Comic-Con

True Blood Boss On Bill-Sookie-Eric Threesome Buzz, Jessica's New Crush and Major Deaths!

Is True Blood about to turn the Bill-Sookie-Eric triangle into a threesome?

That’s the first thought that crossed my mind when I eyed this provocative teaser for the HBO drama’s Aug. 21 episode: “Convalescing after her latest near-death trauma, Sookie envisions a world where there’s room for both Bill and Eric.”

Does that mean what I think it means? You better believe I dropped that exact question on exec producer Alan Ball’s lap when he visited TVLine’s Comic-Con interview suite Friday afternoon. And while I was at it, I also pumped Bon Temps’ puppet master for scoop on the burgeoning romance between Jessica and Jason and just how high this season’s body count would climb.

True Blood @ Comic-Con: Eric-Sookie Shower Scene ‘Weirder and Dirtier’ Than Expected?

Loading video...

Comments (147)

• I love me some more Jessica, but… poor Hoyt :/

Comment by Mitu – July 22, 2011 05:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The Jessica triangle ia gonna be a fun story line. And I love her with Bill. They have made a great bond, Bill has taken on the role of daddy vamp, he is too cute with her. And I think just as Bill fought for Jessica, she would do the same for him.

Comment by chase c – July 23, 2011 05:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I agree! And may I add,

ALAN BALL YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!
        Way to go telling Ausiello where you stand. You are Bloody Brilliant.

I have loved all your previous work but you completely hooked me with True Blood and Sookie and Bills love story.

But for the drama to be complete, you must throw obstacles between them, its necessary and is great for drama and perfectly understandable. Its clever to throw in a percieved betrayal and then the necessary amnesia which changes someones personality to a completely different person, for Sookie to fall for, and to mix things up. I am all for it and the eventual full circle.

Kudoes to you Alan and for your choice of actors to play the leads and supporting roles. They are all wonderful but Anna and Stephen are so great together in real life, it is also so in your face obvious on the show. WHAT CHEMISTRY! Just love them.

So add amazing matchmaker, as Stephen said, to your list of credits.

Keep up the fun Alan, again you are awesome!!

Comment by Alan Ball Rocks – July 23, 2011 07:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • YES! Well said well said!

Comment by Molly McG – July 23, 2011 08:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Thats a good comment Alan Ball Rocks. I agree too.

Alan B. has always been one of my favorite creators. His shows and movies have been favorites of mine and True Blood is no different.

What I cant believe is reading the nasty comments here against him.

Comment by Kim – July 23, 2011 03:02 PM PDT
          • Thanks evryone for your kind comments. Thats really sweet. Obviously you love Alan Ball too and are as hooked as I am on the show, ok and Bill and Stephen too. LOL
            But every character is perfect and its because of Alans genious in finding the right actors and casting them, then taking the books and giving them new life.
            Alan is a great man.

Comment by Alan Ball Rocks – July 23, 2011 05:30 PM PDT
        • Obstacles between them. Lying, cheating, almost raped, I dont call that obstacles. She is better without him

Comment by mony – July 23, 2011 12:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Eric shipper, sniff sniff. Yup, Eric shipper.

Sookie will have all the men eventually.

Comment by sadtroll – July 23, 2011 03:36 PM PDT
        • I just love Bill and Sookie too!! they are why I tune up to HBO every Sunday, the show is great and I’m looking forward to the journey that will take them back together. There are just sparks when they are in camera together, I like to see that sexual tension.

Comment by marce – July 23, 2011 02:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Yes, me too, I agree completely.

Youve got my vote Alan. I love ALL of True Blood but most especially Bill and sexy Stephen.
          Bill is such a great tragic lover and hero. I cant wait to see where you’re going take his story. His character is very deep and layered. All he does and is made to do will be for Sookie. He loves her so much he will let her go and even push her away. His redemption is what is important to him.

Thanks again Alan

Comment by Noreen – July 23, 2011 04:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • My thoughts exactly, my perception of Bill has always been as the tragic Byronic hero. I love his layers and deep love for Sookie.
            More Bill please!

Comment by Darla – July 24, 2011 08:40 PM PDT
        • I agree with you 100%.

Comment by My Obsession – July 25, 2011 02:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think Jessica is a cautionary tale on all the girls looking for a love triangle on TV: sometimes men act just like Hoyt and Jason!

Comment by Guess – August 17, 2011 07:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • carn’t wait for the exciting story lines but will miss the cast that are leaving, and is it true they are really planing a movie now as me and all my friends believe it will be great success :)

Comment by hayley – October 12, 2011 03:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can’t wait for more Jessica and Jason! And this Sookie and Eric and Bill thing! Love it! Cannot wait for it!

Comment by Patrick – July 22, 2011 05:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m also excited and the instant Jason opened his eyes and saw Jessica I was so excited!!

Comment by Liz – July 22, 2011 05:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Yes! This hookup is going to be too much fun, especially since Alan said it was the relationship he enjoyed writing most this season.

wonder how Bill will feel when he hears of Jessica hooking up with Sookies brother? He cant be to happy about it, when Hoyt was so good to her. And how Jason could get hurt too.

It actually brings up a similar scenario. Hoyt, who would do anything for Jessica, was still her first, and Jessica cant help but want to explore a bit.
        Bill who was great with Sookie, but of course had to deal with orders and so many others interfering, was also Sookies first. LOL, nothing wrong with girls wanting to explore.
        A girls gotta try a bad boy at least once and compare, before you realize what you had all along was perfect! LOL
        But the ride is gonna be fun.

Bring it!

Comment by Girls gotta have fun – July 23, 2011 07:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Gosh, these are all great Alan and Bill love filled comments to read. I agree with all of you.
          We do love you guys for all you have given us, and of course this great show.
          Stephen you have gone above and beyond and I am still gaga over you for it. Bill is the character that intrigues me most and I am all about. For a supposed dead heart he has so much love.
          I do like and enjoy all of the characters too.
          So where will our king go from here? Cant wait to find out.

Comment by Laura – July 24, 2011 05:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hey! I’m not getting the videos attached to your Comic Con posts. :(
    Help!

