Exclusive: White Collar Captures Dylan Baker

USA Network has found a new gig for Dylan Baker.

The actor, who recently appeared on the cabler’s Burn Notice, will guest star on White Collar, TVLine has learned exclusively.

Baker will play Andy Woods, a ruthless financier who is suspected of embezzling from his daughter’s elite private school. Elizabeth Gillies (Nick’s Victorious) co-stars as said offspring.

The episode is slated to air in 2012 when White Collar returns for the second half of its third season.

Baker’s been keeping himself very busy on the small screen these days. In addition to guesting as company man Raines on Burn Notice, Baker appears as a series regular on the new season of Damages, premiering July 13 on DirecTV. He also plays the father of Katherine McPhee’s character in NBC’s upcoming musical drama Smash.

Comments (8)

• Dylan Baker always creeps me out…in a good way. He plays a terrific “bad” guy. I hope he comes back to The Good Wife. Not sure how the Kings (ironic since DB starred on KINGS) could bring his character back to TGW, but I hope they do.

This gig on WHITE COLLAR sounds good too.

Comment by Andrea – July 11, 2011 05:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • LIZ! I LOVE LIZ! I swear, I’ll watch the episode ONLY to see Liz

Comment by Corey – July 11, 2011 05:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why doesn’t Dylan Baker have his own show yet? Every time I see him, I sense this huge, untapped talent. Just a hunch. I just want to see him in some meaty lead.

Comment by Bonnie – July 11, 2011 05:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • White Collar just keeps making itself better. It starts off with Matt Bomer. Then gets Hilarie Burton and now Liz and Dylan. I love this show

Comment by Anna – July 11, 2011 06:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Just hope that Alex (Gloria Votsis) comes back soon.

Comment by KG – July 11, 2011 11:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Doesn’t anybody else see the resemblence between Dylan Baker and Jon Cryer…would make for a great “Two and a Half Men” moment or more…

Comment by Sharon Shields – July 31, 2011 03:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • We are watching the movie the stone angel, and I just told my husband they look alike

Comment by Tammy – December 29, 2012 11:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I lovvve Liz!! I don’t even know what the show is about but I’m going to watch the episode she’s in I know that!!! :)

Comment by Shannyn – September 9, 2011 06:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post