Glee's Best Musical Number Tourney: Round 2 Begins With 'Baby It's Cold' Vs. 'River Deep'

We started with 64 great performances, but only 32 will contest Round 2 of’s Glee All-Time Best Musical Number Bracket Tournament!

Exclusive: Glee Wants Chord Overstreet Back: ‘The Choice Is His’

Our first quartet of second-round bouts includes a sweet, romantic Klaine duet battling a ferocious Sancedes collaboration, and a Darren Criss-Gwyneth Paltrow showdown.

No, Gleeks, it won’t be easy whittling away our 32 remaining numbers down to just 16, but alas that’s the only way to determine which song-and-dance interlude ranks at No. 1 in the two-season history of Fox’s smash high-school dramedy.

‘Blackbird’ Vs. ‘Songbird’! ‘Jump’ Vs. ‘Vogue’! It’s Day 8 of Glee’s Best Performance Tourney!

Every day around 4:00 p.m. ET over the next few weeks, we’ll launch a new set of bouts that will have you mentally humming your favorite Glee moments and anxiously wondering how in the heck you’re gonna decide between ’em. So make sure the right choice is made by heading down to our polls to vote for your favorites (Round 2 voting will be open for 48 hours), and hit the comments to justify your picks.

And if you’re interested in the matchups we’ve got planned for the coming weeks, click here to check out the entire 64-player bracket (then click again for a zoomed-in view), and sign up to follow me on Twitter @MichaelSlezakTV.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

1. julie says:

i hope “umbrella/singin’ in the rain” wins over “teenage dream,” but i’m not holding my breath. when it comes to the dancing/production, i don’t think there is any comparison – “umbrella/singin'” is far better. but darren/teenage dream/warblers are too popular.

• julie says:

me again. plus, “umbrella/singin'” is one of the few good moments of the season. that and the fleetwood mac episode were my favorite parts. can you tell i’m an old soul?

• Roger says:

I do too! I really enjoyed the performance and mashup of the two songs. I want it to win this round!

• S says:

Umbrella/Singing in the Rain was a good mash-up but it would be better if they did separate versions of each song and someone from the cast other than Gwyneth was featured on them. Teenage Dream was a million times better than the original and the performance made it even better.

• Sanne says:

I def agree! Just love the mash-up umbrella/singing in the rain!

• Matt says:

Teenage Dream will win for the same reason Don’t Stop Believing will probably triumph overall – because it felt so new and unexpected at the time it aired, and we all had an emotional response to it, not because it’s actually the “best” number.

• Joles says:

What a bastardization of Singing in the Rain. It grows on you but I wouldn’t deem it better than much.

• Gabrielle says:

They’re too popular… and too talented.

In my opinion, their version of Teenage Dream was better than the original, which is not necessarily true of the other.

Teenage Dream is a turning point in the season… the first time Kurt sees / hears Blaine… and falls in love with him :-)

Klaine for the win1!

• nonya says:

lol… STFU & GTFO

• ThereasonsY says:

My problem in voting this round was factoring in the download audio recording which Teenaged Dream is a behemoth. I have even heard that thing in straight bars in NYC.

• Renee says:

I agree – I love Singin’ in the rain and I thought that modern mash-up was very clever

• MichelleR says:

So Darren Criss should lose because he’s more popular and Queen Goop is a slushie in the face for a lot of people? What backwards sense does that make? If people think “Umbrella” is better, they should vote for it, by all means. If people disagree, they should be able to vote for the other one without the implication that there’s something wrong with them.

• julie says:

that’s not what i was saying. love “teenage dream” myself. i’m not saying anything bad about those who voted for it. all i said was that it was too popular so “singin’ in the rain/umbrella” has no chance. all i meant to say was that i am usually in the minority when it comes to these polls and it gets frustrating. but since i’m probably not going to watch GLEE much longer, it doesn’t much matter to me anymore.

• Kim T says:

• CG says:

I really liked the Umbrella/Singing mashup, but as a Tufts alum, I have to go with my Beelzebubs.

2. Paris says:

Don’t rain on my parade for the win!! Rachel sang the heck out of that song. Every time I hear it, I get glad because that was one of the great moments of season 1. I have to go with River Deep, Mountain High. Santana and Mercedes rocked that song.

