Are you ready for Le Late Late Show Avec Craig Ferguson? The funnyman is taking his CBS talker to Paris, France for a week this summer, with the batch of special episodes set to bow August 1.
As of now, the lovely Kristen Bell (Veronica Mars) is set to join Ferguson in the City of Love, in addition to beaucoup other guests to be announced at a later date.
Take a peek below at Ferguson announcing his trip abroad during the cold open of Monday night’s show:
Ready for more of today’s TV dish? Well…
• Community college student Abed Nadir is a pop culture fiend, so who better to preview this year’s Emmy contenders than the man himself? Thankfully, Variety enlisted his help with that exact task, and the system he uses for narrowing down the pool of potentials (it involves ABBA) is worth a look. Abed predicts Emmy love for The Big C, Parks and Recreation, Modern Family, The Office, 30 Rock, and The Big Bang Theory, with Showtime’s Big C ultimately taking home the top honors. Alas, there’s no Community love included, as, well, that would be too meta — even for Abed.
• Bravo has greenlit a fourth season of The Real Housewives of New Jersey. Season 3 of the series is just getting underway, and moves to its new time slot this Sunday, June 12 at 10/9c. Additionally, the Season 6 finale of Bravo’s The Real Housewives of Orange County last Sunday delivered the most-watched episode of the series, with 2.88 million total viewers.
• TLC has renewed its money-saving sensation Extreme Couponing for a second season. The cabler has ordered a 12-episode encore of the docu-series, set to premiere this September.
• HawthoRNe‘s Marc Anthony has been named executive music producer of the TNT series, says The Hollywood Reporter. The third season of the medical drama (premiering June 14) will feature theme music composed by Anthony and his partner Julio Reyes.
• For all of your summer and winter Olympic needs — through the year 2020 — there’s only one place to go: NBC. The network has officially won the rights to air four consecutive games beginning in 2014, NBCSports.com reports, in addition to an earlier deal securing them both the 2010 and 2012 outings.
• The Voice debuts its live shows this Tuesday, June 7 on NBC, and EW.com has your first look at their new futuristic set. Take a look at the link here. Following the episode, viewers will be invited to vote for their favorite artist (à la American Idol), and for the first time ever fans can submit their pick by purchasing the (potential) artist’s single on iTunes for $1.29 a piece. Votes will also be tabulated via toll-free phone call, the NBC Live app, and online at NBC.com.
Which TVLine Items have you talking today? Hit the comments!