Exclusive

Royal Pains Exclusive: Entourage's Constance Zimmer to Play Hank's New Crush Interest

Entourage‘s Constance Zimmer has found a new male posse to hang with.

The actress is headed to Royal Pains as a potentially recurring love interest for Mark Feuerstein’s Hank, sources confirm to TVLine exclusively.

Her character, Dr. Abby Burton, is a psychiatrist and an old friend of Hank’s who may be able to help an especially important HankMed patient. Abby, who practices at Hank’s old hospital in Brooklyn, is pleased to see her old chum — very pleased, if you catch my drift.

Zimmer’s episode airs toward the end of the USA Network’s hit’s current third season.

TAGS: , ,
GET MORE: Casting News, Exclusive, News, Scoop, Spoilers

1. Rose says:

That’s pretty cool considering they used to be love interests on their short lived show Good Morning Miami!

2. MAJ says:

I bet her especially important patient is Paige based on how weird she’s being lately.. Looking forward to seeing her!

3. Mooshki says:

Has Love Bites been canceled? I love that show. :(

4. Sue says:

She’s awesome on Love Bites. Is that show done?

5. Jessi says:

AHHHHH, SO. DANG. EXCITED.

I used to LOVE those two together on Good Morning Miami. Their chemistry was amazing. I am so excited.

6. Tyler says:

Ah, Jake & Penny. And I thought I was the only one that liked that show.

7. Denise says:

Please, she is horrible. Why do they have to keep parading new love interests for Hank when they have Jill. Can’t even say they are doing will they won’t they with Hank and Jill because they do it all the time. Just about done with this show, it has no purpose.

8. Lisa says:

I loved “Good Morning Miami”!!! Just found an old VCR tape I had of a few of those episodes! Can’t wait to see Mark and Constance working together again.

9. Jasin says:

Love Constance but wish she’d become a regular on a show I watch. Nothing against Royal Pain but never really watched USA network. She was great on Boston Legal for her one season and love her on Entourage. I think she is in four eps of the final season of that show.

10. Bennie says:

I love her, she’s awesome on every show she’s been on. But she’s a kryptonite.

11. Mick says:

Great news. I loved Constance on Boston Legal. I never understood why she only appeared in one season.

12. Melanie says:

I loved Good Morning Miami! Thought I was the only one.

13. Fudd says:

Haha, pretty cool. Now there’s no Dylan to get in the way of Jake and Penny. Then again, there’s Jill. Screw it, there’s no way their characters can ever get together.

14. sherribowers says:

Entourage is loosely based on actor Mark Wahlberg’s experiences as an up-and-coming film star. Walhberg acts as the show’s executive producer along with Stephen Levinson. http://bit.ly/mQkgRK

15. Nancy says:

Do they know for SURE she will be a love interest or they are just assuming? They just had this storyline last season with Emily. Just because these two had chemistry together the last show they were on does not mean they will this time.I hate how they always assume that every female guest star will be a love interest for Hank! I doubt she will on the show for more then an episode or two anyways!