• Glee Kid says:

Gross. Don’t Rain on my Parade….. That’s probably the worst idea ever. Valerie should be the winner. Did you see Mike Chang in the performance? He’s so good at dancing.

• Paris says:

I disagree Glee kid DROMP was awesome and great. That was when sectionals was exciting. Season 2 sectionals was pretty boring compared to season 1. Valerie was ok but it wasn’t great. Rachel sang the heck of that song.

• Celia says:

Sectionals was such a let down in season 2. Valerie was good, but not epic like DROMP and Time of My Life was just horrible.

• L. says:

I second that, DROMP had me chilled.

• Melkee says:

I don’t know why they decided that (I’ve had) The Time of My Life sung by one okay singer (Overstreet) and one weak singer (Agron) was a good idea. I always skip that rather feeble performance.
            And I totally agree on DROMP! Great, great performance by one heck of a performer!

• Joe says:

wow so wrong. Not saying Valarie wasn’t good but DROMP bets it by a mile.

And it is for best song. Mike is irrelevant for a poll about best song.

• Glee Kid says:

By the way it’s beats not bets… And also this isn’t a competition on best song it’s best performance. While DROMP might be a better song Valerie was a better performance. In DROMP they didn’t do anything spectacular.

• Laurie says:

The song itself was spectacular. You don’t need the distraction of flashy dancing when the vocal performance is that spectacular.

• Renee says:

I actually agree with you Glee Kid, I love Lea, and that song is a classic, but I expected a little more than she gave unfortunately. Although Valerie isn’t the most amazing song, it was performed flawlessly.

• Kim says:

You can prefer Valerie to be say DROMP is gross is just silly.

• Stephen says:

No way..Sectionals season 2 was a disaster, and whilst Valerie is good, DROMP is like one of the best Glee ever! Lea absolutely nailed it, performance and all! no wonder they won in season 1 and drew with Warblers in Season2. DROMP is by far better :)

• Jane says:

Not only did Lea Michel sing the hell out of the song it was perfect for her story arc.

Valerie had no relevance to the story at all, even if it was done nicely by the Naya and had some nice dancing.

• Sal says:

Perfect for her story arc? Another reminder to everyone that she’s better than everyone in the group, and she’s really only in Glee club for personal gain? It was only in because Sue leaked the set list and they didn’t have much to go on.
        It was also a solo- at a competition for high school show CHOIRS? No one else as backup? That doesn’t seem like a fair set. At least the other Glee members sang backup in Valerie.
        Valerie also showed us that while Lea Michele is may be an amazing singer, she’s not the only one.

• Please says:

Funny most people knew others could sing did you not watch until the second season. It was a ballad that they needed and since no one could step up to the plate Rachel had to again. But not until Mercedes couldn’t. She started to be a team player. And even if people continues to crap on her she wasn’t going to let other rain on her parade inculding Sue.

• Anon. says:

Mercedes was being a team player? It’s terrible that Rachel gets every comptition solo. I’m not denying that she’s an amazing singer, but come on. She isn’t so great that she has to take every solo or they’ll lose. Santana sang Valerie amazingly, more amazing than Rachel’s DROMP will ever be. Rachel can belt out a song, but she can’t sing with the absolute…almost lust that leaves everyone on the edge of their seats. Santana probably has that need to impress because Rachel takes every damn solo.

• Livia says:

I’m pretty sure Please was saying that Rachel was being a team player because she decided to let down her pride and give Mercedes the opportunity to show off her vocal talent–that is until Sue leaked the set list and the other glee clubs took ND’s songs.

And anyone who says that Lea Michele doesn’t leave people on the edge of their seats doesn’t know what they’re talking about. DROMP certainly left me and my fellow gleeks jaw slacked and wishing for more cause it was sung tremendously especially on the last note. It was really the first time where Lea showed what she can really do. Valerie, while a nice song, didn’t have the same vocal range or emotion. If you like Valerie better than DROMP, that’s perfectly fine, but don’t say Santana sang so much more better than Rachel because she didn’t. In fact, Valerie showcased more talent of Brittany and Mike. Santana just seemed to be in the background.

And side note: I’ve been a member of choirs since elementary school, and have won show choir competitions with my high school and all county choirs, and vocal judges look for a certain style: classical. And out of everyone in glee, Rachel would impress judges more than anyone because she has a powerful, classically trained voice. It doesn’t necessarily mean that she’s better than everyone. It just means that she’s their best chance because she’s exactly what they’re looking for.

