Glee Exclusive: The Mean Girls Are Coming!

Get More: Exclusive, Glee, News, Scoop, Spoilers

Since by now half of the Cheerios are members of New Directions, Glee is enrolling a new crop of Mean Girls! Who’s who?

* Sugar is… well, she’s basically RHNJ’s Danielle Staub, only in high school. Affluent, self-confident and a godawful singer.

* Sheila, a modern-day Joan Jett, actually has her own pack of Blackhearts and the tats to go with ’em.

But that’s not all. As production on Season 3 gets underway next week, I’m hearing that the show is also on the lookout for a new linebacker, a gigantosaur by the name of Bubba. (What did you expect, a Kevin?) As previously revealed at Comic-Con, Bubba will introduced as Mercedes’ new beau, whom she started dating over the summer.

Also, sixtysomething actresses will be passing through to audition for the role of Nancy Bletheim, a geometry teacher who thinks the arts are for… well, anywhere but in school.

Any ideas about who should play the parts? Hit the comments!

Tags: ,

Comments (808)

• How dare you spoil something that talented people spent months to create?

Comment by Brad Falchuk – August 3, 2011 02:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yay! More girls. DTF

Comment by Puck – August 3, 2011 02:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • IKR?! Wait, what?

Comment by Santana Lopez – August 3, 2011 02:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • What? You’re with Brittany

Comment by Puck – August 3, 2011 02:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wait, no more characters! It takes away from me and my awesome solos, that everyone loves

Comment by Kurt Hummel – August 3, 2011 02:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You move me, Kurt.

Comment by Blaine Anderson – August 3, 2011 02:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • *tweet*

Comment by Pavarotti – August 3, 2011 02:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • OK, you just killed me xD

Comment by Kurt Hummel – August 3, 2011 07:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Guys, don’t worry, we will pass this.

Comment by Mr. Schuester – August 3, 2011 02:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I knew dinosaurs still existed! I knew it, I knew it! Who’s stupid now, Artie!?

I wonder if Mercedes will let me ride him?

Comment by Brittany S. Pierce – August 3, 2011 02:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Brittany, why are you so stupid?

Comment by Artie – August 3, 2011 02:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Shut up, four eyes.

Comment by Santana Lopez – August 3, 2011 02:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • You don’t scare me, Santana.

Comment by Artie – August 3, 2011 02:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Stop manipulating her and telling her she’s smart!

Comment by Artie Abrams – August 3, 2011 02:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Um, Artie, she’s not even at my house right now, how could she be manipulating me?

Comment by Brittany S. Pierce – August 3, 2011 02:18 PM PDT
          • Well, you should be scared. Anyway, four eyes, watch out or I’ll go all Lima Heights! And you know I can beat you! I even beat Zizes.

Comment by Santana Lopez – August 3, 2011 02:22 PM PDT
          • oh dear

Comment by tina – August 3, 2011 03:48 PM PDT
      • I’m about to go all Lima Heights. You better roll, wheels!

Comment by Santana Lopez – August 3, 2011 02:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • did you just call my woman’s breasts tots ?

Comment by Bubba – August 3, 2011 03:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • woah, Artie… u did not just say dat. Take it back, afore i ends you! I heard Cliffs waiting for u. Come, I’ll give u ride.

Comment by Santana Lopez REAL_HBIC! – August 3, 2011 02:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • She better let you, B. Or I’ll go all Lima Heights for you.

Comment by Santana Lopez – August 3, 2011 02:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Go with god Satan

Comment by Artie – August 3, 2011 02:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Shut the hell up before I end you!

Comment by Santana Lopez – August 3, 2011 02:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Bitch

Comment by Artie – August 3, 2011 02:28 PM PDT
  • fascinating…

Comment by Santana Lopez – August 3, 2011 02:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m part of this too :(

Comment by Finn Hudson – August 3, 2011 02:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Courage

Comment by Blaine Anderson – August 3, 2011 02:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Well maybe now you can go chase some tail that’s actually interested in you and lay off of Rachel!

Comment by Quinn Fabgay – August 3, 2011 02:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Preach

Comment by Finn Hudson – August 3, 2011 02:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Shut it, Hudson!

Comment by Santana Lopez – August 3, 2011 02:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Admit it, Quinn. You just want to be Finn. You’re just dying to get in bed with me..
        Well, I’ll let you know, I’m right here waiting for you.

Comment by Rachel Berry – August 3, 2011 02:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • You disappoint me, Rachel. About last night, just forget it

Comment by Finn Hudson – August 3, 2011 02:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Which part, the part where you told me you loved me while you were trying to get into my pants?

