Comic-Con

True Blood Scoop: Kristin Bauer on Pam's Biggest Crisis Yet and Why She's Team Eric

“Sundress.” Don’t forget — you heard it here first. What does it mean? Damned if I know. But, according to True Blood fanger Kristin Bauer van Straten, it’s key to an upcoming Pam zinger that she hopes (and I expect) we’ll all be talking about after we see the episode it’s in.

During our sunny-side-up convo at Comic-Con, the actress also disclosed how her toothsome alter ego will handle last week’s literal “face-off” and revealed her one true love.

Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on True Blood, Private Practice, NCIS and More!

Click below and see, hear, enjoy for yourself! And remember that if you’re not actually in attendance at Comic-Con, no worries! Follow Team TVLine — @MichaelAusiello@MegMasters, and @VladaGelman — for up-to-the-minute scoop on all your favorites.

Loading video...

Comments (18)

• I bet Kristen B is a delight to work with!

Comment by HRU – July 22, 2011 08:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • How does she keep getting prettier?

Comment by Jones19 – July 22, 2011 08:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Lots of surgery.

Comment by xav – July 22, 2011 08:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • And a smidge of Botox. She does seem to do a good job with it though.

Comment by MichelleR – July 22, 2011 08:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • WhyUgottahate?

Comment by sadtroll – July 22, 2011 11:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Pretty is as Pretty does. She has a beautiful heart. More people should try to emulate that.

Comment by Gina – July 22, 2011 01:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Kristin seems like a cool woman. I love her on True Blood and I don’t understand why they aren’t using her more, but almost every character/actor-actress could be used more on True Blood: Chris Bauer, Todd Lowe, Carrie Preston, etc.

Comment by Michael – July 22, 2011 08:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Oh, no more Carrie Preston or Chris Bauer on the show. I mean, their performances are great, I just do not like the characters and boring storylines (comparing to the others). I´d love to see more Kristin Bauer, Deborah Ann Woll and Brit Morgan =)

Comment by Rosalie – July 22, 2011 01:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • this is such a great interview and what an amazing actress! can’t wait for more from comic con, im suffering here in rainy england!

Comment by Harriet – July 22, 2011 10:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • “can’t wait for more from comic con, im suffering here in rainy england!”

“ENGLAND!”

You’ve got to be kidding me.

Kisses from Brazil. DDDDDDD:

Comment by Tayná Lopes – July 22, 2011 09:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • pam is my favorite character after eric.i hope to see a bigger story line for her soon.i have seen kristin in” bones” and “two and a half men”,and she is a really,really amazing actress.her scenes with alex are an absolute delight!

Comment by cela – July 22, 2011 10:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m guessing Pam’s zinger is directed at Sookie or the general habit of men to fall over themselves around her.

Comment by postsalot – July 22, 2011 11:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I bet it’ll be something along the lines of “a cu*t in a sundress”.

Comment by May – July 22, 2011 07:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Beautiful, funny and sweet. Love her and Pam. TRUE BLOOD is rockin’ it this season.

Comment by Bobby – July 22, 2011 12:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love me some Pam, but it wouldn’t be Pam without Kristen’s wonderful portrayal. What a cool chick!

Comment by Poppy – July 22, 2011 12:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love her! I’m looking forward to Pam’s storyline progression this season. My love for the show has increased since it’s been so great so far over last season’s. Too bad they’re rehashing the stuff with Sam and his family. It kind of brings it down a little, I think, and takes away from more interesting plot.

Comment by Melynda – July 22, 2011 04:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • omg! she’s such a sweetie! you’d never guess she plays such a nasty rude character. Goes to show you how great of an actrss she is.

Can’t wait to see more of Pam.

Comment by tamara – July 23, 2011 04:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post