• SpyKi says:

As far as I’m concerned DROMP is still the best moment the show’s ever had.

3. Syd says:

You really need to update the 64-day bracket…

4. Laure says:

DROMP is still the best performance I’ve ever scene on Glee. I’ve seen it so many times, but I still get chills every time.

5. Lily says:

I totally agree Paris. Even though I did like Valerie it was not as powerful as Rachel’s Don’t Rain on my Parade. That song made me cheer for New Directions to win Sectionals. That was the high point of glee before it became sub par.

• Laure says:

I agree. It’s like they pulled out their best because they didn’t know if they would get a full season and haven’t been able to think of anything to top DROMP since then.

6. JeniLee says:

WHAT?! River Deep Mountain High is losing?!?! One of my FAVES!

• Matt says:

Especially to that “Baby It’s Cold Outside” that was just shoe-horned in cause Ryan Murphy can’t get enough Kurt.

I like the song but I hate how they used it in the episode and now it is losing because Kurtsies are insane.

• Jordan Tonodf says:

Im sorry, but Chris Colfer has an amazing voice!! I dont think the show lets him sing enough. So ‘Baby its cold outside’ all the way!!

• Jessica says:

But the bracket isn’t about who doesn’t get to sing enough, is it? It’s about what the best song is and that is w/o a doubt ‘river deep, mountain high’. It was a better song, in a better episode, sung by better singers.

• Michael says:

He can’t get enough Kurt? Seriously. Add up the solos and see where Kurt ranks. You’ll be eating your words. It’s always an effing conspiracy theory.

• F says:

Aw Kurt, didn’t get enough solos this season because the creators were too busy wasting our time WITH AN ENTIRE DIFFERENT SCHOOL THAT WAS CREATED TO FURTHER KURT’S PLOT. Please. Just because Kurt didn’t sing as much as you wanted him to this season (but when he did sing, it was a Kurt solo – like legitimate, Kurt by himself, me wanting to punch the TV because I was so bored solo), doesn’t mean he wasn’t on screen ALL THE FREAKING TIME because of the stupid Warblers.

• NanCeE* says:

I’m really surprised River Deep isn’t winning by a big margin! I expected this one to go to the final round!

• mary says:

When I saw GLEE LIVE, a month ago, River Deep was the best song of the show besides Teenage Dream..Mercedes voice is unbelievable..Totally should be winning…listen to the vocals people..GAVE ME GOOSEBUMPS!!!

7. Glee Kid says:

Oh man did you see Mike Chang’s moves in Valerie. I think that performance was amazing. Valerie has my vote for the whole tourney. Way better than that song what’s it called…. uhm oh yeah Don’t Rain on “Mike Chang’s” Parade. VALERIE ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!

• Lily says:

IMO his dancing wasn’t that great in the song.i see that you are a big fan of mike. I was more impressed by his dancing in the boy’s mashup It’s my life/confession

• Glee Kid says:

I agree his dancing was much better in It’s my life but anytime Mike Chang steps on the floor you know the performance is going to be masterful. It’s too bad he can’t sing. But performance wise he is a STAR.

• F says:

I find the dancing in Valerie super awkward to watch – it’s nice the Brittany and Mike are so talented, but when others can’t keep up it’s just weird to watch two people busting it out while the others stand their like lumps. As far as dancing competition performances go, Light Up The World is more fun to watch because they all look uniform and clean, as opposed to having Brittany and Mike making the others look bad.

8. Kelly says:

Don’t Rain on My Parade was definitely without a doubt one of the the greatest song on the show. It was amazing. Lea Michele was outstanding.

9. Vetle says:

Kurt is one of my favorites, but River Deep, Mountain High is SO much better than Baby It’s Cold Outside.

10. Angelstorm says:

EASILY Don’t rain on my parade . . . Lea Michele was beyond fantastic on that song and to this day it’s still probably my favorite song from the show !

11. kristin says:

River Deep, Mountain High. Hands down, no contest.

12. M.Chang says:

I love Mike Chang. His dancing in Valerie was superb. Also, Umbrella/Singing in the Rain is the best song of all time. Of all time.