Comment by Mizzfrizz – July 22, 2011 05:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Getting really tired of Alan Ball and his “I love Bill” attitude. He really doesn’t give a crap about Eric fans.

Comment by GG – July 22, 2011 05:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Hes giving you your lame amnesia story and you’re still not happy?

Stop the whining.

Comment by kbel – July 22, 2011 05:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Ball and his love for Bill is ridiculous. Sorry, he wants to kill his show! Ball is in denial if he can’t accept Team Eric is the majority.

Comment by Bianca S. – July 22, 2011 05:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • the main thing Eric obessesed fans are is delusional. Eric is now 12, he will do Sookie until he becomes Eric again and that’s over. What are ya’ll gonna do next season when Sookie is with Quinn?

Bill is the lead of the show – get over it.

Comment by bill's – July 22, 2011 06:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Bill the lead, you made my day.
            He doesnt deserve sookie, I wont wish my worst enemy to be with someone like bill. He is a liar, went back to his ex.

Comment by mony – July 23, 2011 12:13 PM PDT
          • None are so blind as those who cannot, or WILL NOT see, eh mony?
            LOL

Comment by Carol B. – July 23, 2011 03:06 PM PDT
          • Eric is 12? WOAH I missed that part of the show, I had no idea he is 12 years old now. Is this like the movie “Big”? I’ll re-watch though, I guess I just missed this part.

I also missed the announcement that Quinn will definitely be on the show, thanks again for even more info, I’m finding out so much info from this post.

Ok so does this mean we have to root for whoever the lead is? That other characters are not important? I never get this comment, and what anyones point is when they constantly have to bring it up. It’s funny because many fan favorites of this show are not even the leads. Look at Lafayette and Pam for example. Most people don’t care about such things, they like a character for who they are and not because they are a lead actor, not a lead actor, guest-star or whatever their role is on the show. On Six feet under, it was the lead male character the was killed off, being lead didn’t stop Alan Ball from killing him off.

I don’t mind Bill on the show, I like SM a lot and happy for his success. I just don’t think it means he HAS to end up with Sookie. Besides, AB said he is the tragic hero and ending up with the girl is not how it goes down for the tragic hero usually.

Comment by say what? – July 23, 2011 04:37 PM PDT
        • No, you are in denial if you don’t realize that a television show isn’t a popularity contest. This isn’t your show, it’s Alan Ball’s. If you don’t like it…don’t watch.

Comment by mkr63 – July 22, 2011 06:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Couldn’t agree with you more. It’s ridiculous that fans think they deserve creative control over a series just because they watch. Just enjoy the ride like ou would a movie.

Comment by Captain – July 22, 2011 07:21 PM PDT
        • How do you kill a show with over 6 million viewers per episode?

Eric fans are the worst fan base I have ever encountered. You are rude and arrogant to think yourself justified to openly bash the brilliant Alan Ball.

You only shame yourselves.

Comment by SeleneG – July 22, 2011 08:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • i totally agree. thank you for putting it so elegantly. they are also loud. there are probably a lot of silent bill fans that just enjoy the show.

Comment by luvbc – July 22, 2011 11:57 PM PDT
          • You obviously haven’t encountered the Huddy contingent over at House. They put the ‘worst fan base’ of Eric fans to shame, believe me.

However, if people don’t like what’s going on, even if it disagrees with you, they also have a right to say it.

Comment by Snarksville – July 23, 2011 04:00 AM PDT
          • Is that because the “Huddy contingent” as you call them, beat your fan base mercilessly in a poll? And all the while Eric fans were openly nasty to them?

Comment by Huddyluv – July 23, 2011 05:17 AM PDT
          • Actually, both teams’ fanatics are nearly intolerable. Both sides have idiots that get offended because they don’t agree with a particular viewpoint.

It’s a fictional story people. We are all entitled to love the characters we want to love and express it the way we want; it’s just sad that many of the fans that are vocal are also uneducated, miopic and/or juvenile.

As for Eric fans being “worse” than bill fans…um, no. I’ve read many, many, many ignorant and delusional pro-Bill/anti-Eric comments as well.

Comment by Chelle – August 10, 2011 02:03 PM PDT
          • Yea I been looking all over the internet and Eric fans is just ridiculous. Like 75% are fans of Eric because he’s hot sexy or whateve is just stupid its like they don’t understand the series. You got to understand the series and I’m like the number 1 bill Compton fan his story with sookie is just the best

Comment by Efrain – August 17, 2011 04:42 PM PDT
        • the majority doesn’t always get it’s way or do ignore politics completely? or life? you could try telling that if you could go back in time to Native American Indians, who owned this land. Or Mexicans who owned Texas. this is the season for bill fans to whine. You eric fans are never ever happy. sad for you.

Comment by luvbc – July 22, 2011 11:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Wow, and posters here are saying that the Eric fan base are rude. That wasn’t exactly nice luvbc. I think the Bill fans are just as rude, if people are calling names here.

Comment by Snarksville – July 23, 2011 04:04 AM PDT
          • I didnt see luvbc call names snarksvill? You are trying to create something out of nothing and lay a blame where it doesnt belong.
            Luvbc is right, this is the season of Bill fans to be upset and we are not, we accept Alans vision without question as should you.

Comment by Belinda – July 23, 2011 05:36 AM PDT
          • Belinda-I don’t think you can speak for everyone, by saying “We” sounds like you are talking for all Bill fans. Sorry to say but there are Bill fans who are upset and have said the show is just not the same for them anymore now that B/S are not together. They’ll still watch it just to see what happens for Bill but the same love they had for the show is gone. Same as not all Eric fans are disappointed, many are ecstatic about this season.

Comment by DG – July 23, 2011 03:42 PM PDT
        • Considering that amnesia!Erik is only a very brief stop in a long line of Sookie Stackhouse boyfriends, who cares about (the ridiculously named) Team Erik? Heck, Skarsgard is barely recognizable as Eric Northman from the books – either in writing or appearance. Frankly, neither Bill or Erik is very suitable.

Comment by Tarc – July 23, 2011 05:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Wow, maybe you should watch your spelling instead of insulting others on the net. Better effort spent there.

