Glee Exclusive: The Mean Girls Are Coming!

Get More: Exclusive, Glee, News, Scoop, Spoilers

Since by now half of the Cheerios are members of New Directions, Glee is enrolling a new crop of Mean Girls! Who’s who?

* Sugar is… well, she’s basically RHNJ’s Danielle Staub, only in high school. Affluent, self-confident and a godawful singer.

* Sheila, a modern-day Joan Jett, actually has her own pack of Blackhearts and the tats to go with ’em.

But that’s not all. As production on Season 3 gets underway next week, I’m hearing that the show is also on the lookout for a new linebacker, a gigantosaur by the name of Bubba. (What did you expect, a Kevin?) As previously revealed at Comic-Con, Bubba will introduced as Mercedes’ new beau, whom she started dating over the summer.

Also, sixtysomething actresses will be passing through to audition for the role of Nancy Bletheim, a geometry teacher who thinks the arts are for… well, anywhere but in school.

Any ideas about who should play the parts? Hit the comments!

Tags: ,

Comments (808)

• Hate to say it, but this sounds god-awful.

Comment by dee – August 3, 2011 01:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agreed. Hope season 3 won’t be a disaster.

Comment by Jones19 – August 3, 2011 01:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • This sounds HORRIBLE.

Comment by Miriasha – August 3, 2011 01:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Well, at least the teacher looks like another Sue Sylvester, but less neurotic. AS for the “bad new characters”, well I don’t care about them.

Comment by Die Glee, Die! – August 3, 2011 02:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Right, because bitchy characters have never, ever worked for Glee before. No one likes Sue Sylvester, or Santana, or Quinn.

Comment by Courtney – August 3, 2011 07:26 PM PDT
          • Courtney, no one likes Quinn. Brittany would have been a better example.

Comment by Captain – August 3, 2011 07:57 PM PDT
          • Sheila will be played by Lindsay Pierce. Whether that means she won the Glee Project or not is still undecided.

Comment by Glee Project Spoiler – August 7, 2011 10:09 AM PDT
          • booger

Comment by Liz – August 13, 2011 09:38 AM PDT
          • WRONG. There are a lot of Quinn, Sue and Santana lovers. Check blogs and posts about them. Just because their characters are mean it does not mean they are not likeable.

Comment by Cant wait for SEASON 3! – August 29, 2011 08:27 PM PDT
        • I was with him until the Danielle Staub reference…you mean she looks like a He-She Cylon?

Comment by filmex – August 4, 2011 12:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • So much for new writers bringing in fresh ideas. RIP Glee.

Comment by Angel – August 3, 2011 01:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • AGREED. I dont want to see anymore new characters at all, especially these ones. There was no need for Bubba. Azimo would have been fine with Mercedes.

I dont want the new girl (Sugar or Sheila) to torment Rachel they did that with Quinn, AND I dont want to see eithee of them trying to steal Finn. If there is another Finchel breakup, I’m O-U-T, especially if its over another guy or girl.

I’m guessing Sheila (who is probally black) or Sugar (who is a brunette with a crooked nose) will be a potential love interest for Santana (yawn, I still want Santana to figure out herself before she jumps into a relationship like Kurt)

I DON’T want Bubba to magically be in the Glee Club not EVERYONE on Glee especially minor ones need to be in “Glee”.

Underclassman (probally sophmores who are 15/16) bullying people who are 17/18 year old adults. Riiiiiight. ;)

Quinn having a tormentor might be fun to give her a dose of her own medicine.

I hope hope hope this ridiculous characters have a total screen time of about 5 minutes, I DONT want any time taken away from the graduates storyline. I’ll try not to judge until I’ve seen the episode BUT still. No. Just. No.

Comment by Rheul – August 3, 2011 03:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Santana’s figured out she loves Brittany. She should be with Brittany, not some other random new girl.

Comment by hi – August 3, 2011 05:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • She should, but I get the feeling that they’ll introduce a new love interest for Santana’s endgame. Naya has dropped a few hints (“I hope Santana gets a girlfriend, even if it isn’t Brittany”) and they want to keep Brittany on the show next season when Santana is most likely graduating. Plus while Naya might be the Captain of the Brittana ship, Heather isn’t really on board. She’s said several times she isn’t really into it and doesn’t like any kissing scenes because it “makes her mom uncomfortable” and she is a big Bartie fan. I’d rather someone totally comfortable with playing a gay character play Santana’s girlfriend.