13. Kat says:

Lea’s Barbra covers are the best! I also loved Finn and Rachel’s “No Air”, “Toxic”, “Telephone”… really anything Lea sings lead on works for me!

• Jean says:

I disagree. I think she’s got an amazing voice, but anytime someone covers Barbra all I can think of is how much better Barbra sung it.

• Ki says:

No one said she covered them better just that out of the song’s Lea sings she though her Babs covers were her best.

• Jean says:

Oh, sorry. Phrasing wise, that was my fault. XD

I mean, I love Leah’s voice, but I have a hard time enjoying it when all I can think of is Barbra. I mean, admittedly I’m bias, because she’s kind of my idol, but still, it makes it harder for me to like them, because I’m always mentally comparing them to the originals.

• Kevin says:

I just appreciate what both singers are doing for a song. I don’t really get comparing them, if they both are doing their best more power to them. I appreciate that Lea is trying to honor Barbra becasue she loves her too.

If anything Lea has brought back these great old songs and younger people are now looking into Barbra and Funny Girl and other shows.

So for that I give DROMP some props.

• Jean says:

I’m not comparing them on purpose. It’s just sort of there in my mind, you know?

I think it’s great that Glee is bringing back old musicals. My friends actually know what I’m talking about sometimes now instead of just sitting there staring blankly at me.

14. Katie says:

OK this “tourney bracket” is not the best way to vote for the best.

15. Josie says:

Naya gave a good performance singing Valerie, but Lea’s DROMP performance and her voice are just in a whole other league.

16. emiliano says:

c’mon!, valerie is the best song of naya.

17. Barbara :) says:

I really think Valerie is one of the best songs in glee :) that song make me sing and dance like a crazy!

18. Lotti says:

‘River Deep, Mountain High’ is fabulous, and by far one of the best performances on Glee so far … it absolutely rocked live when I saw the guys in Toronto too! I’m a huge fan of the show, and don’t skip any tracks when I listen to the albums, but this one sends me hoarse from singing along at the top of my voice! :D

19. Ashley says:

how is baby it’s cold outside not winning?? that was one of the greatest songs!!

• F says:

I am mad that this stupid song won. Baby It’s Cold Outside has no plot relevance, doesn’t hold any sort of special meaning in the show, is kind of a dumb song anyway, and Kurt and Blaine don’t even sound good together. This is one song where it legitimately won on the Klaine factor alone, because there is no question that River Deep, Mountain High is a better song, with a better performance, and better chemistry between the performers.

20. Ryan says:

ANYTHING WITH AMBER IN IT HAS 2 WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21. Mickey says:

River Deep, Mountain High. I really do love all of the songs, especially Valerie, DROMP and UmbRain, but I ADORED the mercedes/santana pairing and how they buried me like an avalanche with their outstanding vocal performance.

22. Kari says:

I think every single Naya fan must be online. She gets a lot of votes in any online poll, but her solos don’t sell well. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a Naya solo in the iTunes top 10, but if you look online you’d think she was one of the best singers on Glee. Weird.

23. rachael says:

surprised that songs such as pretending, loser like me born this way rolling in the deep my man and get it right were not in the final 16 and definitively defying gravity

24. Susann says:

No way ‘Don’t Rain On My Parade’!!! ‘Valerie’ is way better!!! Please vote for VALERIEEE!! :D

25. rachael says:

how on earth is river deep losing to that song in my opinion the only song that i thought would give river deep a run would have been dont stop believing but everyone vote for river deep

• Mickey says:

Thumbs up. Like. Whatever suits you best.
      I’m following this article just to see how River Deep is doing and I can’t believe it’s losing.

26. Kay says:

So many people saying River Deep Mountain High is better than Baby It’s Cold Outside.
    What planet are you on?

Sure, RDMH was great, but I love BICO, and that song actually meant something. RDMH just didn’t. BICO is beautiful, and so is Klaine. Gotta be honest, that song was the only redeeming factor for the whole Christmas episode.

• Jessica says:

BICO didn’t mean anything either. Did you forget that the only reason that they were singing it was to help Blaine practice it for later. At that point in the show Blaine didn’t like Kurt like that and singing this song did nothing to change it. It was a random song in a terrible farce of an episode. At least RDMH actually made sense within the context of the show; they were having a duet competition and they sang a duet.