Comment by GG – July 22, 2011 06:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • GG they were typos I got a new laptop and keyboard is moved to right. it sucks but is paid for. thanks for back handedly saying I am ignorant. I assure I am not, and perhaps you are perfect and never make typos. I cannot go back and edit them, but ppl with brains can figure out what I am saying and assume the best instead of the worst like you did.

Comment by luvbc – July 23, 2011 12:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Well, that “lame” storyline is helping this Season. Critics are very interested and giving that storyline great reviews. The rest of the show is meh.

Comment by Lucy – July 22, 2011 07:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • The reviews hit the roof in Season 3. Best ever for viewers and the show.

Comment by Paul – July 23, 2011 05:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • There was a lot of criticism of Season 3 for having too many storylines.

This year the reception is a lot more favorable in that regard, and the ratings are higher than ever. There’s also a lot of praise for the acting this year.

Comment by Ashley – July 23, 2011 07:12 AM PDT
          • Yes Paul!
            Every season has been good. But I and many others have always loved Season 1 which was considered the best season ever. Just as Charlaines first book was meant as a stand alone book, so Season 1 could have stood on its own.

Comment by Jill J – July 23, 2011 08:02 AM PDT
        • I love how people are defending the show by calling one of the story lines lame, is that not an insult? Is that loving everything AB does? Doesn’t sound like it to me lol.

Comment by DG – July 23, 2011 03:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Alan Ball is as delusional as Bill fans.

Comment by Tony – July 22, 2011 07:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Showing your true colors aren’t you. How proud you must feel with that comment.
          You give your Eric fan base a bad name.

Comment by Edie – July 22, 2011 08:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • You aren’t helping your fan base either.

Comment by Snarksville – July 23, 2011 04:05 AM PDT
        • How can you say something so horrible Tony about such a wonderfully inspired man and the fans who love thier character? What gives you the right to judge and diss others who feel differently than you?

Comment by sassa – July 23, 2011 05:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • would be nice if you would not whine. it has been all eric all season with sookie, lighten up. or do eric lovers whine about anything and everything no matter what is happening. time for bill lovers to be whining.

Comment by luvbv – July 22, 2011 11:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • LoL. Okay Karin.

Comment by luven – July 23, 2011 02:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • LOL – It’s so bleedin’ obvious this is karin dicker. She is spamming this all over the TB sites. Then posts a link to her special “no character bashing” site. HAHAHA! Up the dose karin, up the dose.

Comment by NiceTry – July 23, 2011 12:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Haha, I know, I don’t know why she bothered making her name luvbc, she is so transparent, I actually feel a bit embarrassed for her.

Comment by luven – July 23, 2011 09:03 PM PDT
    • Who DOES give a crap about the nasty, angry, mean Eric fans?

Comment by fan – July 24, 2011 09:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think everyone is entitled to have favorites as long as they don’t mess the storyline, Eric happens to be mine just like Bill happens to be Ball’s. The thing is not which one is our favorite but which one is Sookie’s and, so far on the books and the TV show, it’s Eric.

Comment by Guess – August 17, 2011 07:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Great interview Alan Ball!

Well I am JUST ONE of the HUGE following of loyal Team Bill fans and I say good for you Alan!
    I support your vision and love True Blood, Anna P and Stephen M, as well as all of the supporting cast.
    You made True Blood the incredible phenomena it is.
    I am gladly a fan forever.

Many thanks to you for giving us this great entertainment.

Comment by Marina – July 22, 2011 05:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • HUGE following? Please!

Comment by Cindy Taylor – July 22, 2011 05:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Yes, actually, it does have a huge following. Is it as good and timeless as Lord of the Rings or Harry Potter ? No. But it does have a huge following.

Comment by Sarah – July 22, 2011 06:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Yes, HUGE!
        But definitely not loud and obnoxious.
        And we dont bother with rediculous polls. Dont need to and dont care. We have nothing to prove unlike some of you seem to.

Comment by Marina – July 22, 2011 08:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Totally agree with you…Not everyone is an Eric Girl just as everyone is not a Bill Girl….Besides…what are we Twilight fans??? I say have them both Sookie…..Who can “eat” just one

Comment by Aslinn Dhan – July 22, 2011 06:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Really glad to hear that he plans on many more seasons. The show has never really faltered, except for maybe a very little bit in season three, but even then it was still one of my favorites. He seems to really have a good idea of what he’s doing, and a great understanding of the characters,, which are two of the best qualities that a showrunner can have.

Comment by TJ – July 22, 2011 05:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I laughed at how disappointed Ausiello was when Alan Ball said that there weren’t going to be three naked bodies entwined this season.

Comment by Caroline – July 22, 2011 05:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • AB needs to get over his infatuation with Beel and Sookeh. I don’t even hate Bill but at the same time I haven’t liked him much since the first season. Bill and Sookie have ran their course and imo they are boring/old now. Its time to move on AB you don’t even have to put Sookie with Eric just not Beel. I am a Sookie/Eric fan but even I know I’ll be disappointed. Also, How is Bill considered a lead? The only one I consider a lead is Sookie, the rest are supporting/ensemble cast. Ah well I’ll enjoy Sookie/Eric for now…

Comment by s – July 22, 2011 06:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Anna and Stephen are the leads of the show. Period.
      It is how they are presented and discussed.
      So get over it.

Eric will have his time just as Quinn will, should they bring him in, and maybe even Alcide. But the core of the show is Sookie and Bill. This is Alans decision,based on the books and IMO it is a great one.

I am a Bill fan all the way and even though I know Bill and Sookie will be apart, you dont see me throwing a tantrum over it. That is the biggest difference between Bill and Eric fans.

If you dont care for the show, then dont watch and let the rest of us enjoy. And there are plenty of us that will.

Comment by shelly MM – July 22, 2011 08:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I am neither a Bill or Eric fan but I think if you are going to adapt a book to tv you have to keep the essences of the story… that would mean Sookie is the lead and all the rest supporting. Sorry but Bill really isn’t all that after the first 4 or 5 books.

Tantrums — I think bashing each other is happening by both parties.

