Fall TV Preview

The Office Spoiler Alert: Who Else is Expecting?!

There must be something in Dunder Mifflin’s water supply.

On the heels of news that Jenna Fisher’s real-life pregnancy will be incorporated into Pam’s storyline on The Office this season, TVLine has learned that a second character will be in a family way when the NBC comedy kicks off its eighth season this fall.

“Someone else is pregnant too,” castmember Creed Bratton confirmed to TVLine at NBC’s press tour party Monday night.

“It’s true,” added co-star John Krasinski. “We can’t say who, but someone else is pregnant.”

Thoughts? Theories? My money’s on Angela. Or Erin. But probably Angela.

Tags: ,

Comments (49)

• It’s obviously Dwight.

Comment by Jeff – August 2, 2011 12:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • that would be funny as hell

Comment by me – August 2, 2011 04:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yep – it’s Dwight. It’s that good, sturdy German stock!

Comment by Mike Urciolo – September 15, 2011 08:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Kelly!

Comment by Rachel – August 2, 2011 12:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • meredith. obviously.

Comment by minka – August 2, 2011 12:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • She had her uterus removed!

Comment by Roy – September 15, 2011 08:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If it’s Angela, does that mean Jack Coleman will be back as the gay senator?

Comment by dref22 – August 2, 2011 12:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You mean the gay STATE senator =)

And I hope so! He’s a great minor character on the show that brings more of Angela out.

Comment by Christeebob – September 15, 2011 09:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hope it is Angela just so that we might see the senator again…

Comment by Sarena – August 2, 2011 12:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • HAI Sarena. :D

Comment by dref22 – August 2, 2011 12:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • OMG that was funny. Hello! :D

Comment by Sarena – August 2, 2011 01:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Should we start a petition? :D

Comment by dref22 – August 2, 2011 01:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • How about Holly? I know she and Michael are done with the show but it’s a good (additional) send off for beloved Michael. A happily ever after epilogue as it were. Michael Scott finally has the family he’s always dreamed of.

Comment by Jem – August 2, 2011 01:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If I were to wager a guess, it would be Kelly (Mindy Kaling). It would be interesting if it were Meredith (Kate Flannery); how could they explain it?

Comment by Timothy McNeil – August 2, 2011 01:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Meredith’s hysterectomy was mentioned multiple times by Michael, so if it’s her, there’s gonna be a big malpractice suit involved…

I like the idea of Holly and Michael as prospective parents, but I think they’re gone until the series finale. So I’m imagining it’s Kelly, with Ryan none too happy about it.

Comment by Jason Tippitt – August 2, 2011 01:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What about Phyllis? She could copy all the elements of Pam’s first baby shower.

Comment by Lindsay – August 2, 2011 02:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • oh god. oh god. phyllis.

Comment by TINYxDUNDIE – August 2, 2011 03:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • yeah it is probably Angela

Comment by Arnas – August 2, 2011 04:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Angela and Dwight. Especially if Jim & Pam got pregnant on V Day, because I’m pretty sure Dwight & Angela had their sex contract thing going then too.

Comment by Elke – August 2, 2011 04:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think it would be hilarious if it was Phyllis.

Comment by Martha – August 2, 2011 05:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It’s so Kelly. Remember Dwight busted her for coming to work late and she said she had gone to the doctor for a personal issue? She’s totally pregnant.

Comment by Crystal – August 2, 2011 05:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It would make sense to be Angela, since she & Dwight have been trying to have a baby for like 3 seasons now lol… Who knows. Pregnancy grosses me out! Can’t they do something else?

Comment by Auds – August 2, 2011 06:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • My money is on Angela, and this story line is going to be awesome. Pregnancy grosses you out? What are you, 12?

Comment by Aprilcot26 – August 2, 2011 07:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Hey, pregnancy is something perfectly legitimate to be grossed out by. Hell, most natural things are gross.

Comment by whatevs – August 2, 2011 12:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Pregnancy grosses me out too. There is a child sloshing around inside of a human body. It’s so…grotesque. That being said, if it isn’t a Dwight/Angela sex pact baby then this is just another disappointing Office story filler.