Comment by AJ – August 3, 2011 05:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • you are full of crap and need to read Heather’s lastest interviews

Comment by brittany – August 4, 2011 12:25 AM PDT
          • Psh, man, Heather love Brittana. That’s all.

Comment by LOL – August 4, 2011 09:35 AM PDT
          • Have you been watching how I was all ups on Naya Rivera in the Glee Live Tour 2011?

Comment by Heather Morris – August 4, 2011 09:54 PM PDT
          • Those were old interviews, though. Catch up, hun.

Comment by arolplease – August 4, 2011 10:01 PM PDT
      • Except for the fact that Azimio despises everything Glee club is about…

Comment by Mellie – August 3, 2011 05:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Also, Azimio is an ***hole who likes to treat people horribly solely for his own amusement. That would be perfect for Mercedes.

What happened to that kid that Kurt found for Mercedes in the first season? He was very fine. They should track him down and see how he does with whatever horrible accent they want him to use.

Comment by Courtney – August 3, 2011 07:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I think the reason why they added new characters is that they need to develop and create new ND members for Season 4. It would be awkward if they just popped out of nowhere when the original members graduate. They will have to build the characters, before giving them a larger role to fill on season 4.

Comment by Cant wait for SEASON 3! – August 29, 2011 08:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Its a crazy coincidence that Bubba Smith, the 6’7″ former NFL star-turned actor died today…the same exact day TPTB on Glee release that they are looking for someone to play a character named Bubba who’s a football player. Its just weird.

Comment by MamaLarson3 – August 3, 2011 04:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Yeah, just like when Glee did the mashup of I Feel Pretty/Unpretty the day after the anniversary of Lisa “Left Eye” Lopez (the t in TLC)

Comment by Bob – August 3, 2011 05:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • you meant the L in TLC

Comment by Cindy – August 3, 2011 06:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • If you read the article properly, you wouldn’t have needed to ask this. It states that the character of Bubba was first revealed at comic-con

Comment by Sweep – August 3, 2011 07:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Actually they announced the Bubba character last week at Comic-Con.

Comment by Captain – August 3, 2011 07:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • good by glee :(

Comment by Emily – August 3, 2011 08:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • another unresponsive bid

why should you care?

Comment by matt holck – August 4, 2011 02:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • agreed.

Comment by loli – August 4, 2011 04:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree!

Comment by O – August 4, 2011 06:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The characters sound interesting. Can’t wait to see what suggestions people post :)

Comment by Taylor – August 3, 2011 01:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • At leaset 4 more characters???!?!? What about working with the existing ones? What about Karofsky? What about Coach Beastie? What about he other reoccuring characters already on the show: the one fat girl, the cheer leader with down syndrome, the guy that had the glee club position before Mr Schuester?

It was already bad enough that last year was all about Rachel, Finn, Kurt and Sue, and everyone else was supporting cast…

Comment by Lois (from Smallville) STINKS! – August 3, 2011 01:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Hi. I sure hope you just forgot to use your orange font :)

Comment by arolplease – August 4, 2011 09:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • LaMarcus Tinker as Bubba? Maybe?

Comment by Mairead – August 3, 2011 01:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Shirley Jones as “Nancy Bletheim”!

Comment by joe – August 3, 2011 01:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If Betty White doesn’t get that Nancy gig I will eat my Glee Project-addicted hat…

Comment by Kat – August 3, 2011 01:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • We’re not done with our Betty White fascination yet? Chloris Leachman is thousands of times funnier than Betty White.

Comment by Me – August 3, 2011 01:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • And Chloris Leachman has a job on “Raising Hope.”

Next.

Comment by dee – August 3, 2011 02:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • This I realize, wasn’t suggesting, was more pointing out that she’s funnier and that I’d wish that people would stop suggesting her for things. Besides, she’s got a job too in Hot In Cleveland

Comment by me – August 3, 2011 02:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • And both Betty White and Cloris Leachman are WELL over 60. As is Florence Henderson, so don’t suggest her, either. For this, you need Liza Minnelli or Tina Turner or Cher or Ann-Margret or Dolly Parton or Debbie Harry or someone like that. Kathleen Turner would also be amusing, even though she is under 60. Susan Sarandon, Candice Bergen and Sally Field are the right age but too busy being on 30 Rock or House or Mrs. Lincoln.

