Fall TV Preview

Scoop! CSI: Miami Casts Soap Hunk as Gigolo

Soap opera vet Brandon Beemer, that lucky son of a… who in real life is dating Nadia Bjorlin, will have a significantly fuller dance card when he guest-stars on CSI: Miami this fall.

What the H.?! CSI: Miami Brings Back Horatio’s Late Wife

Currently a cast member of The Bold and the Beautiful (where he plays Owen), Beemer will appear in the second episode of CSI: Miami‘s 10th season, TVLine has learned, playing a gigolo named Derek Vaughn.

Alas, Derek is perhaps a bit too good at his job, when his popularity with the ladies proves to be a (gulp) fatal flaw.

Fall TV: CBS Sets Premiere Dates, Including NCIS, HIMYM and An Extra-Big Bang

Prior to his B&B run, which just hit the three-year mark, Beemer played Days of Our Lives‘ Shawn for a year-and-a-half.

CSI: Miami kicks off its new season on Sunday, Sept. 25, at 10/9c.

Comments (15)

• Well, I’m glad Brandon Beemer is getting work somewhere since B&B is hardly using him!

Comment by George – August 1, 2011 02:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • He is no longer even on B&B. He hasn’t since like July I think. It’s funny how he plays a gigolo when everyone knows he’s gay lol! His poor girl friend is all I can say!

Comment by Lisa – August 2, 2011 11:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • He’s not gay.That’s crap.

Comment by Imane Assi – August 4, 2011 10:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I stopped watching Miami a long time ago and I’ve never watched B&B, but judging from that picture alone I may have to catch the episode.[/shallow moment]

Comment by Tracy – August 1, 2011 02:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Oh my god, I know. I’m breaking out into hives just looking at it.

Comment by Danny – August 1, 2011 05:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Welcome Back Shawn Douglas…I’ve missed him on Days Of Our Lives!!!

Comment by Vannesa – August 1, 2011 07:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Beemer isn’t dating Borlin. He’s openly gay.

Comment by Kate – August 2, 2011 05:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I thought they were married!

Comment by dan – August 2, 2011 08:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Brandon Beemer is not openly gay and is indeed dating Nadia Bjorlin just like TV Line said.

Comment by Jessica – August 2, 2011 10:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • That very handsome and sexy man is a gay? Well i can’t believe and i don’t want to believe it. I am very confused because nowadays gay continuously increase and the sad thing is almost all of them is a good looking guy.

Comment by Mayjex – August 3, 2011 09:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can guarantee you Brandon is not gay. LOL! I am related to him. How could he be when he has a stunning woman like Nadia.

Comment by Beemer – August 3, 2011 10:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Bjorlin and Beemer are dating since almost 5 years now.That’s a fact

Comment by Imane Assi – August 4, 2011 10:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sounds like people think being gay is some kind of oddity? REFUSING to believe it? That’s a bit strong wouldn’t you say. I hope that Nadja doesn’t feel as if she’s wasting her time unless she just carts Brandon Beemer out for red carpet and awards. They do make an attractive couple but it don’t seem like love.

Comment by Hde – August 15, 2011 11:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • im not gay but i want you, you are hot man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment by lolo – September 14, 2011 06:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • He is WAYYYYYYY to hot to be gay! I dnt believe that crap nor do i want to

Comment by Someone – December 15, 2011 02:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post