Glee All-Time Best Musical Number Tournament: 'I Feel Pretty'/'Unpretty' Takes the Crown!

Chalk one up for girl power. When TVLine kicked off its Glee All-Time Best Musical Number Bracket Tournament on June 30, “I Feel Pretty”/”Unpretty,” the deeply affecting mashup between series heroine Rachel Berry and her rival Quinn Fabray (embedded below), was slated as the No. 5 seed in a highly competitive “Duets” division. But over the course of the next four weeks, “I Feel Pretty”/”Unpretty” systematically picked off its rivals with barely a bead of sweat forming on its delicately nuanced forehead.

In Round 1 of our 64-player tourney, the Faberry (or Quinchel, if you prefer) performance bumped off the Rachel-Kurt mashup of “Come on Get Happy”/”Happy Days Are Here Again” with a whopping 70.8% of the vote, then faced its closest challenge of the competition from another Rachel-Kurt collaboration (“Defying Gravity”) in Round 2, advancing with 54.7%. In Round 3, “Unpretty” posted a fairly easy upset over the Duets Division’s top seed, “Baby It’s Cold Outside” (by Klaine), and then crushed the second-seeded duet, “Faithfully,” to sail into the semifinals.

For its final head-to-head bouts of our single-elimination tourney, “I Feel Pretty”/”Unpretty” was up against two of the most iconic performances in Glee history, but Rachel and Quinn’s sombre musical rumination on the pressure teenage girls feel to conform to an elusive beauty ideal would not be denied: It squeezed past “Don’t Rain on My Parade” (the No. 1 seed in the Solos Division) with 55.4% in the semifinals, and ultimately triumphed in the finals over “Don’t Stop Believing” (the No. 1 seed in the New Directions Greatest Hits Bracket) by a margin of 55.6% to 44.4%.

See what happens when you combine late ’90s TLC with West Side Story? The results, apparently, are unstoppable.

Anyhow, if you’re interested in one last look at how your votes narrowed down the field from 64 entries to one reigning champ – click here to check out the entire 64-player bracket (then click again for a zoomed-in view).

And to get alerted to TVLine’s next bracket tournament — a little something to do with tough but sexy crushes — sign up to follow me on Twitter @MichaelSlezakTV.

Now hit the comments and share your thoughts on how the Glee All-Time Best Musical Number Bracket Tournament played out!

1. Eli says:

YES! At least once “America” got it right!

Good job voting everyone!

2. Steven says:

SERIOUSLY?

• Tom Bergeron says:

Yeah, this song is so…blah.

• Captain says:

My thoughts exactly. I love that mash-up and the song itself is a better cover than DSB but Don’t Stop Believing was the FAR better performance. Besides the obvious Faberry fanatics, I’m pretty sure people just voted for them because they felt that DSB was overrated instead of actually judging the performances themselves.

3. George Bush says:

I clicked on this article hoping it would say another song won, despite the fact I saw the numbers when the poll closed. In Glee HISTORY (HISTORY!) this is not Glee’s best performance or song cover. TV Line next time pick better songs to compete in the first place! Hopefully, no one from Glee or associated with the show will see this article and assume the public wants Diana/Quinn to sing more.

• James Durbs says:

Quack Quack Quack

• George Bush Sr says:

This poll is not for Glee’s ‘best performance’ or ‘song cover.’ Gleeks are voting for their personal favourite. Seems like a lot of people like I Feel Pretty/Unpretty. If you didn’t like it, you should’ve voted for another song.

Try again next time.

• Michael says:

Jeez. God forbid someone doesn’t reaffirm what you think is best or right. Get over yourself.

I didn’t vote for this one against a few of the others(Don’t Rain on My Parade), but it was a lovely duet and one that I listen to often. I don’t feel the need to crap on other people for having opinions different than my own. I’m not superior and neither are you.

• Sheila says:

Michael that was an exceptional response and I sure wish everyone else had that attitude. The internet and particularly boards are filled with diatribes and personal attacks against people with differing opinions. It’s like the old saying “…everyone has one.”

• pria says:

What are you talking about? Dianna has a beautiful voice. Not everyone needs to scream a song to be a good singer.

• Bubba F. says:

Who insinuated you had to scream to be able to sing? Colbie Callait can sing and she dosen’t scream. Diana, cannot sing. Sorry, toots.