Maybe we should look for somebody out of work because of the death of the soaps. Robin Strasser, Erika Slezak, Maeve Kincaid, Anna Stuart, Jill Larson, Kathleen Noone… But, I’m begging you, NO Kim Zimmer.

Comment by jules – August 3, 2011 04:27 PM PDT
          • Susan Lucci?

Comment by V – August 4, 2011 10:05 AM PDT
  • Season two was a downhill shame spiral of awfulness and these character bios sound just as bad if not worse. Murphy should just abandon ship and work on Horror Story.

Comment by glee sucks – August 3, 2011 01:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Well…for the teacher I would cast Melody Thomas Scott…she isn’t sixty just yet but she has a great flair for comedy & I think she would be perfect in the role ! =)

Comment by Sarah O. – August 3, 2011 01:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What about Kely Bishop as Nancy?

Comment by Mairead – August 3, 2011 01:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • you’re a genius. kelly bishop would be amazing!

Comment by tiffany – August 3, 2011 01:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • YES! she is exactly what came to my mind when I first read that! She’s been missing on my TV ever since Gilmore Girls ended. She needs a return. And on a show like Glee? best idea ever.

Comment by Hannah – August 3, 2011 01:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Thanks. I think she has great comic timing, and she would be a brilliant choice IMHO. :)

Comment by Mairead – August 3, 2011 01:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I agree! I’ve missed her every since Gilmore Girls ended, and she would be perfect for this role! (fits right in with the Emily Gilmore role, too! ending merriment for school-aged children? just her cup of tea!)

Comment by Courtney – August 4, 2011 08:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • OMG, if they cast her and have her sing At the Ballet with Lea and maybe Tina, I will geek out so hard!

Comment by Lina – August 3, 2011 01:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Lina, you are a genius. I would honestly give the solo to Tina. I’m getting tired of Rachel singing everything.

Comment by Miki – August 3, 2011 02:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • EXCELLENT choice!

Comment by Kirstin – August 3, 2011 01:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Genius! Kelly Bishop would be amazing.

Comment by Lisa – August 3, 2011 05:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I do not approve of this at all! We have plenty of rather abrasive young ladies at McKinley. Can there not be a nice, lovely new person this year? That can’t really sing? Or at least can sway in the background, moved to tears by my angelic vocal skills?

Comment by Rachel Berry – August 3, 2011 01:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Drama comes from conflict. If everyone was nice, then there would be no conflict.

Comment by Michael Sacal – August 3, 2011 01:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Also, angels.

Comment by Rachel Berry – August 3, 2011 02:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Rachel, it doesn’t matter who can or can’t sing…most of us are swaying in the background as it is. As for being moved to tears by your angelic voice, however…

Comment by Kurt Hummel – August 3, 2011 02:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Oh please, you were the one who started crying like a baby when she sang My Man.

Comment by Santana Lopez – August 3, 2011 07:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Of course there won’t be any nice female characters, when has there ever been?

Comment by vince – August 3, 2011 09:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Rachel, Sugar’s not swaying in the background
      more like screeching in the bell free
      half the class was thrown off key
      trying to blend with that

Comment by Tina – August 4, 2011 02:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Um, no. I’m gonna give this comment to Kurt. Or Blaine. You can’t get too much of Klaine. Sorry, Asian girl. Maybe, on season 4. Oh, wait.

Comment by Ryan Murphy – August 4, 2011 07:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • this sounds really interesting…. i have a feeling that sheila could be a new interest for santana, as i think i read somewhere that they might give santana someone beside brittany…….
    and that new teacher sounds nice

Comment by laulau – August 3, 2011 01:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • let me guess
      you had a teacher that destroyed math for you

Comment by Dave – August 4, 2011 02:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What the hell? I’m the goddamn mean girl! I’m the HBIC.

Comment by Santana Lopez – August 3, 2011 01:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It’s okay, San. Let’s go have some Sweet Lady Kisses.

Comment by Brittany S. Pierce – August 3, 2011 01:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Tis gunna be gud.

Comment by Mr. Shuester – August 3, 2011 02:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Your perversion disgusts me almost as much as the smell of the grease in your hair does.

Comment by S. Sylvester. – August 3, 2011 04:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Can I join?

Comment by Quinn Fabray – August 3, 2011 02:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • CALLED IT.

Comment by Lauren Zizes – August 3, 2011 02:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • I love you so much right now.

