Blind Item: Hit Show Takes a Flying Leap

Bones won’t be the only show doing the time warp this fall. Sources confirm to TVLine exclusively that another hourlong hit with a crazy-rabid, er, passionate fan base will jump forward in time — but there’s a twist.

Hot for Summer: Your July Premieres Calendar

The insider wouldn’t reveal the exact magnitude of the time jump, except to say that it will be somewhere between three and 18 months. The source adds, somewhat cryptically, that, “Things are very different when the action picks up. A lot happens during that [skipped] time.”

Think you know which show I’m talking about? Hit the comments with your theories! Looking for additional clues? Follow me on Twitter via @MichaelAusiello and you may get your wish!

TAGS:
GET MORE: Blind Item, Fall TV Preview, News, Previews, Scoop, Spoilers

1. Romina says:

My bet is on House. It would help explain Cuddy’s departure.

• evs says:

my thoughts exactly

• Cantare says:

Exactly what I thought. And perhaps cover our hero’s (?) jail time.

• Thomas says:

Same here. Attempted murder isn’t so sexy when you’re sitting in prison.
        Of course this is supposed to “redeem” his character, even though there aren’t really any repercussions with a time jump. But what else can viewers expect from David Sh!tforbrains–er, Shore.

• D says:

>Of course this is supposed to “redeem” his character

Who said that? Perhaps your brain is sh!t.

• Thomas says:

If this is about that thing with your mom, I paid her BEFORE I pushed her out of the cab.

• Caro says:

Mine, too.

• luvprue1 says:

I was thinking that the show in question is ” True Blood”. However True Blood already done that. So I would have to go with “The Vampire Diaries”. It sounds like something that would happen on the show. Especially with Stefan hanging out with Klaus.

• TVFanatic592 says:

I thought the same thing.

• Misha says:

Yep. There’s no other way they could play that and House skipping town after his tantrum.

• MDEP says:

This was my first thought as well.

• Cameron says:

Is any really still that passionate about House though?

• b says:

People sure still seem to get into rabid pro-/con-Huddy fights on here all the time!

• Ann says:

Sure they are! My friends and I gave up on the show because of the huddy crap but now we’re all waiting for the next season. Bring it on!

• Sam says:

Good for you guys. Now you can spend less time herp derp-ing at the mall and park yourselves in front of a TV instead.

• Ann says:

Sure, 45 minutes once a week for 18/22 episodes is what I call ‘parking in front of a tv’!
            Bitter much?

• Sam says:

^^^Uh, bitter about what? That I’m not the type of person who thinks “speaking” for other “people” bolsters their claims? Because the opinion of your alleged “friends” carries so much weight–on the internet?
            Well, in that case, my bible study group thinks House is an instrument of the devil and rebuke all the sinners who watch this dark-sided show!

• Jess says:

Count me in. And poor Sam, bitter huddys like you are always amusing.

• jennrae says:

Sam’s got issues.

• Alterio says:

It´s House. He needs to go to jail so writers will skip his time in prison and that´s all. Lame and predictable.

• Luncheta says:

It cannot be House, it says “between Seasons 6 and 7″. House’s new season is season 8!

• Ben says:

Reread the article. The Season 6 and 7 talk is about Bones, not the mystery show.

• JT says:

Ausiello says that Bones “is implementing a six-month bounce between Seasons 6 and 7,” not the show in question. House is the most likely candidate, but I could also see Castle as a possibility although I don’t think the Castle fanbase is “crazy-rabid.”

• Ariella says:

Exactly. I can hear the predictably trite dialogue now. Wilson chastising House over his behavior; lamenting that he can’t continue on like this and hopefully he’s learned something during his time away. House flippantly dismissing his concerns (he was aiming for the house, not the people!) and deriding him and Cuddy for overreacting–the writers are subtle like that.

• Vanessa says:

It’s gotta be CASTLE, guys. Marlowe pretty much confirmed it.

• Ana says:

Yep, it sounds like Castle. Or maybe I wanna it to be Castle.

• Nicole says:

Castle! It was the first thing that popped into my mind as I read this. But House might be a good possibility too.

• Kelly says:

It’s definitely Castle. Marlowe has already said that this is what is happening. I’m not entirely sure how it counts as a blind item, given…

• Steph says:

I agree that it will be Castle. They’ll go straight to the hospital and we’ll get confirmation that she survives the shooting, then they’ll time warp to give her recovery time.

