Comic-Con

2 Broke Girls Jokesters Beth Behrs and Kat Dennings Sound Off on Sex and Killer Chemistry

OK, so I can’t say that during my Comic-Con interview with Beth Behrs and Kat Dennings (aka the stars of CBS’ hilarious new sitcom 2 Broke Girls), they offered up the meaning of life — or even a plausible explanation as to why their comedy was at the sci fi/fantasy convention.

But I’ll be damned if their high-larious banter (not to mention a surprise cameo appearance by Christopher Walken!) didn’t charm the pants right off me. Not literally, of course. That would’ve just been creepy.

Loading video...

Comments (14)

• I’m really excited about this show! I can’t wait!!

Comment by boyd crowder – July 27, 2011 11:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So charming! I look forward to their pilot and hope the series is funny; they are certainly fresh and exciting actresses.

Comment by Bee – July 27, 2011 11:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love that there was no pretense of a reason as to why they were there at Comic-Con. They were very cute. I look forward to the series.

Comment by Amy – July 27, 2011 12:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Are they broke as in penniless; broke as in damaged; or both andi it is a play on words?

Comment by Matt – July 27, 2011 01:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This is a good sign. When the cast gets along with each other. Reminds me of Chuck’s cast. I’ll be looking forward to this airing.

Comment by Danielle – July 27, 2011 02:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • BORING new sitcom. CBS must cancel it after the first season. :(

Comment by Kevin – July 27, 2011 04:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I had high hopes for this show, and it delivered, even so far as to sway my wife, who doesn’t like comedies in general, has offered to drop Terra Nova from our TiVo for it.

Comment by Matt – September 19, 2011 10:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This sitcom is terrible. Very boring.

Comment by Jen – July 27, 2011 06:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love me some Kat Dennings!!! Also I love your shirt Ausiello!!

Comment by jay – July 28, 2011 07:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love love love Kat Dennings! ,she is superfly,funny, sarcastic,great artistic taste,zany and quirky are hell, an awesome personality and not to mention she is cute as a new born bunny rabbit, love that girl to death.

Comment by uglatto – July 28, 2011 03:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • her shirt requires two double D batteries.

Comment by ono – July 28, 2011 03:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Kat Dennings hands down the most beautiful girl in the world in my opinion.

Comment by masterbed – July 28, 2011 03:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I was very pleasantly surprised by this show! In fact – I loved it!!

Comment by Ctschick – September 19, 2011 07:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post