'Unpretty' vs. 'Get Happy'! 'Gravity' vs. 'Hello'! Vote in Day 3 of the Glee Best Moment Tourney!

Depending on your point of view, Day 3 of the Glee All-Time Best Musical Number Bracket Tournament is going to be a happy experience, or downright unpretty.

Glee Exclusive: Darren Criss and Harry Shum Jr. In, Chord Overstreet Out!

Yes, Gleeks, you’ve probably guessed by now that today’s quartet of death-matches will include a head-to-head showdown between “Unpretty/I Feel Pretty” and “Come on Get Happy/Happy Days Are Here Again.” But that’s just one of the tough choices ahead in our single-elimination, 64-player competition that will once and for all settle the debate over which song-and-dance interlude ranks at No. 1 in the two-season history of Fox’s smash high-school dramedy.

Voting Is Still Open in Day 2 of Glee’s Best Performance Tourney:
‘Umbrella,’ ‘Parade,’ ‘Valerie,’ ‘Teenage’ and More Enter the Ring!

Every day around 4:00 p.m. ET over the next few weeks, we’ll launch a new set of bouts that will have you joyously reliving your favorite Glee moments and biting your nails wondering how in the heck you’re gonna decide between ’em. So make sure the right choice is made by heading down to our polls to vote for your favorites (Round 1 voting will be open for 72 hours), and hit the comments to justify your picks.

And if you’re interested in the matchups we’ve got planned for the coming weeks, click here to check out the entire 64-player bracket (then click again for a zoomed-in view), and sign up to follow me on Twitter @MichaelSlezakTV.

1. Camilla says:

Wow MLWSWY and Loser Like Me are 50-50

2. Carolyn says:

Unpretty and Defying Gravity are two of the Glee songs on repeat on my Itunes. Kind of Freaking out that they’ll go head to head in next round.

• Chris says:

I agree, but I definitely will be voting for Unpretty. That’s one of my favorite Glee songs of them all!

• Delirious says:

Agreed, although I have to say Defying Gravity takes the edge for me. It’s definitely one of my all-time fave Glee songs… if not my fave.

• Carolyn says:

Honestly they are so different. I love them equally for different reasons. Wish they could wait to go head to head. I’ll probably go for unpretty cause it resonates more personally. But then again defying gravity is such stellar singing. Oy Vey.

3. Michael says:

Had to go with Loser like Me. My favorite moment in this show’s history was when they through the confetti slurpies into the audience. PERFECT end to that song.

4. Kyle says:

I’m actually wanting Marry You

5. Corinne says:

Defying Gravity should win this whole thing. True Kurt flubbed the last note, but dang, that is some range.

6. jb says:

Any chance we could get links to the performances? I don’t remember a bunch of these, it’s been so long.

7. Dav says:

I can’t believe they don’t have “For Good” on here. Such a tremendous performance from Kurt and Rachel. Either of the songs from Wicked could easily be number 1.

8. Miriam says:

Pretty/Unpretty is my favorite glee song ever!

9. Taylor says:

Defying Gravity & Unpretty/I Feel Pretty are easy choices.
    Had to go with the boys mash-up, but it’s really close.
    I still can’t choose between MLWSWY & Loser Like Me!!! I love how My Life used the dance moves of memorable dances of S1, but I also love d the routine for Loser Like Me. AUUUUUGGGGHHHHH!!!!!

10. Cate says:

Whose decision WAS it to set Pretty/Unpretty against Happy Days/Get Happy??! I think someone is being manipulative!!

• Alex T says:

Agreed!!! Both would be in my top five of the whole series!!!! Sad that Happy Days Are Here Again/Get Happy will be knocked out in the first round :(

• Daisy says:

I completely agree! I loved this mashup and Lea and Chris knocked it out of the park vocally!

11. Captain says:

Loser Like Me is one of my favourite Glee songs period. Had to go with it.

12. L. says:

Get Happy of course, this song is much more emotional, I like to call it my medicine to everything.

13. Kelly says:

Come on Get Happy/Happy Days are Here Again is probably my favorite song of season 2. It was perfect.

• sm says:

YES!!!!!!!!!! Beautifully sung. Liked Pretty but just not the quality of singing and feeling of a song to send me to vote for it. It was kinda good but not good enough in my book to be anything to vote for.

14. Chris says:

Seriously? “I feel pretty / Unpretty” vs “Happy Days Are Here gain / Get Happy”??? I think those are, along with “Valerie”, my favorite Glee covers!! Tough decision :s

15. liezel latoza says:

lets vote for Unpretty / I feel Pretty!.. awesome! Plz…plz.. vote!