Or the part where your eyes rolled up in your head and you messed yourself just because I bent over to pick up a pencil and you saw cleavage?

Trust me, forgotten. Now then, Quinn, I’ll be awaiting your arrival.

Comment by Rachel Berry – August 3, 2011 02:58 PM PDT
          • What? Serious? Quinn isn’t good with sex

Comment by Finn Hudson – August 3, 2011 03:01 PM PDT
          • No, Finnocence YOU aren’t good with sex. Quinn is just FINE. Rachel’s not bad either. None can compare to my Britt-Britt though. Except for me, but that’s a given.

Comment by Santana Lopez – August 3, 2011 03:15 PM PDT
          • i was talking with rach

Comment by Finn Hudson – August 3, 2011 03:18 PM PDT
          • As much as I appreciate the vote of confidence, Santana, this really isn’t the place to discuss that.

Finn, suffice it to say that I’m over and done with you. Go chase some other girl, one who doesn’t have any hopes or dreams.

Comment by Rachel Berry – August 3, 2011 03:21 PM PDT
          • It’s not my fault that you’re obsessed with me

Comment by Finn Hudson – August 3, 2011 03:27 PM PDT
          • Obsessed with you? I’m sorry, what part of me telling you no did you not get? Just because I got caught up in the drama of things doesn’t mean I want you. You can’t make it in New York, Finn, and I DON’T WANT YOU THERE.

Quinn, on the other hand, is perfect.

Comment by Rachel Berry – August 3, 2011 03:32 PM PDT
          • bitch

Comment by Finn Hudson – August 3, 2011 03:34 PM PDT
          • Quin is good at surviving in the vacuums you created by sucking up all the air

Comment by Santana – August 3, 2011 04:12 PM PDT
          • Oh please, if my brother is not good for New York, Quinn definitely isn’t either. And at least Finn can move heavy furniture.

Comment by Kurt Hummel – August 3, 2011 07:38 PM PDT
          • We’re on Tumblr :|

Comment by Naya Rivera – August 4, 2011 01:15 PM PDT
        • Awesome!

Comment by Cory Mounteith – August 3, 2011 04:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Cory, I like you

Comment by Finn Hudson – August 3, 2011 04:26 PM PDT
          • How can you like yourself? That’s like… m@sturbation.

Comment by Santana Lopez – August 4, 2011 07:36 AM PDT
          • Santana you’re so hot

Comment by Naya Rivera – August 4, 2011 07:59 AM PDT
          • TROLOLOL

Comment by Heather Morris – August 4, 2011 08:36 AM PDT
          • Heather is that you? Why don’t you come on over?

Comment by Naya Rivera – August 4, 2011 08:47 AM PDT
          • I can’t, I’m with Taylor… Sorry Nay :(

Comment by Heather Morris – August 4, 2011 09:59 AM PDT
          • ‘s okay. I go to Di’s place.

Comment by Naya Rivera – August 4, 2011 10:09 AM PDT
          • But I wanna see you… I really do…

Comment by Heather Morris – August 4, 2011 10:38 AM PDT
          • Yea… how’s Toldemort?

Comment by Naya Rivera – August 4, 2011 11:20 AM PDT
          • Nothing compared to you sweetie..

Comment by Heather Morris – August 4, 2011 11:25 AM PDT
          • Heather… stop it, I’m blushed.

Comment by Naya Rivera – August 4, 2011 11:29 AM PDT
          • Can I see you tonight? Taylor is seeing his friends and I miss you..

Comment by Heather Morris – August 4, 2011 12:00 PM PDT
          • Okay babe, I’ll be there. But disinfects your apartment, please.

Comment by Naya Rivera – August 4, 2011 12:03 PM PDT
          • HAHA Ok Sant- Um I mean Nay. Sometimes you channel Santana.. It’s hot..

Comment by Heather Morris – August 4, 2011 12:27 PM PDT
          • You’re hot. I want to be there already..

Comment by Naya Rivera – August 4, 2011 12:28 PM PDT
          • I wish you were here now too.. I REALLY do.. Hurry up!

Comment by Heather Morris – August 4, 2011 12:41 PM PDT
          • Heather, random question… Whatcha doing right now?

Comment by Naya Rivera – August 4, 2011 12:43 PM PDT
          • Do you really want me to answer so publicly… ;) I’m home alone now.. Waiting for you..

Comment by Heather Morris – August 4, 2011 12:48 PM PDT
          • Umm… Heather? I gotta feelin’

Comment by Naya Rivera – August 4, 2011 12:52 PM PDT
          • That tonight’s gonna be a good night?

