True Blood Video: Four Sneak Peeks to Die For

“I’m really hoping that Pam comes across as edgy,” says True Blood scene-stealer Kristin Bauer van Straten of her Year 4 vision for her sapphic-leaning bloodsucker. “I hope that’s what people see.”

Having previewed the first three episodes of the new season (premiering Sunday at 9/8c on HBO), I can confirm that Pam is at her edgiest, bitchiest best. This is particularly true when she’s in the same room with Sookie and the conversation turns to Eric — as it does in the first of the following four clips.

Consider these sneak peeks the appetizer to Sunday’s main course. (Reporting by Vlada Gelman)

Loading video...

Loading video...

Loading video...

Loading video...

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

1. Lara says:

THANK YOU! Sunday baby! One more day to go!

2. Noelle says:

I am a huge True Blood fan and am thrilled for Sunday’s season premiere. However, I am trying to keep myself from watching these clips because I don’t want to have anything spoiled. It seems like there have been 10 minutes of clips released from this episode. I hope Sunday gets here fast so I am not tempted with more sneak clips:)

• Danielle H. says:

I am so proud that I have not watched one clip from the upcoming season, so that S4E1 can totally blow me away all at once!

3. Jenny says:

Thank YOU Michael! YOu made my freaking day! I can’t wait for tomorrow. Calling to order HBO right now! Haha. :)

4. nonabgo says:

Great videos! Thank you for this! I can’t wait for the premiere, especially since this is Eric’s year.

• fan says:

really? eric’s year? Bill is the King.

actually looking forward to getting the E/S hookup over with as that clears the way for Quinn.

5. Chmarin says:

These “sneak peeks” are seriously becoming annoying: Watch the first 18 seconds! Watch the first minute! Watch the first 7, then the third 9 minutes! Watch the end credits!

The show’s NOT THAT GOOD. It was, back in season 1. Now it’s an R-rated version of Twilight. Yes, it’s that bad.

6. Sam says:

What an insult to say its anything like Twilight but that aside I can’t wait until Sunday. woohoo how I’ve missed you TB :D

• sadtroll says:

Why do people always compare True Blood to Twilight? I don’t get it. I know vamps drink blood and glitter fairies drink blood but other than that what does one have to do with the other?

7. Jean says:

Yeah, I stopped after the first two. I can wait until Sunday.

TVline, I understand the need for ads. But I’ve now seen that single True Blood ad a bajillion times. It’s led into every single video on this site for weeks now. I can’t watch it again. EVER. It almost kept me from watching Idoloonies!

Please, for the love of God, find another sponsor!

8. Audrey says:

I loved the last one with Bill and Jessica! Hopefully there will be more scenes with those two together (and less Bill/Sookie scenes).

• Emma says:

Totally agree!!! I love their dynamic together, the whole father-daughter thing is awesome. I like that they are showing the struggles of a young vamp. I really liked the season in season 2 and 3 where Bill is teaching Jessica how to glamour and fight!

9. whatthen says:

Love the show. Each week, you never know what to expect and it just comes across! Can’t wait for the next weeks episode.