Comic-Con

First Look: Bones' Official Comic-Con Poster!

Comic-Con attendees better hope those 100-gallon swag bags aren’t in short supply this year, because if the Bones freebies are any indication, the loot is going to be Off. The. Hook. Feast your eyes on the show’s cheeky, pop art-inspired Comic-Con poster, which will be available for free at the Fox Fanfare booth (#4313) throughout the convention — while supplies last, natch.

Bones Spoiler Alert: Season Premiere Scoop!

‘Round the Clock Bones Scoop and Spoilers!

What’s more, the super-cool image will also be featured on an exclusive t-shirt available only to those lucky folks who attend the Bones panel on Friday, July 22. Sources confirm to me exclusively that the moderator of the panel (read: me!!!) will also walk away with a free tee. At least he better. While we’re on the subject of me Comic-Con, information on the third annual Aushole boozefest gathering is forthcoming. Keep a close eye on my Twitter feed @MichaelAusiello and public Facebook page over the next 10 days for all the deets. Space is very limited, so don’t dilly-dally. The second you see the RSVP link, click it. It’s survival of the quickest, people!

Comments (22)

• GREAT! MICHAEL DO YOU HAVE THE COMIC CON POSTER OF DEXTER SEASON 6?????

Comment by Josh – July 8, 2011 12:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • hahaha amazing! oh how i wish i could attend the bones panel!

Comment by Piper – July 8, 2011 12:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So totally jealous!!! Next years, next year…

Comment by Angel – July 8, 2011 12:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I got to go to the EW Fandemonium party last year and it was so much fun! I am not going to comic con this year so please Ausiello have another party next year too!

Comment by erninlow – July 8, 2011 12:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Crudmuffins. I’m only going to be there on Friday and I wanted to go to the panel, but now I KNOW I won’t be able to get in if I want to do anything else that day. :(

Comment by alenxa – July 8, 2011 01:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Is there any possible way to get a hold of one of these without attending Comic-Con??? Sadly, will be unable to attend. I would still LOVE to have one of these!!!

Comment by Carrie – July 8, 2011 01:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • No, it’s only for those who attend, and they only have 100.

Comment by Brooke – July 8, 2011 05:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’d check Ebay after Comic Con is over. I’m sure atleast 1 lucky recipient will be looking to profit off of it.

Comment by BonesFan – July 10, 2011 05:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Will the posters be for sale?

Comment by Kat – July 8, 2011 01:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The poster is awEsomE. Is there any other way to get the poster besides the Fox Fanfare booth? Unfortunately I live in NH and I would absolutely LOVE one…. Dedicated watcher… :)

Comment by Rene'e – July 8, 2011 01:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Bones is the best show on television hands down. Wish I could go to get the tee shirt and other items. Love Bones and Booth they’re the best together so glad she’s pregnant with a mini Seeley FINALLY.

Comment by Terri – July 8, 2011 01:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i want one soo bad!

Comment by laura – July 8, 2011 02:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What a cool poster, even if I’ll never attend the Con. Lucky those who manage to snag one!

Comment by Wendy – July 8, 2011 02:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • love this poster and t shirt love this.
    next a grafic novel wow fun fest full of bren and booth.

Comment by joyce belt – July 8, 2011 03:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I would like to know where I can get the comic book and poster.

Comment by Heather Tapia – July 8, 2011 03:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • When oh when will I ever get to go to Comic-Con? Please enjoy and take a pic of that Bones t-shirt you lucky man!

Comment by YamSham – July 8, 2011 04:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I want one! Please Mr Ausiello, bring me one! I’m in France, and won’t be able to go! I’ll give you some amazing cheese in exchange, ok?

Comment by Liz – July 8, 2011 05:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Those ginormous swag bags were given to con patrons along with their souvenier book and programming catalog last year. They make waaaay better fabric wall posters than they do bags. They’re basically unusable as bags.

Comment by Rob J. – July 8, 2011 08:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • WHY WAS I BORN IN AUSTRALIA!?? :(

Comment by Aleisha Ferguson – July 9, 2011 05:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Very cool

Comment by Alison – July 9, 2011 10:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Please say we can but T-shirts and posters.

Comment by Linda davis – July 9, 2011 01:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Guess we’ll wait until November 3rd predicting the upcoming season maybe its last.

Comment by Kevin – July 9, 2011 04:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post