Comic-Con

True Blood Scoop: Kristin Bauer on Pam's Biggest Crisis Yet and Why She's Team Eric

“Sundress.” Don’t forget — you heard it here first. What does it mean? Damned if I know. But, according to True Blood fanger Kristin Bauer van Straten, it’s key to an upcoming Pam zinger that she hopes (and I expect) we’ll all be talking about after we see the episode it’s in.

During our sunny-side-up convo at Comic-Con, the actress also disclosed how her toothsome alter ego will handle last week’s literal “face-off” and revealed her one true love.

Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on True Blood, Private Practice, NCIS and More!

Click below and see, hear, enjoy for yourself! And remember that if you’re not actually in attendance at Comic-Con, no worries! Follow Team TVLine — @MichaelAusiello@MegMasters, and @VladaGelman — for up-to-the-minute scoop on all your favorites.

Loading video...
TAGS: , ,
GET MORE: Comic-Con, Exclusive, News, Scoop, Spoilers, Video

1. HRU says:

I bet Kristen B is a delight to work with!

2. Jones19 says:

How does she keep getting prettier?

3. Michael says:

Kristin seems like a cool woman. I love her on True Blood and I don’t understand why they aren’t using her more, but almost every character/actor-actress could be used more on True Blood: Chris Bauer, Todd Lowe, Carrie Preston, etc.

• Rosalie says:

Oh, no more Carrie Preston or Chris Bauer on the show. I mean, their performances are great, I just do not like the characters and boring storylines (comparing to the others). I´d love to see more Kristin Bauer, Deborah Ann Woll and Brit Morgan =)

4. Harriet says:

this is such a great interview and what an amazing actress! can’t wait for more from comic con, im suffering here in rainy england!

• Tayná Lopes says:

“can’t wait for more from comic con, im suffering here in rainy england!”

“ENGLAND!”

You’ve got to be kidding me.

Kisses from Brazil. DDDDDDD:

5. cela says:

pam is my favorite character after eric.i hope to see a bigger story line for her soon.i have seen kristin in” bones” and “two and a half men”,and she is a really,really amazing actress.her scenes with alex are an absolute delight!

6. postsalot says:

I’m guessing Pam’s zinger is directed at Sookie or the general habit of men to fall over themselves around her.

7. Bobby says:

Beautiful, funny and sweet. Love her and Pam. TRUE BLOOD is rockin’ it this season.

8. Poppy says:

Love me some Pam, but it wouldn’t be Pam without Kristen’s wonderful portrayal. What a cool chick!

9. Melynda says:

Love her! I’m looking forward to Pam’s storyline progression this season. My love for the show has increased since it’s been so great so far over last season’s. Too bad they’re rehashing the stuff with Sam and his family. It kind of brings it down a little, I think, and takes away from more interesting plot.

10. tamara says:

omg! she’s such a sweetie! you’d never guess she plays such a nasty rude character. Goes to show you how great of an actrss she is.

Can’t wait to see more of Pam.