Comment by Noah Puckerman – August 3, 2011 08:11 PM PDT
        • What?!? Quinn, if you wanted that, you could’ve asked. I’m offended that somehow you think Santana of all people could possibly pull a better performance in bed than I could. How dare you.

Comment by Rachel Berry – August 3, 2011 08:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Well, Santana has longer fingers than you so..

Comment by Brittany S. Pierce – August 4, 2011 09:50 PM PDT
  • I think we can safely assume that who ever wins The Glee Project will fill one of the mean girl spots.

Comment by madhatter – August 3, 2011 01:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Exactly what I was thinking – unless they cast Alex as Bubba….

Disappointed in the Mercedes storyline. Can’t have any mixing of the races, can we?

Comment by Fudgefase – August 3, 2011 01:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • What are you talking about? We have had Puck and Mercedes (although it was just for popularity) and Sam and Mercedes…but he isn’t coming back.

Comment by SusieQ – August 3, 2011 03:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Not to mention – Tina and Arty, Santana and Finn, Santana and Sam, Santana and Brittney…

Comment by SusieQ – August 3, 2011 03:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • But both of those relationships were like for 2 minutes. They have not had a interracial relationship that actually lasted multiple episodes. So yeah I agree that’s so of lame and I’m pretty disappointed.

Comment by Mary – August 4, 2011 05:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Uh the winner of TGP got spoiled weeks ago. It’s a guy.

Comment by eyeroll – August 3, 2011 01:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Where did you hear that?

Comment by Mellie – August 3, 2011 05:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • His balls didn’t drop while he was in the womb

Comment by Shelby – August 4, 2011 02:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Mom, stop embarassing me.

Comment by Rachel Berry – August 4, 2011 07:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • and i think that it is not a coincidence the picture that shows rachel, santana and mercedes…….. sugar i think will have problems with rachel, santana – sheila and mercedes with bubba

and yes, kelly bishop would be a very good idea

Comment by laulau – August 3, 2011 01:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OMG, this sounds totally awful. *Hello season 2*

Why can’t they stick to the characters they have and try to come up with *interesting stories* for them all?

Comment by Nikko – August 3, 2011 01:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hey let’s all make pre-judgments about something we haven’t seen or know nothing about! ….. seems to be the trendy thing to do.

Comment by KenBud – August 3, 2011 01:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Amen. Thank you, voice of reason.

Comment by P – August 3, 2011 01:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • ^This. I’m excited to see some new characters, and hopefully they won’t join the Glee club at all, especially with TGP character, Marilyn and Rebecca. It’ll be nice to just have more people like Becky, Azimio, and Jacob!

Comment by Mellie – August 3, 2011 05:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Candice Bergen for the geometry teacher…

Comment by Sue – August 3, 2011 01:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Candice Bergen… That’s brilliant!

Comment by Maer – August 3, 2011 09:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Awful doesn’t even describe it. This sounds….I don’t have words for it. What happened to Mercedes’ bf being the only new cast members. They already have enough characters and should finally focus more on them. I was hoping Glee would go back to the show it was in season 1 but this sounds like they are going to start of season 3 where they left off with season 2. Why are the writers ruining what was once a great show.

Comment by lily – August 3, 2011 01:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • gLee could be huge

than people will drop out over the season

Comment by matt holck – August 4, 2011 02:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Same! Betty White is hilarious. I can see her as being a sarcastic mean Geometry teacher.

Comment by Jessica – August 3, 2011 01:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I beg your pardon? This is ridiculous… I am OUTRAGED by these informations. Also, Santana, I agree with you even if I have to say that Quinn looks better than you in that Cheerio uniform.

Comment by Rachel Berry – August 3, 2011 01:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Thank you, Rach. Come over to my place at 6? House’s empty.

Comment by Quinn Fabray – August 3, 2011 02:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Yes, but for how long? You know that our assignations tend to take quite a while, what with the necessary stretching, leading to foreplay, the consummation of our affections for one another, followed by copious cuddling, and of course the requisite song to express how this time made us feel.

Comment by Rachel Berry – August 3, 2011 02:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • What the hell?

Comment by Finn Hudson – August 3, 2011 02:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Shut up, dude.
            Oh boy, this is gonna be good!

Comment by Noah "Puck" Puckerman – August 3, 2011 03:04 PM PDT
          • Puckerman, get your ass back in your cage. You don’t get to watch.

