Comic-Con

Covert Affairs Recruits Heroes Alum, Teases White Collar-Burn Notice Crossover

At long last, Mohinder and Isaac will be reunited. Covert Affairs star Sendhil Ramamurthy revealed at the USA Network hit’s San Diego Comic-Con panel that fellow Heroes alum Santiago Cabrera will be guest-starring on the next episode they shoot.

No details on Cabrera’s character were revealed, though Ramamurthy hinted there will be “some shenanigans” between the new guy and Piper Perabo’s Annie.

Cabrera most recently hit the TV screen as Lancelot on Syfy’s Merlin.

Casting Scoop: JAG Vet Lands Covert Op

On the topic of reunions, Perabo herself said that she has talked to Lena Headey, her costar from the indie comedy Imagine Me & You, about guesting on the spy drama. Headey actually just this week popped up on USA’s White Collar, and of course has a regular role on HBO’s Game of Thrones.

USA Network Bosses Share (Some) Secrets of Their Sustained Success – Plus Psych Scoop!

And speaking of White Collar: Perabo roused the crowd by expressing her want for a three-way crossover between that Tim DeKay/Matt Bomer two-hander, Covert Affairs and Burn Notice. (With reporting by Vlada Gelman)

Comments (15)

• Do you know how epic that would be? A crossover between White Collar/Covert Affairs and Burn Notice…. This should happen sometime next season!

Comment by Geff – July 21, 2011 12:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Imagine that!! Neal flirting with Annie, would be amazing

Comment by Lore – July 21, 2011 12:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • A Covert Affairs and Burn Notice crossover would be great. I think they could make that work.

Not so much with White Collar.

Comment by Mike B – July 21, 2011 12:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Are you kidding? Have you seen the “What grenade?” ad? A White Collar/Burn Notice crossover could be pretty awesome.

Comment by Anne – July 21, 2011 12:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think White Collar and Suits would be a better match actually – FBI, crime and lawyers all in one <3

Comment by Carole – July 24, 2011 02:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think a White Collar/ Covert Affairs crossover is more likely then a crossover involving Burn Notice. Lately all Michael has been doing is trying to deal with the people who burned him. As least with Neal & Annie they have other things going on!

Comment by Dwayne – July 21, 2011 12:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The word is spelled shenanigans. Please fix that. Thanks.

Comment by ST – July 21, 2011 01:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can see it. Peter and Neal are called to Washington to teach Annie how to be a con. Then she’s off to Miami for her mission and meets up with Michael.
    Natch I want numerous scenes with Auggie, Neal and Michael shirtless. ☺

Comment by The Warecougar – July 21, 2011 01:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • YUM. Count me IN!

Comment by Booth_Girl – July 21, 2011 01:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Maybe they all should go to Miami and go Skinny dipping in shallow water. heh

Comment by The Warecougar – July 21, 2011 04:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I would absolutely love to see a three-story line cross over arch, yes! yes! yes! and I think White Collar would work right along side Burn Notice with no problem.

Comment by Laura Lee – July 21, 2011 02:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m still trying to stomach the whole Piper Perabo’s Annie is the female Jason Bourne thing.

lol

Just no.

Comment by Uhhh – July 21, 2011 04:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I have followed Piper Perabo since her exceptional performance as Paulie in ‘Lost and Delirious’. She is an exceptional actress, and based on what I have read (as much as I can), she is an exceptionally kind and wonderful woman. I’m glad she is getting the wide audience she deserves thru ‘Covert Affairs’. I think she deserves the best!
    Stef

Comment by Stef – July 21, 2011 05:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hate to be THAT person, but it’s actually Tim DeKay :)

Comment by Amy – July 21, 2011 08:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t watch the show but this is awesome, I loved Santiago on HEROES and they should have killed Samurahi’s character off instead of him.

Comment by lorna – July 22, 2011 05:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post