27. Sophie says:

No question river deep!

28. Sophie says:

No question river deep!

29. Wendy says:

I thought “Rolling in the Deep” with Jesse and Rachel was one of the best songs so far. They did an awesome job on it. But I didn’t see it on the list, unless I missed it?!

30. les111280 says:

While Naya has a good voice and is awesome, she can never beat Lea Michele or even come close to the amazing vocal performance that was Don’t Rain On My Parade. I actually clapped and cheered at the end of that song the first time I saw the episode, I was bored during all of this years Sectionals performance. Then again I will admit that Lea Michele’s singing is what got me hooked on the show and what kept me coming back this past season despite the writing being all over the place this past season.

31. rachael says:

ok u only picked bico because ur in love with klaine but god river deep was just spetacular that is the only reason y BICO is actually winning

• Kay says:

Your reply would be much more credible if you used correct spelling and grammar.
      Yeah, I love Klaine. It was the first Klaine duet we got, it was incredibly sweet, it was the first sign we got that something romantic could actually happen between them. It was so cute and flirty, the looks they gave each other, and it just sounds amazing, and wow.
      It’s my most played Glee song in iTunes and I literally just came home from seeing a Darren Criss gig. ~Not that I’m biased or anything~

32. Alex says:

Don’t Rain On My Parade, it was just amazing. I loved Valerie too, but DROMP was just, so incredible! Also, I voted River Deep Mountain High, the energy in that song is awesome. I think Baby It’s Cold Outside may win though, which sucks, because it would only win because of the Klaine fans, which isn’t fair to the actual song performances. I mean the song is good, but honestly I don’t think it compares to RDMH.

• Taylor says:

I, as a big Klaine fan, agree. It’s only gonna win because of the fans, when I believe RDMH was definitely better. If it were Animal vs. RDMH, though… DROMP was also incredible! Twice as amazing as Valerie was.

33. Penny says:

I just don’t understand why Jessie’s Girl isn’t in this poll. Seriously. It is one of the biggest moments in Glee. We see Finn to actually be open and say (or sing!) exactly what he feels about Rachel. And, yeah, Rolling In The Deep is one of the few really good duets. It’s also not here. Lea and Jon are Glee’s best singers, I still do think that Hello is a bit weak, but RITD was very powerful. Maybe it’s because Jessie took most of the lines and they prefer songs which the regulars performed.

It’s just sad that Rose’s Turn gets to be booted out really early, but I still do think that DROMP deserves the win. Those two were my most played on my iTunes :)

• Lin says:

Even Santana would agree DROMP is better.

If you need to vote Naya vote for the duet it was better, more entertaining and even sung better.

34. Princess Adora says:

Don’t Stop Believing vs Toxic was such a hard choice!! One was full of heart and started the show, while the other made a rad song even better! Plus Brittany on lead? Whoop!! I voted for Toxic because I figured everyone else was gonna vote for the other, I stand by my decision!

35. Matt says:

Baby, It’s Cold Outside vs. River Deep, Mountain High is an impossible choice. The cute factor of Baby is insane, but the vocal quality of River was not topped all season, maybe ever. Ended up going with River since this is austencibly (sp?) a poll about the song that was sung the best.

36. Mellie says:

None of my picks are gonna win this round. Sigh.

Come on River Deep! Best duet of the show.

37. Captain says:

Toxic/Don’t Stop Belivin ALREADY?! Come on! Toxic is one of the best covers they’ve ever done. It deserved to atleast get past Round 2 before it was taken behind the barn.

38. Miah says:

comparing ‘valerie’ to ‘DROMP’? it’s actually insulting. it’s like comparing a soggy sandwich to a hot, gourmet meal for lunch. the fact that it’s a relatively close vote just makes me laugh.

39. Kat says:

Don;t Rain on MY Parade is a difficult song to sing and Lea kills it every time.

Valerie is a good good song and Naya did well, but many people could do it justice. DROMP takes a great deal of skill.

40. theveiledfairy says:

What on earth is wrong with people? River Deep, Mountain High is BY FAR one of the best songs of season two. Baby It’s Cold Outside is cute and sweet, but RDMH is a powerhouse performance from two divas that just kills. It’s one of my most-listened to glee songs.