Comment by Lauren Zizes – August 3, 2011 03:24 PM PDT
        • Well… you can stay as much as you want Rach, I’m not going anywhere. As for the…ahem…for the “stuff” that we do (you shouldn’t talk about it so blatantly on the internet js), let me handle it ;)

Comment by Quinn Fabray – August 3, 2011 02:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Rach, wha…whada you doin’?

Comment by Finn Hudson – August 3, 2011 04:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • I would have thought that was obvious, Finn. Not you.

Quinn, I’ll be there shortly.

Comment by Rachel Berry – August 3, 2011 04:41 PM PDT
        • That is disgusting, deeply disgusting.

Comment by Kurt Hummel – August 3, 2011 07:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • When did this start?

Comment by Ryan Murphy – August 3, 2011 08:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • oh, you didn’t know? They get their mack on since sophomore year

Comment by Santana Lopez – August 4, 2011 06:52 AM PDT
          • Me and San found them when we wanted to use the janitor’s closet. Rachel has very nice boobs. But not as nice as San’s. I love her boobs.

Comment by Brittany S Pierce – August 4, 2011 08:45 AM PDT
  • Why’s everyone getting so angry all of a sudde?. Who says those new characters are going to have big roles? I’m pretty sure they won’t have that big of a role. And you guys should stop whining before you’ve even seen something yet.

Comment by Wouter – August 3, 2011 01:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • ^This

Comment by Mellie – August 3, 2011 05:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • nothing sudden about the anger

Comment by Dave – August 4, 2011 02:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • And once again glee fans do what they do best complain about the show when they have little information to go with smh I for one am just going to wait and see and I’m dying to see who wins the glee project and how their character fits in the show

Comment by Nikki – August 3, 2011 01:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • A music hating math teacher? Really? That’s ridiculous since music & math are closely related. I keep looking for info to bring me back to glee, but this isn’t it.

Comment by sisterrigby – August 3, 2011 01:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • So if you like math, you must like music? If you like music, you must like math? Cause I hate math, but I love music…

Comment by Mellie – August 3, 2011 05:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • That’s not what she said at all.

Comment by Jessica – August 4, 2011 10:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Odds are most of the character concepts they propose won’t come to screen. If I remember correctly, last year they were casting a girl named Rebecca, who was as confortable singing Carrie Underwood and country as top 40.
    That never happened.
    More than likely, neither will Sheila.
    And, by the looks of it Bubba is Mercedes’ BFF/

Comment by Mairead – August 3, 2011 01:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What the hell, Mercedes?

Comment by Sam Evans – August 3, 2011 01:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’d love to see Allison Janney (picturing Prudy Pingleton) as the Geometry teacher!!

Comment by Joe – August 3, 2011 01:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Bless this comment.

Comment by P – August 3, 2011 01:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • She’s only 51. TOO YOUNG.

Comment by eydee gourmand – August 3, 2011 04:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t understand, does this mean I’ll get to spend less time with Santana? If so, I’ll ask Ms Sylvester to bring out the mama human-canon to stuff in the new cheerios, and baby canons in case they’re tiny. She owes me one.

Comment by Brittany S. Pierce – August 3, 2011 01:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Britt-Britt, we talked about this. There aren’t any baby cannons. But yes, we can have Coach put the new wannabes in the big cannon.

Comment by Santana Lopez – August 3, 2011 02:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Can you two please focus. We need come up with a plan to take them down and find a place to dispose of the bodies. We have to maintain our position as Top Mean Girls at this school.

Comment by Quinn Fabray – August 3, 2011 02:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • You should call ManHands and see if she still remembers the address of that crack house she sent Sunshine to.

Comment by Santana Lopez – August 3, 2011 02:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Comment by Tina Cohen-Chang – August 3, 2011 01:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So, I guess I’ll have zero lines this season. Great.

Comment by Tina Cohen-Chang – August 3, 2011 01:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • So…. do you wanna see my abs?

Comment by Mike Chang – August 3, 2011 01:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Oh yeah.

Comment by Tina Cohen-Chang – August 3, 2011 02:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Who are these kids? I didn’t write those. Back to the cutting board.

Comment by Ryan Murphy – August 3, 2011 02:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Comment by Ryan Murphy – August 3, 2011 01:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sally Field as the teacher. Please?
    And if Lindsay wins TGP (though, god help us if she does) – she needs to be one of the “Mean Girls.”

