Comic-Con

Warehouse 13 Scoop: Guess… Who's… Back?!

Judgement Day is fast approaching for Warehouse 13‘s Myka, and that can only mean one thing – that Faran Tahir (Star Trek, Iron Man) will be reprising his role of Adwin Kosan, one of the most powerful Regents, the shadowy group charged with keeping the Warehouse in good order.

In fact, TVLine can confirm that Tahir resurfaces in the Syfy hit’s very next episode, “Trials,” airing Monday, July 18, at 9/8c.

Alphas: A Look at Syfy’s X-traordinary Heroes

The specific circumstance precipitating Kosan’s visit: It is up to him to determine whether or not Myka (played by Joanne Kelly) is fit to return to active duty. (After all, a gal who up and quits Warehouse duty can’t just show up and grab back her keys to the very, very well-kept secret.)

Dollhouse Alum Vamps for Syfy’s Being Human

Tahir’s recent TV credits include guest star turns on Grey’s Anatomy, NCIS: LA and Blue Bloods. He also can be seen this month on USA Network’s In Plain Sight, in the July 31 episode.

Comments (33)

• Bring back H.G.!

Comment by jamie – July 13, 2011 09:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • H.G. is supposedly getting a spin off. Good things come to those who wait.

Comment by Jarod – July 13, 2011 10:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • How can HG have a show without her beloved Myka?

Comment by xav – July 13, 2011 07:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Yeah, isn’t it called Sanctuary?

Comment by Andrew – July 14, 2011 06:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I didn’t like H.G., myself.

I found that whole story line kind of boring, and hope they don’t resurrect her on Warehouse. I’m ok with a one-of guest shot, but if they keep bringing her back, I don’t know…I’ll probably still watch, but it will be despite that character, not because of her.

Comment by muti – July 13, 2011 01:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I too found H.G. ok, but not really essential for the WH13 storyline. And as for her getting a spin-off, I find it too early for ANY character to get a spotlight like that, much less H.G.
        I will still wait anxiously wait any new WH13 season, but will probably not watch a Wells spinoff.

Comment by Erica – July 13, 2011 03:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • H.G. is one of my favourites! I want to see her more often in WH13 and I definitly would watch her spin-off!
      Myka herself is really boring. She is only fun when Pete is around. Her unsolved father issues are way to annoying and running around with big eyes doesn´t mean you are a good actress.
      Bring back H.G.! WH13 needs a villan and she is perfect for this role because she is a villan with a good heart

Comment by Shutruk – July 14, 2011 07:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • How much did Tahir’s publicist pay you for this blog.?

Comment by Huh? – July 13, 2011 10:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Kick her to the curb! I never liked Myka.

Comment by Rachel – July 13, 2011 10:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • WHAT?!? Why don’t you like Myka?
      She’s my second fav; Claudia’s my fav.

Comment by sk – July 13, 2011 12:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You don’t like Myka? WHAT!?! You are off my Christmas card list!!!

Comment by K.T. – July 13, 2011 03:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Careful who gets kicked to the curl
      Myka can do some kicking of her own

Comment by dan – July 19, 2011 06:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Was it me or did they try WAY too hard in that season opener? Funny bits and I like the show but…..

Comment by John – July 13, 2011 10:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree. And they brought Myka back way too fast too… I mean, it made the season cliffhanger, which wasn’t really a cliffhanger to begin with since we all knew they were going to bring Myka back anyway, even more pointless, methinks…

Comment by claire – July 13, 2011 12:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Welcome back, Myka! The season premiere was awesome! The new guy, Steve, is pretty funny. I look forward to the rest of the season.

Comment by Justin – July 13, 2011 11:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Pete is God!

Comment by PeteisGod – July 13, 2011 12:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I just saw Eddie McClintock speat at a sci-fi con last weekend. He was hilarious. I loved the season opener. Liked the Ashmore guy who played Jinx though I never really cared for him on Smallville (and I can’t remember which of the two twin brothers is which and I’m too lazy to look it up).

Comment by Snsetblaze – July 13, 2011 09:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • YOU DIDN’T LIKE MYKA? YOUR CRAZY! I love most of the characters, but I agree that H.G. was my least fav. I wish the would bring back the original guy who played Claudia’s boyfriend.

Comment by Lauren – July 13, 2011 02:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’d really want to have MacPherson back! He was too good of a character/villain yet he was only in a few episodes before getting slain by Wells!

Comment by JamesD – July 13, 2011 03:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Fargo is comming back for an episode. I love the way he and Clauda interact.

Comment by Christina – July 13, 2011 03:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I ADORE FARAN TAHIR!!! I’m so glad that he will be a returning regular on this show. He is so versatile and fun to watch!

Comment by Mary – July 13, 2011 03:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • hi yes my last name is farnsworth and i love the show befor i herd of the farnsworth davic

Comment by kirk farnsworth – July 13, 2011 03:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Cant wait to see Lindsay Wagner on the show again!

Comment by Dale – July 13, 2011 03:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I have loved Lindsay since she first appeared on TV. Wish they would involve her in more storylines. Maybe some romance with Artie.

Comment by Stormy – July 19, 2011 09:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I glad Myka is back! They need to bring back Mark Sheppard also (I forgot the name of the person he played)

Comment by Kermit – July 13, 2011 05:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love Fargo! HG isnt a strong character & they brought Myka back too soon. They need more tension between Pete & the new guy. Although entertaining, Im dvr-ing to watch another program. Come on Warehouse writers, step it up!

Comment by mary ida in MS – July 13, 2011 05:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • GREAT to see Myka character back! ALL the women on the show are spectacular, but they also need EACH OTHER to play off of!!! Joanne you rock!

Comment by ra brunning – July 13, 2011 08:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • H.G. Wells is sooooooooo hoooottttttt!!!!!!!!! bring her back all you want!

Comment by H.g. Is hot – July 13, 2011 09:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Opinions are like buttholes-everybody has one!
    I liked the season premier. I like HG. I think Myka and HG are in love, it’s so obvious!
    I wish we’d get to meet Myka’s sister Tracy and find out more about their disfunctional family. Eureka, Warehouse 13 and now Alphas – WHAT A NIGHT!!!

Comment by MatthewM – July 17, 2011 08:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I liked H.G. fine as a villain. I wouldn’t mind if they bring her back now and then as a guest star, either as a villain or as a reformed character (so long as she’s still interesting). But as star of a spinoff? Nah. She wasn’t nearly interesting enough for that. And those of you who think Myka is boring are – sorry – crazy. All by herself, she might be a bit too much, but it’s the interaction of the disparate characters that make Warehouse. You need Pete AND Myka AND Mrs. Frederic AND Artie AND Claudia etc., etc., etc.

Comment by Kathleen – July 18, 2011 01:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i can’t believe that you don’t like Myka and Hg it’s impossible for me , this caractere bring so much into the show , her presence , her knowledge and her personality ouah and of course the team myka hg , i can’t imagine one without the other

and of course all the others from the warehouse 13 are interresting a rare thing in tv lately

Comment by lea – October 9, 2011 08:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am sorry, it not absolutely that is necessary forr me. Who else, what can prompt?

Comment by icon archive – September 24, 2012 09:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post