• Eliza says:

I agree, it’s gotta be Castle. Andrew Marlowe said it’ll be picking up where it left off, but we all know they can’t do a lot if they need to cover Beckett’s entire recovery time. I think they’ll wait until after the big fight to time warp. Also, someone mentioned Castle having a lack of rabid fans… I ask, have you even seen the Castle chat rooms?

• Brit says:

My first thought as well, provided they shot the whole crash scene plus the aftermath before wrapping up the season. We know LE won’t be back. :(

• moved on says:

Nah, House already took a flying leap — over a shark.

• tangodancer says:

As much as I hate to admit it, but you are right. Its not the same House we used to love, and not only bcs Lisa is gone which I loved on her character of Cuddy, but the whole storylines have taken a fall since season 5 I thinkm when they pushed Huddy in an unusual way and today we see the results/deep ratings.

• Courtney says:

I am looking forward to 13 picking him up from prison. ALTHOUGH. I am kind of done with House. After Huddy ended and he went crazy again and Lisa Edelstein won’t be back… I’m done.

• Aurore says:

If it’s House and they decide to do a time jump with no (or little) explanations about repercussions on “moving on” I’m out. Skipping the clean up isn’t a way to clean up your mess.

• Lola says:

House gets my vote, too!!

• erika says:

Between 6th and 7th season. With House, that would be between the 7th season and 8th season.

2. Sivat says:

Supernatural. We’re a rabid fan base.

• Mairead says:

Agreed. Supe fans are crazy. Brilliant, but crazy!

• cameron says:

I thought the same exact thing plus it will def pick up were it left off in may with castiel turning into a god

• Donna says:

Love it – we really are rabid fans!

• Michelle says:

and it certainly wouldn’t be the first time they time-warped

• Dick Whitman says:

This was my first thought after reading that line.

• jo says:

If by rabid, you mean unnecessarily nasty to people who disagree with you…then yes, SPN fans are rabid.

• Jenn says:

I hope it’s not SPN, but we’re certainly a rabid bunch. Time warps two seasons in a row would be too much.

• Cheryl says:

Yes seriously one time warp is hard enough to pull off and Supernatural has done that already. It would be s total cop out to the aftermath of Cass taking down the wall in Sams head but if it helps to further reset the show being about the brothers again and the Angel mythology downsized to a very few self contained episodes I’m okay with it.

• Grignac says:

This makes alot of sense actually. Supernatural fans are a bit fanatic. It fits the “Between 6 and 7″ that’s in italics and therefore clues even though he was talking about Bones when he said that.

And Castiel’s been reduced from Series Regular.

So I predict, the boys will have to react to Cas being the new God, then we’ll jump forward to the boys catching a wendigo or some other supernatural beast of the day.

• Fiona says:

My first guess too. Though House also makes a lot of sense.

• Marie says:

I hope not. They have too much that needs to be dealt with following the finale and a timejump would be such a cop-out, especially with regard to the issue of Sam dealing with his memories.

• spikesgrl says:

Supernatural was my first thought as well. We are very rabid/passionate!!

• S says:

My thought too. Supernatural fans are NUTS, but it could also be Fringe.

• Pop Vulture says:

Agree – it even looks like Dean in the pic.

• syu says:

SO VERY TRUE… Supernatural fans are rabid and I’m a PROUD one to be…

3. natalie says:

lol i’m with sivat

4. JenInChicago says:

Could be Castle…..But rabid? I dunno.

• vodka-light says:

Oh yes the fandom is rabid… hence the “fandom wars” with Bones’

• Vanessa says:

I love CASTLE, but am pretty new to the fandom. Is it really that crazy? The CASTLE fans on Twitter I hang out with on Twitter love and support the show, but they’re not crazy and they never say anything about BONES.

• Vanessa says:

Ugh. I really need to proofread. Ah well.

• Kate says:

Castle fans tend to be fanatical about their show and its quality but not rabid. We hated the Josh/Gina arcs but otherwise we’re a pretty happy bunch.

‘Rabid’ is what I’d call the House/Huddy fans.

• Amy says:

Castle was my first thought. Have you ever read their message boards? Those people are crazy.

• Lourdes says:

It was my first thought too, it will skip all the time Beckett is going to be in the hospital

• DL says:

My first thought was Castle, although the House crowd makes a good case as well.