Comment by Heather Morris – August 4, 2011 12:55 PM PDT
          • Yeah! I just want to look at your dancing and you take it off.

Comment by Naya Rivera – August 4, 2011 01:04 PM PDT
          • We should keep this for ourselves… I don’t want the others to get jealous..

Comment by Heather Morris – August 4, 2011 01:10 PM PDT
          • Crap, idk where I post it, but, we’re on Tumblr..

Comment by Naya Rivera – August 4, 2011 01:16 PM PDT
          • Just keep it PG Nay.. So after the dancing.. Can we get our cuddle on?

Comment by Heather Morris – August 4, 2011 01:23 PM PDT
          • Are you sure? I’m afraid for they.

Comment by Naya Rivera – August 4, 2011 01:26 PM PDT
          • Dont be sweetie.. I’m not afraid of people seeing how much you want me..

Comment by Heather Morris – August 4, 2011 01:38 PM PDT
          • What was your question?

Comment by Naya Rivera – August 4, 2011 01:42 PM PDT
          • Can we get our cuddle on..? ;)

Comment by Heather Morris – August 4, 2011 01:48 PM PDT
          • Whatever you want

Comment by Naya Rivera – August 4, 2011 01:51 PM PDT
          • Just hurry up and get here honey…

Comment by Heather Morris – August 4, 2011 01:58 PM PDT
          • I’m on my way

Comment by Naya Rivera – August 4, 2011 02:00 PM PDT
          • See you soon <3

Comment by Heather Morris – August 4, 2011 02:12 PM PDT
    • You were, until you lost your virginity to a lesbian. You douche.

Comment by Noah Puckerman – August 4, 2011 06:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Been busy the past few days. Anything interesting happen?

Comment by Brad Falchuk – August 3, 2011 02:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What is air?

Comment by Lea Michele – August 3, 2011 02:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Dammit Lea how can you forget me?!

Comment by Air – August 3, 2011 02:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Air, is difficult to me, because of Dianna

Comment by Lea Michele – August 3, 2011 02:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Aw Lady.

Comment by Dianna Agron – August 3, 2011 02:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Sorry? Lady? What about llamas?

Comment by Naya Rivera – August 3, 2011 02:40 PM PDT
          • I love you Di! But… just stop it about tweets between you and Naya.

Comment by Lea Michele – August 3, 2011 02:56 PM PDT
          • Never. Sorry Lea, i love trollin’ on the rivera

Comment by Dianna Agron – August 3, 2011 03:38 PM PDT
          • Okay, but i don’t like the way she call you…

Comment by Lea Michele – August 3, 2011 03:41 PM PDT
          • But she is my llama love! She can call me whatever her wants.

Comment by Dianna Agron – August 3, 2011 03:53 PM PDT
          • hahaha bitches get stuff done!

Comment by Naya Rivera – August 3, 2011 03:55 PM PDT
          • Oh really?

Comment by Lea Michele – August 3, 2011 03:55 PM PDT
          • Don’t worry Lea, you’ll allways have air. Lair=otp.
            Btw, baby girl and i we’ll always have Paris :)

Comment by Naya Rivera – August 3, 2011 04:36 PM PDT
          • Hemo will know this.

Comment by Lea Michele – August 3, 2011 04:39 PM PDT
          • Until she drops Taylor, she doesn’t have a leg to stand on anyway.

Comment by Naya Rivera – August 3, 2011 04:42 PM PDT
          • just so you know, Dianna is my fianceé

Comment by Lea Michele – August 3, 2011 04:50 PM PDT
          • LOL no. Paris changed everything Lea. It was the culmination.

Comment by Dianna Agron – August 3, 2011 04:52 PM PDT
          • Wha…dafuc?

Comment by Heather Morris – August 3, 2011 04:56 PM PDT
          • lol gtfo

Comment by Paris – August 4, 2011 08:18 AM PDT
  • Oh Hell to the No!!

Comment by Mercedes Jones – August 3, 2011 02:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Whoever is writing these comments need to be hired as the new writers for the show. This is way too funny!

Comment by Cathy – August 3, 2011 02:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I know, I’m hilarious, right?

Comment by Ryan Murphy – August 3, 2011 02:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OMG yes Betty White for the geometry teacher role!!!
    I swear if they pass up the opportunity to have her on glee they are idiots, what i would not give to see Jane and Betty working together to DESTROY THE GLEE CLUB!!
    I also hope we get to see Mercedes and Bubba meet for the first time because if she is gonna be with him from the first episode it would be so weird and a little disrespectful to Sam/Chord, at least show us that Sam’s departure affects some members form glee club.

