Matt's Inside Line: Scoop on Good Wife, Grey's, Gossip Girl, the Community Kiss and More

Got the Monday blahs? Let’s see if I can perk up the start of your week with a flurry of scoops, teases and sound bites from some of TV’s hottest shows and stars.

The Good Wife | Just how bad is good wife Alicia going to be? Will her season-ending romp with Will be a onetime thing, or are these two en route to an all-out affair? Julianna Margulies has yet to get wind of what series creators Robert and Michelle King have set for Season 3, but tells me the long-awaited hook-up, as rapturous as it may be, probably “is going to cause a lot of sadness and friction and unrest, because of the Peter situation.” That is, with Peter now locking his crosshairs on not just the governor’s office but on his romantic rival, Alicia must carefully navigate the waters before her. “I have a feeling that Peter is going to go after Will, and Alicia is always first and foremost concerned with other people, ” Margulies ventures. “So, I think she’ll probably do what’s best for Will, and not what’s best for her.” Hey, as long as they get their $7,800 worth out of the hotel room first.

Exclusive: Ellen Pompeo Opens Up About Her Uncertain Grey’s Anatomy Future

Grey’s Anatomy | Series boss Shonda Rhimes knows that not only did this year’s season finale give Mer-Der fans pause, it also has Cristina-Owen shippers in a lather, given Yang’s seemingly insurmountable opposition to going through with her unplanned pregnancy. In her defense, Rhimes told me, “What we try to do all the time is take chances with our characters; if we didn’t, we would have all been bored and quit by now. We are trying really hard to keep story fresh and keep the audience on the edge of their seat not knowing where were going to go with it.” And that is why Cristina now finds herself pregnant with a child she doesn’t intend to carry. “Cristina has always been a person who said she never wants children, so this is interesting,” argues Rhimes. “It’s the ultimate dilemma for her.” To which I suggested that Private Practice‘s Sam would pair up nicely with Seattle Grace’s own baby-averse doc. “Yes,” Rhimes concurred, he probably would!”

Shonda Rhimes: Grey’s Anatomy Finale Sets Up What May Be Original Cast’s Final Run

Gossip Girl | Dair opponents, rejoice! As seen during the final episodes of this season, there’s a new sexy miss whose kiss is on Dan’s list, and given that Kaylee Defer is now a series regular, Charlie/Ivy is here to stay. “They’ve been pointing me at Dan, so… maybe I’ll stay with him,” DeFer forecasts. “The girls on the show tend to bop around [from guy to guy], but maybe I’m the only faithful one? ” To which I’ll say: Nahhhh. Regardless of who fills Dan’s dance card, DeFer promises “all sorts of drama boiling” at the hands of Ivy, an actress posing as Serena’s cousin — though DeFer doesn’t peg herself as a one-for-one substitute for Taylor Momsen (Jenny). “There’s no way I could replace Taylor,” she defers. “No, she has her own thing.”

Community | Speaking of stolen kisses, fans of this acclaimed NBC comedy are curious as to what will come of the season finale clinch shared by Annie and — of all people — Abed. Noting that “nothing happens on this show that doesn’t have weight to it,” series boss Dan Harmon previews, “It’s more about how Annie was affected by that kiss,” seeing as Abed was technically channeling Han Solo at the time. “We know that Annie has a [bad boy] ‘type,’ and Abed accidentally stumbled into it,” says Harmon. “But it remains to be seen whether Abed was ‘there’ for it.”

Ricky Gervais: The Office‘s Star-Studded Finale Jumped a ‘Big’ Shark

Outsourced | Anyone who is having trouble bidding adieu to this one-and-done NBC comedy can find solace in the fact that it was accidentally listed as a Returning Series in a handful of NBC press binders at last week’s upfront event, and that errant leaflet (obtained by Deadline) shares this now-moot morself of Season 2 scoop: “After surviving his first year managing the call center in India, Todd’s ready for some bigger challenges — should he try to make his relationship with Asha a bit more than work-related? Is his team ready for a trip to America for training and some good ol’ USA traditions like beer pong?”