Comment by Midge – July 22, 2011 08:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • But when Bill is in the books after 4 or 5 his contributions are extremely significant.
          To adapt the essence of the books to the show, Alan had a vision of where he needed to go (of course after lengthy discussions with Charlaine H), but without it being only from Sookies perspective. Therein lies the changes that were necessary.

As to the bashing, you need to check where it unfortunately first started here, which was by an eric fan.
          An attack on Alan and Bill, and then Bill fans defending them and their position.
          Sad as that has to be it is provoked.

Comment by Molly McG – July 22, 2011 09:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Molly McG—I agree with everything you say here! I’ve read all the books more than once, and although Bill doesn’t cover a lot of page time, he remains extremely significant in Sookie’s life. It’s apparent that AB is incorporating that into the show. Who Sookie ends up with is anyone’s guess. I’m thrilled that AB is utilizing Bill more in the show. He’s a great character. Definitely my favorite.

Comment by Becky – July 23, 2011 06:31 AM PDT
          • Right you are Becky.
            One need only read between the lines of Charlaines books to see what is really going on. Bill never went away there either, or does Sam (who many do not even acknowledge). Bills constant prescence in the background is always significant.
            I am afraid that only those that do not see further than the nose on their faces are really missing out on the deeper meaning.

Alan seeing Bills worth, and running with it from the beginning is truly telling in itself. We have been blessed with the amazing Stephen M. taking Bills character to new heights and it will only get better!

Brava Alan Ball!

Comment by Molly M – July 23, 2011 07:57 AM PDT
        • I agree, the essence of the story its a fairy falling in love with the vampire viking who married her, the TV show can be bend and twist the story, but it can’t change the essence of it.

Comment by Guess – August 17, 2011 07:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Actually Bill isn’t the lead of the show. Anna is. Everybody else plays second fiddle.

Comment by Snarksville – July 23, 2011 04:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • So explain why Anna and Stephen are always seated next to Alan in panels? Denying something doesnt mean its not true.

Anna and Stephen are co leads of the show. That is an undenianble fact.

Comment by Drake – July 23, 2011 06:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Yeah and no one mentioned them in S4 reviews….such a strange way to be a LEAD for Bill….

Comment by Momo – July 23, 2011 07:36 AM PDT
          • Um… Anna and Stephen are on the pnels together BECAUSE THEY ARE MARRIED. (And BTW – unless you’re a mathmatician, I’d not use the phrase ‘undeniable fact’ – it’s stupid).

Comment by Tarc – July 23, 2011 05:38 PM PDT
      • Hate to break it to you, but AP and SM being leads of the show has no bearing on their future together on the show, and I don’t know why you’re assuming that.

I’m a hardcore Eric fan and I LOVE the show, and I’m sorry but I must be missing the part about the show being about B/S as a couple.

It’s an ensemble cast and Bill is the first part of Sookie’s journey.

You seem pretty confident just because AB said there were a lot of Bill fans…there are WAY more Eric fans, and don’t fool yourself…AB designed the show that way.
        And I really don’t like how you’re painting all fans of Eric with one brush.
        Some of the nastiest people I’ve encountered in this fandom have been Bill fans.

Comment by Ashley – July 23, 2011 07:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • They weren0t at CC uh? With a room of 5000 peeps screaming everytime Eric’s name came up. And Alex wasn’t going to CC till last week, this is very telling.

Comment by Momo – July 23, 2011 07:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t only watch TB for the 3 either but AB is so ridiculous with his Beel love.

Comment by samantha – July 22, 2011 06:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Well s or samantha or whatever your name is, your comment is so sad it’s unworthy of a real answer.

Have a nice life.

Comment by Corinne B – July 22, 2011 08:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Was that necessary?

Comment by Snarksville – July 23, 2011 04:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Is the name calling necessary? Why do Eric fans resort to such behavior?

Comment by Demi – July 23, 2011 05:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Once again, someone generalizing ELs as a group. I’ve never called people names for one.

And you are not seriously saying Bill fans never do that?

I’ve seen some of the most atrocious name calling and trolling from that side of the fence.

Comment by Ash – July 23, 2011 07:10 AM PDT
          • When someone replies to another person with an insult then yes it is resorting to such behavior. If you are really above it, then a person will not respond back by name calling. Everyone has a choice in how they respond to a person, you can take the higher road and answer in a civilized manner or you can respond by insulting someone, which is resorting to that behavior.

There are plenty of Bill fans who spend so much time insulting Eric fans and calling EL’s every name in the book. They go on their own sites and spend all day bad mouthing “Rabid” Eric fans, talking about how much they HATE us. So let’s not point fingers at only one side. I’m sure people would like to think they’re better than that and are above it but they don’t realize they are displaying the same behavior.

Fans of the show in general can be loud and obnoxious, no matter which male character is your favorite.

Comment by DG – July 23, 2011 03:56 PM PDT
  • Is Alan Ball part of the PR Team of Stephen Moyer?

Comment by Kelly – July 22, 2011 07:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Actually Alan is the creative genious who chose Stephen after months of searching for his perfect lead male. One look at Stephen is all it took for Alan, and Stephen was on a plane to LA.

PR team? LOL, why not? They both have a mutual respect for each other, personally and professionally.
      Good men and a great team.

Comment by Jenna – July 22, 2011 08:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sookie and Eric. *sigh* – hottest couple on Television!

For me, it’s the best part of True Blood.
    The anticipation is so thick. I love it!!

Comment by SpanishFly – July 22, 2011 09:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I have never read the books that True Blood is based on. I decided to wait until the series ends.

That being said, I do find the dynamics between a thousand year old viking, and a 20-something telepathic part fairy waitress to be the most compelling on the show.

For me as a viewer, I think Bill was the catalyst for Sookie into the supernatural world, where she is fated to meet the old and powerful Eric Northman and all the walls he has built up over himself in the 1000 years of living ‘undead’ – is something that Eric will slowly tear down for the human girl he has fallen for.

It’s epic.
    I hope I enjoy the books as much as the show.

Sookie/Eric fan.

Comment by AnthonyK – July 22, 2011 09:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes, you will. Alot.

Comment by trieungant89 – July 22, 2011 09:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post

Not looking forward to True Blood coming to an end, but I am anxious to read the books I’ve heard so much about.

