True Blood Reveals Fangstastic Season 4 Art!

If these three brand-spanking-new pieces of promo art don’t get your blood pumping for the fourth season of HBO’s always delicious True Blood, check your pulse, because nothing will.

New True Blood Trailer: ‘Oh Great, Now I Have to Deal With Witches?!’

Now, I mention the following A) as a reminder, and B) because your eyes are likely to skim over the tune-in info featured on each of the below images (after all, there are better things to ogle): True Blood Season 4 premieres Sunday, June 26, at 9/8c.

1. Mitu says:

I like!

2. Jones19 says:

Dayum the first and third ones are hot hot hot! The second one is lame.

3. Caroline says:

Damn Sookie is one lucky chick!

4. Lena120 says:

I wouldn’t mine being the centerpiece of that first poster. :)

5. ken says:

looking good. i like the theme, “show your true colors” I wonder what was the significance of Lafayette/Tara/Sam in white, I get Sookie/Eric/Bill/Alcide in Red, and I assume Jessica/Jason/Pam are heading into dark territory.

6. Linnea says:

I first watched the images, I then read the text by the author and first then I realized there was stuff written on the pictures.

Waiting really do suck ;)

7. Jacob says:

This is making me want to get back into Trueblood so badly. I have some catching up to do.

8. Ruby says:

I love it when the new promo art comes out. The stuff for True Blood is always so fun.

9. Matt says:

Don’t care for True Blood, but the guy in the first picture looks like Karl Urban

10. Elle says:

The first one is AWESOME to have the love square in the same picture but I have to wonder why is Bill still in this show he is so dull I just hope to god him and Sookie are dunzo and Eric swoops in, I’d even take Alcide and Sookie.

• nonabgo says:

If they follow the books, we should see some Sookie-Eric action soon!

• Liz says:

Um, did you watch the first & second season? Bill & Sookie are hot! Plus, they’re soulemates as Alan said…

• Kate says:

Clearly you’ve never read the books.

• billsbetter says:

i did and i agree with her bill and sookie are soulmates plus the books still have 2 more to go and if i recall in the last one sookie and eric are dunzo of course, not in your mind.

• @Liz&billdouche says:

Buhahahah, you guys are just Anna Paquin Stephan moyer fans, thats why you want to see them together. Seriously Bill and Sookies relationship was based on a lie, he basically glamoured her the first day they met and later on he watched her getten beaten up (and he was involved in all of this stuff) and gave her his blood, so she was effected by it.

• KT says:

Um, yeah I did watch the first & second season. Did you? Bill & Sookie are dullsville. He’s the biggest pansy vampire I’ve ever seen. All this sashaying about being tortured? Whatevs. B-O-R-I-N-G. When the werewolves didn’t manage to kill him last season was the biggest disappointment of my summer.

• ErixN says:

I am with you on Bill. He is boring and I really don’t care to have him on the show. Sure the actors have chemistry, but the character of Bill is very annoying.

• billsbetter says:

maybe you can write hbo and ask for a spinoff called the eric show. i find bill exciting, award winning acting and he has depth that eric (alex) could never even get close too in his monotone speech. stephen is an actor while alexander is an entertainer. i find them both good in true blood, but stephen if far superior in my opinion. when the season ends, and you are crushed in a coupla years, i will be satisfied.

• .... says:

Hahahaha, Seriously? Skarsgard is a very good actor, he outshines Moyer in every scene he has; I have seen other movies of him and he is very versatile. My goodness these Billsbabes are getting on my nerves, seriously you are in a minority, every where I go, most poeple are eric fans, just look on youtube, most of the people are hating on bill and can´t stand him. And in the books he is even more unlikable. I always have to laugh when I see woman with Billsbabes T-Shirts on the even, you are in a minority an thats why you have to wear them to get attention.

• Kelly says:

This is getting rather childish. I can understand comments, like this, on the Twilight boards; because they ARE children.

• anita says:

Bill dull? You must not have seen season 3.

11. John says:

Is that Pam and Jessica in the third one? They’ve been photo-shopped into unrecognizability.

12. mlwinchell says:

Those posters are so HOT!!! I want to own them. Only a month away!! :)

13. nonabgo says:

Oh my, these are sexy!

14. melissa says:

I hate that Sookie Bitch! Most of us can’t find ONE hot guy, and this chick has three!!! No fair :( I’m not greedy, just give me Eric :D
    I wish that the 3rd picture meant that Jason was going to hook up with the ultra-hot Pam, rather than the back-woods, meth-cooking, dirty-looking Cristal.

15. Simon says:

the first one reminds me of the buffy promo photo for ew i think, and i also think it was more season 2 or 3 – i always loved it – buffy xander and willow dressed in red in all a red room with red of tools and chairs……i like the third one of the true blood……very hotttttt

16. Michelle R says:

I’ll be in my bunk.

• Rob says:

I think for the first time ever, I actually just laughed out loud at something posted on line. Love the firefly reference! (Especially since it is absolute appropriate) I’ll be in my bunk indeed.

17. timotey says:

I like the 2nd one. The the other two feel… repulsive to me, sorry to say. To each their own but subtle works better sometimes than buckets o’ blood *shrugs*

18. nik says:

Looks awesome! They must be the sexiest cast on tv

19. Steve says:

Sookie being torn between two men is a love triangle. But three men? Sookie is just a whore.

20. Liz says:

OMG, I LOVE the red one! And to think, next year there will probably be FOUR guys with her, with Quinn! Poor Sookie, lol!
    But I wish Bill would have been closer to her… At least, he touches her heart.

• Em says:

Eeeek, I wish Bill wasn’t even here. ;)

• billsbetter says:

that is because you would be happy with a one man show-called the eric show. maybe you can produce one. some of here like a story. we have imaginations. you can look it up if you do not know the meaning.

21. Nerdista says:

I feel like the art for these is always so cheesy! But I guess the show is kind of silly too so it matches. Silly in a good way.

22. BJohnson says:

I don’t have HBO so I’ve been behind getting the DVDs when they come out. Is S3 out yet? Last time S2 came out right before S3 aired.

23. Ana says:

I would have to say that Anna Paquin has the best job in the world!!! Can’t wait for Season4, Vamps, Werewolves and Witches, OH MY!!!!!

24. d says:

Wow these are awesome.. #3 is the worst to me though, but still good. CANNOT WAIT ZOMG.

25. S says:

Sexy pictures! They are all HOT. BUT I really HOPE to see some Sookie/Eric this season. AB sucks for wanting Sookie/Bill they don’t match what S/E have imo

• billsbetter says:

being married in real life, when they kiss i know it is real. and passionate and hot. watching sookie and eric kiss will be like watching paint dry. oh, remember the end of the season will be the real answer–have fun the first 10 eps.

26. kaye says:

Season 4 really should be about Sookie and Eric. I hope the writers do a good job of interpreting the books. I can’t wait and fans will be just delighted. I can’t wait!

27. my1023 says:

Unfortunately Alan is a fan of Bill and Sookie., The books are clearly Eric and Sookie but he thinks that Bill is Sookie’s soulmate. I am really hoping that he follows the books.

• billsbetter says:

why-alan bought the rights to the books. he can do whatever he wants. you want book tb. then produce your own show. alan is not going by the books or bill would be in peru. poor baby, hope you make it.

• billsbetter says:

read the books and ignore the tv. that way you can stay in charlaine harris lane forever. don’t push your hopes on me. i like bill and sookie.

28. Mari says:

Love them all!

29. Silvana says:

Damn! the first one is so damn hot! Lucky woman.