TNT Announces The Closer Spin-Off, New Mystery Series With Best-Selling Authors

The Closer | One of the highlights of Upfronts Week is a luncheon Turner hosts at NYC’s tony Del Posto, where this year my tablemates included The Closer‘s Kyra Sedgwick, Jon Tenney and Robert Gossett. Prior to breaking bread with that trio, I chatted with Corey Reynolds, who at this early date does not know if Gabriel or any of the other MCD detectives will crossover to the Mary McDonnell-fronted spin-off premiering in summer 2012. But Reynolds did have this to joyously tease about The Closer‘s final season premiere, airing this July 11: “The last few minutes will absolutely leave your jaw. On. The. Floor. Something unbelievably unexpected happens.” Hit comments with your guesses!

If there’s a show or hot topic you’d like the Inside Line on, email mattmtvguy@gmail.com, and maybe it’ll get some love the next time around!

1. M says:

God can’t you guys just leave Taylor Momsen alone already??! She’s off the show and doing her music away from this crap. Just leave her be! And yeah Kaylee Defer DEFINITELY can’t replace Taylor! No one can.

2. John Berggren says:

Any of the cancellations that stung this season have been healed quite readily by the renewals of Fringe and Community. Farewell Better With You, good riddance “V” redux. So long Human Target.

• John Berggren says:

I do hope some of the actors from Outsourced find good homes on TV. While the series wasn’t wholly well executed – the cast was wonderful.

• Lyn says:

Agree wholeheartedly! It also was great to enjoy a show that was devoid of doctors, lawyers, cops, autopsies or that lame, fake-documentary format.

• Snsetblaze says:

And it improved as the season went on.

• John says:

I was about to recommend you start watching Community, but then remembered it technically has a lawyer in it, and one episode was “fake documentary”. Otherwise, I guess it’s your bag.

• Bob says:

No love lost for “V” or “Outsourced”. “Lie To Me” hurt a little, though.

3. Rowan says:

The Outsourced Upfront leaflet clearly shows that the show had no direction or drive. Talk about boring storylines for the proposed second season. No wonder it wasn’t picked up. The EP’s didn’t know what to do with it.

The Good Wife is always head and shoulder above most of what’s on TV – I’m really looking forward to Peter’s reaction to Will sleeping with his wife and the Alicia/Kalinda relationship that both women are mourning. And now that Eli’s going to be working out of Lockhart-Garder, this is going to be a great new season.

Grey’s and Private Practice seem to be overlapping character traits and stories. Is Shonda running out of new ideas?

4. Kirsty says:

Can’t believe they’re going there AGAIN with Cristina. She’s been pregnant before and so faced this ‘dilemma’ before. Oh, and they’ve DONE the ‘doesn’t want a kid and changes her mind’ storyline with Arizona.

• Shauna says:

At least Arizona wasn’t the one carrying the baby.

• Liza180 says:

You nailed it! I am so mad that a doctor would get accidentally pregnant TWICE! It really makes me mad. These types of people aree why pro choice has problems. Grrr. So we have christina and callie who both practiced unsafe sex and got accidentally pregnant. I wish the writers would wise up. I’m very disappointed. For someone soooo comoletely against having kids, christina should have been obsessive about birth control. Jeez.

• Lyn says:

Yes; could this plot be any more lame?? Accidents can happen, of course, but if a smart, well-off professional woman like Cristina wants to prevent pregnancy, it’s really not that hard.

• Annie says:

If you wanna play odds, there’s no method that offers 100% protections. You don’t need to go to med school to know about birth control options.

• Tina says:

I hope Cristina chooses on her own to keep the baby, I really want to see a pregnant Yang and her juggling career/love with a loving husband. A pregnant Cristina would definitely keep us on our toes and at the edge of our seats. Just saying!

• John says:

Well, the rule in drama is to make the riskier creative choice for your character. So, is Yang becoming “two abortion girl” and alienating her husband a stronger dramatic choice than “Yang faces her fear of motherhood, makes the ultimate compromise in the name of her marriage, and ultimately grows”/”the ultimate non-mom becomes a mom”?

As a storyteller, Shonda would disappoint by not taking the second, richer path.

• tripoli says:

Simply not wanting to have children or be a mother is not the same as having a fear of motherhood. And why should she be the one to compromise? Why not Owen? And why does forcing her to have a child she does not want mean she will grow? Sure, she’ll grow into a resentful unhappy woman whose marriage and child would suffer as a result. Is that the story you envision. Sounds super.