It’s a double edged sword!

Sookie/Eric fan

Comment by AnthonyK – July 22, 2011 10:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • AnthonyK,

You are a brilliantly insightful person. That is exactly my interpretation of what happens in the books. If you are able to get that from the show w/o being influenced by the books, then Alan Ball’s work is done.

I hope you enjoy the books in the future.

Comment by Rina – July 22, 2011 11:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • AnthonyK,

Brilliantly insightful. That is exactly my take on the books 1-11. So amazing that you are getting it just from the show. I guess Alan Ball’s vision is right on the $$. I hope you enjoy reading the novels in the future.

Comment by Rina – July 22, 2011 11:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Insightful and nicely put. Thank you for rising above the squalid popularity contest that some folk seem to think. It’s a story. Just enjoy it. Be entertained.

Comment by Fudgefase – July 23, 2011 02:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Well put AnthonyK :) This is exactly what my experience has been with this show. Even though the relationship between Sookie and Eric began differently in the books, this is definitely what both the show and the books are about when it comes to these two.

Comment by Missy – July 23, 2011 03:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Thank you for your great post Anthony, and let me tell you I had the same reaction to the show. I watched two seasons before reading the books, and the books did not change my opinion in this regard. The show’s most compelling relatioship is definitely E/S, and IMO that’s completely by design.

Sookie and Eric FTW!

Comment by Ashley – July 23, 2011 07:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You said it perfectly!! and yes you’ll enjoy the books i’m sure!

Comment by Momo – July 23, 2011 07:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I totally agree with you AnthonyK. People can say the show is about Bill and Sookie, but when i watch it, Eric and Sookie is more compelling, they bring out the best of each other. Eric is more charming when he’s with Sookie, so is Sookie becoming sassier, more attractive, and less annoying when she’s with him. And the amnesia storyline was such a hoot. Those Eric naysayers could call it lame, but it was actually has been the saving grace of Season 4.

Comment by Natalie – July 23, 2011 07:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Loved your post AnthonyK. That is how I see the story too. I have nothing against Bill and it’s only logical that we all view things so differently and the type of relationships we root for.

I can only speak for myself but to me there is much more significance for a vampire who is not looking for his humanity to fall for Sookie and through his love for her he finds that part of himself. The fact that he doesn’t want it and tries to push it aside but can’t no matter how hard he tries is what compels me to Eric and Sookie.

To each their own.

Comment by DG – July 23, 2011 04:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • You should format some of these videos for iPhone viewing. The only chance I have of checking out the site is on breaks at work with my phone and I can never see any of the videos.

Comment by Chris – July 22, 2011 11:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thank you AB for bringing this amazing story to life! I am also a Bill Shipper and look forward to many more seasons with my favourite Vamp playing such a great role! Stephen Moyer certainly has hit the nail on the head with his portrayal of Bill!

I like the other cast members as well and am enjoying their storylines.

Comment by TINA – July 23, 2011 12:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It is pretty amusing to watch Ausiello’s reaction to Ball’s answers. I think Ausiello has delusions of granduer. Get over yourself you weasel.

Comment by Joy – July 23, 2011 12:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m loving all about Eric and Sookie! Favorite couple in this fandom (sorry AB!)

Alexander Skarsgard is doing an amazing job! He is shining more than ever. I hope many nominations for his work this Season. :)

Comment by Monica – July 23, 2011 01:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Monica, of course ERIC and SOOKIE are favorite couple on TB! :)
      Bill bangers are just pissed of that he is turning more and more to a monster that he wasn’t even in the books.

Skarsgard is and will always be the shining star in the show. He steals attention in every scene. No point trying to be sexy, Billy when Eric is around. LOL

Comment by Sunshine. – July 23, 2011 01:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I couldn’t agree more and Comic Con was very telling yesterday…well like Paley bytw and Comic Con 2009 for the matter! xD

Comment by Momo – July 23, 2011 07:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I was at CC yesterday and I didnt have a chance to ask a question of Stephen, who is my favorite. :(

Comment by denied – July 23, 2011 08:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Eric and Sookie is definitely a favorite couple of millions of viewers. Alan Ball, I have been watching True Blood from the beginning and witnessing the fan activities. I don’t know about you, but Eric has hunderds of times more fans that nausiating Bill. And Bill’s fans are becoming turned off and are running for Alcide or Eric. We understand you don’t want to upset Anna Paquin, but majority of the viewers don’t need as much Bill time. Please don’t waste it and give more time to Sookie, Eric/Sookie scenes. Bill and Sookie thing is so old, it makes me gag every time it gets mentioned. AB, please kill Bill off. I don’t know what made you think that Bill has many fans. Articles of this season are all over mostly thanks to Alexander Skarsgard, who is BLOWING up. He is a very talented actor and is apressiated by millions of devoted fans.

If you ask any fan of Eric Northman, they will most likely say that Alexander Skarsgard was born to play that role. And he nails it. I am a book reader and the number one reason I did read all the books about 9 times now is Eric/Sookie story. Believe me when I say, you should take that story and blow it up like it’s on V. Core of the books were Eric and Sookie, just as it is slowly becoming on the show.

Again, millions of fans will agree, KILL BILL!!! You are really gonna piss off a major fan base if you mess up Eric/Sookie story. Just saying. Billy was a douchebag in the books and by the end he was non-important, boring and there was no point of him after about book 3.

Comment by Sunshine – July 23, 2011 01:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • “Alan doesn’t want to upset Anna Paquin”??
      “Bill & Sookie makes me gag”??

Ok, first, are you 12? How on Earth did you survice the first 3 seasons if it makes you “gag”?
      And then, accusing an actress because the storyline doesn’t go like you want?
      *sigh* Just read the d*mn books & be happy, but stop whining.

Comment by Liz – July 23, 2011 05:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • PERFECT!

Comment by Momo – July 23, 2011 07:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • My reply is for Sunshine.