• Sue says:

It’s Supernatural. They win every poll. And are always considered rabid er passionate fans. I don’t think House has a rabid fan base.

• Shester says:

You’re sorta right. Our fan base isn’t as rabid as it used to be. (Yes, I’m a House fan.) A lot of Huddy fans have left. I never liked Cuddy. I personally think the show will be better without her. But those of us that are stil for House (Like Me) Are VERY passionate- Why would we still be watching if we weren’t? It was a crappy season, but HL acted it fairly well. And DS is too afraid to give more than one episode in jail. Kinda like he only gave one episode (Well, some count it as 2) to Mayfield. It will be House, Supernatural, or Castle (Though I don’t watch the latter two) because no one else can come up with anything. ;) I’m not sure, but it just MIGHT be House.

• Melinda says:

I’m on the Castle boat, it just makes sense. Beckett has been shot, and it looked like it might have been a pretty severe wound; she’s going to need time to heal and I’m sure a lot would happen during that time… I think it would be the perfect scenario for the new season.

• TM says:

I think it’s Castle too,actually…Cause the writers said that season 4 was going to pick up right after Beckett was shot(taking her to the hospital,etc. ) and as they certainly can’t have a crime-solving show where one of the leads is in hospital for several weeks,they will most probably jump over 3-4 months during the season premiere,after presenting the immediate aftermath of the shooting…

• Vanessa says:

I think it’s very possible it’s CASTLE too for this very reason. If Beckett is shot, I can see them starting out with her in the hospital or whatever and then shooting forward to where she’s healed somewhat.

CASTLE is such a great show! Can’t wait for the new season to start to see where they go from that awesome finale. :)

• Tracy says:

I agree. Beckett will heal off camera. I can see a jump of a few months with the boyfriend now out of the picture and a new Captain fully in charge..

Could be wrong but how much time would it take up during the season for Beckett to heal if they didn’t do even a short jump.

• Vanessa says:

Good point, I wonder if her and her boyfriend will still be together after the time jump? And showing Beckett acclimate to the new captain could be interesting, if played right.

• Laura says:

My only problem with them jumping to when Beckett is healed is what we’d miss with her and Castle. He just told her he loves her, gets into a fight with her boyfriend, then what? They get together and we miss the first few months of their relationship? She stays with Josh and then Castle disappears from her life for a few months? The problem with the former is that it would anger lots of shippers, but we’ve done the latter before with the whole Demming/Gina thing.

• Jamie says:

My first thought… Either that or CSI (come on, CSI has some crazy fans… Remember when they sent CBS money to keep an actress? If that’s not passionate, I don’t know what that is!).

• forrest says:

It might be CSI since Laurence Fishburn is no longer with the cast – might explain his exit and transition into the new season.

5. Daisy says:

I think House (sounds logical, even I don’t watch the show), but I could see Shane Brennan pull this off at NCIS LA.

• MissinMikeRenko says:

I think I know where you’re going with this (Callen) but how would he do that?

• Renee says:

Is NCIS LA fan base rabid though? I rarely see it discussed. Cause I would have commented about the finale if I had found anybody talking about it. :-)

6. Megan says:

Sons of Anarchy. It’s picking up 14 months later.

7. Conor says:

the fan base comment leads me to think of chuck…couldnt it be that?

• maja says:

My first thought was SPN as well but now that you mention it Chuck would make sense. Many people weren’t happy with the development in the final so this could be a twist to rid Morgan of the Intersect again.

• Agent52 says:

I’m also thinking it might be CHUCK. We are certainly the most devoted fanbase in Tvdom, helping get the show renewed twice. Okay Ausiello, what’s the bottom line here?

• Bryan says:

I think it might be Chuck, also, I really hope they do not leave things like last season ended it will not be a going ending if Chuck is not the same guy we know and love.

• Vanessa says:

I’ve never watched CHUCK, but I’ve heard that you guys have the most devoted fanbase ever. That’s pretty cool.

• Kayla says:

Hell yeah we have an amazing fan base thats saved the show every year, love chuck to death, have all the seasons on DVD!! :)

• Alba says:

Can’t be Chuck it’s between 6th and 7th Season.

• Maryb889 says:

I don’t think Morgan is going to be rid of the intersect. The whole point was to have Chuck stand on his own without the intersect, as a full-fledge legit spy (like Sarah and Casey are) and have Morgan (the bumbler with amazing abilities) take over from Chuck.