Comment by charcus – August 3, 2011 02:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • he was my protege
      I wanted to leave the football team in good hands

Comment by Finn – August 3, 2011 04:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What about me? I’ll fill in the cheerio outfit

Comment by Lauren Zizes – August 3, 2011 02:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post

Comment by Santana Lopez – August 3, 2011 02:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Shut up boyish hips.

Comment by Lauren Zizes – August 3, 2011 02:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • those are some sexy boyish hips, white rhino.

Comment by Santana Lopez – August 3, 2011 02:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Oh wait, Puck is so rude with me… He know how to do this…

Comment by Lauren Zizes – August 3, 2011 02:58 PM PDT
          • no1curr

Comment by Errrrrryone – August 4, 2011 08:48 AM PDT
    • Yeah, you’ll fill it. In your mouth! Hahaha I’m hilarious, right? I can’t get enough of fat jokes!

Comment by Ryan Murphy – August 3, 2011 02:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Shut up, Homer has more hair than you.

Comment by Lauren Zizes – August 3, 2011 02:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • No new characters we are a family! I’ll explain to you why..Well, family is a place where everybody loves you no matter what. And they accept you for who you are. I know I’m going to be a bridesmaid at Mike and Tina’s wedding. And I’m going to be anxiously waiting just like everybody else to see if their babies are asian too. When they find an operation to make Artie’s legs work again, I’m going to be there for his first steps. I love them, I love everyone in glee club and I get to spend another year with the people I love. So, I’m good.

Comment by Brittany S. Pierce – August 3, 2011 02:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • But what about you and I?

Comment by Santana Lopez – August 3, 2011 02:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • If you speak with this Sheila chik… Say no at our sweet lady kisses.
        Btw newbies… I’m Brittany, bitches.

Comment by Brittany S. Pierce – August 3, 2011 02:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I love you Santana. I love you more than I’ve ever loved anyone else in this world. All i know about you and I is that because of that, I think anything’s possible.

Comment by Brittany S. Pierce – August 3, 2011 02:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • That’s what you told me last night.

Comment by Artie – August 3, 2011 02:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Hey Brad, what did you said ? MWAHAHAHA.

Comment by Ryan Murphy – August 3, 2011 02:35 PM PDT
          • Shut up wheels!

Comment by Brittana fandom – August 3, 2011 02:36 PM PDT
    • What about you and I? Woulnd you be Sheila scared?!

Comment by Santana Lopez – August 3, 2011 02:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Brittany loves Artie and vice versa, so gtfo Satan

Comment by Bartie Fan – August 3, 2011 02:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Oh look! a fan of Titanic!!

Comment by Brittana fandom – August 3, 2011 03:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Heather loves Barfie… i mean Bartie ;)

Comment by Barfie Fandom – August 3, 2011 03:09 PM PDT
  • Personally I feel they have enough in fact too many characters on the show to try to give ample storyline time to. But we should wait and see what really comes about this season before we complain too much. I agree they said they were going to cast a female to sing country but that never came about. So I feel all these tidbits that are out about POSSIBLE characters and storylines may be or not be just fodder for us to talk about. They may not be real at all. I just hope season 3 has good storylines for the existing characters to do something with. They did introduce a few exras like Karofsky Assimio and Blaine as new characters and we all know how Blaine took off. Karofsky as well.
    I just hope they don’t stray too far from the magic of season 1. Season 2 was a big change from s1 and quite distracting IMO.
    I’m not going to give up yet on the show. I was let down alot last season by the writing’s inconsistency. But I love the characters so much that I’ll have a wait and see first. Hope you all will too.

Comment by sm – August 3, 2011 02:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I feel that as long as Mercedes is happy we shouldn’t complain.
    But, if one of these “mean girls” tries to steal my man, they’ll have Kurt Hummel to deal with.

Comment by Kurt Hummel – August 3, 2011 02:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • oh gosh! I wonder how Kurt will save the day this time

Comment by Butters – August 4, 2011 08:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • NOOOOOOOOOO I don’t want more tweedle stupid and tweedl fake boobs.

Comment by Sue Sylvester – August 3, 2011 02:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • COURAGE!

Comment by Blaine Anderson – August 3, 2011 02:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Blaine…I think they get it.

Comment by Kurt Hummel – August 3, 2011 02:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • ain’t that the truth

Comment by Blaine Anderson – August 4, 2011 08:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If you like new cheerios, A) Kill yourself B) As if

Comment by Naya Rivera – August 3, 2011 02:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • So have you spoken, so shall it be, oh great and wonderful Goddess Naya.