Comment by Asha – August 2, 2011 12:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Why is pregnancy gross?

Comment by Jenna – May 3, 2012 03:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OMG please be Kelly.

Comment by Kristen – August 2, 2011 07:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Don’t forget about Erin… Just imagine the news if she would have gotten pregnant with Gabe before they broke up (because they did say that Jim and Pam got their action around Valentine’s Day in the spoilers)… that or she got into it with Andy (just imagine Andy as a dad for a sec… awww much??? hehe)

Awww I can’t wait to find out!

Comment by Julie – August 2, 2011 07:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Most likely it is Angela but the father must be Dwight. How creepy would a Dwight/Angela baby be? But I would LOVE if it is Kelly. How amazing would that be? A Kelly/Ryan baby would be straight up crazy.

Comment by Amy – August 2, 2011 07:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If I had my way it’d be Holly pregnancy reveal via a phone call from Michael to Jim or someone else. Don’t even have to hear Carell’s voice just show them on the phone and say wow that’s great Michael congratulations! Always wanted Michael to have a kid which he’s dreamed so much of over the years.

Comment by TheDude – August 2, 2011 08:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • LOL This is so lame. What is this, One Life to Live?

Comment by 29 – August 2, 2011 02:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think it’s Kelly and I think that’s awesome. :)

Comment by Toni – August 2, 2011 09:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why put up a Spoiler Alert if you’re not actually spoiling anything?

Comment by Rich – August 2, 2011 10:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Okay, I am very interested with this piece of news!! My money is on Angela =D

Comment by Ella – August 2, 2011 10:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The only way it could be Angela and Dwight’s baby is if she is no longer with the Senator or she cheated on him with Dwight. They haven’t had sex since before Thanksgiving, when she met the Senator and left Dwight a copy of the contract with a huge void stamp on it. I would love for it to be Holly, but my money is on Kelly.

Comment by Ashley – August 2, 2011 10:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Good god if it’s Angela and Dwight hooked with her over the summer or something, I would be so happy. :)

Comment by Tami – August 2, 2011 10:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It has to be Kelly! I would love to see Ryan’s expression he finds out!!

Comment by Spencer – August 2, 2011 11:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It would be great if Kelly had a hysterical pregnancy because she was jealous of all the attention Pam was getting…all the while taking the heat off Angela’s petite body ballooning out.

Comment by Julia – August 2, 2011 12:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I

Comment by gina – August 2, 2011 06:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It doesn’t say it’s someone working at Dundler Mifflin. That would be a pretty big scoop to just give away.

Comment by DJ – August 3, 2011 05:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It doesn’t even say if it’s a person that gets pregnant… for all we know, it could be someone’s pet that is expecting.

Comment by C'mon – August 4, 2011 10:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My money’s on Angela, enough was made out of the contract they made last season. Although I hope it’s not, Dwight and Angela drive me up the wall most of the time..lol Mind you when their together, they are actually a lot nicer to be around.

Comment by Louise – August 4, 2011 08:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Meredith had a hysterectomy.

Comment by Elly – September 8, 2011 03:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Phyllis!!

Comment by Phillip Towne – September 15, 2011 08:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What if Keven got reacquainted with the girl from Michael’s party (after the blood drive) and she’s the one who’s pregnant? Can you imagine how scared and then a second later goofy Kevin would be about being a dad?

Comment by Christeebob – September 15, 2011 09:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • lol its prolly angela or pams friend cause dwight said he wanted a kid.

Comment by loki-valentine – September 19, 2011 01:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • what if its erin and gabe D: lol

Comment by loki-valentine – September 19, 2011 01:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Its Erin. If you noticed, her bust has increased dramatically, a tell-tale sign at the early stages of pregnancy.

Comment by Viewer A2K – November 11, 2011 02:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I thought the comments were moderated to avoid seeing crap like this?!?

Comment by paul – August 2, 2011 09:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post