Video: AMC Unveils First Walking Dead Teaser

Get More: Scoop, Spoilers, Video

Miss AMC’s teaser for the second season of The Walking Dead when it aired Sunday during the season premiere of Breaking Bad? Well, first off, shame on you for not watching Breaking Bad. And second, don’t have a meltdown; the rockin‘ clip is embedded below.

Comments (14)

• i can’t view the video from my country location, damn it !

Comment by ruby – July 18, 2011 04:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I had the same problem..
      Go to YouTube and search for : The Walking Dead season 2 promo
      Et voilà ;)

Comment by Eve – July 18, 2011 05:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can’t view it from my current location!!! Come on, Ausiello, you have a lot of international visitors to your site too!

Comment by Steve – July 18, 2011 05:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Thanks kindly! The lack of iOS-friendly links & formatting is appalling ’round here!

Comment by DarkHawke – July 18, 2011 08:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • For anyone having trouble viewing the clip posted above, here’s an alternative link:

Comment by Steve – July 18, 2011 05:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • WHY on Earth did I JUMP when he hit the zombie? I KNEW it was coming, I SAW it for crying out loud! AKSDFKADF I can’t wait for October!

Comment by Marisa – July 18, 2011 05:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • They are filming close to where I live. I keep expecting to see zombies whenever I turn the corner. (Heebie jeebies!)

Comment by Kim – July 18, 2011 07:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If this is the opening tag of season 2, it serves as a pretty great contrast to the hesitant, apologetic man in the first scene of season 1. He’s changed…

Comment by Johnification – July 18, 2011 06:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • that’s all we get? Seriously?!

Comment by Slizabeth – July 18, 2011 08:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes, I believe it is called a ‘teaser’.

Comment by Tania – July 18, 2011 10:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Not much of a teaser. Character we already know hits zombies with rock.

What exactly was teased?

Comment by danrydell – July 18, 2011 10:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Exactly. I was expecting a little more than that. Still super excited for season 2 though.

Comment by tripoli – July 19, 2011 12:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Heh, “rockin’.” I see what you did there.

Comment by Liz – July 18, 2011 11:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • LOL i thought I was the only one who was a litte disappointed at the teaser…as already stated “Character we already know hits zombies with rock”…not a teaser!!! its as if a trueblood teaser showed bill biting sookie…suprise suprise LOL!!! ehhh still cant wait for season 2!! I know it will rock…no pun intended LOL

Comment by the_bkc – July 19, 2011 03:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post