Bones Exclusive: Here's What You Would've Seen at the Comic-Con Panel

Bones’ Comic-Con panel was scrapped but the sizzle reel lives on.

Here’s an exclusive first look at the super-fun video montage that was created specifically for Friday’s ill-fated session.

Want Bones Scoop and Spoilers 24/7? Follow Me on Twitter via @MichaelAusiello

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

1. mimi says:

Boom! Mama Bones!! =))

2. Liz says:

*sigh* Now that’s a panel I wanted to see…

3. Cam says:

Bang! Mama Bones!

4. kim says:

This makes the wait until November just that much more unbearable! Great montage.

• Chanelle Montpetit says:

NOVEMBER??? WAHT??

• Lucas says:

My reaction is the total opposite. I thought this reel was boring. I’m glad they cut things. If I wasn’t already a fan I wouldn’t want to watch this show off that pile of WTF is going on.

• Joanne says:

I LOVE This Show, Just the right touch of Humor, Romance, Life and Lot’s of Heart. The people or cast Is PERFECT! I Have Laughed, Cried, And Totally enjoyed The Moments I Have Spent With All of Them On Bones, and I am Sure the Next Season Starting In November Will Be Even Better!

5. Miss. Meh says:

Confused? Was there ANY new footage in this trailer? Sorry, FOX doesn’t get it, maybe the actors did. 90% of their shows don’t belong at Comic Con.

• StrangerDanger says:

• Tania says:

because they started shooting on Monday the seventh season

• Suzy says:

Ah, but 90% of everything at Comic Con doesn’t “really” belong there, and that isn’t going to change. Fun video, I can’t wait until November.

• Suzanne says:

Even tho I love the show, I totally agree. Hollywood is taking over ComicCons everywhere!! O.o

Anyone with iPhone or iPad — there is a really interesting article about this subject in the ‘MovieFone’ App; they even talk about the time one guy stabbed another guy in the face with a pen over an *empty seat*!!

6. Lola says:

Makes me even more excited about season 7!!! I can’t wait to see more about the new season…

7. Piper says:

Why isn’t is November yet?!?!

• joyce belt says:

i love bones supper heros the kind every girl and boy beleve in. i love crim drama ever sence 1959. i don’t know who my fav is supperman and lois lane or bren and booth

8. Wendy says:

Awesome trailer. :) Come on, November 3rd!

9. vette says:

Great montage, it will hold me until the next season starts along with the reruns.

10. Karen R. says:

Poor guys that put this together! At least we get to see it anyway. Made me realize how much I miss watching Bones! Has to be the best female character ever.

11. Tania says:

LOL Watching this video Hannah seems to haven’t existed. By the way, can not have new images because they started shooting on Monday the seventh season.

12. Ky says:

Meh, I’ve seen WAY better fan videos.

13. Jen says:

Anyone else notice there was absolutely no mention or showing of Hannah in this? Loved it!

14. ForensicMama says:

LOVE that they ended with the “Bang! Mama Bones!” scene! Fabulous! Now where’s November???

@Miss. Meh – They JUST started shooting Season Seven. There was nothing to share yet! There’ll be promos before you know it. ;)

15. Sara Adalía says:

Muito bom, Bones é a melhor série de investigação criminal (na minha opinião)é muito raro perder algum eisódio.

obs:Se tiverem como postar alguma coisa em português, agadeço.

16. i just can’t wait until november! i feel like i’m dying here

17. Chris says:

Can’t wait for season 6 to come out on dvd so I can re-watch all the episodes! This made me miss watching them every Thursday night!

18. jojo says:

bamg! mama bones!!! <3

19. Tami says:

Why are you all missing it. Just watch on TNT Also David’s fans Angel from 6am-8am M-F Pacific Time

20. Dory says:

I want to see new footage!!!!!!! If I wanted to see bleeps of past seasons I would put in the DVD or watch reruns on TV. As for November timeline to start the new season. NOT HAPPY AT ALL. Give us something to look forward to. Not something we’ve already seen if your going to make us WAIT until November. Please FOX. Have a heart.