Comment by Momo – July 23, 2011 07:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Thanks Momo. :)

Comment by Sunshine – July 23, 2011 01:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m a huge fan of the show and of the books and I’m not on any particular “team”. I love me some Alcide, Eric, Sam, Jason and even though I didn’t like Bill in the books, I love what Stephen Moyer is bringing to the show. Yes, as seasons go on we’re veering far off the books but let’s face it, it wouldn’t be nearly as exciting if they stayed true to the books – how would that be exciting if we already knew how each episode was going to play out? Bor-ring! I give nothing but mad props to Alan Ball for making the series as original and exciting that he’s made it! To those of you who have nothing better to do than to say such mean-spirited comments – get over yourselves! If this show is all that you’re worried about – consider yourself lucky that that’s the least of your worries! You should be so lucky! Just enjoy the fact that the show Is still around – they bring the show back again and again because of us, the fans! If you’re a fan, be respectful to the rest of us as well!!

Comment by lalalalaura – July 23, 2011 06:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love SM, but Bill, really? In order to love someome that let Sookie be beaten so he could get her blood into her, lied about his reason for coming to BT, has “twisted” sex with his ex, and drained Sookie to the point of death,you’d have to be at least a little “Billusional” right? Go ahead and love Bill, but you’re going to have to be prepared to be a minority.

Comment by Oh, Whatever – July 23, 2011 06:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yeah, because Eric capturing her to have him & Russel draing her is soooo wonderful?
      Or what about letting Longshadow kill her?
      Hey, maybe “wonderful Eric ” was so great when he let her in the Steve Newlin complex where she could have been raped & killed?
      Sure, it is the Bill fans who are delusional.. *roll eyes*

Comment by Anna – July 23, 2011 08:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • In the books, just so you know, ERIC saved Sookie from Longshadow. Eric also only let her be minimally drained by Russell in order to save her from being KILLED. Pay attention to what you are watching or reading.

Comment by sockpuppet – July 23, 2011 01:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • And Eric couldnt come up with a better plan to get rid of the K Russell?
          Bill was and is smarter by far. He had a plan to do away with the queen without using Sookie.

But then again, maybe Eric is smart and planned all along on being able to fang rape and drain Sookie right along with K Russell.

Sookie was used and abused AGAIN by Eric. And he even told her earlier that she meant nothing to him and she better not get in his way for what he wanted.

But I guess many of you dont want to remember any of this. You only want to see what you want to see.

Comment by The smartest boy in class, Bill! – July 23, 2011 03:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • It was a pretty damn good plan if you think about it. How else do you think they could’ve taken down a 3000 year old vampire. It was such a good plan that even Bill went along with it because he knew they had no other choice.

What was Bill’s plan on taking down Russell, to train Jessica and go to Sookie’s house. He put Jessica in a dangerous position to go up against Russell and his were’s. Let’s be glad RE let Jessica go. Then Bill thought he could go up against Russell, and if Eric had not killed Talbot at the right moment then Bill would’ve met the true death, and where would that have left Sookie? Alone in the house with nobody to protect her and Russell coming right for her. So yes, there was no better plan. Unless you can come up with something better? I have yet to hear one fan who ever came up with a better plan.

They didn’t drain Sookie, drinking someones blood and draining them are two very different things. People always throw the drain word around as if the simple fact of drinking from someone means to drain them.

I guess you don’t want to remember that Bill was there and even told Sookie that what just went down saved her life. So if Bill sees it as saving her life, why do Bill fans see it differently.

Comment by Zito – July 23, 2011 04:17 PM PDT
          • No zito, Erics planned SUCKED. Bill HAD NO OTHER CHOICE, thanks to Eric. Bill had no time to come up with a better plan, so he had to go along. But given a choice and time, I know Bill would have. Sookie was put in danger by Eric once again.
            Eric brought his own problems down on all of them because he was no better than Russell and had to kill an innocent for revenge.

Bill was trying to get Sookie far away when Eric brought K Russell right to them. What a great guy. Eric gave Sookie to Russell as a gift, hoping that Russell will take the bait but what if Russell killed her? Eric put Sookie in terrible danger with an unpredictable Russell.

Sookie was scared and fighting for her life long before Talbot was f*cked and killed by Eric who was having a pretty good time of it.
            Bill was there to protect Sookie as always, he had to make a difficult choice and save Jessica, knowing he may not survive, but he did it anyways because that is the king of man he is, selfless. Eric killing Talbot saved Bill, LOL. It was noting more than a coincidence.
            And what happened after Eric killed Talbot? Did he warn Bill and Sookie? Did he go there to tell them or to have Sookie run to safety? No he ran away like a coward, looking for sanctuary. why not face Russell with the truth of his family? Eric should have known Russell would look for him at Fangtasia, so he would have had tim to go to Sookie to see if she was safe and to tell her to find her own sanctuary.
            Personally if Eric were a better man, he would have spared Talbot and took his reveng on the one responsible for his families death only, but Eric is not a better man.

Comment by Bill, smartest boy! – July 24, 2011 05:48 AM PDT
        • Dont care about the books, although I have read them all. I love True Blood.

Minimally drained sockpuppet? Try Sookie was drained to almost death and it hurt like hell. Both Russell and Eric bit her cruelly.
          Bill was the only one to tell them not to drain her dry and he was her saving light and brought her back.
          Bill was the only one to care about her afterwards. Why didnt Eric tell Pam to give her blood or to release Bill to help Sookie? Because Eric was all about himself as usual. He is deplorable with his arrogance and selfishness.
          Where Bill OTOH is selfless when it comes to Sookie. She comes first for him.
          Bill rules!

Comment by Jackie – July 24, 2011 05:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Well, I didn’t expect Eric to kill a vamp the first night he met Sookie, and it wasn’t his “mission” to do so. I don’t think that’s a negative. Sookie would have been Russell’s personal fairy snack if Eric hadn’t come up with a plan to save them all, including Bill. And the thanks he got for that? Funny that Bill thinks no other vamp can resist Sookie’s tasty blood, but so far Eric (with and without his memory), doesn’t seem to have any problem resisting. I just think Bill has been about the worst love interest a girl could have so it’s time for her to give someone else a chance. Episode six maybe? Let’s see how Eric treats his love interest;)

Comment by Oh, Whatever – July 23, 2011 06:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Last but not least, he boiked his ggggdaughter. I know it was an “accident” but just ughly.

