Fall TV Preview

Mike Vogel Takes Flight as Pan Am's New Pilot

Mike Vogel has boarded ABC’s Pan Am as the new pilot.

The Miami Medical hottie will replace Generation Kill‘s Jonah Lotan, who played the newly promoted captain in the show’s pilot but was let go for creative reasons.

Pan Am lifts off Sunday, Sept. 25 at 10/9c following the season premiere of Desperate Housewives.

Comments (11)

• As if I wasn’t already excited for this Pilot already…now I am ENTIRELY SOLD and STOKED for this to premiere! Huge fan of Mike Vogel and his work!

Comment by Kyle – July 16, 2011 12:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Being “let go for creative reasons” is a lot better than being told you suck.

Comment by ck – July 16, 2011 12:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • He didn’t suck, he’s a great actor. He’s just crazy.

Comment by jen – July 16, 2011 12:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I freakin’ love Mike Vogel. I’m so excited for this show now.

Comment by Maria – July 16, 2011 12:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Great news! I really liked him on Miami Medical.

Comment by Kim – July 16, 2011 01:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • He’s a cutie! I approve! :)

So are they going to re-shoot the pilot or will he be making his debut in episode 2, does anybody know? (I vote for the former, just FYI.)

Comment by abc123 – July 16, 2011 01:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • My guess is they’re just going to re-film his scenes.

Comment by Steven – July 16, 2011 01:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • HE IS WONDERFUL!!! I love this show NOW! *_*

Comment by Betty – July 16, 2011 01:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So long as they don’t replace Margot Elise Robbie I’ll be tuning in :)

Comment by Fido – July 17, 2011 11:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • A friend of mine knows Mike personally and from what he has told me, Mike seems like a very nice guy. So thrilled that he’s gonna be on this show! :)

Comment by Lauren – July 18, 2011 05:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Was on the fence about checking out this show, but with Mike Vogel added to the cast, I’ll definitely be adding it to my DVR schedule if not first time viewing for the upcoming season. Been a fan ever since I saw him in “Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants.”

Comment by Stacey – July 18, 2011 11:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post