I’m thinking it has to be House. I don’t watch the other shows in question but it’s the only way I think they can go back and have the lead character no be in jail.

• MJ says:

The first show that came to mind for me as well is Chuck.

• Rev says:

Has to be Chuck “flash forward” in reference to flashing…lots of things could be different, could help wrap up the show since it is in final season. Say Morgan with the intersect takes a downward turn, Chuck and Sarah lose their new found riches or perhaps Sarah is pregnant.

• ♥☺♥ - ☻♥☻ says:

I don’t want them to lose their wealth. It’s too new. What I would like to see is a civilian Diane Beckham who resigned in protest about Chuck, Sarah, & Casey show up at the Buy More, find out what they are up to, and join them.

• ♥☺♥ - ☻♥☻ says:

I forgot to mention, I too, would like Sarah to be pregnant. I could see it now: Sarah stumbles on a picture of some bad guy and lookes like she’s having a “moment”.

Casey: Walker. You just flashed!
          Chuck: When did you put on the glases?
          Sarah: I didn’t.
          Beckham; Before I left, I was told that one possible reason the Intersect works so well with you is it’s in your DNA. Ever hear of the theory of Genetic Memory?

Everybody: Oh Boy.

• Kayla says:

That is exactly what i was thinking! it would make total sense, we have the most rabid and passionate fanbase and i thought the same thing when he said the flash forward thing plus i just love Chuck so much that i want it to be on there plus it just makes sense :P Chuck + Sarah 4ever!! <3

• anon says:

Ya, I was thinking Chuck, too. Definitely Rabid fanbase.

• bb says:

Ryan Mcpartlin was on Passions for a few years. that could explain the passionate in italics.

• Scott says:

I’m betting Chuck as well

8. vodka-light says:

My guess would be Castle…

9. Guilherme Cruz says:

Fringe! Ohhhhh, Fringe!

10. Spades says:

Gotta be Fringe!

11. CAIO says:

Fringe.

12. Ann says:

Castle.

13. Bee says:

Is the picture posted relevant because the blurred out person kinda looks like Chuck Bartowski?…could be Supernatural though, or TVD..?

14. Regal says:

I’m thinking Castle. We already know that it will pick up minutes after Beckett getting shot, but I really doubt the show is going to show all the time it takes for her to get better.

• Dana says:

That could be interesting. Imagine how much will have changed if Beckett hasn’t been there for a while. Life does go on and crimes have to be solved. This would add to the tension with the new female boss as Beckett had to re-establish herself as the top detective.

• Leola says:

I agree!

• Melinda says:

I’m liking where this thread is going! I’m all but convinced that the jump will happen on Castle.

15. Mogget says:

Got to be Castle – We can’t exactly sit and watch her recover from taking a bullet.

• Jamison Rook says:

If you recall, CASTLE follows real time. Kate has been mending all summer. I’m not thinking Castle.

• Kim says:

I’m pretty sure it was announced that the premiere would pick up right where the finale left off, after Beckett getting shot. I’m thinking though that after that it could time jump to real time?

• JB says:

Andrew Marlowe already said Castle will pick up right where the show left off in May, showing what happened in flashback, then it will jump to the present which would be about 4 months later.

16. nonabgo says:

House or Chuck? It would make sense for either.

17. Taylar says:

could possibly be The Vampire Diaries? jumping ahead to Stefan being completely lost to his bad side?

• sugarspice says:

You beat me to it – my thoughts exactly!

• Danielle says:

I thought the same thing with the ‘rabid’ fan comment. Plus, it could be there way to justify there being enough time for Damon and Elena to get together! I’d be okay with that. ;)

• Mairead says:

this one is my vote too. I think there was even a comment by Kevin Williamson somewhere about not having to start off right where they left off this time. Plus, TVD loves to do crazy things with pacing.

• Heather says:

That’s the first thing I thought too! The “rabid, er, passionate” comment made me go straight to a vamp show and TVD makes total sense. We don’t really need to see any more of Stefan’s transformation to bad…let’s just cut to the chase after he’s been working with Klaus for a while. And that gives time for a real bond to have formed between Elena and Damon in Stefan’s absence. Yup…I’m going with TVD.