Comment by Every Naya fan everywhere – August 3, 2011 02:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Awww Nay-Nay Rivers, i love you.

Comment by Lesbians, gays and straight people of the entire world. – August 3, 2011 02:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I know guys I love you too, you’re the most amazing fandom

Comment by Naya Rivera – August 3, 2011 02:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Bubba and Sugar are names for cats, not people.

Comment by Caitlin – August 3, 2011 02:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • LMFAO.

Comment by Kris – August 3, 2011 02:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • tell that to all the Bubba’s and Sugar’s out there xD jk

Comment by lawl – August 3, 2011 02:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Sugar is such a stripper name.

Comment by S – August 3, 2011 02:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Right!? (Volbar gif)
        for anyone who doesn’t know what Volbar is, A)Kill yourself and B) As if

Comment by L – August 3, 2011 03:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I just wants to get my mack on with Britts ;)

Comment by Santana Lopez – August 3, 2011 02:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I cant tonight, I have to take Lord Tubbington to his AA meeting :(

Comment by Brittany S. Pierce – August 3, 2011 02:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Not true!She’s with me :)

Comment by Artie – August 3, 2011 02:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Back off four eyes, the only person I’mma let near my Britts is Santana, capeesh? Go near her again, I’mma pop a cap in yo ass!

Comment by Lord T Tizzle! – August 3, 2011 02:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Ryan, is that you?

Comment by Naya – August 3, 2011 02:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • No i think is Toldemort

Comment by Artie – August 3, 2011 02:59 PM PDT
          • How you dare?

Comment by Tom Marvolo Riddle – August 4, 2011 08:00 AM PDT
  • You should sing blah, blah, blah by the rapper Ke dollar sign Ha.

Comment by Principal Figggins – August 3, 2011 02:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nobody said the new guy would be named Bubba. They said he would be a “Big Bubba” type character. Get your facts straight.

Comment by Cal – August 3, 2011 02:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • This is my school

Comment by Amonzo – August 4, 2011 09:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh how I missed everyone’s insanity…
    I have a feeling this year is going to be very, very long.

Comment by Kurt Hummel – August 3, 2011 02:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Like your solos. And storyline.

Comment by Rachel Berry – August 3, 2011 02:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • No need to attack my solos.
        I get few as it is. And, why can’t I have a storyline? Why can’t I have a high school romance like everyone else?
        That’s not fair.

Comment by Kurt Hummel – August 3, 2011 02:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I love you

Comment by Blaine Anderson – August 3, 2011 02:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • I love you too

Comment by Kurt Hummel – August 3, 2011 02:56 PM PDT
      • Score one for the midget.

Comment by Santana Lopez – August 3, 2011 02:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Do I have remind you of that time you used Karofsky as a beard Santana?

Comment by Kurt Hummel – August 3, 2011 02:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • But Santana doesn’t have a beard….my dad has a beard…

Comment by Brittany S. Pierce – August 3, 2011 03:03 PM PDT
          • I had a beard once too. Then it died in my locker.

Comment by Brittany Pierce – August 3, 2011 03:42 PM PDT
          • You mean when I singlehandedly ended bullying at our school, brought you back to the New Directions, and you still called me Satan?

Comment by Santana Lopez – August 3, 2011 03:54 PM PDT
          • Ohh SNAP!

Comment by Will Shuester – August 3, 2011 04:04 PM PDT
          • beards are face cactus
            you can suck on them for moisture

Comment by Brittanny – August 3, 2011 04:48 PM PDT
  • YOU MATTER

Comment by Burt Hummel – August 3, 2011 02:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Thanks, dad.

Comment by Kurt Hummel – August 3, 2011 02:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Are you saying because my son is gay, he won’t get to sing solos?

Comment by Burt Hummel – August 3, 2011 02:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I apologize sincerely from the bottom of my heart.

Comment by Nicole Crowther – August 3, 2011 02:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • how could you have known

Comment by matt holck – August 4, 2011 09:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    The actress who played Shia LeBeouff’s mom in Transformers would be good as the teacher I think but Kelly Bishop would be good too. They are both very funny. I’m sorry I don’t know Shia’s Mom actress’ name but I thought she was hysterically funny with her southern accent.
    So when new characters are introduced I hope they compliment the original cast and not over shadow their presences. For they make the show and frankly IMO the newbies need to be injected into the storylines slowly and not be featured yet. Not til the fans get an idea where the writers are going with them. In others words ooze them into the show. I just hope the new writers can lead the show into a more adult atmosphere for the original cast. I just hope for great story telling and lots of humor.