Comment by Phil – August 3, 2011 01:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Samuel wins. It got spoiled weeks ago.

Comment by eyeroll – August 3, 2011 03:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Beat me to it.

Comment by Nicole Crowther – August 3, 2011 01:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Trololol.

Comment by Ryan Murphy – August 3, 2011 01:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Hiiiiii Ryan!

Comment by Ryan Murphy – August 3, 2011 01:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Like if we need more characters

Comment by Gabby – August 3, 2011 01:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ugh really? This is a terrible idea. We don’t need new people taking up this casts last season. They have enough as it is.

Comment by Meg – August 3, 2011 01:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m the Queen Bitch at McKinley I run the show and I don’t need no other girls coming up in here and running mine.

Comment by Quinn Fabray – August 3, 2011 01:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Bitch please.

Comment by Santana Lopez – August 3, 2011 01:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • This is so hot.

Comment by Brittany S. Pierce – August 3, 2011 01:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Shut up Santana, you just mad because you always come in second to me.

Comment by Quinn Fabray – August 3, 2011 01:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Stop the violence.

Comment by Brittany Pierce – August 3, 2011 01:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • While I understand passion I do think that comment was unprofessional but, sorry. Keep going.

Comment by Blaine Warbler – August 3, 2011 02:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Again with the overstepping. What did I tell you, boy?

Comment by Burt Hummel – August 3, 2011 02:09 PM PDT
          • Blaine, sweetheart..need I remind you of our Kiss at Glee Live in Dublin?

Comment by Kurt Hummel – August 3, 2011 02:17 PM PDT
          • Mind your own business you male-hobbit.

Also, Britts, baby, I’m coming over. I needs relief what with all this unpleasant news.

Comment by Santana Lopez – August 3, 2011 02:21 PM PDT
  • I wonder how they’re going to make this Sugar girl any more affluent than the characters on the show… Remember that car Kurt had in season 1, when he was apparently a sophomore? And all his designer clothes? And the Fabray’s nice house? And the Berry’s certainly have a pretty decked out basement whose sole use is for Oscar parties…
    Don’t even get me started on how much money Blainers probably has…
    So unless she demands her own flower girl to throw petals made out of $100 bills, I’m interested to see how this will work..
    And I can bet you anything Sheila is a love interest for Santana.
    So are they Santeila? Sheilana? Shanteila?
    And Bubba reminds me of Forrest Gump. I am okay with that, though I want him to woo Mercedes. Cause the gurl needs wooing, not just an insta-boyfriend.

Comment by Kaitlyn – August 3, 2011 01:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • And it seems like the new characters are going to be younger, and stay in the glee club after Kurt, Rachel, Finn, etc graduate.
      I really hope they don’t mess these up.
      That Sugar character sounds entertaining but completely and utterly unlikeable. Like Rachel, except not endearing and, well, the glee club has said it perfectly many times: At least she has a voice that knocks it out of the park.

Comment by Kaitlyn – August 3, 2011 01:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Lol, yeah. But its hard not to like Rachel. And if these characters are younger then I find it unlikely for them to be bullying seniors.

Comment by Dan – August 3, 2011 02:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It’s Veronica Mars all over again. From the looks of this and the other nonsense, safe to say Glee is out in three.

Comment by Cole – August 3, 2011 01:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m about to go all Lima Heights

Comment by Santana Lopez – August 3, 2011 01:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You can’t I invented that. Trolol.

Comment by Ryan Murphy – August 3, 2011 01:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Oh is that so? K, now here’s what’s gonna go down: You have two choices: 1) I steal your yellow hat and I feed it to Lord Tubbington or 2) you stop being a troll and give us the good show we deserve.

Comment by Santana Lopez – August 3, 2011 03:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • You’re fired, what ’bout that?

Comment by Ryan Murphy – August 3, 2011 03:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Please, everybody loves me. I keep it real, and I’m hilarious.

Also, if you fire me, you’re going to lose the biggest part of your fandom so deal Troll!Murphy.

Comment by Santana Lopez – August 3, 2011 04:04 PM PDT
          • I have Klaine fandom

Comment by Ryan Murphy – August 3, 2011 04:09 PM PDT
          • Because the 12 year olds are really going to be able to keep buying things for long.

Comment by Santana Lopez – August 3, 2011 04:16 PM PDT
          • I can hear you!! LALALALALALLA!

