Comic-Con

Psych Spoiler Alert! Wedding Twists, Shocking Discoveries and a Major Diss From Smurf Village

When Psych, like all good things, eventually comes to an end, its series finale will likely feature a wedding.

That was one of the three key takeaways from my highly enjoyable and über-scoopy chat with series stars James Roday and Dulé Hill at TVline’s Comic-Con interview suite on Thursday.

Psych First Look: The Season 6 Scene Everyone Will Be Talking About! Plus, Musical Update!

The other two big headlines were also spoilery in nature: One pertains to a potential game-changer of a twist in this season’s ender, and the other involves an ill-fated romance between Gus and… Smurfette. I’m not kidding. See for yourself.

Loading video...

Comments (35)

• can someone post a transcript or the juicy bits at least for those who can’t watch the video?

Comment by Suzanne – July 22, 2011 08:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love these two..what hahaha

Comment by FK – July 22, 2011 08:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The thing Gus finds in Shawn’s belongings HAS to be an engagement ring for Jules… that would change their dynamic.

Comment by Abs – July 22, 2011 08:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • maybe they just want us to THINK it is an engagement ring, but really it’s a one way ticket to Minneapolis or something.

Comment by Kris – July 22, 2011 08:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • thats EXACTLY what i was thinking!

Comment by Emma – July 22, 2011 11:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Aw, that’d be great… :)

Comment by Bethany – July 27, 2011 01:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • or a positive pregnancy test

Comment by MP – July 27, 2011 07:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • i hope to god shawn isn’t carrying around a pregnancy test in his belongings eww

Comment by LG – August 4, 2011 03:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Loved the video. Can’t wait for it to come back in October!!!!

Comment by Tori – July 22, 2011 08:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • “We’re done here.”

Love it!

Comment by Lisa – July 22, 2011 08:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • laughing through the whole thing!! I love those two! and I can’t wait for this season!!!

Comment by Gabby – July 22, 2011 09:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I LOVE James & Dule! They are so fun together!

Comment by Luminosity – July 22, 2011 09:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • That’s awesome! I love them together! And the shot at the Mentalist they snuck in there was epic!

Comment by Elizabeth – July 22, 2011 09:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • they’re always sneaking in shots at the Mentalist. Love it

Comment by Christine – July 22, 2011 08:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Brilliant! Entertaining as always!

Comment by Liz – July 22, 2011 11:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t ever want this show to end. Even talking about it makes me sad. Best show on TV and these two were totally “meant to be”!! LOVE THEM!

Comment by Kat – July 22, 2011 12:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • calling it now: the wedding will be the reunion on Shawn’s parents

Comment by kate – July 22, 2011 02:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Ooo, I like that!

Comment by Tiffany – July 24, 2011 08:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That is SO what I thought! Hope it’s true. :)

Comment by heather_kaye – July 27, 2011 12:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That’s what I was thinking!

Comment by lalagoaway – August 19, 2011 01:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • James and Dule are EXACTLY like Shawn and Gus!

Comment by Julia – July 22, 2011 04:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hate that we have to wait until October for season 6!! It’s my favorite & the best show on television!

They can’t change Gus & Shawn’s friendship, dynamic, & bromance!! That’s one reason why I love the show!!!

Comment by jenny – July 23, 2011 12:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • “We’re done here.”
    - Best. Line. Ever!

Comment by Bob – July 23, 2011 02:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Psych. JR and DH are awesome. Hope Shawn and Jules stay together and we get more Henry/Shawn stories.

Comment by Kelly – July 23, 2011 05:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think the two people getting married are the chief and shawn’s dad! They’d be so cute together!

Comment by vi – July 23, 2011 07:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Chief Vick is already married and has a daughter…

i’d much rather see Shawn’s parents get remarried

Comment by Rach – August 12, 2011 06:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Ohmygodno!!! There is no way that would happen!!! Henry and Maddie would be awesome, but Henry and the Chief? No. No no no no.

Comment by just another psych-o – September 18, 2011 06:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • That was a fabulous interview Michael!

Comment by 80sfan – July 24, 2011 07:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Those two are always so entertaining. I can’t wait until October!

Comment by Tiffany – July 24, 2011 08:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • so funny,but what else to expect from the funniest show on the air?

Comment by salezy – July 25, 2011 06:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ohmygoshilovethemsomuch.

Comment by lovetorun – July 25, 2011 09:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love them!!! Can’t wait for the upcoming season!

Comment by Lynnette – July 25, 2011 11:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I still can’t believe they mentioned talking to me on the phone and my twitter handle!!!!

Comment by Darkflair – July 26, 2011 06:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think Shawn will realize that when Juliet is close to death, that he is in love with her, and he proposes, so its their wedding. Or its Carltons and that chick from the prison. Just guessing.

Comment by psychlovingpsychic – April 6, 2012 07:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I like these!

Comment by Jillian(Invitations House) – May 21, 2012 02:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post