Comment by sm – August 3, 2011 02:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I love Blaine.

Comment by Kurt Hummel – August 3, 2011 02:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Trolling, trollin, trolling on the river

Comment by Glee fandom – August 3, 2011 02:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • OK, this comment just won the universe xD

Comment by phylosaccount – August 3, 2011 08:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why can’t we just all be bros?

Comment by Bubba – August 3, 2011 02:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hope for once these are Mean Girls who are actually mean and stay that way. I dont want another Quinn and Santana, mean people who eventually grow soft. Also, I don’t want to see underclassmen bullying seniors. Not likely EVER, no matter who the senior is.

Comment by Titan – August 3, 2011 02:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • GUYYYS! You should better run as I do!!!!

Comment by Chord Overstreet – August 3, 2011 02:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • *is passive aggressive about your exit*

Comment by Brad Falchuk – August 3, 2011 07:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I’ll be missed!!

Comment by Chord Overstreet – August 4, 2011 08:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • you are already

Comment by Everyone – August 4, 2011 11:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • How about that Brad?

Comment by Chord Overstreet – August 4, 2011 11:46 AM PDT
  • Well, if they think they can mess with me they’re wrong. I’m gonna go all Lima Heights on them! Cosas Malas for them

Comment by Santana Lopez – August 3, 2011 02:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I wish we could all get along like we used to in middle school… I wish I could bake a cake filled with rainbows and smiles and everyone would eat and be happy…

Comment by Sheila & Sugar – August 3, 2011 03:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Heeeeeey, how you doin’?

Comment by Puck – August 3, 2011 03:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Puckerman.
        If you flirt with them, you get none of this.

Comment by Lauren Zizes – August 3, 2011 03:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I’m sorry, you have such a Big Ass… Heart.

Comment by Puck – August 3, 2011 03:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Sorry bro, i’m a lesbian.
        Hi Santana ;)

Comment by Sheila – August 3, 2011 03:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Oh you did not just say that.

Comment by Brittany S. Pierce – August 3, 2011 03:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Be aware brittany… Be aware

Comment by Sheila – August 3, 2011 03:19 PM PDT
        • Um, I’m not a lesbian, and if you keep saying that crap about me, I’m gunna go ALL Lima Heights!

Comment by Santana Lopez – August 3, 2011 03:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • I’m so sorry Santana. Can I invite you at breadsticks?

Comment by Sheila – August 3, 2011 03:23 PM PDT
          • Damn, I do loves me some breadsticks…Ok, I’ll come, but only if Brittany can come too. You can buy us dinner, and we’ll make out in front of you, it’s like, the best deal ever.

Comment by Santana Lopez – August 3, 2011 03:28 PM PDT
          • She’s Lebanese dumbass and just for me

Comment by Brittany S. Pierce – August 3, 2011 03:30 PM PDT
          • Britt, did I ever tell you how hot you are when you get all angry and jealous like this? Get your ass over to mine, we can pop in some Sweet Valley High ;)

Comment by Santana Lopez – August 3, 2011 03:33 PM PDT
          • San, are we going to have sex?

Comment by Brittany S. Pierce – August 3, 2011 03:36 PM PDT
          • We’re gunna play that game, the one with the cups…remember?

Comment by Santana Lopez – August 3, 2011 03:39 PM PDT
          • I like dat game San

Comment by Brittany S. Pierce – August 3, 2011 03:42 PM PDT
          • Me too Britt-Britt, so hurry over!

Comment by Santana Lopez – August 3, 2011 03:43 PM PDT
          • Oh wow, could you two be any less subtle? I’m less gay than you two, and that’s saying something!

Comment by Kurt Hummel – August 3, 2011 03:44 PM PDT
          • You little pervy

Comment by Brittany S. Pierce – August 3, 2011 03:45 PM PDT
          • incase you didn’t get the memo Brittany, I’m gay, and not in the -girl-on-girl’ way that you and Santana obviously are. I like guys, I love Blaine. whatever youu and Santana choose to do doesn’t attract my attention in the slightest. Just stop with all the obviously gay riddles and just say you’re dating already!

Comment by Kurt Hummel – August 3, 2011 04:00 PM PDT
          • But sex isn’t dating…

Comment by Brittany S. Pierce – August 3, 2011 04:01 PM PDT
          • you were Gay last year
            and the year before that
            maybe you should try something new

Comment by Britanny – August 3, 2011 05:08 PM PDT
          • San, last night was amazing

Comment by Brittany S. Pierce – August 4, 2011 07:22 AM PDT
      • Hey! You stole my line!