• love glee says:

Quite frankly I agree with you. But Dianna was an actress who could sing some instead of a singer could act some. I voted for Dromp for it was the best song IMO but the arrangement of P/U was wonderful and the girls sounded good. It was very nice. But I feel the Broadway songs that Glee does are not as downloaded as the more popular songs on the radio are. Thusly that is why the popularity of P/U. This is why I love Glee so much that they introduce all genres to the audience to hear and to aclimate to. There are so many new audiences of older music and artists because of Glee. This is what is so refreshing to the show. I’m tired of all the bashing of a character to another actor this is not a forum to be so crass in. We all voted and this is what was chosen. I’m glad for them. Andy your arrangement was amazing and that is what won it for me. The girls sang it well but your talent was what brought it to everyone’s attention. Good job. Lea I love your vocals anytime.

• Joe says:

Dianna has a mediocre voice just becasue you like her doens’t mean she is much of a singer.

She has little range, no technique and comes off breathy or nasally and yes I know her nose was broken.

• jedzie says:

Dianna Agron has a legendary voice!

4. Brad says:

I love that mashup. A lot. But I am flabbergasted that it won. Someone had to be voting a thousand times for it. It’s weird because when the episode first came out, I never heard this type of praise for it. The song itself got decent to good reviews but nothing like Don’t Stop Believing, Baby, It’s Cold Outside or Teenage Dream to name a few.

• Liz says:

Your right because…this song didn’t seem that popular even on iTunes. Don’t get me wrong I loved this mash-up and hear it constantly but Lea Michelle overpowers diana in this song. I would have loved if DSB won because at least we can hear both Cory and Lea

• Ryan says:

Hey I wanted DSB to win like some others, but lets not take anything away from the song. It didn’t get descent reviews… it got outstanding reviews, top rated song of that episode over chris’ 10 minute solo. It sold over 100,000 copies it’s first week and remained on the itunes top 100 for about 3 weeks +… which is crazy. Hate it on it or not, it was one of the biggest singles Glee has ever had. Don’t dilute yourself into thinking you’ve never heard the hype for the song… you just chose to ignore it. Lets not be sore losers and criticize a song that has deeper meaning than the 63 other songs in the competition.

• Darla P says:

I think you hit the nail on the head – the song was more subtle than the majority of the songs but had deeper meaning and that was why it won.

5. Sam says:

Thank God. If Don’t Stop Believing had won, I would have lost all hope for the American viewer. Who cares if it was Glee’s defining moment? It’s about the BEST moment. The pilot wasn’t the best episode and DSB sure as HELL was not the best song.

• X says:

THANK YOU.

• ThereasonsY says:

Maybe it is because I screen a lot of pilots but, Glee’s pilot was easily the best pilot within the last 5 years that I can remember. I completely agree about the DSB part though. This contest was simple: pairing the visuals, importance to the story, the performance, and the song to see which provided the best representation of Glee. IFP/UP is what Glee does best: a music video-esq performance, a mash-up, a talented performance, and a song that dramatically represented the themes of the show. There isn’t a reason why this shouldn’t have won.

• Sam says:

Okay now, be serious. Pilots that were better than Glee in the last five years:
        Mad Men
        Friday Night Lights
        Lone Star
        Archer
        Breaking Bad
        Justified
        The Walking Dead, etc.

• Captain says:

So you’re saying that I Feel Pretty WAS the best moment in Glee and Born This Way was the best episode? Don’t think so bud.

• Sam says:

This was more of a “I don’t want this to win” than a “I wanted it to.” If I had my way, the House is Not a Home/One Less Bell to Answer mashup would have won. It had actual creativity behind it, plus Kristen Chenoweth sang the crap out of both songs. Bonus: It was a musical number instead of a song forced into the show via bad dialogue. Taking each performance on it’s own, I’d say that was the best.

• Lily says:

That “home etc” mash up is my most Glee favorite mash up… And it pains me to read many times when people say that “Home” is their least favorite Glee episode of Season 1 – especially when it is a moderator of a Glee fan site – because that episode is what made me fall in love with Glee… But I guess everyone is entitled to their opinions.. I don’t understand the animosity on the result of this polls… I mean, it is a result of votes on internet which is not restricted to the USA only..

