Royal Pains Exclusive: Entourage's Constance Zimmer to Play Hank's New Crush Interest

Entourage‘s Constance Zimmer has found a new male posse to hang with.

The actress is headed to Royal Pains as a potentially recurring love interest for Mark Feuerstein’s Hank, sources confirm to TVLine exclusively.

Her character, Dr. Abby Burton, is a psychiatrist and an old friend of Hank’s who may be able to help an especially important HankMed patient. Abby, who practices at Hank’s old hospital in Brooklyn, is pleased to see her old chum — very pleased, if you catch my drift.

Zimmer’s episode airs toward the end of the USA Network’s hit’s current third season.

Comments (24)

• That’s pretty cool considering they used to be love interests on their short lived show Good Morning Miami!

Comment by Rose – July 18, 2011 06:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Indeed.

Comment by Michael Sacal – July 18, 2011 06:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yea, she was the best thing on that bad show. She and Feuerstein had great chemistry.

Comment by Jimmy – July 18, 2011 07:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Actually it wasn’t a bad show and she didn’t play his love interest on it. That was Ashley Williams.

Comment by Joe Levin – July 18, 2011 10:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I’m pretty sure it was both at different points.

Comment by Michael Sacal – July 19, 2011 05:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Yes she did. It was both the woman and it was obvious her character was the one his character really should be with. Loved that show.

Comment by raelee514 – July 19, 2011 10:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I thought I was the only one who remembered that show! Good Morning Miami reunion. Now just gotta get ashley williams on. (did you see her on the premiere of warehouse 13?)

Comment by Leah – July 20, 2011 03:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I bet her especially important patient is Paige based on how weird she’s being lately.. Looking forward to seeing her!

Comment by MAJ – July 18, 2011 06:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Has Love Bites been canceled? I love that show. :(

Comment by Mooshki – July 18, 2011 06:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • She’s awesome on Love Bites. Is that show done?

Comment by Sue – July 18, 2011 06:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That show has been done before it even started, Sue! But be sure to check out Anger Management, coming at you in SheenVision VERY soon! WINNING!

Comment by Charlie Sheen – July 18, 2011 07:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • really ??? ewww LOSING, for sure

Comment by rodllivsan – July 18, 2011 07:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • This can’t be a comment from the “real” Charlie Sheen…it’s coherent.

Comment by She Who Must Not Be Named – July 18, 2011 08:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • AHHHHH, SO. DANG. EXCITED.

I used to LOVE those two together on Good Morning Miami. Their chemistry was amazing. I am so excited.

Comment by Jessi – July 18, 2011 07:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ah, Jake & Penny. And I thought I was the only one that liked that show.

Comment by Tyler – July 18, 2011 07:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Please, she is horrible. Why do they have to keep parading new love interests for Hank when they have Jill. Can’t even say they are doing will they won’t they with Hank and Jill because they do it all the time. Just about done with this show, it has no purpose.

Comment by Denise – July 18, 2011 07:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I loved “Good Morning Miami”!!! Just found an old VCR tape I had of a few of those episodes! Can’t wait to see Mark and Constance working together again.

Comment by Lisa – July 18, 2011 07:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love Constance but wish she’d become a regular on a show I watch. Nothing against Royal Pain but never really watched USA network. She was great on Boston Legal for her one season and love her on Entourage. I think she is in four eps of the final season of that show.

Comment by Jasin – July 18, 2011 09:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love her, she’s awesome on every show she’s been on. But she’s a kryptonite.

Comment by Bennie – July 18, 2011 09:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Great news. I loved Constance on Boston Legal. I never understood why she only appeared in one season.

Comment by Mick – July 19, 2011 12:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I loved Good Morning Miami! Thought I was the only one.

Comment by Melanie – July 19, 2011 04:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Haha, pretty cool. Now there’s no Dylan to get in the way of Jake and Penny. Then again, there’s Jill. Screw it, there’s no way their characters can ever get together.

Comment by Fudd – July 19, 2011 06:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Entourage is loosely based on actor Mark Wahlberg’s experiences as an up-and-coming film star. Walhberg acts as the show’s executive producer along with Stephen Levinson. http://bit.ly/mQkgRK

Comment by sherribowers – July 20, 2011 02:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Do they know for SURE she will be a love interest or they are just assuming? They just had this storyline last season with Emily. Just because these two had chemistry together the last show they were on does not mean they will this time.I hate how they always assume that every female guest star will be a love interest for Hank! I doubt she will on the show for more then an episode or two anyways!

Comment by Nancy – July 24, 2011 08:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post