• M says:

Eh maybe…but I can’t imagine then jumping ahead a year and a half. That would push them out of high school and I doubt they’re gonna do that considering they fudge time just so they can keep them in there longer. Plus, I just can’t see them taking that kind or risk would losing all the development between relationships and characters unless they’re gonna have a massive amount of flashbacks. Now if they’re just jumping 3-6 months, that’s fine…but anything more than that for VD and all the character/relationship development-drama would be lost in some stupid plot device. I actually want to see things develop…not be told they did off-screen.

• Alba says:

We’re rabid fans but it also says that the time jump occurs between season 6th and 7th. TVD it’s only on their 3rd Season.
      It’s got to be Supernatural.

• OMG READ says:

@Alba READ THE ARTICLE BEFORE YOU RESPOND!

“Unlike Bones, which is implementing a six-month bounce between Seasons 6 and 7, the show in question will pick up right where last May’s season-ending cliffhanger left off… and then flash forward at some point during the episode.”

And read the 24 posts following it that explain over and over and over the Season 6-7 comment is referring to BONES!

Read before you post people!

• @OMG Read says:

Yup, except Between is in italics. so even though he was talking about Bones, that’s a clue.

• TM says:

Yeah,it is a clue…It means that as opposed to Bones,where the time leap is between two seasons, the leap in this other show will only split the season premiere in two parts: the immediate aftermath of the previous season’s finale and the part presenting what happens in 3-18 months’ time…

• didimilenkova says:

Sounds right except Ausiello just tweeted that the show has one-word title so it can’t be TVD

• em says:

I was about to comment this, too. TVD has done so many flashbacks that I think it’s time for some flash-forwards. I definitely think that things could be drastically different in the future, and the rabid fanbase fits the bill as well. Heh. House also makes sense though, especially now that Cuddy’s gone. The entire hospital has got to be different.

18. Katie says:

Oh God, it’s Supernatural, isn’t it?

19. Trent says:

Vampire diaries!

20. DrRayner2 says:

Private Practice? Show Pete get saved and skip over the recovery?

NCIS: LA?

21. Hann says:

I’m sort of thinking maybe it’s Chuck.

22. carley ogorman says:

‘Crazy-rabid’ makes me think Vampire Diaries.

23. LA says:

You call that a spoiler? Who gives a rat’s posterior?

24. Sand says:

I think it might be CSI, since they have to somehow write off Laurence Fishburne’s character and then move on.

25. Sesimneal says:

I vote Castle. Didn’t we hear that we’d see repercussions from the finale’s final scene in next season’s premier? If it *is* Castle, it’s kind of a lame blind item…

26. Matt says:

Is it Chuck???

27. Julie says:

Maybe NCIS? With Tony looking into the mole…and perhaps a cold case coming back to light.

Otherwise, I think SVU. Maybe they’ll kill Stabler off and show his funeral, then skip ahead a few months. Obviously, this could also be tied into a cold case.

28. Melissa says:

Its a hit, so I don’t think its Supernatural. So I’m gonna go with House on this one.

29. Tim says:

House makes the most sense. They need to explain a lot about what happens and skipping time would make the most sense to explain it all.

Castle (I believe) has already said that the season starts off almost immediately after the finale.

Fringe is possible but there’s no reason to do it.

Chuck is in the same boat as Fringe.

30. Emma says:

Castle. They’re gonna pick up right where they ended with Beckett being shot… Then they’ll flash forward to her being able to work again… But a new captain will have taken over, and she won’t be as favorable toward the Castle/Beckett working relationship

31. Tami G says:

My guess is “The Mentalist”, which had the largest, and most protagonist-impacting cliffhanger of last season, according to most reviews and critics.

• dann says:

Agreed with everything you said… but Mentalist doesn’t really have a rabid fanfollowing.

• I don’t think it’s THE MENTALIST. The interviews with Bruno Heller and others have made it pretty clear they plan to show the fallout of the finale — we’ll see Jane arrested and charged with murder.

• Fiona says:

This was my first thought too. After all we’ve had flashbacks to Patrick’s past so why not flashforward? But then I wouldn’t say the fans are rabid. Passionate and involved maybe, but not rabid!

• Billie says:

okay. THE MENTALIST was my first thought too, but I’m pretty sure it doesn’t have a rabid fan base. However it would make a lot of sense for them to show the immediate fall out of Jane shooting Red John and then fast forward to him serving time, or being on trial or w/e.