• Anya says:

I think Don’t Rain on My Parade probably should have won. To me it’s Rachel’s standout performance of the series. That performance still gives me chills when I watch that episode, which is also one of the best episodes of the series, unlike the Born This Way episode, which I can honestly barely remember. But I won’t trash on the I Feel Pretty/Unpretty mashup. It was one of the better songs of season 2.

• Mike says:

It was the BEST song

6. I says:

yay but uh it’s “i feel pretty/unpretty”

7. Lauren says:

I would like the showrunners to note that the beautifully subtle understated performance won. Not the overly dramatic, arms flailing bad choreography of Don’t Stop Believing. I love TLC but this is not my favorite song of theirs. However, this mash up was pitch perfect. It was serious without Lea’s constant over dramatization or Quinn’s “Evil bitch face” that she wears when trying to look haughty. I’m so glad this beat out Don’t Stop Believing. It is just a better performance.

8. Judy Fabray says:

I knew my Quinnie did good with that nice Jew with the amazing voice

• Liz says:

I just spit water all over everything.

• sophie says:

omg all the awards. ALL THE AWARDS. i cannot breathe.

• Leroy Berry says:

Thank you Judy, I will be sure to pass on the compliments to Rachel. Their voices really did go well together. I always thought that bumbling, tall boy’s voice was too wheezy and whiny (no offence of course, not everyone is born with perfect pitch like my Rachel here).

Anyway, we will be hosting a small celebration party at our house this Friday night, do come and bring along your daughter!

• Hiram Berry says:

They do make a lovely duo. Leroy’s in tears cause her baby girl won, and Rachel’s doing her victory dance. You should come here and bring Quinn to celebrate with us!

• Janey Jansen says:

Whatever. One day, I will get the chance to sing with Rachel, and everyone will see how much vocal chemistry we have.

9. Karen says:

Though it’s not my personal all-time favourite Glee performance (Hello ‘Safety Dance’), It’s undoubtedly in my top 5. I’m really stoked that it won – didn’t think it actually would.
    Always love when the underdog comes from behind and takes home the gold

10. Ben says:

Would have liked another song to win, but out of the two it deserved to win. I love IFP/U but it’s not the best song of the show, for me that is Don’t Rain on My Parade.

11. xav says:

Not surprised. Quinn/Rachel shippers are an avid bunch.

12. Anon says:

Are you kidding me? This song wouldn’t even be in my Top 50 favorite Glee songs. Some people just have no taste, apparently.

13. edward salvesen says:

I can’t explain how this song (granted, it’s a fine song) could be voted ahead of so many others whose downloads and sales beat the snot out of it! Is it because kids are voting who don’t PAY for their music?
    “Don’t Stop Believing” was from the earliest GLEE shows so perhaps it has been played to death already and that alone could have cost it votes.
    And in Britain, “Bohemian Rhapsody” was voted (in the late 80s) the top song of the last quarter century, beating all the songs by the Beatles and the Rolling Stones, up to that point.

• James Durbs says:

Comparing Queen’s iconic Bohemian Rhapsody to what we got on Glee is like comparing a golden apple to a rotting apple core. That one shouldn’t have (and rightfully wasn’t) anywhere near the finals of this bracket.

• k says:

Considering the fact that once I Feel Pretty/Unpretty went on sale, it raised to #3 on the iTunes charts in a matter of a day or two just below Adele and Katy Perry when they were extremely popular and selling a lot. Staying there for at least a week or a little under. Despite people already having the song (glee previews songs before the episodes), they still bought it off iTunes to show their support.

So actually, I’m pretty positive I Feel Pretty/Unpretty has more sales than a lot of glee’s songs. It’s most likely in the Top 5 or at least Top 10.

And how does the original Bohemian Rhapsody even apply here?

14. Christine says:

So glad this won! When I voted it was behind 49/51, but I must have been early. Part of my issue with DSB is that it’s sooooo overdone now. I’m so sick of that song! And I love the message of IFP/U. Beautifully done and songs like this are one of the reasons I still watch Glee (even though I have to fastforward through have the dialogue now).

15. Really says:

All the votebots owner are pretty happy with themselves today. Congrats guys. Now go back to your sad lives in your parents’ basement.

16. jm says:

UGH. Dianna Agron is so boring.

• Fred says:

I think watching wallpaper peel would be more entertaining than her.

• Sp says:

Not even.

