Comic-Con

Nikita's Maggie Q and Shane West on Season 2's Feuds, Romances and 'Tight Man [Spoiler]'

When Shane West’s “tight man boobs” become a focal point in an interview, you know it’s gone well. So, suffice it to say, TVLine’s Comic-Con Q&A with the Nikita hunk and his leading lady, Maggie Q, went really super, mega well.

But the discussion wasn’t all about how form-fitting his T-shirts will be this season, or how she’s begging the wardrobe department to let her wear less clothing. The actors also tease the show’s plan to give fans what they want while at the same time making them nervous as all get-out.

Press play below for the whole story…

Loading video...
TAGS: , , ,
GET MORE: Comic-Con, Exclusive, Fall TV Preview, News, Scoop, Spoilers, Video

1. Olivia says:

Great interview!!! Loved it!! Congrats Megan, Great work ;)

• Kyle says:

They have great chemistry… I mean, Maggie and Shane. I think they’re on a relationship! I lvoe the show!

2. Sarah D. says:

Thanks for the video interview! Mikita FTW

3. Sabrina says:

Amazing interview, Meg!!! OMG!!! But do they want us to start freaking out for realz? ;) Go Mikita!

4. sky says:

oh wow Meg. Great job with the interview. *bows down*

Your juicy questions allowed our two adorable leads to really delve into their thoughts about the next season. Awesome.

Also.. does Maggie love touching Shane’s face or what?? These two are so in sync and they have such great chemistry.. onscreen and off!!

I’m in awe of you keeping your cool throughout that interview because if I were in your place.. I’d have been flailing like crazy. LOL.

THANK YOU! :)

5. Dewi says:

Thank you so much for this interview! I love how playful they are. :) I can’t wait for season 2… Michael/Nikita, what happens to Alex/Nikita, and of course, what they will be wearing. :P

6. Dlt says:

Love you so much. Wait to see season 2

7. wanaaaa says:

this is the most perfect interview ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! maggie Q is the most adorable person ever!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. MARTINA says:

OMG THE INTERVIEW IS AMAZING! THEY ARE SO CUTE.. CANT WAIT 4 SEPTEMBER TO SEE MORE MIKITA! YOU DID AN AMAZING JOB MEG LOVE UR QUESTIONS :)

9. Jason says:

I must say, I never really understood the whole fandom devotion to “Mikita,” but these two are really likeable, and the show is so well done, it’s hard not to root for them. Between Nikita and Ringer, I really like the new direction of The CW. (Also like the Hart of Dixie and Secret Circle trailers. This should be a true breakout season for the network.)

10. Massie says:

I love them :) Thank you for posting! Haters to the left!

11. Rachel says:

Megs, may I have your permission to like, MARRY THIS INTERVIEW??? LOLOL!! Srsly loveeeeeeeeeeee this!! <333
    All the Mikita love, and the Nikita (character) love…. and even Shane and Maggie being their ADORABLE selves <333 GAH! love love love it! THANK YOU for this!

12. Kim says:

Why wasn’t Lyndsy Fonseca included in this interview? She was at comic-con with them and her character is vital. How annoying that she was excluded.

13. henry says:

See, this is what’s called ‘NORMAL’- im looking at you Joshua Jackson and Anna Torv who can’t even look one another in the eye let alone acknowledge the other’s presence. Take a leaf out of Nikita’s Maggie Q and Shane West by being nice and civil to each other. And heaven forbid you’d actually mention each other in an interview or stand next to each other for a photo. WB/FOX publicity you’re doing a terrible job of hiding your stars disdain for one another.

14. el says:

What a super great interview. :) Maggie Q is so pretty! Love how they seem to really “get” and are interested in their characters.

Megan Masters, you are the queen of the wonderful and woefully underrated shows like this and Community!

15. Oolalai says:

Meg Masters, you are the shiz!!!!!! Gaaah I’m in awe. The way you handled the situation in front of you, Shaggie totally being sweet to each other I could have just swooned!

16. Carla says:

This teenybopper Mikita crap is the only really bad part of the show. Otherwise, great show.

17. Quishyface says:

Hmmmmmmm….Mikita is the only BEST part of the show. I mean what did you expect with a show called Nikita?lol
    Of course it’s about Nikita and her love also because we all know how much Micheal loves her. Especially at the end of season 1 he never even cared or mentioned Alex because all is heart, love and focus went on his LOVE NIKITA :)So i think it’s only okay to say that both actors are SOOPPER DOOPER amazing with an chemistry that is behond limit. The actor are sweet, kind and they bring the best out of the show :)

Congrats to Shane and Maggie for the nominies,I hope they win and for being amazing all the time and give us the best interviews on earth. Mikitaverse loves you guys. You know how many we are? 200 and more to prove it :)

Also to the other Nikita cast and crew, congrats :)

Thank you Meg for giving us the best and sweetest interview ever. Love ya!

From a fan proud to be in Mikitaverse -xox- Love you guys!

18. Jen says:

Thanks for the interview Meg! I can’t wait for s2 and more Mikita!!!!!1 <33333 I freaking LOVE the relationship and Shane and Maggie have amazing chemistry onscreen and off (LOL at this interview – they are perfect)! :D … Can't wait for S2 and what's to come for my badass soulmates ;).

19. ha nguyen says:

agree, dun no why she likes to touch his face, but it’s cute, hah? I noticed his keeping her hand on a youtube video by Popcandies tv. that really makes sense. And so proud that her mom is a Vietnamese :x. she is adorable!

20. Omofunshy says:

I like the chemistry between nikita and micheal, and d way they portray it.