Comic-Con

Once Upon a Time's Jennifer Morrison, Ginnifer Goodwin & Co. on Their Literal "Dream" Project

You know how excited I am about Once Upon a Time, right? And I know how excited you’ve seemed about it. Well, that’s nothing compared to how psyched the show’s stars, Ginnifer Goodwin, Robert Carlyle, Jennifer Morrison and Josh Dallas, are about their buzzy ABC fantasy drama.

So when they popped into TVLine’s Comic-Con interview suite, they sounded as much like fans of the fairy tale as the fairy tale’s prospective fans do! They also revealed which storybook characters they hope will eventually cameo and teased plot developments not just months but years away!

Want in? Press play below, then hit the comments to share your own thoughts.

Loading video...

1. João Amaral says:

what is glee doing on comic con. i know that has nothing to do with Once Upon a Time, my Michael said that some shows don’t belong on Comic Con, so i wonder.

• raveng says:

Good question, guess its one way of promoting shows, but Glee is one big exception because it gets promoted everywhere, and most especially around this site.

2. Shannon says:

I saw a sneak peek at the pilot. Very intriguing concept! Can’t wait to see if the TV watching community embraces it.

3. Gen says:

I’m still a bit unsure about this show. It’s such a unique idea and I’m interested to see how it goes, but I’m not sure if I will like it. I really hope it works out. I’m a huge fan of Jennifer Morrison, so I’ll be watching the first few episodes at least.

4. nitemar says:

Wishing Jennifer lots of luck this time, she deserves it. :)

5. navistart says:

I’m Jennifer Morrison fan so I’m so happy! I’m so excited and I love ”Once upon time”

6. Tim says:

Thanks Michael.
    This cast is awesome.The pilot looks amazing!!

7. Melokesm says:

I am definitely excited about this new show!! I am even going to start watching it from the start and not just DVR it to see if it gets picked up. :)

8. Rafael says:

It looks weird so i´ll probably like it lol. But Jennifer Morrison is a big no-no for me. I hated her in House and I hated her even more in How I Met Your Mother. On the other hand I totally love Ginnifer Goodwin and I hope she will end up being the star of the show. I think they can count me in, at least for the first few episodes.

9. Kevin says:

It’s destined to be an EPIC FAIRY TALE FAILURE. It’s going to last for one season only.

10. Liz says:

Wow, Jennifer & Ginnifer look SO alike (expect for the hair color, and one is tanned)! They could totally be from the same family :)
    And that beeaaautiful scottish accent of Robert Carlyle…
    Can’t wait for that show!

11. Kalana says:

I’ve seen this pilot and it’s AMAZING! You should definitely check it out.

12. Sally says:

I’m so excited for this show, I love the cast and the fairytale storyline sounds awesome! Can’t wait for it!

13. Jennifer says:

MMMMM Robert Carlyle I’d listen to him read anything. I hope he doesn’t drop his accent for this role.

ON A SIDE NOTE…. Thank you so much Michael for staying in this line of work. I couldn’t stand to watch tim stack interview people at comic-con, he never shut up, he was as annoying as Ken Jeong was. So thank you thank you thank you for your interviewing skills and for this website I appreciate your work.

14. Mikos says:

Okay, the video crapped out before I got to Carlyle talking and he was creeping me out just sitting there staring off to the right. It was like that side of the video wasn’t working but JMo and GG just kept talking. :)

15. tat says:

It’s so good! Thanks for the video, Ausiello ;)

16. jpooch says:

Watched the pilot a few weeks ago and I really liked it. Really excited for the show. The Fairy Tale parts were a little cheesy, but the show as a whole is much different than the Fables rip off I thought it would be

17. GaiaPapaya says:

gooooood I LOVE Roberts accent! British accents (all) FTW!!

Looking so much forward to this show!

• Julia says:

Right, his accent is too sexy for my ears. :)))
      The whole cast seems to be adorable. Ginny and Jennifer are too cute.

Thanks Mike for the interview. I´m very excited to watch the show.

18. Guy says:

This show is going to go off. I can just feel that vibe from the preview and the cast are great. Can’t wait!

19. will says:

great show

20. kath says:

When I first heard about this show, I thought it was going to be a massive fail. But the sneak peeks have really got me looking forward to it.

I hope Robert Carlyle is right because I trust him on quality.

The only thing that would make me feel better about how House treated Jennifer Morrison is for this show to be a success. Living well is the best revenge.

21. smartman says:

Aren’t the two women in the video from Big Love
    . They played the wives of the main character who was in a polygamist relationship.