Just leave if you don’t have anything constructive to say. She’s on Glee, she’s there, she’s talented and is one of the best role models you can find anywhere in Hollywood.

So no.

• Fred says:

*Dianna stan spotted* Lol, get your panties out a bunch. She’s talented? Since when? A role model? What does the do besides Glee? And no, you can not use google as of now to find out.

I’m sorry, I’m gonna stick with wallpaper.

• Sadie says:

I’m not exactly a Diana stan – it’s clear her voice isn’t one of the best on the show, and her acting is pretty average. But asking what she’s done outside of Glee is a stupid argument to try to make against her. She’s already been in a couple movies (Burlesque and I Am Number Four, if I’m remembering right), she’s sold a screen play, and she’s very active with charities. It’s certainly more than most of the rest of the Glee cast has done.
          Along with Chris Colfer and Lea Michele, she’ll probably see the most success post-Glee, because they’ve already started working on projects outside of the show.

• Fred says:

In Burlesque? The two seconds she was on the screen. I Am Number 4 was horrible, yes I saw it. . .on DVD, of coarse. And, it tanked at the box office. And, the acting was pretty atrocious. Charites? Which ones. -______- She definetly is not the most successful post Glee or the most known. I doubt she’s done more than anyone else. Whenever someone talks about Glee they mention Lea. .or Chris. I know people that have never watched the show but know them, by name. Diana Agron? Who. . .

• Short Stack says:

F-Fred ! :o What happened to you ?

• Sophie says:

She’s started a website called, “You, Me, and Charlie,” which allows people to post their art (If I remember correctly) and express their creativity. Dianna is an actress, and you don’t need to slam her.
          I feel this song was a good performance on Glee’s part, but I personally feel that it was not their best performance.

17. Santiago says:

Sorry Faberry haters, I can’t hear you over the sound of how awesome this song is

18. LOL says:

Dianna can’t even sing! So I’m going to congratulate Lea and the autotunning person who constructed Dinana’s voice from what it actually sounds like.

• sophie says:

having actually heard dianna sing live on multiple occasions, i am just going to tell you that this song is the only song i have ever heard her sing on glee that sounds like her actual voice. so. suck on that.

• wat says:

yeah sophie, you go gurl.
        Dianna might not be able to reach certain pitches or notes, but her voice IS BEAUTIFUL.

• Quinn Fabgay says:

Tell that to the hundreds of people who have seen her sing live. Myself included. She can sing. Probably a whole lot better than your poor excuse of a voice

• Cooley says:

I’ve heard Diana live, and lets just say I’m having another ear appointment Monday. And she sings over the record during shows. EPIC FAIL.

19. I won't stop believing says:

i demand a recount i like i feel pretty/unpretty but there is no way that it beat don’t stop believing.

20. Aly says:

Best song!!! Faberry FTW!!!!!!

21. Genie says:

I can’t believe “Don’t stop believing” beat “Teenage Dream”. Teenage Dream is the best, I think it’s better than the original. I think it would have beaten Unpretty, but I suppose it was fair.

• Paul says:

Teenage Dream is not the best song, it’s not even the best Warbler song. The only reason it’s so popular is because it was the first song Darren Criss sang on the show.

22. Erinn says:

Lame. Yes, this is a good song, but seriously, how did it beat Don’t Stop Believing? DSB is Glee.

23. Janey Jansen says:

I would have sounded better singing this with Rachel.

24. sophie says:

shh, haters, calm yourselves down. it’s over now. i am sure that you can find something else to occupy your time for the next two months…knitting ‘i hate faberry’ sweaters, perhaps? ooh, maybe one of you can open a bakery that only serves finchels! we’ll just be frolicking in our faberry orchard until you’re ready to play nice.

25. BLair says:

I think if it were the regionals version of “Don’t Stop Believing” it would have won? Because while the normal version of it is good the newer version is great. But the way they executed “I feel pretty/Unpretty” has a very Glee-feel.

26. Alex says:

Why is everyone so angry and intense? This is “Glee”, guys. Lighten up and enjoy.

27. TayMads says:

YAY!!!
    I voted for this song every single time. I am just glad it wasn’t DSB even though I get why some people think it should have won. It may have one time been the anthem of Glee but I think Glee has moved way past that point. I’m super happy this won!! I didn’t see that coming!! :)

• ILuvTayMads says:

Yay!!!
      I luv you TayMads. I agree. this is the best song on Glee.Well,not really the best but it did better than DSB.This song has deeper meaning.You know I always very insecure about how I look like,but now,I don’t freaking care.I bet many other teenagers like me felt that way.So haters,whatever.

