JUST GIVE US WILD KLAINE SEX AGAINST A WALL, AND SWEET BOY KISSES BETWEEN KURT AND BLAINE OR WE’RE GOING TO START SOMETHING AGAINST YOU, TILL YOU GET FIRED BY BRAD FALCHUK VIA TWITTER

Comment by Klaine Fans – August 3, 2011 08:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You want more screen time and solos too? Well ok.

Comment by Ryan Murphy – August 4, 2011 07:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • What matters most is the awkward almost- sex scenes where Burt Finn or Carol accidentally walk in and Blaine falls off the bed.

But yeah if you could fit a solo in there too, that would be great.

Comment by Klaine Fans – August 4, 2011 07:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • No worries Klainers. I’ve got this. We’re actually talking about doing a spin-off with only Klaine set in NYC.

Comment by Ryan Murphy – August 4, 2011 08:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • I give up…

Comment by Ryan's PR manager – August 4, 2011 08:24 AM PDT
          • Gurl, RMurphs. We know you’re trying your best.
            But as much as we like Klaine, we trust you as a writer about as far as we can throw you.

Tell us about your new writers. Are they likely to give us proper storylines unlike some of the grabage you fed us last season?

Comment by Klaine Fans – August 4, 2011 09:06 AM PDT
          • He had something to gay people. #justsayin’

Comment by Brittana Fandom – August 4, 2011 09:15 AM PDT
  • … This is not Dumbledore’s office… Harry?

Comment by Hermione Granger – August 3, 2011 08:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • No, this is Blaine. I wonder why people keep asking me if I’m Harry Potter.

Comment by Blaine Anderson – August 4, 2011 12:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • ¡Stop the violence, Harry!

I´ve been reading this thread since the first day. And I really need to pee.

Comment by Brittany S. Pierce – August 4, 2011 03:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • You can have my magic comb Brittany and all your worries will go away. Also any respect for your character.

Comment by Artie – August 4, 2011 07:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • I know Toldemort

Comment by Naya Rivera – August 4, 2011 07:18 AM PDT
  • Should have left my phone at home ’cause THIS IS A DISASTER.

Comment by Rebecca Parker – August 3, 2011 09:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Best. Comment Thread. Ever.

Comment by Lauren Zizes – August 3, 2011 09:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I wish I can audition for the new footballer! lol any info on how?

Comment by EJ – August 3, 2011 10:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wht ew girls. I dnt like tht idea especially if they r gonna end up getting solos. I needs me some Tina and mercedes to get more solos. New girls for Puck I hope not cuz I like him with Lauren since he is probably the only character tht has evolved understanding the meaning of glee club. As for Bubba…really does he have to be fat. I think tht they show no love for tht character. I understand if she dates another black person but does he have to be a fat black guy. I hope they chose good ppl to keep the show going. Itll suck for it to end becuz they make bad decisions. Oh and having more ppl means less solos for Puck and I think Mark sings amazing. Please dnt f everything up writers.

Comment by Monica – August 3, 2011 11:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I completely agree, I love Puck. I feel like they should involve him more with the stories, like get him to cheat on Lauren. Like big deal, he\s suppose to be a guy all over girls right?

Comment by K – August 4, 2011 12:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Totally agree.. I want me some more Tina and Mercedes. Mike and Kevin too. Tired of the whole bringing in more and more new characters. Keep your promise, Murphy!!!!

Comment by archie – August 4, 2011 02:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Who’s Tina? Oh wait, you mean that highly overpaid extra? The eh.. Asian girl right? I thought her name was Trina?

Comment by Ryan Murphy – August 4, 2011 06:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Comment by Tina – August 4, 2011 06:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Wanna see my abs?

Comment by Mike Chang – August 4, 2011 09:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Put those away Chang!

Comment by Artie – August 4, 2011 09:39 AM PDT
          • Wait, what about you and Britts?

Comment by Mike Chang – August 4, 2011 09:41 AM PDT
  • Really? Honestly I’m tired of new characters… look at what you did to Chord, he REFUSED to come back for another season. A new character would’ve been fine but 4? I used to love Glee but ugh… The reason why Season 2 sucked was because there were TOO MANY characters they had to give a line to. Some of the episodes even felt like the story was rushed in order to fit it in an hour. I’ll watch season 3 but I wont LOVE it like I used to.

Comment by Kristine – August 4, 2011 12:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Eh, Chord was played like a puppet, he was fired after the Glee Tour and then asked back by FOX not GLEE and yet he is still sorta unknown (unless you watch Glee, you’ve never heard of the guy) a job is a job. And yet he is still out of one. Poor descision on his part. Agree with the comment about to many characters and the storylines feeling rushed. Born This Way shouldn’t have been 90 minutes with a 10 minute solo. I think the finale should’ve used that 90 minutes. I stopped watching religiously after the Super Bowl Episode, after the Fuinn revival, I nearly barfed.

Comment by Marry – August 4, 2011 06:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I really hope they stick with their plan of developing the stories of the original cast. The ones they haven’t even delved into at all.

Comment by chase – August 4, 2011 02:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I want Sam. Those things suck.

Comment by mary – August 4, 2011 02:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t care about Bubba or whatever and about that teacher all I care about is those mean girls. Nobody can play bich like Naya Rivera. And no one can play mean girls like Dianna, Naya, and HeMo. This will totally SUCK, unless those mean girls won’t join Glee club and they’ll be brought down by the original mean girls, THE UNHOLY TRINITY!

Comment by Cookies – August 4, 2011 03:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That’s right gurrrrrl

Comment by Unholy Trinity – August 4, 2011 09:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can endure through this s*it as soon as we’ll get Kurtofsky! If we won’t, I just give up on Glee. (u.u)

Comment by Gosh – August 4, 2011 05:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Calm your tits Ryan.

Comment by Rupert The Boss Murdoch – August 4, 2011 07:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • So… you’re my owner?

Comment by FOX – August 4, 2011 09:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • just deliver the newspaper

Comment by matt holck – August 4, 2011 09:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Calm YOUR tits Murdoch!

Comment by Employees of News of the World – August 4, 2011 09:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Fox’s mine.

Comment by Rupert The Boss Murdoch – August 4, 2011 09:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • These are officially the best comments I have ever read. You go glee rpers. This has me literally laughing out loud. Also, parts of this are now on tumblr.

Comment by Chelsea – August 4, 2011 09:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Really? This is on Tumblr?

Comment by People writing comments – August 4, 2011 09:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Parts of it. I just made screen caps and posted. It was too funny not to share.

Comment by Chelsea – August 4, 2011 09:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Lol. Trollin’

Comment by People writing comments – August 4, 2011 09:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • did they give kevin his cut?

frankly his system is easier to read and check for updates

Comment by matt holck – August 4, 2011 09:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • How is this relevant? Kevin Mchale? You’re not making since.

Comment by What? – August 4, 2011 09:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • tracking updates is an unwanted chore across these stratified piles

I suggest high lighting new post
        just track viewers by ip addresses

Comment by matt holck – August 4, 2011 09:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post