Snooki & Co. certainly put little to no effort into treating the European country with the respect it deserves, but if it’s Shore antics you want, it’s Shore antics you’ll get. There’s drinking and dancing, and fighting and tanning, and bad Italian accents… everything you could ever hope for in a classy summer show. Take a peek at the promo below:
Ready for more of today’s TV dish? Well…
• Wanna see Ashton Kutcher all nakie and stuff? Maybe. But what about John Cryer and Angus T. Jones? Hm…. Well, look no further than CBS’ new(d) Two and a Half Men ad campaign, shared at EW.com.
• ABC has announced that Alexa Havins (now of Torchwood: Miracle Day, who originated the role of bubbly, ill-fated Babe, will return to All My Children for several episodes this September, leading up to the serial’s final televised episode on Sept. 23. Joining the actress is her real-life hubby and former P.V. fan fave, Justin Bruening, who’ll reprise his role as Tad’s son, Jamie Martin.
• David Ramsey has landed a spot on CBS’ Blue Bloods as the new mayor who will butt heads with Tom Selleck’s Frank Reagan, TVGuide.com reports. The former Dexter C.I. first appears in the series’ second season premiere, airing Friday, Sept. 23.
• HBO’s Game of Thrones continues to round out its Season 2 cast: According to EW.com, Dutch actress Carice van Houten (Repo Men) will play Melisandre, a mysterious and seductive sorceress, while Stephen Dillane (John Adams) is set to portray Stannis, a strong contender for the iron Throne.
• The second season premiere of Bachelor Pad is inching closer — it airs Monday, Aug. 8, to be exact — and EW.com has revealed that its debut will be a whopping three hours long. That, my friends, is a lot of Jake Pavelka in one sitting.
• Meet the Browns’ Logan Browning has joined the cast of The CW’s The Secret Circle (premiering Thursday, Sept. 15) as a non-witch who befriends Britt Robertson’s leading lady, Cassie, per TVGuide.com.
Which TVLine Items have you talking today?