• Aria says:

That was totally my first thought too! But a few things don’t add up, like we don’t have a rabid fan base, and it wouldn’t make sense, because there are so many unanswered questions, and they have gotta play how Lisbon and team react. And also, do we even know if the guy was red John???

So Castle seems legit, also maybe NCIS, how Tony deals with the person??

32. fergmaster says:

Rabid fan base eh? My guess would be Supernatural or Fringe.

33. Yuddi says:

SVU or House.. Because of Chris and Lisa leave.

• Nita says:

I am thinking SVU, it would explain Stabler’s departure and the new detectives can be settled into their jobs instead of being newbies…and SVU’s fanbase is definitely passionate!

• Alex says:

And Benson’s promotion despite the fact that she’s currently completely unqualified, and George’s departure as well.

34. DLoMinion says:

I think it’s Supernatural too. I mean, we are rabid fans for sure :p Plus, it makes sense that the season premiere will pick up where the cliffhanger left off last season… And it would not be the first time the show would flashes forward. We had a whole year between then end of season 5 and season 6… So why not another time wrap ?

(Sorry for my english, that’s not my first language lol)

35. Nicole says:

Just name all the shows with the rabid fan base and do a process of elimination:

Castle
    Chuck
    Supernatural
    Vampire Diaries
    Fringe
    House

all shows have batsh*t crazy fans.

• Nicky says:

I watch most of those, but I have to disagree. While all those shows have huge and very vocal fandoms, in comparison to Supernatural, they are all very mild, even House. Supernatural is the only crazy-rabid fandom show on your list.

Which doesn’t mean that SPN is the blind item show. Ausiello might not have forgot about the Supernatural fans while talking about another show.

Also, it’d make a whole lot more sense for some of those other shows to have a time jump.

• Lauren says:

Is the blurry photo supposed to be a hint? Because if so, I’m going with Vampire Diaries. It was my immediate thought when I saw the pic.

36. Robert says:

Desperate Housewives

37. Vanessa says:

It has to be Castle!

38. Aimee says:

Fringe. Exciting is this is the case

39. Alex says:

I’m thinking it’s CSI:

40. Michael says:

TRUE BLOOD!?!??!

Oh, wait.

41. Allison says:

I think it’s the Vampire Diaries, and it’s going to show what Stefan and Klaus have been doing, as well as how the relationship between Damon and Elena has changed since they kissed in the finale…thoughts?

• fen says:

My thoughts exactly! I think jumping time will give some dimension to the story lines because, thusfar, the show really hasn’t progressed through time much at all (as far as I can tell Seasons 1 and 2 took place one right after the other…there haven’t been any holidays, graduations, etc. to tell otherwise). You are right about how the time jump will also provide an opportunity to show how “involved” Stefan has become as the “ripper” and how Damon and Elena are dealing with the kiss. My guess is the writers will write in opportunities that show what has gone on during the interim by using flashbacks (much like they did with all of the 1864 katherine/salvatore brothers story lines).

42. Hamza says:

This has Chuck written all over it.

43. Kim says:

Okay, nowhere in that does it say drama, so… Glee?

• Corinne says:

I don'[t think it would be Glee since that would mean missing out on all of there senior year moments. Ryan Murphey already stated that the school is about the high school glee club, so if they decided to jump in time, there would have to be a whole new cast.

44. conor twomey says:

Its fringe, before i even read the article i thought to myself why is joshua jackson pixelated, could have swore i saw that pic b4

45. Dave says:

Well, there’s Gossip Girl too.

46. Brittany says:

Ya either House or Castle.

House has to tell you whats going on with House and why Cuddy isn’t there.

With Castle the way it ended you cant skip even a second! and then it should skip while Kate recovers.

47. Becca says:

I thought House or Grey’s. House for the above reasons, Grey’s as an aftermath of the “emotional shootout” i.e. how April is doing with the chief residency, what happened to the clinical trial over time, the state of the twisted sisters’ respective marriages… Time Jumps have happened before in Grey’s premiers, I wouldn’t be surprised by another.

48. Vanessa says:

It must be Castle, because Andrew Marlowe told in an interview, that the season premiere will pick up just a few minutes after the season finale and during the episode will be jump forward! So, my guess is definitely on Castle!

49. Lee says:

the pixelated Pic is Michael that’s the new logo for the blind items

50. Kate says:

I’m with those guessing Castle! Although if it is, I think we already know this information. I can’t wait to see how they deal with what happened in the season finale.