Natalie Zea Engages In a Little Californication

Holster your pistol, Raylan Givens, because whether you like it or not, Hank Moody is gonna get his paws on your woman.

Californication Scoop: Meet Hank’s Hip-Hop Hook-Up

Natalie Zea will spend a bit of her Justified hiatus appearing in two episodes of Showtime’s Californication, our sister site Deadline reports. And as with most every woman cast on the series, Zea’s character will be a love (lust?) interest for Hank, starting with the as-yet-unscheduled Season 5 premiere.

“Kate Middleton” Cast as Californication Nanny

Now, my fellow Justified fans, before you start screamin’ all over the holler, know this: In a bit of doubly good news for Zea, the actress has also extended her stay on the acclaimed FX drama. Originally contracted for just the first two seasons, Zea is now locked in for Season 3, meaning that maybe we’ll get to see Raylan become a dad — and a most bad-ass one at that.

An alum of Dirty Sexy Money, Zea recently guested on TNT’s Franklin & Bash and can be seen this fall in the series premiere of CBS’ Person of Interest (airing Thursdays at 9/8c).

1. Valeria says:

Wow, Natalie Zea must be the hardest working woman in showbiz right now!

2. Bally says:

I actually like her character on Justified (I know there are a lot of Winona haters). I actually like the contrast between her and Raylan and adds a dimension to his character.

3. Sourabh says:

Somehow she seems perfect for Californication.

4. Ray says:

I liked her better this season, but I think Ava and Raylon have more chemistry. Plus, I am actually from Lexington, Ky and love this show. Just wish they would come here once and see how different this city is than what is on TV. BTW, there is a Tates Creek Rd, but no such thing as Tates Creek Bridge. LoL.

5. joy says:

I love winona and raylan and the complexity of their relationship. I dont care about the haters because I love everything about the show. the best show on TV right now. can’t wait for season 3.

6. marla says:

raylan as a dad??????? very bad idea :(

7. lipsticksocialism says:

LOVE that Natalie Zea is getting the TV love that she deserves! When given the material, she is TV gold! Go, Natalie!

8. frankW says:

Natalie Zea is a whore. The only way she ever gets work is because she is slut. She loves to take her clothes off and clearly that is the only talent she has. She can’t act worth sh*t!

• Liz927 says:

Wow, u need to get out more,or watch more TV – like she’s the only actress showin a lot of skin – Dude, shs playing parts – LMAO!