Day 4 of Glee's Best Moment Tourney: 'Forget You,' 'Bohemian,' 'Billionaire,' and More!

Queen’s classic ditty “Bohemian Rhapsody” centers on a narrator lamenting that he’s just killed a man. Voters in’s new Glee All-Time Best Musical Number Bracket Tournament might understand a little how said narrator feels, seeing as how they’ll be bumping off 32 of the 64 fabulous musical numbers that comprise our brutal, single-elimination tournament.

Glee Exclusive: Darren Criss and Harry Shum Jr. In, Chord Overstreet Out!

Yes, Gleeks, we know it’s not easy narrowing down the field to settle the debate over which song-and-dance interlude ranks at No. 1 in the two-season history of Fox’s smash high-school dramedy. But any way the wind blows, we’ve got to finish what’s already been started. And as you may have guessed, today’s quartet of showdowns features “Bohemian Rhapsody” and seven other musical moments trying to fight their way into Round 2.

Voting Is Still Open in Day 2 of Glee’s Best Performance Tourney:
‘Umbrella,’ ‘Parade,’ ‘Valerie,’ ‘Teenage’ and More Enter the Ring!

In fact, every day around 4:00 p.m. ET over the next few weeks, we’ll launch a new set of bouts that will have you mentally humming your favorite Glee moments and anxiously wondering how in the heck you’re gonna decide between ’em. So make sure the right choice is made by heading down to our polls to vote for your favorites (Round 1 voting will be open for 72 hours), and hit the comments to justify your picks.

And if you’re interested in the matchups we’ve got planned for the coming weeks, click here to check out the entire 64-player bracket (then click again for a zoomed-in view), and sign up to follow me on Twitter @MichaelSlezakTV.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

1. Loccoo says:

Who else thinks that the show’s songs/performances/storylines from the first season were better?

2. Kim says:

Bohemian Rhapsody for the win! Anything that Jonathan Groff sings has my vote :)

• Matt says:

I couldn’t believe they had him for 3 episodes and only had him sing once. I know it would’ve been a bit contrived but its glee. No one expects musical numbers to fit plot at this point.

3. Me says:

the biggest problem with pure imagination was not having Matthew Morrison sing it

• Reality.Bites says:

The biggest problem with Glee is having Matthew Morrison anywhere near it!

• Juan says:

I wish Matthew Morrison would just not sing.

• Tina says:

I love youe comment…I hate him I would run him of the show and keep sam (to bad that they can’t be without a teacher)…from first episode his story was borring (I think the mosr borring episode ever was acaffelas)…thank god for Sue who arrgue with him-only that was interesting…

4. Rachel says:

LOVED Marry You!

5. Sharon says:

Jon Groff FTW!!!

6. Alex says:

7. Melissa says:

Seriously? Bohemian Rhapsody was so dull. It’s like, this big ensemble song and it was the Kesse show. Please no…

• Sivat says:

What’s a Kesse?

• Paris says:

you forgot to mention also during bohemian rhapsody was that quinn was in labor and some of the the lines in the song, she also said. That was one of the best labor scenes on tv imo

• bkwrm says:

It’s one of my top 5 favorite moments of the whole series and I’m stilled mad that it wasn’t put on the Encore DVD. Because of that and the absence of the Safety Dance, that I haven’t bought it yet.

• N says:

Oh, Thank you. I thought I was the only one who hated it. It’s such an epic song and they pretty much ruined it. I think Groff has some amazing abilities, but this cover didn’t work. at all.

8. Jules says:

Ehh, I found myself falling asleep on Pure Imagination. Bohemian Rapsody was pretty epic and it was intense while Quinn was in labor. Marry You was a really good covr

9. Jules says:

Ehh, I found myself falling asleep on Pure Imagination. Bohemian Rapsody was pretty epic and it was intense while Quinn was in labor. Marry You was a really good cover, I found myself tapping my foot, and I really liked moment because of all the couples and wedding stuff. BTW, wont be voting for an Sam renditions, none were spectacular or different enough from the orginal. *shrug*

10. Erin says:

This is the easiest poll ever!

Bohemian Rhapsody, Billionaire (SAVE CHORD), Forget You, Marry You.

