Exclusive

Glee Exclusive: The Mean Girls Are Coming!

Since by now half of the Cheerios are members of New Directions, Glee is enrolling a new crop of Mean Girls! Who’s who?

* Sugar is… well, she’s basically RHNJ’s Danielle Staub, only in high school. Affluent, self-confident and a godawful singer.

* Sheila, a modern-day Joan Jett, actually has her own pack of Blackhearts and the tats to go with ’em.

But that’s not all. As production on Season 3 gets underway next week, I’m hearing that the show is also on the lookout for a new linebacker, a gigantosaur by the name of Bubba. (What did you expect, a Kevin?) As previously revealed at Comic-Con, Bubba will introduced as Mercedes’ new beau, whom she started dating over the summer.

Also, sixtysomething actresses will be passing through to audition for the role of Nancy Bletheim, a geometry teacher who thinks the arts are for… well, anywhere but in school.

Any ideas about who should play the parts? Hit the comments!

TAGS: ,
GET MORE: Exclusive, Glee, News, Scoop, Spoilers

1. Brad Falchuk says:

How dare you spoil something that talented people spent months to create?

2. Puck says:

Yay! More girls. DTF

3. Kurt Hummel says:

Wait, no more characters! It takes away from me and my awesome solos, that everyone loves

4. Mr. Schuester says:

Guys, don’t worry, we will pass this.

5. Brittany S. Pierce says:

I knew dinosaurs still existed! I knew it, I knew it! Who’s stupid now, Artie!?

I wonder if Mercedes will let me ride him?

6. Santana Lopez says:

fascinating…

7. Finn Hudson says:

I’m part of this too :(

8. Brad Falchuk says:

Been busy the past few days. Anything interesting happen?

9. Lea Michele says:

What is air?

10. Mercedes Jones says:

Oh Hell to the No!!

11. Cathy says:

Whoever is writing these comments need to be hired as the new writers for the show. This is way too funny!

12. charcus says:

OMG yes Betty White for the geometry teacher role!!!
    I swear if they pass up the opportunity to have her on glee they are idiots, what i would not give to see Jane and Betty working together to DESTROY THE GLEE CLUB!!
    I also hope we get to see Mercedes and Bubba meet for the first time because if she is gonna be with him from the first episode it would be so weird and a little disrespectful to Sam/Chord, at least show us that Sam’s departure affects some members form glee club.

13. Lauren Zizes says:

What about me? I’ll fill in the cheerio outfit

14. Brittany S. Pierce says:

No new characters we are a family! I’ll explain to you why..Well, family is a place where everybody loves you no matter what. And they accept you for who you are. I know I’m going to be a bridesmaid at Mike and Tina’s wedding. And I’m going to be anxiously waiting just like everybody else to see if their babies are asian too. When they find an operation to make Artie’s legs work again, I’m going to be there for his first steps. I love them, I love everyone in glee club and I get to spend another year with the people I love. So, I’m good.

15. sm says:

Personally I feel they have enough in fact too many characters on the show to try to give ample storyline time to. But we should wait and see what really comes about this season before we complain too much. I agree they said they were going to cast a female to sing country but that never came about. So I feel all these tidbits that are out about POSSIBLE characters and storylines may be or not be just fodder for us to talk about. They may not be real at all. I just hope season 3 has good storylines for the existing characters to do something with. They did introduce a few exras like Karofsky Assimio and Blaine as new characters and we all know how Blaine took off. Karofsky as well.
    I just hope they don’t stray too far from the magic of season 1. Season 2 was a big change from s1 and quite distracting IMO.
    I’m not going to give up yet on the show. I was let down alot last season by the writing’s inconsistency. But I love the characters so much that I’ll have a wait and see first. Hope you all will too.

16. Kurt Hummel says:

I feel that as long as Mercedes is happy we shouldn’t complain.
    But, if one of these “mean girls” tries to steal my man, they’ll have Kurt Hummel to deal with.

17. Sue Sylvester says:

NOOOOOOOOOO I don’t want more tweedle stupid and tweedl fake boobs.

18. Blaine Anderson says:

COURAGE!

19. Naya Rivera says:

If you like new cheerios, A) Kill yourself B) As if

20. Caitlin says:

Bubba and Sugar are names for cats, not people.

