Harry's Law Scoop: Alfred Molina Books Arc

Get More: Casting News, News, Scoop

Former Law & Order: LA prosecutor/detective Alfred Molina is returning to the criminal justice system with a three-episode arc on NBC’s Harry’s Law.

But this time around, the actor will be on the other side of the legal system, playing a man ho stands accused or murdering his wife.

He’ll appear in the first three episodes of HL‘s second season, which premieres on a new night and time, Wednesday, Sept. 21 at 9/8c.

Comments (8)

• Love this casting SOOO much! Alfred and Kathy together will just be awesome. Now can’t wait to see who else they add

Comment by Colleen – July 7, 2011 12:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t get it. This is just another example of an actor who keeps getting roles and none of the series do well. Are casting directors so unimaginative these days…or just plain lazy? I don’t like this actor and there’s a reason his shows keep bombing. I won’t be watching this story arc either.

Comment by jrs – July 7, 2011 01:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I like Molina and I bet I’ll enjoy him alongside Kathy Bates. I didn’t watch LOLA, though, not because of him. Because the idiot powers that be killed the awesome original without so much as a decent series ending and decided to instead launch another off-shoot which thankfully failed big time.

Comment by Rex – July 7, 2011 03:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yuck! Why would they cast him? I thought he was awful on LOLA. Certainly not a big news item in my opinion. Looking forward to the return of Harry’s Law.

Comment by Brandon – July 8, 2011 03:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love this show, gutsy lady…down to earth, tell it as it is character…..so glad you moved the time slot and day, so much easier for alot of us to fit into our schedule…

Comment by Pat – August 4, 2011 09:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love Alfred Molino, great actor, his talent has been wasted on the wrong characters he portrays, he will do great with Kathy Bates. can’t wait.

Comment by Jo – August 4, 2011 09:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love the addition of Alfred Molina. He is a great actor and did a good job on LOLA. I didn’t agree with the networks decision to ax the show.

Comment by Tonya – August 4, 2011 11:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love Harry’s Law and can’t wait to see it back!! Alfred Molina – will wait to see how it plays out. Never judge an actor by a previous series…..

Comment by Nan – August 4, 2011 12:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post