Comment by Joey Tribbiani – August 3, 2011 03:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • dafuc… who are you? And this Sheila girl i was talkin with sugar

Comment by Puck – August 3, 2011 03:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Puck? It’s me, Brittany S. Pierce

Comment by Brittany S. Pierce – August 3, 2011 03:20 PM PDT
          • Don’t worry, idgaf about you. i’m here for the hottest girl on glee club

Comment by Sheila – August 3, 2011 03:21 PM PDT
          • Shut it

Comment by Brittany S. Pierce – August 3, 2011 03:24 PM PDT
          • Sheila, I’m sorry, but I’m that into that

Comment by Quinn Fabray – August 3, 2011 03:29 PM PDT
          • I know Quinn,I know that you’re only that into that with Santana. I accept it, btw a threesome?

Comment by Sheila – August 3, 2011 03:35 PM PDT
          • Oh wow gurl, I got three words for you, Give. It. Up! None of these gurls are gunna sleep with you

Comment by Mercedes Jones – August 3, 2011 03:42 PM PDT
          • Don’t count with me..

Comment by Santana Lopez – August 3, 2011 03:46 PM PDT
  • If I wanted to watch a show with too many characters making it impossible for character development and decent storylines, I’d watch Degrassi.

Comment by AB – August 3, 2011 03:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Exactly, exactly. Whats the use of more Mean Girls? Santana does just fine with her zingy one liners and medeling. If they were to cast a mean girl, ONE MINOR character would be fine. A Regina George type girl, just toned down a bit. Someone you see and hear from every now and then.

Comment by Red – August 3, 2011 03:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ugh…only if they are just characters in relation to the real Glee characters and their stories…I want to see real Glee characters like Quinn, Puck, Tina, etc

Comment by Cindy – August 3, 2011 03:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I agree if Heather don’t have to kiss anyone.

Comment by Taylor Hubbell – August 3, 2011 03:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Heather and I will be mackin all day long so leave us alone Taylor Hubbel. Who do you think you are?

Comment by Naya Rivera – August 3, 2011 03:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Heathers boyfriend :) Who do you think you are?

Comment by Taylor Hubbell – August 3, 2011 03:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • The woman that will be her wife. #justsayin’

Comment by Naya Rivera – August 3, 2011 03:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • You wish, her mum doesn’t even like you

Comment by Taylor Hubbell – August 3, 2011 03:37 PM PDT
          • We will be like romeo and juliet, and maybe her mother doesn’t like me, ok, but at the end of the day, she is in my bed, not yours.

Comment by Naya Rivera – August 3, 2011 03:43 PM PDT
          • Can we have a threesome?

Comment by Taylor Hubbell – August 3, 2011 03:47 PM PDT
          • No. Looser.

Comment by Naya Rivera – August 3, 2011 03:57 PM PDT
          • That’s Kev’s line.

Comment by Heather Morris – August 3, 2011 03:58 PM PDT
          • Can we have a threesome?

Comment by Kevin McHale – August 3, 2011 04:01 PM PDT
          • Aren’t you like, capital G-gay though?

Comment by Heather Morris – August 3, 2011 04:06 PM PDT
          • Whose told you that? Telly?

Comment by Kevin McHale – August 3, 2011 04:11 PM PDT
          • I regret nothing

Comment by Taylor Hubbell – August 3, 2011 04:12 PM PDT
          • Late pass bitches, Heather was mine so many times on Glee Tour

Comment by Brittany The Dancer Parks – August 4, 2011 07:24 AM PDT
          • Um, no.

Comment by Lexi – August 4, 2011 08:40 AM PDT
          • No worries, Nay ;) BTW Dublin was amazing

Comment by Meg Doyle – August 4, 2011 08:50 AM PDT
      • Let him have her. You belong to me.

Comment by B.R. – August 4, 2011 12:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Comment by Douglas Booth – August 4, 2011 09:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Did you want something, beard #4?

Comment by B.R. – August 4, 2011 11:18 AM PDT
          • Calm your tits you two

Comment by Heather Morris – August 4, 2011 11:22 AM PDT
  • My sources say that this is true

Comment by Jacob Ben Israel – August 3, 2011 03:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Who exactly are your sources?

Comment by Kurt Hummel – August 3, 2011 03:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I can’t give you that information.

Comment by Jacob Ben Israel – August 3, 2011 03:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am Beyonce, I ain’t no Kelly Rowland!

Comment by Mercedes Jones – August 3, 2011 03:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Really? Because your half her talent and twice her size. Just saying.