21. Santana Lopez says:

I just wants to get my mack on with Britts ;)

22. Principal Figggins says:

You should sing blah, blah, blah by the rapper Ke dollar sign Ha.

23. Cal says:

Nobody said the new guy would be named Bubba. They said he would be a “Big Bubba” type character. Get your facts straight.

24. Kurt Hummel says:

Oh how I missed everyone’s insanity…
    I have a feeling this year is going to be very, very long.

25. Burt Hummel says:

YOU MATTER

26. Burt Hummel says:

Are you saying because my son is gay, he won’t get to sing solos?

27. Nicole Crowther says:

I apologize sincerely from the bottom of my heart.

28. sm says:

The actress who played Shia LeBeouff’s mom in Transformers would be good as the teacher I think but Kelly Bishop would be good too. They are both very funny. I’m sorry I don’t know Shia’s Mom actress’ name but I thought she was hysterically funny with her southern accent.
    So when new characters are introduced I hope they compliment the original cast and not over shadow their presences. For they make the show and frankly IMO the newbies need to be injected into the storylines slowly and not be featured yet. Not til the fans get an idea where the writers are going with them. In others words ooze them into the show. I just hope the new writers can lead the show into a more adult atmosphere for the original cast. I just hope for great story telling and lots of humor.

29. Glee fandom says:

Trolling, trollin, trolling on the river

30. Bubba says:

Why can’t we just all be bros?

31. Titan says:

I hope for once these are Mean Girls who are actually mean and stay that way. I dont want another Quinn and Santana, mean people who eventually grow soft. Also, I don’t want to see underclassmen bullying seniors. Not likely EVER, no matter who the senior is.

32. Chord Overstreet says:

GUYYYS! You should better run as I do!!!!

33. Santana Lopez says:

Well, if they think they can mess with me they’re wrong. I’m gonna go all Lima Heights on them! Cosas Malas for them

34. Sheila & Sugar says:

I wish we could all get along like we used to in middle school… I wish I could bake a cake filled with rainbows and smiles and everyone would eat and be happy…

35. AB says:

If I wanted to watch a show with too many characters making it impossible for character development and decent storylines, I’d watch Degrassi.

• Red says:

Exactly, exactly. Whats the use of more Mean Girls? Santana does just fine with her zingy one liners and medeling. If they were to cast a mean girl, ONE MINOR character would be fine. A Regina George type girl, just toned down a bit. Someone you see and hear from every now and then.

36. Cindy says:

Ugh…only if they are just characters in relation to the real Glee characters and their stories…I want to see real Glee characters like Quinn, Puck, Tina, etc

37. Taylor Hubbell says:

I agree if Heather don’t have to kiss anyone.

38. Jacob Ben Israel says:

My sources say that this is true

39. Kurt Hummel says:

Who exactly are your sources?

40. Mercedes Jones says:

I am Beyonce, I ain’t no Kelly Rowland!

41. grey says:

Please, please be trolling. Please, oh my god, I am begging you, be trolling.

42. Santana Lopez says:

Dont Worry Britts I Wont Leave You ;)

43. Marissa Von Blaicken says:

Maybe I should do an audition to one of this role… And that’s how Gingertana would happen.

44. Pavarotti says:

I died for klaine…

45. Britt Britt Pierce says:

Sugar? I guess that means I can add her to food and eat her.
    I didn’t know I could eat people.
    Well I guess I eat Santana…

46. Santana Lopez says:

I’m such a pimp…
    Brittana, quinntana, gingertana, sheilana, pezberry…
    Yeah, bitches love me.

47. LM says:

Someone on another website suggested getting Liza Minnelli on the show. I think she would be great as the math teacher.

48. Coach Beiste says:

All of you…you’re all coffee and no omelete.

49. jess733 says:

I am not happy about this at all. :///

50. kingbar says:

Uh, i maaay be wrong here, but wouldn’t it be kinda silly, to put Santana wiht another Girl when she’s still in the closet, i mean if she didn’t come out for Brittany in rumours, why would she automatically come out with a new girl, i mean Brittany kinda deserves the girl love interest more, so santana can prove she can come out of the closet….
    .but i’d rather none of them did, Correct me if im wrong.