Comment by Oh, whatever – July 23, 2011 06:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • jessica jason sounds interesting….cant wait!
    also who doesnt love stephen moyer? but his character bill isnt exactly the perfect boyfriend,but i do like him better as this darker character this season…regardless i think everyone knows Eric fans far out number bill ones…just listen to the cheers Alex gets,eric northman trending on worldwide after the pilot,him winning pretty much all legit online polls,etc. u cant argue with all that…well u can,but its kinda pointless.

Comment by zee – July 23, 2011 06:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My take is that, yes, SM is one of the leads and therefor AB has to make him stay relevant even if it means some headaches for E/S lovers. Having said that, I really think that Eric fans have nothing to worry about, as it is clear That the real love is and always will be Eric and Sookie. Yes it did take 3 1/2 seasons but it’s here now so let’s enjoy that. And if bill keeps getting thrown into it, so WHAT? We know who the end game is.

Comment by Z – July 23, 2011 06:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I have to agree 100% with you here.

Comment by Mony – July 23, 2011 07:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I also have to agree with you Z. I am enjoying this season a lot, just as I have past seasons.

Comment by DG – July 23, 2011 04:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yep, we are sure seeing the end game in Dead Reckoning arent we?
      Eric is showing his true colors (well most of us have seen his true colors from the beginning, some of you just dont want to see) as far as the books are concerned.
      Eric has been lying to Sookie FROM THE BEGINNING! Nice way to form a relationship, eh? He lies to her, tricks her, hates her friends, her job and anyone else who wants to be near her. He also lies about Bill to her.
      Eric controls her and is keeping her yoked with the blood bond that she had no say in forming. In other words he is drugging her.
      Eric disgusts me!
      Sookie didnt want Eric for himself so he does all of the above to get to her and to own her. In the very first book Sookie says she wishes him dead. Sookie said the same in Season 2 before having his blood.
      How about Eric beating Pam to a bloody pulp so she wouldnt tell Sookie something he was hiding from her (Bill would never do that), Eric could have ordered Pam to be silent but instead BEAT HER!
      I think Eric likes beating women when they dont behave as he expects.
      I see this was foreshadowing for what would happen to Sookie eventually if she defied him, and low and behold, Eric GETS MAD AT SOOKIE FOR NOT AGREEING WITH HIM AND HE BITES HER CRUELLY AND PAINFULLY TO TEACH HER A LESSON IN OBEDIENCE.
      Again, what a guy.
      This is what would only be the beginning in an abusive relationship.
      But who is there to help her, pick up the pieces, listen to her and treat her as a loving friend?
      BILL, always Bill!

Bill is a real man!

Comment by Bill, the smartest boy in class – July 24, 2011 06:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Sorry I miswrote, it should read,
        “Sookie wished Eric dead in Season 2 AFTER having his blood”

Comment by Bill is the smartest boy in class! – July 24, 2011 06:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • well its about time eric fans actually admit that Anna and Stephen are the leads of the show. LOL
      Why the majority of you keep trying to deny it beats the crap out of me.
      Alex is in a supporting role. did you all know that he originallly tried out for Bills role??? And was obviously not suited for it. Why woule he do that? Because it is the LEAD role!!!!!
      Ryan also tried out for Bill. Face it they all were hoping for Bills role because he is the MALE LEAD CHARACTER.

Stephen and Bill are here to stay THANK GOD. The show was built on him and Sookie and they will continue to be relevant to each other.
      Of course Eric is in the mix, he is an important supporting character just like Sam and Alcide and maybe even a Quinn.
      So no, Eric fans have nothing to worry about because Eric will and is having a big season. But a true love story??
      Hell no!!!!
      If they were the real deal, Eric would be lead male and HE IS NOT. Which I am so grateful for.

Bless you Alan Ball for “GETTING THE BOOKS” as Charlaine said.

So many of us others did as well.

Comment by Karen G – July 24, 2011 02:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Team Eric forever! I’m not worried.

And yes, SM and AP being leads does not mean they will be together…I don’t know where that’s coming from.

AP’s answer was very vague. She’s not going to come out and say that B/S won’t work out.

I love this show and have loved it without reading the books for two seasons, and I still love it after reading them.

This looks like it’s going to be a great season!

Comment by Ashley – July 23, 2011 07:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Oh Ashley you’re so right.
      I love the show, i’m a bookie since forever but the show is doing actually pretty good with the “spirit” of the books as CH and AB used to say.
      I’m not worried either, i know i won’t like everything but i suggest to everybody who kep saying AB loves Bill so this is the S/B show to watch all AB’s previous works to see what REALLY means if he loves you.
      I don’t get it either abou Anna’s answer, she was vague as she should be and what people wanted? That she told you “Oh no B/S are really over?” even if she thinks this she can say it, it’s marketing guys.
      Try to enjoy this season because it seems AWESOME.

Comment by Mony – July 23, 2011 07:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Sookie and Eric together and can’t wait to see episode 6;)

Comment by CalamityAnn – July 23, 2011 07:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Meh, I’m not worried either. Eric is so much better w/Sookie than Bill. Stephen does a fantastic job being the maniacal King of Lousianna. But putting Bill and Sookie together again would be such a backward step for the series and for Sookie. How completely dull would THAT be. Whether Sookie and Eric stay together after this season is immaterial to me, as long as she doesn’t go back to Bill. And I just gotta say, Alexander Skarsgard is just kicking it this season in a way that no other actor besides Ryan Kwanten has in this series.

Comment by Kathy – July 23, 2011 07:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wow. Quite a discussion on Team Bill. I was the person Alan Ball was talking about the won the auction for the set visit. What a surprise to hear him mention mean in the interview!! I am so rooting for Bill and Sookie to get back together. I don’t expect it will happen anytime soon, but I in the end, it will be Sookie & Bill.

Go Team Bill!