• lauren says:

I have not heard so much whining since I taught pre-K. Sweet jesus mary joseph.

• Anne says:

I think they’re waiting longer so that Emily Deschanel would have some time off… as she’s pregnant in real life as well. So really, Fox DOES have a heart (at least in terms of planning when the new season comes out).

21. beth says:

does anyone know the name of the song used for the video?

• aperson says:

As far as I can tell, it is Science by Super Stereo.

• Akid says:

It’s definitely Science by Super Stereo. I have the album, it’s the last track and probably my favorite of all. It reminds me of that song She Blinded Me With Science from the 80’s.

22. Ellen says:

i can’t see the link or the video or whatever it is. can someone send me the link, or direct me to it please!!!!

23. Gay Aida says:

can’t wait for season 7! i’m itching for it! i love bones! i love booth…

24. Suzanne says:

ME TOO Tina!! :D

A lot of people say that it would ruin the show, the way it ruined ‘Moonlighting’ — but come ON! Moonlighting (w/Bruce Willis, not Alex McLoughlin!) was an entirely different generation, for cryin’ out loud!

I think that fans of the show will still be able to enjoy the dynamics of a romantic relationship between Bones & Booth! (actually, I think the show’s writers have gotten just about all they can out of the ‘pining for each other’ storyline anyway.) it’s like, GET TOGETHER ALREADY!!! lol!

25. claire says:

Hééé ! That was AWESOME :D

26. seinastorta says:

love how they showed HEAPS of Vincent Nigel-Murray… he will be missed :(

27. Amy says:

While it would have been nice to see new footage, that was pretty awesome and a reminder of just what an awesome show Bones is (when Hannah wasn’t ruining it). Aww, and they showed so much Mr. Nigel-Murray! Also, they showed some of the more disgusting bodies, so that’s cool.

28. Lauren says:

I liked the video. I wished for new footage , but considering that filming just started two days or so before they showed this than they really wouldn’t have had time to use something from episode 7×01. i think come September when some shows start airing new episodes we will get some previews for season 7. I am fine with the Nov. 3rd start date. It gives Emily time after she has her baby to enjoy the baby before having to get back to work full time. Also it lets fans have 6 episodes back to back vs. 2 episodes then a break for the world series and then 4 more. And i am ok with the late spring return, i am looking forward to the Finder. I can’t wait for Season 7, i think it is going to be different than other season more personal stories.

That it is just my opinion.

29. mandy says:

I have had a hard week but that made me smile just a little :)

30. Becca says:

Vincent I miss you!!!

31. harmograz says:

Love. That. Song.
    It BARELY returns next fall. They should’ve put “returns next winter” because November is practically winter.
    I loved the big words montage…then Booth. “Can you say that in teeny tiny words?” <3

• Volcfom says:

Um… Winter doesn’t start until December 22. So the November 3rd debut seems to be smack-dab in the middle of fall.

32. Lucie King says:

November – come on TNT – surely you can film while the current season is showing – geez…

33. DORIAN says:

beAuTiFuL iS mOvIe

34. Linds says:

“When science gets icky its okay to get sic…” Dude LOL, cannot wait for this show to come back!

35. laura says:

If the writers did not create Hannah….. There would not
    be a pregnant Brennan.

• Nikki says:

Why do you think Brennan wouldn’t be pregnant if Hannah’s role wasn’t created? Booth’s feelings for Brennan would have still been the same.

• Nikki says:

Booth’s feelings for Brennan would still have been the same with or without Hannah right?

36. nouhed says:

wouaouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu j’adooooooooore bones sauf qu’en france il faut attendre la suite de la saison 6 en septembre et la saison 7 ça sera l’année prochaine

37. WWP says:

I’m sure that Hanson pulled the panel because he didn’t want to have to answer questions about the CRAPPY way he has treated the fans this last season and have to explain why in the world he thought that moronic season finale was a good idea. 40 minutes of bowling followed by a silly “surprise” annoucement. Yeah, way to say a great big FU to the fans, hart.