28. Will Schuester says:

What’s with all the hate? It’s not the point of Glee Club, guys…

29. Janey Jansen says:

The song was good, but why is the brunette singing about not being pretty? Sweetie, text me anytime you want to feel beautiful.

30. Laura says:

Outstanding. The best choice won.

31. Jackie says:

Stop this.
    It’s ridiculous thatwe have this kind of comments on an article about a show that preaches against bullying.
    Do you guys watch the show AT ALL???
    If you don’t like Dianna, shut it. There are people that do like her or at least seem enough of her to know what kind of person she is.
    If you don’t like the song, shut it. It won. If you didn’t want it to win so bad, you should’ve done something while it was still deciding. You didn’t, so clearly you did’nt care much about which song would win.
    Get over it.
    Stop insulting the actresses/singers/fans.
    I don’t like Finn. I don’t care about Lauren and Mr Shue, But you won’t see me insulting them or the people who play them (who have NOTHING to do with anything, btw).

This is so immature.

• Cindy says:

So totally agree…sick and tired of bashing the actors. Believe it or not, singing is in the ears of the beholders and there are lots and lots of fans who adore singers that others may not. Your opinion does not mean the others is right or wrong….just what you believe. But to insult and bash Dianna in particular because your favorite didn’t win is just so juvenile. Suck it up…Grow up….and act like your age…unless you are a preteen and then I guess you are “allowed” to be immature…of coursed, then it is called manners!!!

Oh and I would have been happy with either song winning….but ecstatic that Unpretty won after all the fighting!

32. Laura says:

By the way, please never call them Quinchel again. Faberry, thanks.

33. Mercedes Jones aka The Real Winner says:

HELL TO THE NO!
    I tots should have won this…hmmm…tots…Does anyone has tots here?

34. The Clinic says:

Vayanse a la puta! Faberry is endgame!!

• no. just no. says:

…okay, I love Faberry and everything, but…if you really think Faberry is endgame then you’re trippin’.

I have more of a chance of seeing God and shaking his hand than RIB making Faberry canon (and endgame at that). I’d love it, but it’s never going to happen.

35. Rachel Berry* says:

Well first off I would like to thank my fathers for giving me the singing lessons that have made me pitch perfect, second I would like to say a well done to my partner Quinn, who yes may be sharp sometimes, but that’s just because she lacks my training, as this was her best vocals she has had during her whole glee club experience. Brava Quinn, Brava
    Rachel Berry*

36. Chicken Butt says:

Guys, it’s done and over with. I don’t get this constant fighting or belittling of Dianna Agron and complete strangers on the internet.

Let’s just open ourselves up to joy and go on with our lives, okay?

Anyway I’m glad I Feel Pretty/Unpretty won! It is most definitely one of my favourite covers on this show. I love it when Glee does mash-ups and gets a little creative with the music they do. Also, there should be a lot more duets! It’s amazing hearing their different voices together.

37. Jennifer says:

I am just gonna say that this is a good song shocked it won but it won so ya!!! I loved both Lea and Dianna and their voices and they do this song beautifully so Congrats to IFP/UP

38. Tina Cohen Chang says:

Can I just get a line in a song, please?

39. Regina George says:

Stop trying to make Quinchel happen, it’s not going to happen!

40. Finn Hudson says:

I voted for this to win. It was kind of awesome seeing my girlfriend and ex-girlfriend sing this together. It was like a fantasy coming true, except they weren’t naked.

• Quinn Fabray says:

Ew. I am so glad we broke up.

• Rachel Berry says:

Uh, Finn, I’m unsure whether I should be flattered or disgusted, so I’m going to go with the latter.
        Also Finn, we need to break up. I’ve uh… found someone else who may or may not be a certain blonde in Glee club. However, that’s for me to know, and you to… not know.

-Rachel Berry

41. Melinda says:

Seriously? This won? YUCK!!
    I wish Don’t stop believing would have won. That song is the Glee anthem!

42. Leslie says:

Is this poll serious? How does the girl with the less than mediocre voice win anything with the words best and musical in it. You cannot swear on your life that people didn’t vote in the name of a certain popular ship.