• eviltwit says:

Women who don’t want to become mothers don’t need to “grow” becoming mothers. They’ve already done the growing in knowing themselves enough to know they don’t want to be mothers. The richer path isn’t necessarily the default of doing of every body else does and is expected for every woman. Anybody woman who’s really thought this decision through and doesn’t want a child knows that there’s no dilemma. Caving to Owen’s demands isn’t the right thing for Cristina. And, Owen has showed himself to be utterly selfish in his demands, knowing that Cristina never wanted a child – having chosen to ignore this. They never belonged. As much as I liked them as a couple, Cristina and Owen should break up.

• Alrisha says:

Exactly my thinking. She is a doctor so is stupid the put her in that situation twist. I got it, she doesn’t want a kid, I with her, but as a smart woman she should take the precessions necessaries to not get pregnant. And don’t say “accidents happened” that is silly she is a doctor.
      My though is SR is short in ideas. First, the story line to Mer is stupid. No one in research do that thing ‘cuze that is a career killer. Not only for her, but for the institution and everyone in there, and believe me, in this world there not redemption. One you a cheater, you are one forever.
      Second. All this baby drama is a cheap drama. Why in a story around a woman this has to be the subject over and over again? Give me a break. There more important thing in a woman life and hard as some people found to believe no every women in the world wanna be a mother.

• nicole says:

I so agree, the Mer story is over the top stupid, and on-air, they never mentioned christina being pg once before, and devestated when she wound up losing it before her abortion. Just as bad as soaps recycling storylines with some of the players slightly changed. ok, rant over. lol

5. Nicole says:

Eh, as Ivy/Charlie was I’m still rooting for Dair to come back to the forefront. Way too much fun and untapped potential in that pairing and I just don’t see Louis and Blair lasting. In the end it’s going to come down to Chuck v Dan for Blair’s hand and heart.

• Mark says:

Stealing blank checks and expecting that to yield intersting amounts of money in this day and age… Uh, yeah.. Whatever. Is this story line from the 1970s?

6. mel says:

I would love to see a CO baby !

7. Manu says:

I’m hoping for DAIR so no rejoicing, but it didn’t really sound bad. Just because she may be around Dan doesn’t mean he’ll want her!

8. p says:

please stop calling it bad wife, it’s not funny and definitely not true!

9. Bruce_F says:

Please. Anyone who saw the Gossip Girl season finale can see they’re putting Dair on a tee for next season. There were at least 3 or 4 nods in that direction during the final hour.

10. FHL says:

Guess on Closer shocker: Brenda makes a date with Fritz and… actually doesn’t blow it off for work stuff.

11. Jess says:

There was a definite nod to Dair in the season finale. They had to close the CB chapter for now in order to get there, because put DB up against CB and your playing a losing game. I’ll tune back in when the DB fling is over and the writers have hopefully got there crack ship (or at least JS 2.0 crack ship) out of there system, I imagine that’ll be around mid-season, defiantly before the 100th episode and CB are back in full force.

12. Lisa says:

I truly hope Cristina/Owen find a way around this dilemma – I really would love to see a baby badass.

13. JB Smoove says:

My butt hairs are still burnt from the fact that Outsourced and Mad Love were cancelled.

14. tvsb3 says:

i hope cristina and owen work it out and cristina can give their baby a chance…

15. Lyndsey says:

I love the drama, but all I know is I want to see Cristina Yang pregnant. It makes a wonderful storyline for Greys and Cristina and Owen.

16. Tory says:

I dont care Shonda to have a married women have an abortion is wrong. If Shonda is truly pro-choice she should show the topic a bit more respect. Baby Yang For the WIN

17. Casey says:

I am really hoping that Owen and Cristina make up and decide TOGETHER to keep the baby. I believe that if Rhimes wanted to have Crisitna have a baby with Owen, than I think that Rhimes would give us something to look forward to in the season to come. Plus, I believe that Zola is going to play a role in helping Cristina deciding to keep the baby. I am thinking that they will have a boy if they go through with the baby story.

18. Lauren says:

Shonda give Cristina Yang her baby. Arizona change her mind and you gave Callie and her bff a kid, but not a man and his wife. This storyline is not provocative it is lame.