The tournament is for best performance. Klaine dancing around each other cutely was nice, but Naya and Amber danced their asses off and gave an amazingly energetic performance that they repeated every single night on tour.

• Oh yeah, I agree with you !

• Nicole says:

Yeah, I totally agree with you. But, we all know it’s a battle of fandoms so no one’s really being objective. Kind of sad actually.

• Mimi says:

I respectfully disagree. RDMH had a Hell of a lot of energy and I totally loved the song, but BICO was still beautifully sung. It was very jazzy and sweet and CC’s voice is fantastic for that that style.

They’re very different songs, so it’s hard to compare. I do love both of them, but I think I actually prefer BICO.

41. Isaiah says:

I don’t understand why they would put Valerie against Don’t Rain On My Parade. Those are my two favorite songs and it was hard for me to choose. So I chose Valerie. I just hope that next time, they won’t put more of my fav songs against each other.

42. Nicole says:

River Deep all the way!
    All I can think about now is that Baby, It’s Cold Outside is the date rape christmas song. There are some strange lyrics in that song.

43. Kashii says:

Baby It’s Cold Outside. No contest.

44. glllllleeeek says:

all of season one songs were great !!!, I can’t choice each episode had great music <3 season two had ups and downs, not a lot of memorable songs, maybe one or two every few episodes. I love Glee either way I hope they send them to college !!!!!

45. Bree says:

River Deep for sure :) Santana and Mercades rocked that song and made it really good to watch :) THIS SONG IS THE BEST!!

46. Kelly says:

BICO is by far my most played song on iTunes. It still shows up in pretty much every playlist I create. Do I feel strange listening to it in the middle of summer? Slightly, but it’s a darn good song. The background and characters help (a lot), but I have major love for the song alone. But while it was easy voting for it, it was difficult voting against RDMH. That was a fantastic duet as well. Still, it was an easy call for me.

47. facts says:

Interesting fact in the second season the ratings where 11/12 million at early/mid point in the season when Valerie was sung. Valerie only got to 14 on itunes. First season the ratings during the first 13 the rating peaked around 8 million. DROMP got to number 3 on itunes. Yes a 50 year old Broadway tune got that high with less glee fans.

Just saying.

• Cassie says:

That’s because recognized how amazing Lea’s performance was. Valerie was good, DROMP was great.

• misty says:

There was nothing special about Valerie and Naya, good as she is, has no real star power with the general audience (yet?). I just kind of watched with glazed eyes while brittany and mike danced circles around her (and Rachel restrained herself from shoving Santana off the stage like i would have done to the beyotch). On the other hand, I literally cheered along with my friends with this massive uncontrollable grin on my face as Lea sang the hell out of that song. It was A MOMENT. She was the undeniable MVP. In comparison, Valerie was just kind of meh.

48. Spencer says:

Ok, seriously?! As of right now, BICO (Baby it’s cold outside) is beating RD,MH!!! WTFreak?! River Deep is like the best song ever! And btw, Singing in the Rain/Umbrella really should win.

49. vie says:

im tired of Rachel singing give the others a break, i like valerie and river deep mountain high.. justa saying.. PEACE!

• getaclue says:

This isn’t a vote as to what song will be sung on glee again. Shoe how much or how little someone sings is irrelevant.

DROMP is better than Valerie in performance, skill level and content to the story.

Plus the other sang more this past season, so that argument is old. And if you haven’t noticed glee is about money and Rachel songs still sell more. She doens’t even have to relay on it being a current top 40 to sell them.

• Jimmy says:

wow how much the LEAD actress sings has nothing to do with anything.

DROMP meant something to the story, was performed perfectly and well they actually won with that song, not a tie.

• Sandy says:

I’m all for DROMP but the tie in the second season is unfair. Ryan Murphy only made it a tie so that Kurt and Blaine can continue to be in the show. I mean New Direction is obviously so much better. Valerie totally killed. Naya Rivera’s voice plus the dancing… definitely better than Warblers.

• Paris says:

but you forgot about the horrible cover of time of our lives. new directions should have lost for that terrible moment.

• sam says:

well the writers have determined the outcome of each of the competition.

he had to make the second sectionals weaker so that is why quinn sang.

as mention Valerie is what got them the time. DROMP though is what won them the competition.

50. Laugh says:

Don’t Rain on My Parade is the best of all the nominees on this page!!