Comment by Ryan Murphy – August 3, 2011 04:37 PM PDT
          • Oh Ryan, last night was amazing, thank you! And don’t forget it… More Klaine!

Comment by Klaine Fandom – August 4, 2011 07:26 AM PDT
          • Isn’t it past your bedtime?

Comment by Glee fandom minus the Klainers – August 4, 2011 08:49 AM PDT
          • Bitch, you love me.

Comment by Klaine Fandom (82 years of age) – August 4, 2011 08:53 AM PDT
          • I regret nothing

Comment by Ryan Murphy – August 4, 2011 09:00 AM PDT
    • Santana stop we know you are not from Lima Heights, you live across the street from me.

Comment by Quinn Fabray – August 3, 2011 01:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Nope, that’s Britt. I probably spend too much time over there tho…

Comment by Santana Lopez – August 3, 2011 03:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Do you wanna sing about it?

Comment by Blaine Anderson – August 3, 2011 01:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Hey, that’s my line.

Comment by Jesse St James – August 3, 2011 04:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Drink?
          go back to Carmel
          maybe you could tutor there

Comment by Puck – August 4, 2011 02:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Don’t blame on me guys, I’m doing the best for the show. I will never listen to you LOL.

Comment by Ryan Murphy – August 3, 2011 01:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Pray to Lord of the Grilled Cheesus. Or is that Brad Falchuk??

Comment by Finn Hudson – August 3, 2011 04:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Bubba!! I mean who else but Quinton Aaron from The Blind Side!!

Comment by Josh – August 3, 2011 01:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • They need to stop adding so many new characters, especially when they have so many they hardly use already. and more characters means less Rachel Berry time and that is not something I’m happy about at all.

Comment by SpyKi – August 3, 2011 01:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m sure my little Quinnie will be glad to welcome those new girls. That way, she’ll get to practice sweet lady kisses even more.

Comment by Judy Fabray – August 3, 2011 01:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I beg your pardon, Mrs. Fabray, but more Cheerios in this school will have zero effect on how much time Quinn practices ‘sweet lady kisses.’ If she requires more rehearsal time, she can take it back up with me.

Comment by Rachel Barbra Berry – August 3, 2011 02:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Who are you to spoil something talented people have spent months to create?

Comment by Brad Falchuk – August 3, 2011 01:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Brad, are we fired or not???

Comment by Chris & Cory – August 3, 2011 04:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • lemme think

Comment by Brad Falchuk – August 3, 2011 04:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Let me get my Magic 8 Ball.

Comment by Ryan Murphy – August 4, 2011 06:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Lea is the one who stays, so get out.

Comment by Ryan Murphy – August 4, 2011 08:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why so much characters when the cast is already gigantic? All I want to see is more Kurt during season 3. All these other characters aren’t interesting at all!

Comment by HD – August 3, 2011 01:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wait, hold up! Does that mean I get less screentime? Ryan we talked about this!

Comment by Darren Criss – August 3, 2011 01:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That was until you decided you wanted to do Broadway. You’re never going to convince the public you’re straight if you do that you know. Just admit you’re my little boy toy and this will all go away

Comment by Ryan Murphy – August 3, 2011 02:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • you look beautiful in silhouette

Comment by matt holck – August 4, 2011 03:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Courage.

Comment by Blaine Warbler – August 3, 2011 01:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Blaine honey, I thought motivational texts were our little thing.

Comment by Kurt Hummel – August 3, 2011 05:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Nah, I sent that to everyone in school. You were just the first one to respond. ;3

Comment by Blaine Warbler – September 1, 2011 03:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Actually you can do anything. I’m the writer here

Comment by Ian Brennan – August 3, 2011 02:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • GOOD GOD !!! Please Stop complaining its ruining the status of us fellow gleeks

Comment by Gunner Narron – August 3, 2011 02:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • yes, because you’re helping the fandom status with your poor grammar and unnecessary fanaticism so much.

Comment by jade – August 3, 2011 06:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • and the pointless list

and I think so and so is snobbing be more respectful if can’t kiss or act unfair bad day they’re ruin everthing but can’t break a paragraph

Comment by Mizz – August 4, 2011 03:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Enjoy, guys. We spent months coming up with this. It took me three weeks alone to have the epiphany that the big black guy should be named Bubba.

Comment by Brad Falchuk – August 3, 2011 02:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The funny thing is, my job could be done by a toddler.

Comment by Ryan Murphy – August 3, 2011 02:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post