Natalie Zea Engages In a Little Californication

Get More: Casting News, News

Holster your pistol, Raylan Givens, because whether you like it or not, Hank Moody is gonna get his paws on your woman.

Californication Scoop: Meet Hank’s Hip-Hop Hook-Up

Natalie Zea will spend a bit of her Justified hiatus appearing in two episodes of Showtime’s Californication, our sister site Deadline reports. And as with most every woman cast on the series, Zea’s character will be a love (lust?) interest for Hank, starting with the as-yet-unscheduled Season 5 premiere.

“Kate Middleton” Cast as Californication Nanny

Now, my fellow Justified fans, before you start screamin’ all over the holler, know this: In a bit of doubly good news for Zea, the actress has also extended her stay on the acclaimed FX drama. Originally contracted for just the first two seasons, Zea is now locked in for Season 3, meaning that maybe we’ll get to see Raylan become a dad — and a most bad-ass one at that.

An alum of Dirty Sexy Money, Zea recently guested on TNT’s Franklin & Bash and can be seen this fall in the series premiere of CBS’ Person of Interest (airing Thursdays at 9/8c).

Comments (15)

• Wow, Natalie Zea must be the hardest working woman in showbiz right now!

Comment by Valeria – June 24, 2011 01:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I actually like her character on Justified (I know there are a lot of Winona haters). I actually like the contrast between her and Raylan and adds a dimension to his character.

Comment by Bally – June 24, 2011 01:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I thought I’m the only one who likes Winona :)

Comment by artur – June 24, 2011 01:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • In season one I was all for Ava, but season 2 Winona got more screen time, and she made the most of it.

Comment by Sourabh – June 24, 2011 02:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Nope, I like her too and I’m happy she’ll be back.

Comment by Juliab – June 24, 2011 04:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Not the only one at all…I like Winona and I think she and Raylan are great together. I agree about the contrast she brings and she seems to know him better than anyone else.

Comment by mrk63 – June 24, 2011 04:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • love love winona!

Comment by lipsticksocialism – June 26, 2011 04:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Had no idea there were haters… I love her. Love Ava too, but she was so much BETTER with Boyd this season, anyway.

Comment by TQB – June 30, 2011 06:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Somehow she seems perfect for Californication.

Comment by Sourabh – June 24, 2011 01:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I liked her better this season, but I think Ava and Raylon have more chemistry. Plus, I am actually from Lexington, Ky and love this show. Just wish they would come here once and see how different this city is than what is on TV. BTW, there is a Tates Creek Rd, but no such thing as Tates Creek Bridge. LoL.

Comment by Ray – June 24, 2011 07:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love winona and raylan and the complexity of their relationship. I dont care about the haters because I love everything about the show. the best show on TV right now. can’t wait for season 3.

Comment by joy – June 25, 2011 03:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • raylan as a dad??????? very bad idea :(

Comment by marla – June 26, 2011 03:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • LOVE that Natalie Zea is getting the TV love that she deserves! When given the material, she is TV gold! Go, Natalie!

Comment by lipsticksocialism – June 26, 2011 04:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Natalie Zea is a whore. The only way she ever gets work is because she is slut. She loves to take her clothes off and clearly that is the only talent she has. She can’t act worth sh*t!

Comment by frankW – June 27, 2011 12:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Wow, u need to get out more,or watch more TV – like she’s the only actress showin a lot of skin – Dude, shs playing parts – LMAO!

Comment by Liz927 – July 10, 2011 09:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post