19. martha melio says:

iwould love to see cristina as a mother. that would evolve her as a person

20. Kayla says:

What makes me angry about Cristina being pregnant again is that it will give the message that abortion is a birth control method. Ooops I am pregnant, I can just have an abortion. I am prochoice but choosing to have one because you are alone and no way out is one thing to choose to abort a child because “you just don’t want one” even though you have the economic means and a loving husband is just too much even for someone as liberal as I am.

• Karen says:

While Christina did technically have an abortion the first time around it was because she had an etopic pregnancy, and as I recall was in tears over losing the baby.

• robbin says:

Completely agree! i am pro choice also but everything isn’t always black and white. She has a husband actually standing there begging her for his childs life and she won’t budge. I dont think I could continue with Greys if she goes through with termination, and I have been faithful since Season 1 episode 1

21. Ruby says:

Dair: So basically the showrunners lied when they said “Dan and Blair are not over.” Whatever. This was the best pairing they’ve come up with since season 1 Chuck/Blair (after it got all creepy and abusive they weren’t good anymore) and they totally drop the ball. Ugh.

The Annie/Abed kiss was awesome. Abed is surprisingly sexy.

• Bruce_F says:

Don’t believe it. Remember, these are Kaylee Defer’s comments, not the producers. Watch the finale again. They’re totally setting up more Dair stuff for next season. They were about as subtle as a hammer about that fact in the last episode.

22. Joanne says:

I enjoy Greys but don’t ship any couple in particular. I found Callie/Mark/Arizona pregnancy a little over the top and just not interesting because I hadn’t been invested in them from the beginning. Now Meredith and Cristina are a whole different story. I am excited about seeing Mer/Der adopt and possibly get pregnant in the long run (happens all the time) and to watch a pregnant Cristina would be all kinds of fun and angst. All I can say I don’t know if I would want to be Owen for that 9 months LOL! I am all for keeping us on our seats, but choose ways that long time Greys fans will be waiting the next week to see the “drama” of a first time mother Meredith and a pregnant Cristina :)

23. Sal says:

I am rooting for DAIR and i hope Dan does not get involved with Ivy. Such a boring character.

24. Becky says:

I will be on the edge of my seat for S8 SP of Grey’s but if Cristina’s character goes through with the abortion I will be off that chair on Thursday nights fast than Shonda can left her pen. I love Grey’s and I love Cristina but I don’t want her to be know for the one that got an abortion, I want her to go down in television history as a “snarky, brilliant surgeon that learned to juggle career/love in which her predecessor Ellis Grey did not master”.

• Lauren says:

I really don’t think they will go through with her having an abortion. The network would definitely not allow it, because I’m sure a lot of people feel the same way you do and they would lose viewers. I am pro-choice but I also think that Cristina has a stable life with Owen, who wants kids, and it would be wrong to have an abortion in that situation. If she didn’t want kids, she should have been more careful, because now she has one. I’m sure Cristina will end up hanging around Zola and will keep it. Otherwise there is no way her and Owen will work it out.

25. Cindy says:

Ok Christina, come on! You’re a doctor for heaven’s sake. Don’t you know yet how NOT to get pregnant? This is your SECOND unplanned pregnancy (the first – a miscarriage – with Burke). If you don’t want to be a mommy, take the pill!

• ana says:

who said she wasn`t on the pill? Pills fail all the time.Bailey, Callie and Meredith who had a scare and then got pregnant.

• Bob says:

Only in the dreamworld of television.

• fudgefase says:

Correct – someone who takes the pill properly, and is careful re tummy upsets, drug interactions etc will almost never get pregnant. Pill/birth control failure on TV is MUCH more common than in real life. Anyway, if Yang felt this strongly, and was confident she never wanted to have a child, she’d have had her tube(s) tied. She might not have told Owen – and if he wanted a child then that could have been another storyline.
          But I have to agree with the poster who said they were troubled at abortion being shown as a method of birth control. You still need to get doctors to agree that an abortion is the best course of action – usually for your health sake. I think I would be disappointed if Yang had an abortion – but drama does what drama does. PS. I’ve worked as a nurse and for most (but not all) women, an abortion is a very, very hard thing to do, accompanied by all kinds of guilt and mental distress. Some women do have more than one, but they are not the norm. For most women, an abortion is a decision they make because they simply can’t see any other way out of their situation and are truly desperate. I don’t think Shondra should show it a the choice of a petulant person who just wants her own way. Responsibility is a b****.