16. Shea says:

Dog Days Are Over, Valerie & Get It Right are my favorite. I also loove Jesse and Rachel signing Rolling in the Deep.

• Jessica says:

Of the many covers of rolling in the deep, i love love love Rachel and Jesse’s version. Everytime i hear that song, i hear jonathan groff’s beautiful voice!!

17. Alex says:

18. ADC says:

These weren’t that hard (although right now three of my picks are losing). I had to go with the boys mash-up. I honestly think it’s the only mash-up that has ever worked on the show. I hated Loser Like Me, so that was an easy choice as well. Defying Gravity was amazing, and is definitely in the top ten best songs the show has done so far.

19. Taylor says:

I LOOOOOOVE defying gravity so obviously i had to vote for that but it’s so hard to vote against jonathan groff :(

20. Marcus says:

Pretty/Unpretty vs Happy Days? Why make us pick between two of the season’s best duets this early in the voting? That should be, like, a semi-final matchup.

21. Jess says:

Unpretty/I Feel Pretty is not only one of Glee’s best mash-up ups, but one of their best duets as well.

22. Tim says:

Just looked over the brackets. How is Kurt’s “As If We Never Said Goodbye” not in this? It was the best performance of the season.

• Colleen says:

I loved that one too! It was so bitter sweet after Somewhere Only We Know, and saying goodbye to Blaine and the Warblers, but Kurt was back w/ his friends.

23. Sara says:

Noooo, how is Loser Like Me winning?? Don’t you people remember My Life Would Suck Without You? With Will running down the hall to kiss Emma, and how the dance is a homage to all the dances they’d done that far, and just the pure joy that that song encompasses….It was my favorite moment on the show EVER.

• Colleen says:

yeah, that was an amazing moment. As far as which song I prefer, that’s Loser Like Me. But I voted for MLWSWY based on the performance in the show. Not to mention, the version of MLWSWY on the show is different from the version on itunes. On the show, Finn did the 2nd verse, but on the mp3, Rachel has both verses.

• Kari G says:

I think people are voting differently. I know I hadn’t been voting at this point on how well the song worked in the episode. I’ve been voting on the actual song performance. At a certain point I was downloading every glee performance and each time this song came on my rotation in my ipod I would have to change it, b/c I think it sounds like one of those kidz bop covers. I personally think it’s one of their worst covers, and it doesn’t hold a candle to the original. It’s actually the reason I stopped downloading any and all things glee. I’m just offering up an opinion as to why the vote is skewing the way it is. I’m actually surprised it’s even that close :)

24. Colleen says:

This was actually really hard for me. I love MLWSWY and LLM. They both play toward the same effect of recaping the show. Both season 1 mashups were amazing, and I loved both Unpretty and Happy Days. But thank god Defying Gravity is winning. I really hope ultimately the final 2 songs are Teenage Dream and Don’t Stop Believing.

25. Diogo says:

I voted for Walking on Sunshine/Halo because since the first day I heard the song I was addicted to it. I also like It’s My Life/Confessions II.
    I voted for My Life Would Suck Without You because of the joy I feel when I hear the song. I love Loser Like Me, because it was the first original song, but the cover of the first I mentioned is so good…
    Unpretty/I Feel Pretty is one of my favourite songs of Glee ever. I sing the song everyday. Futhermore Faberry’s voices work perfectly well, and I don’t like the Rachel’s and Kurt’s duet, I’m sorry.
    Defying Gravity is kind like of Don’t Rain on My Parade: immortal.

26. Patrick says:

The 3rd one was hard. Both are amazing!

27. CM says:

You know that it’s wrong to make us choose between “Faithfully” and “Pretending” and between “River Deep, Mountain High” and “Take Me Or Leave Me” right?

28. Sal says:

The boys > the girls in the Vitamin D mash-ups.

29. helen says:

defying gravity is 1 of the best songs in glee. I think kurt’s voice
    is amazing. favourite charactor. always singing the song on karaoke.
    I no it’s sad can’t help my self. hahaha

30. Evan says:

Ew @ Defying Gravity winning. Yeah, it’s an amazing song, but Kurt’s version was just not that spectacular. I actually found it a little shrill…

31. Juan says:

Am I the only person who absolutely hates the original songs?

The reason I loved the show to begin with was the covers of songs.
    It’s just not very feasible that high school kids can make up original songs in the midst of all of this drama created around them and not have any problems in their classes.

32. Sophie says:

I don’t understand! The Unpretty/I Feel Pretty mash-up was so forgettable whereas Happy etc. was amazing and vocally superior and more fun to watch! But my friends love Pretty etc so maybe I just have weird taste. All I know is Happy etc is the third most played song in my itunes.