11. Angel says:

Voted Billionaire! Our introduction to the lovely Sam. BTW buy it on iTunes and show your support for Chord. :)

12. Taylor says:

It never fails that 1 is always super tough to pick!!
    Bohemian, Billionaire & Forget You were clear wins. Marry You was fun, but Pure Imagination had emotion. So tough :S

13. sana says:

My top 5:
    – somebody to love(especially after seeing it live!)
    – I feel pretty/unpretty
    – landslide
    – start me up/living on a prayer
    – don’t stop believing regional version

14. 8daysaweek says:

It pains me to vote for a Gwyneth Paltrow number over Kristin Chenoweth.

• Kelly says:

Oh my gosh! I was in the same predicament!! I ended up going with K. Cheno because I figured G-Paltrow had a ton of votes and Dreams has been on replay in my car since it came out.

• Gemma says:

I voted for K. Cheno because Gweneth said she thought she would make an amazing Glinda in an interview once. In a battle of the Glindas Kristin will always win…

• Lauren says:

I voted for Dreams because I just adore KChen and Matt Morrison’s voices together. I had that song on repeat after it aired. I really liked Forget You and had that on a loop after it played too, but IMO Dreams was way better. I agree that Kristen Chenoweth would always win over Gwyneth Paltrow. No way in hell Gwyneth Paltrow could hit those high notes, or be as hilarious and sweet as Glinda. Man, she would be such a sucky Glinda, thinking about it.

15. Katie says:

Bohemian Rhapsody is the most epic music number on Glee history!!

16. Sal says:

It’s a shame that Home doesn’t get much love. It’s such an underrated episode- it’s not the episode’s fault that it was just after the epic Madonna episode.

• Kate says:

I’m with you i LOVE ‘Home’ and the songs Home and One Less Bell To Answer, K Cheno singing at her best! How cruel though to stick and amazing J Groff song up gainst the amazing spine-chilling vocal performancing of home!
      Not so hard when up against GPaltow as K Cheno walks rings around her when it comes to singing, and even acting!

• Paris says:

I disagree I thought Home was one of the worst episodes of glee after the theatrical episode and it is not because of the madonna episode before.It was so boring, I wanted it to end.

17. Jaede says:

KEEP CHORD ON GLEE AS A REGULAR!!!! Out of all the new add-ons last season, he is the most deserving to be upgraded to a series regular. It’s so unfair!

• Lauren says:

I’m really sad he wasn’t promoted as well. He deserves it a lot more than Harry Shum, who rarely says anything. I was really looking forward to seeing Sam and Mercedes together too. I hope that he’s still on the show as a recurring guest star, even if he’s not a regular.

18. helen says:

marry you and pure imagination was a hard choice love them both.
    but went for marry you due to better episode.

19. irlydunno says:

20. Paris says:

I hate how everyone is voting for the autotuned Billionaire because they want to show their support for Chord because he will only be a guest star. Dancing with myself is a far superior song with Artie alone in his wheelchair. That is what made me love Artie. I wonder if some people that voted saw season 1.

• Gilly says:

I TOTALLY agree. Its annoying especially when Billionare wasnt that great and sooooo autotuned! Millions of gleeks can do without Sam which is why hes not a regualar. A couple thousand ppl buying his songs on Itunes isnt going to change anything. .except maybe making Glee’s wallet bigger.

• lilyr says:

Amen to everything you said!

21. victoria says:

Please keep buying Billionaire, tweet #DontCutTheChord, sign the petition!

22. Meghan says:

Which one is Dreams? I can’t for the life of me remember it. Therefore, I was forced to vote for Forget You (ugh).

23. home says:

really? bohemian rhapsody over home?

24. Juan says:

What is wrong with everyone? “Forget You” is one of the worst performances in the show period.

Gwyneth just ruined a great song.

25. Shona says:

Did they ever do anything with the American Idol bracket tournament they did? It seems like after the final voting it just went away. I think Adam Lambert won….

• Kari G says:

I had the same exact thought. Adam did win but nothing was ever officially announced, you just had to figure it out on your own. Seemed like a lot of time wasted to have the whole thing just fizzle out at the end.

26. AmyLeigh says:

Bohemian Rhapsody is hands down THE best performance that has ever been on Glee. Nothing in season 1 or season 2 even came close to being that awesome.

27. Taylor says:

I am definitely disappointed in this one. Pure Imagination was amazing, and full of emotion. Marry You was fun… but Pure Imagination was amazing. And man, did I cry.