Comment by Rachel Berry – August 3, 2011 03:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Rachel Berry, what has gotten into you?!

Comment by Kurt Hummel – August 3, 2011 03:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Quinn Fabray.

Comment by Rachel Berry – August 3, 2011 03:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Haha! Usually I find your humour boring and kind of anoying, but I actually found this funny. Yaaay! And Quinn, seriously, I offer you my services, and you turn me down for BERRY?

Comment by Santana Lopez – August 3, 2011 03:47 PM PDT
      • I would like to preserve you in a jar. In my basement.

Comment by Mercedes Jones – August 3, 2011 03:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I say we lock Rachel up till after sectionals this year. I volunteer my basement.

Comment by Kurt Hummel – August 3, 2011 03:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Please, please be trolling. Please, oh my god, I am begging you, be trolling.

Comment by grey – August 3, 2011 03:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Dont Worry Britts I Wont Leave You ;)

Comment by Santana Lopez – August 3, 2011 03:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Maybe I should do an audition to one of this role… And that’s how Gingertana would happen.

Comment by Marissa Von Blaicken – August 3, 2011 03:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Bitch! Don’t dare you!!

Comment by Brittana fandom – August 3, 2011 03:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Or what?

Comment by Marissa Von Blaicken – August 3, 2011 03:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Lima heights adjacent. #justsayin’

Comment by Brittana fandom – August 3, 2011 03:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Yeah… Ryan doesn’t even like you

Comment by Marissa Von Blaicken – August 3, 2011 04:03 PM PDT
          • Yeah, neither you. #bitchthatgotkickedoutofthatridiculousmeltedcheeseshow

Comment by Brittana fandom – August 4, 2011 07:41 AM PDT
          • Late pass… Did you hear about TGP Season 2?

Comment by Marissa Von Blaicken – August 4, 2011 08:02 AM PDT
          • And this just in, NO1CURR!

Comment by Brittana fandom – August 4, 2011 08:42 AM PDT
          • I betrayed you. LOL. Half of you ship me.

Comment by Gingertana fandom – August 4, 2011 08:51 AM PDT
  • I died for klaine…

Comment by Pavarotti – August 3, 2011 03:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You didn’t die in vain.
      I love you.

Comment by Kurt Hummel – August 3, 2011 03:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I don’t wanna dieee ! Me likes to see brittana getting down 8) meow.

Comment by Lord Tubbington – August 3, 2011 03:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • It’s Santittany!!!

Comment by Ian Brennan – August 4, 2011 06:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • It’s Brittana, bitch

Comment by Naya Rivera – August 4, 2011 08:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sugar? I guess that means I can add her to food and eat her.
    I didn’t know I could eat people.
    Well I guess I eat Santana…

Comment by Britt Britt Pierce – August 3, 2011 03:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Hell yeah!!! Yo Britt, can I come watch sometime?

Comment by Puckersaurus – August 3, 2011 03:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • No You Cant is the answer ;)

Comment by Santana Lopez – August 3, 2011 03:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m such a pimp…
    Brittana, quinntana, gingertana, sheilana, pezberry…
    Yeah, bitches love me.

Comment by Santana Lopez – August 3, 2011 03:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Someone on another website suggested getting Liza Minnelli on the show. I think she would be great as the math teacher.

Comment by LM – August 3, 2011 03:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I see what you did here… ;)

Comment by I'm just here, chillin' with my ipad – August 3, 2011 03:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • All of you…you’re all coffee and no omelete.

Comment by Coach Beiste – August 3, 2011 03:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • All the time

Comment by Need you now song – August 3, 2011 03:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • that doesn’t make any sense

Comment by President Sue – August 4, 2011 11:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am not happy about this at all. :///

Comment by jess733 – August 3, 2011 03:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Uh, i maaay be wrong here, but wouldn’t it be kinda silly, to put Santana wiht another Girl when she’s still in the closet, i mean if she didn’t come out for Brittany in rumours, why would she automatically come out with a new girl, i mean Brittany kinda deserves the girl love interest more, so santana can prove she can come out of the closet….
    .but i’d rather none of them did, Correct me if im wrong.

Comment by kingbar – August 3, 2011 03:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes you’re wrong

Comment by Marissa Von Blaicken – August 3, 2011 03:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • kingbar, you are totally right.

Comment by Sofia – August 3, 2011 03:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I don’t know how to write for this.

Comment by Ryan Murphy – August 3, 2011 07:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • you don’t know anything

Comment by Marissa Von Blaicken – August 4, 2011 08:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post