Shameless Snags Lone Star's James Wolk

Lone Star‘s James Wolk has booked a multi-episode arc on the second season of Showtime’s Shameless, the cabler confirms.

The in-demand actor will play Adam, an investment executive who makes a connection with Emmy Rossum’s Fiona.

Wolk joins a Season 2 guest cast that also includes Zach McGowan, who will recur as a love interest for Laura Wiggins’ Karen.

TAGS: , ,
GET MORE: Casting News, News, Scoop, Spoilers

1. FM says:

What about Steeeeeeeeve? What kind of connection is this?

2. Chris says:

Finally, a show for James Wolk. I’ve been waiting for Georgetown, unfortunately it wasn’t picked up. I also loved the only two episodes of Lone Star.

3. Nicotine says:

I’m glad he’s going from one critically acclaimed show to another. And at least Shameless already has a fan base. I was one of the few people who watched Lone Star and it had a lot of promise.

4. Bee says:

LOVE this show. wish the second season was coming sooner.

5. Benjamonster says:

Speaking of James Wolk…

If anyone from FOX is reading this, could you PLEASE give us the rest of the “Lone Star” episodes, at least online?!

6. Andrew says:

Thank god, the man is way too hot not to be on my tv screen. I loved Lone Star, and Shameless is one of my favorite shows. Hopefully he will stick around ultimately.

• John Berggren says:

Right? AFAIC, they don’t need to spend much time on his wardrobe, unless they are dressing the floor.

7. iMarty says:

Good. Love him and love Shameless. Seems like a good fit. But yeah, I hope Steve shows up at some point. His storyline wasn’t wraped up, we never found out who was the blonde chick that kissed him in his mother’s house.

8. auraeulogia says:

I’m happy for the actor I think he deserves the chance to be seen.I regretted the lone star fail.