Comic-Con

Glee Exclusive: Comic-Con Panel Deets Revealed

The absolutely not bummer summer for Glee breakouts Darren Criss (Blaine) and Harry Shum Jr. (Mike) just got a little hotter.

On the heels of news that the pair have been made series regulars for season 3, TVLine can exclusively confirm that they both will be making the trek to Comic-Con.

The heartthrobs will join Con vet Jenna Ushkowitz (Tina) and Coach Beiste herself, Dot Marie Jones, during the show’s panel on Sunday, July 24 at 10 am, in Hall H.

Comic-Con 2011: Your Complete Guide to Which TV Shows Will Be There and When

Like many of Glee‘s other cast members, who are unable to attend because their brief hiatus is filled with movie shoots and the like, Glee boss Ryan Murphy will be apologetically MIA. However, the panel will not be hurting for behind-the-scenes talent. Co-creator/EP Brad Falchuk, co-creator/EP Ian Brennan, EP Dante di Loreto and choreographer/Glee Project star Zack Woodlee will all be on hand.

Wait, it gets better!

Fans who attend the panel will get a sneak peek of Glee: The 3D Concert Film!

Plus, and I think I saved the best for last: I’ll be moderating, so you can count on wall-to-wall scoop!

Who’s going? Who’ll be monitoring TVLine for highlights from home? Who’s going to clap the loudest during my introduction?

Want Glee Scoop and Spoilers 24/7? Follow Me on Twitter via @MichaelAusiello

Comments (136)

• I think the whole show is over rated. They single handedly ruined classic music and crapped in it. I hope it dies in 3rd season.

Comment by HarryP – July 13, 2011 03:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Glee does not cover the classic AND popular music very well but it does help introducing people into that type of music. Glee rekindled my interest in showtunes and I became more aware of the more current songs (Katy Perry etc) because … yes, I do live under a rock…

Comment by Lily – July 17, 2011 07:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • thank god ryan wont be there, i was watching comic con from last year and basically everything he said was a complete lie. so maybe we will get some scoop that will actually happen on the show?

Comment by jmd – July 13, 2011 04:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • im raju

Comment by raju_for_me143 – July 13, 2011 05:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Not really interested in any of those panelist. Except for Harry and Dot.

Comment by Tyce – July 13, 2011 06:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Comic Con just died to me…

Comment by Nick – July 13, 2011 07:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i love how the only people who even comment on these things are the haters lol it’s so funny to watch people get angry about some harmless people who are just doing what they want to do while not harming or affecting anybody

Comment by jai – July 13, 2011 08:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i love how the only people who even comment on these things are the haters lol it’s so funny to watch people get angry about some harmless people who are just doing what they want to do while not affecting anyone

Comment by jai – July 13, 2011 08:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Are you kidding? Darren Criss again? He is everywhere, we’ll like to see some of the others too you know… He was fine at first, but they are using him so much, and he is literally everywhere lately than I’m even starting to develope a great dislike for it all.

Comment by Ruth – July 14, 2011 10:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I Love Darren Criss. He is a great musician and I apreciate his acting skills too.
    Don’t care about the hating, is just more Darren for me.
    Starkid 4ever……..

Comment by adriana2402 – July 15, 2011 04:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • and of course, I have tickets for everyday BUT sunday. Dang it! I wanna see Darren!

Comment by bernie – July 15, 2011 11:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m not as jealous as I am usually for Comic-Con. I just saw Ashley, Dot, Harry and Kevin at a small con in Australia today! So that’ll get me by for now. :)

Comment by Fiona – July 17, 2011 04:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Dear Michael Ausiello, congratulations on being the moderator for the Glee panel.

I have only one question… how come we hardly see any interviews of Chris Colfer sitting/standing together with Darren Criss ? I only saw one interview in which they were together…during Fox’s recap of the episode “Original song”… I mean, their storylines were very prominent during Season 2.

Even the Entertainment Weekly interviews were filmed seperately, and it was during a photoshoot in which both actors were together, in character, acting as if they were boyfriends…

I like Darren Criss, I like his interviews.am just not really into Blaine Anderson… Love Chris Colfer and Kurt.
    Why does it seem difficult to have an interview with these 2 actors together ? Verbose, well versed Darren and quick witty Chris.

Comment by Lily – July 17, 2011 10:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Why I am not really into reserved “Mr Mentor” Blaine Anderson… I just cannot feel the chemistry during the Blaine/Kurt interactions… except when they are singing,dancing, kissing and exchanging awkward “I love you’s”…

Comment by Lily – July 17, 2011 07:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • You guys really need to stop hating on Darren..It’s not nice at all. Darren totally deserves all the praise and attention he has gotten for Glee.. He is a talented singer and actor. It really makes me (and other DC fans) really upset to see you talk crap about Darren. Please stop hating!

Comment by Hannah – July 23, 2011 08:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post