Exclusive

Scoop: Nikita Recruits Vampire Diaries Stud

Nikita fans, there’s a new agent headed to Division in Season 2, and he’s got one mission: Taking down “Mikita.”

TVLine has learned that Dillon Casey has landed the recurring role of Sean Pierce, a badass Army special-ops officer assigned by Oversight to both retrieve the stolen black box from Nikita (Maggie Q) and Michael (Shane West), as well as keep a watchful eye on Amanda (Melinda Clarke) as she navigates her newly implemented duties as head of Division.

Of course, observing Amanda also means becoming familiar with her latest protegé, Alex (Lyndsy Fonseca), which proves to be quite the task for Pirece once he finds himself intrigued by — and distrustful of — Nikita’s former partner.

Most recently seen on Starz’s Torchwood: Miracle Day and SoapNet’s Being Erica, Casey is no stranger to The CW. He appeared on The Vampire Diaries‘ first season as Noah, an evil undead stud stalking Nina Dobrev’s Elena — a fact that tickles the fancy of Dobrev’s superfans, who remember Casey from his turn as her teen hubby on Lifetime’s cult classic, Too Young to Marry.

Season 2 of The CW’s Nikita premieres Friday, Sept. 23 at 8/7c.

TAGS: , , , , ,
GET MORE: Casting News, Exclusive, Scoop

1. Nikki says:

ROTFLMAO.

As if this guy could go up against Mikita! Its just so funny! *can’t stop laughing* Michael could take him out with his hands tied behind his back. BADASS SOULMATES FTW.

Although if he ends up being Amanda’s boy toy, I’m more than fine with that. Melinda Clarke deserves a love interest! lol

2. eternelleNikita says:

SO EXCITED FOR SEASON 2!!! Mr.Casey is going to need all the help he can get trying to take down Mikita. It will be interesting to see how he interacts with both Alex and Amanda. I don’t think that his army training will be enough to even get close to Mikita unless they let their guard down. Michael is an ex-military/ex-Division agent and Nikita is, well Nikita so his chances are pretty slim. Thanks for the great scoop!

3. Sabrina says:

I think Alex needs all the help she can get when she is up against Michael and Nikita! ;) Thanks for the scoop Meg! =)

4. Jen says:

Alex will need the help I mean come on – she’s going against MIKITA!!! Lol baddest of the badasses! I think he’s Alex’s new love interest too so thatll be interesting to see lol! Anyway Mikita FTW all the way – love them and can’t wait for wait s2 has in store for them <3!

5. Rachel says:

Lol! Ohhh okayyy… So at least Alex will be having a little bit of help.. Cause when i thought of her going after Nikita/Mikita i kept LMFAO. I mean, really? Against the Badass Soulmates? Hahaha! Make.me.laugh.
    But even with this dude’s help… Taking down Mikita? NOT LIKELY. they are PERFECT. tee-hee!
    Mikita <333

Plus, Alex would have a better chance with Owen on her side… Olex FT(future)W! Lol

6. Robbie says:

Whoa. Googled him and his shirtless pictures are INSANE. Hubba Hubba.

• Penner says:

I read your comment and googled him out of curiosity and damn, that picture in the article does not do him justice at all.

Based on his physique alone i can totally see him as a uber-badass fighter :P

7. Daniel says:

I bet Ostroff pushed Nikita to Fridays. It matched so much better with Ringer, instead of 90210. I’m a 90210 fan, but send GG to Fridays!

8. Daniel says:

I bet Ostroff pushed Nikita to Fridays. It would be so much better with Ringer, instead of 90210. I’m a 90210 fan, but send GG to Fridays!

9. Michelle says:

Thank goodness the writers are having Alex get some help tracking down Michael and Nikita, because Alex on her own is DEFINITELY getting no where NEAR either of them. I really like the idea of Sean being Oversight’s mole and Army Spec Ops – lot’s of storylines with that – but I still don’t think Alex and Sean are ANY kind of match for Mikita! Michael and Nikita have YEARS more experience, not to mention being utterly Badass! Either of them could run rings around Alex and now Sean. So excited for Season 2 and can’t wait to see what they do with Amanda!! Thanks for the info!

10. kbooga says:

Will love to see him on NIkita! Loved him on “Being Erica”!!!!! No matter what part he will play! Super excited!

11. Val says:

well good luck to him as Sean, like others have mentioned Alex will need all the help she can get, to even come close to Mikita, those two are the most badass people in the whole world with years of practice.
    Plus they’re badass Soulmates, that alone speaks volumes, so Mikita FTW ;)

12. sarah says:

Oh my you cannot compare this guy to Michael, I find this whole thing hilarious i mean Michael is a man where as this guy is more like a boy..what is Craig thinking?

13. kate says:

ohh what a hottie, cannot wait for season 2. Season 1 was brilliant and had more twists and turns than a roller coaster ride, wonder what season 2 will bring, i can’t wait for September to find out :)

14. Chris says:

Oh please, Nothing against the Actor but i am actually disappointed. He looks way too young to keep a watchful eye over anyone, more like Amanda could tuck him in to bed at night and read him a bed time story.

15. Denise says:

I can’t wait to see more Alex, Amanda and this new guy. Always LOVE Alex and Amanda scenes. The tension is so thick between them. This new guy looks like a great addition.

16. IvanaDyP says:

I love Sean! <3 He's so hot, dangerous, a new Michale in the show. This time for Alex. I'm so crazy about these two[Sean&Alex]. Can't wait to see what will happen there.
    Salex. <33