• brianne says:

Uh, maybe they voted because they like the song? Dianna can sing, so your argument is pretty invalid

• Mallory says:

I didn’t. I think any ship pairing two straight characters together is a bit odd (but that’s just me). I just..*gasp* LIKE THE SONG. Get over yourself.

43. Janey Jansen says:

Whatever Quinn can’t even sing

44. Beth says:

My mommy sings way better than you and she’s way prettier!

45. RIB says:

who are you???

46. Noah Puckerman says:

do you go to Mckinley? can I have your number babe ;)

47. Captain says:

At the end of the day, whether I Feel Pretty was the better song/cover/performance…it shouldn’t have won because it was forgettable. Unless you’re an avid fan of Glee/Quinn & Rachel/The Song or all of the above, chances are you don’t even remember the performance. Ask 100 casual Glee fans what their favourite performance was I bet few of them say “I Feel Pretty.” I also bet plenty of them would say “Don’t Stop Belivin” because unlike it’s competitor, people remember it. It defines Glee for many. To somewhat test out my theory, I sent Facebook messages to 10 of my Gleek friends asking them who sang “I Feel Pretty” none of them knew, one person said Kurt.

48. Shelby Corcoran says:

Hey you, step up from my daguther, well, both of them..

49. Hailey says:

Blame the crazed Faberry fans

50. Gillian says:

Wtf, is up with all these crazy fans pretending to be characters. That sh*t is so creepy. I honestly wonder if any of the Faberry stalkers, or anyone for that matter would have voted for Unpretty if only Dianna had sung it. That song would have been poop without Lea. And you all know it! And no, Dianna cannot sing. Autotune can.

• S says:

IFP/U could not have won if only as you put it, Faberry fans voted for it. You think the Faberry fandom is larger than say, the Finchel fandom? Come on girl, surely you can acknowledge the fact that Gleeks voted for IFP/U because THEY LIKED IT.

Plus, all this hate directed towards Dianna…what is up with that! If you insist on saying Dianna can’t sing, I insist on saying Cory can’t too. Which means DSB should not have won as well. DSB ‘would have been poop without Lea.’

• Gillian says:

Finchel fans had nothing to do with anything after Faithfully left the competition! DSB is a ND number not a Finchel one. Your acting like the poll contained thousands of votes it was only a couple hundred, thats enough Faberry fans and insecure lesbians voting over and over for IFP/U. No one hates Diana, we are just stating the obvious. No Cory cannot sing either! The only people on Glee that can legit sing are Lea Michele, Jenna U, and Matthew Morrison and I’ll throw Chris Colfer in there. No, Amber Riley she didn’t even make American Idol, that means shes garbage. DSB would’ve been fine without Lea. IFP/U would not not not have gotten anywhere without Lea, because Dianna cannot sing.

• S says:

OH you must be kidding me! Go and read all the comments that Finchel fans left in the previous poll…and then deduct with your amazing observational skills which song they voted for!
          But let’s put the Finchel thing aside for this. You’re acting as if the Faberry fans won IFP/U on their own, which is IMPOSSIBLE. Say as per your post, hundreds of Faberry fans voted over and over for IFP/U, but do you not think in general, Gleeks will vote for DSB? Any normal fan who comes in here and have not maybe heard of IFP/U will vote for DSB. DSB has a much bigger fanbase and song play on radio as well but DSB still did not win.
          I find your insinuation about how the Faberry fans won this song entirely on their own is laughable. Do you have the stats to back that up? Do you seriously think this is how democracy is run? LOL at you, lady, the song with the most votes win and that is it. Deal with it.

• Gillian says:

Do you have any stats to prove that Fabery shippers aren’t the ones that ruined the poll. 99% of the people that voted for IFP/U were females who said they were either gay, Faberry shippers, or could relate to the message. Any normal fan who enters this poll will know both songs. Voters were voting for either song for the wrong reason. DSB people voted for nostalgia and IFP/U people voted because of ships. In Glee history, not even you, can say that this is Glee’s best number or even top 5.

• Mallory says:

I don’t like Faberry. I like the song better than the original DSB. GET OVER IT. It’s just a freaking INTERNET POLL.

• Blaine Warbler says:

Courage.

• olivia lopez says:

everyone uses auto tune in Glee, in what world do you live?