America's Got Talent: Behold...Narcissister!

America’s Got Talent aired its second set of New York City auditions Tuesday night, and the star of the show was a terrifying/amusing dance act built around a cardboard house and several featureless masks. Behold…Narcissister! Hit the comments and weigh in on whether you think this is a million-dollar act, or a billion-dollar nightmare-maker. Did anything else on AGT catch your fancy on Tuesday? Holla back!

1. Melanie says:

uhmmm…. Piers complains that Howie and Sharon put through bad acts when he is not there to moderate but he was all for this act too. They have to be kidding right??!?! Million dollar act my foot! I even watched it just then a second time to make sure I didn’t miss something… but nope just as bad the same time.

• Melanie says:

Just as bad the *Second* time rather.

• darclyte says:

Despite what Piers likes to complain about, they don’t always necessarily put through an act that they think can/will win, they sometimes put through an act to see what they can come up with next. In some ways she’s like Prince Poppyc0ck or Arc Attack who, at first, seemed to be sort of “one trick ponies,” and while AA ultimately ran out of steam, it still was worth putting them through initially to see what where they might be able to go with their act. She’s in that same kind of vein. Who knows, maybe she’ll come up with something amazing in the next round and move on, or maybe she’ll fizzle. It’s a fairly unique and different act so another performance couldn’t hurt.

2. Kim R says:

Creepy. Really, really creepy. :O

3. janelle says:

Looks like LaToya Jackson.

4. Volcfom says:

Wes Craven has a new villain for his next slasher flick.

5. Maryb889 says:

I guess I have a sense of humor and whimsey … I thought it was clever and funny!

6. Stephanie says:

Great. They put a clever costume through. I don’t buy anything about the act or that they think they want to see what else she can come up with. They had a certain number of acts they had to send through, and looks like she was on at the end of the day so they were sending anyone. This was stupid. Just like sending Steroid Man through just because he had an incredible body that looked like a roast chicken.

7. stefanie says:

wow half good half terrible and somewhat creepy exactly like a roasred chicken

8. alex says:

Narcisister has been around for a while as a feminist performance artist. There isn’t much of a chance she’ll fizzle out. I think that the context she works in adds to her work.

• ck says:

I had never hear of her before this. I checked her out on you tube and facebook. She does some very edgy stuff! Michael, you have to interview her.

9. Doreenie says:

She has been around in New York for awhile. Recently, she did a showcase which sold out. No matter what middle America thinks, in the art world… her performance art is edgy and progressive.

She is amazing.

10. Cotbery says:

I love her but I’m really confused why she didn’t show up to perform in Vegas. I don’t know if she couldn’t make it or they eliminated her of air like 4play and Cindy Chang. I was really looking forward to what she had to offer in Vegas but was disappointed when she didn’t show. Hopefully we will see her again on America’s Got Talent!

11. mohini says:

america got talent is talentless show. nothing is worth watching, 2 judges, sharon and howie are incompetent. howie is arrogant and very jealous of piers and always tries to criticise him instead of cricising the performers.sharon always sides with howie. they should learn from judges of think you can dance, where judges are decent , and give their personal comments , which are sensible, they donot put each other down or squirit water at each other,and they are very proffessional in their judging.your show is very unpleasant

12. beverly says:

whats with all the 15 people acts this season – sooo boring- who wants hip-hop and all the so called dancing acts?-lets have some single music acts-I would never go to show to see someone jumping around,or flying around on a bike or what ever- real talent-pulease!!!!