Harry's Law Scoop: Alfred Molina Books Arc

Former Law & Order: LA prosecutor/detective Alfred Molina is returning to the criminal justice system with a three-episode arc on NBC’s Harry’s Law.

But this time around, the actor will be on the other side of the legal system, playing a man ho stands accused or murdering his wife.

He’ll appear in the first three episodes of HL‘s second season, which premieres on a new night and time, Wednesday, Sept. 21 at 9/8c.

TAGS: , ,
GET MORE: Casting News, News, Scoop

1. Colleen says:

Love this casting SOOO much! Alfred and Kathy together will just be awesome. Now can’t wait to see who else they add

2. jrs says:

I don’t get it. This is just another example of an actor who keeps getting roles and none of the series do well. Are casting directors so unimaginative these days…or just plain lazy? I don’t like this actor and there’s a reason his shows keep bombing. I won’t be watching this story arc either.

3. Rex says:

I like Molina and I bet I’ll enjoy him alongside Kathy Bates. I didn’t watch LOLA, though, not because of him. Because the idiot powers that be killed the awesome original without so much as a decent series ending and decided to instead launch another off-shoot which thankfully failed big time.

4. Brandon says:

Yuck! Why would they cast him? I thought he was awful on LOLA. Certainly not a big news item in my opinion. Looking forward to the return of Harry’s Law.

5. Pat says:

I love this show, gutsy lady…down to earth, tell it as it is character…..so glad you moved the time slot and day, so much easier for alot of us to fit into our schedule…

6. Jo says:

Love Alfred Molino, great actor, his talent has been wasted on the wrong characters he portrays, he will do great with Kathy Bates. can’t wait.

7. Tonya says:

I love the addition of Alfred Molina. He is a great actor and did a good job on LOLA. I didn’t agree with the networks decision to ax the show.

8. Nan says:

Love Harry’s Law and can’t wait to see it back!! Alfred Molina – will wait to see how it plays out. Never judge an actor by a previous series…..