Comment by BillFangGirl – July 23, 2011 10:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Hi BillFangGirl, what a sweetheart Alan was to mention you. Congratulations on winning that auction. How lucky you were to visit the set and spread all the Bill and Stephen love there.
      I have been a big fan of Bill and Sookies love story too. That handsome man took one look into my eyes and glamored me the very first time he walked into Merlottes. My heart was lost to him. His incredible depth of character and all he has had to do to find his humanity and love just pulls at my heartstrings. Bill loves so deeply and sacrifices everything for the love and protection of his lady. Now, Hhe will sacrifice his heart to let her go.
      Bills journey with Sookie is amazing and it will never be over, just rocky and on hiatus for a while. If anything I believe distance will make their hearts grow fonder and stronger.
      But for now lets have the interference of others and the difficulties and craziness it will cause.
      I too am for their return to each other and will be patient for it. Meantime I will forever cheer on our handsome Bill and also Alan Ball.

Comment by Hannah M – July 24, 2011 05:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So, how much did it cost you to visit the set and was it worth it? Inquiring minds want to know.

Comment by CalamityAnn – July 23, 2011 11:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It was worth every penny. :)

Comment by BillFangGirl – July 23, 2011 02:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I bet it was BillFangGirl. Lucky lady.
        Team Bill forever!

Comment by Bill is the smartest boy in class! – July 24, 2011 06:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • personally, I watched season 1 and loved the chemistry between Bill and Sookie so much thst I decided to read the books. I was worried when I heard that she would end up with Eric by book 4, but once I actually read the novels, I realized that Eric really was a much more interesting and better fit for her. By season 2 of the show I was getting annoyed by Sookie and Bill’s relationship, and not because of the books. They started out good together and became like a boring old married couple within one season, so it was a good time to move on. How many people actually end up with their first love? I enjoy the chemistry between S&B, but I LOVE the fantastic character that Alex has created out of Eric and I can’t wait to see more. Why can’t everyone just enjoy each character for what they bring to the table and let the story evolve how it will? You CAN like both characters.

Comment by sockpuppet – July 23, 2011 01:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Jessica. I’m enjoying the idea of Jason and Jessica.

Comment by Kelly – July 23, 2011 05:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Great interview, but I was dissapointed to hear from Alan that Sookie will get back her feeling to Bill again. I was really hoping she would stay with Eric, I mean we had three seasons of Sookie and Bill and we can’t even go one season with Sookie and Eric? It was dissapointing to hear.

Comment by summer – July 23, 2011 10:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • For me, it will always be the love story and epic journey of Eric and Sookie.

Books
    Show
    Comics

Comment by Over50andLovinLife – July 24, 2011 09:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • TB is NOT the books – it is the TV show. Lafayette is alive, Jessica has been created, Tara has a much larger role….AB is using a framework but that’s it. Get over it – if you are so hung up on the books, go read them and stop watching the show.

I do love the selective memory of some book readers – the epic journer of Eric and Sookie? Um let’s see he tricked her into drinking his blood, risked her life multiple times in Dallas, leaving her in RE home, tortured her friend, tricked her into “marriage”. The only way he was able to get to her in the first place was to become someone he was not – amnesia, conterfeit Eric. Would she ever have fallen for the “real” Eric? In nearly 9 books the only time they were together was when he was not even Eric. Then she moved on to Quinn. Even in the new book they are ending – like it or not E/S is over even in the almighty books.

This is not the Eric show, it never will be. It’s the story of Sookie Stackhouse and there is so much more going on here than who she is getting horizontal with at any given time.

As to leads – SM and AP are the leads, they were from the very start of the show well before they were together in real life; that’s how HBO and AB set it up and he has said multiple times Bill will not be marginalized. Eric/AS role has been fleshed out and grown, as have Pam’s and others. Bill and Sookie are not together now, may or may not be in future, E/S are together but they will not be always – if you think the remainder of TB will be E/S together you will be massively disappointed. AB just doesn’t work that way. Just don’t get too attached to anything in TB TV world cuz it’s gonna change. Get over it.

Comment by reason – July 24, 2011 09:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Love your reasoning Reason! LOL, Dam Straight.

Stephen is the lead opposite Anna. Bill and Sookies story will have its ups and downs and they will be apart but they will always have a special connection which will constantly draw them to each other.
      I am all about True Blood and will enjoy all of the story lines. But for those who really think that Sookie and Eric have a viable future, think again. This new hookup is based on a counterfiet, and plus as Stephen put it so well, anytime there may be too much happiness, Alan will decide to nip it in the bud. :)

Bring it on Alan! Love ya babe.

Comment by Charity – July 24, 2011 08:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • You are doomed to disappointment if you ship Bill on either books or show :( Ball has made Bill more openly bad for Sookie (despite having given him some of Eric’s more endearing moments from the books). I think this can only be BAD NEWS for a Bill/Sookie relationship.

Comment by CalamityAnn – July 24, 2011 10:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What will happen on the show will happen, but it won’t ever stop me from enjoying the Eric/Sookie love story in the show and the books. Eric and Pam are the best part of True Blood for me. And the actors that portray them (as well as all the actors on True Blood) are simply amazing.

Comment by True_Death – July 24, 2011 07:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Well said, True_Death. Let AB tinker with Eric and Sookie. It’s the popularity of the books that got the show made in the first place. I have no problem with Bill, but I love Sookie and Eric together. The Bill fans are always on the offensive because their character is not getting what they feel he should have in the books, and the Eric fans have been pissed because they don’t feel that he has been written on TB as he is in the books. Both sides see what they want to see, though ultimately, it’s Charlaine’s decision and she says she’s already made it.

Comment by Tracy – July 28, 2011 02:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Well said…I agree 100%. Just wish they did as well.

Comment by CC – September 10, 2011 12:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t know but everything will change in this show bill and SOOKEH they will be apart for some good time but they will be back again
    Love bill 4ever

Comment by Efrain – August 17, 2011 05:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Bill rocks, books and show, period.

Comment by mimi – August 22, 2011 05:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Is Bill trying to find is inner Justin Bieber? wow! nice hair there.

I really would like to see that Eric & Sookie get married and live happily ever after, but if they don’t and she chooses Bill over him, oh man, who gives a sh-t? I don’t. Because you can always do it better, Eric.

And you will be remembered as the most badass vampire in this serie, and the most popular of them all. Mr. Skarsgard. His hotness.

Comment by Natalia – December 2, 2011 02:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post