26. paula says:

I want to see Cristina pregnant. That would make her character grow and I want to see her realizing she can love being a surgeon and also her husband and baby. I hope she doesn`t get the abortion cause I`m tunning out if she is. Also Cristina pregnant would be hillarious

27. Laurie says:

I understand Shonda wanting to have a cliffhanger and suspense to keep us on the edge til S8 but she also is pushing a bunch of GA fans off the cliff if she has Cristina go through with the abortion. Not because whether it is right or wrong, because what “growth” does it show in Cristina to choose the same thing as last time (didn’t happen only because she miscarried). Seriously, that is what has me so frustrated. I want continue to grow in her relationship with Owen, she has become so much more multi layered as character since she opened her soul to him. She is still her snarky self, best friend to Mer, but with Owen she has someone to show her vulnerable side to that no one else has seen even Mer.

28. spencer says:

Wait, so is Outsourced cancelled or not?!?! I’m sooo corn-fused!

• Bob says:

Yes, it’s been (mercifully) cancelled. Someone goofed at the Upfronts and left their page in the booklet.

29. Rachel says:

Mer/Der fans don’t have to worry because even when Shonda throws them angst she assures them everything will be find. With CO fans she could careless how upset and lost we are that there might be no baby and no CO next season :( Cristina/Owen do angst well because of the amazing actors portraying them but a little reassurance would go a long way to CO fans keeping the faith and tuning in next season.

30. Kellie says:

Cristina and Owen are why I watch Grey’s, so Shonda is actually smart because I will definitely be tuned in to the SP8 because I want to know what happens with them. But after the first couple episodes will tell me whether their story goes in the direction that I will be on the edge of my seat. I don’t want to see Cristina grow to be able to accept love and succeed at career, I don’t want her to go back to S4 depressed with no career and alone.

31. MGL says:

Love The Good Wife. It is the best show on TV and it had one of the most well done season finale’s. Hope to see Will and Alicia together next season. They have great chemistry; and her protecting Will from Peter would be enjoyable.

32. Juliet says:

As long as Cristina/Owen get thru this together, I don’t mind the bumpy road.

33. Kristi says:

I’m still so super bummed that “Outsourced” was cancelled. Reading that synopsis of what was to be was a nice treat – I just wish it was happening! :(

34. Anne says:

Shonda better not mess up Owen/Cristina just for drama sake, that would just tick off a ton of fans.

35. Ally says:

Loved the Good Wife finale, and the season on the whole! I think I may be one of the few who don’t want this thing with Will to go on. He’s skeevy if you ask me, and frankly Alicia can do better! I’m hoping it’s a one night stand. The potential fallout at work, with Kalinda, and with Peter would be awesome. Also, I’d love to see Peter make Will’s life challenging. It would be interesting to see the dynamic of Peter actively pursuing Alicia and trying to destroy his perceived nemesis Will. Also, is it just me or does anyone else want to smack Grandma Florick?

36. Gina says:

CO fans are definitely in a tither because she wrote Cristina/Owen in a no win situation. I just hope she has a plan that doesn’t destroy C/O, Cristina and Owen.

37. Becca says:

Well Annie couldn’t kiss Jeff again in the finale, so Abed started channeling both Han Solo and Jeff together.

38. Karen says:

I know Ms. Rhimes is just trying to get a rise out of fans — I wouldn’t bother except she implies she can be influenced and I fell in love with CO. So Cristina has always said she NEVER wanted kids? She said that for the first time a few episodes ago (of course Arizona made that same speech more definitely last year). Before that, all we saw was that she wasn’t a kid person and one time in an OR she said “have you met me?” How does Shonda explain that she planned to have Cristina’s accidental pregnancy at the end of Season 5 and have her raise it in Season 6 until SR changed her mind at the last minute? (Accidents happen, but C really should have had her tubes tied if so convinced.) Cristina and Owen are the one really meaningful and truly exciting thing this show ever did and they are why I watch. It would be original and exciting to see CO have a full discussion. (I assume shouting “NO!” at the top of her lungs was not the C S7 growth that was advertized.) I’ve always loved C and think her character is enhanced in her relationship w/Owen. I don’t want to see C do something she really doesn’t want to do, but the more interesting (and hilarious and complicated) story decision would be to have C come to the decision she wants to take this huge risk of keeping the baby of the love of her life for her own reasons — because it would be scary and challenging and as she herself said – she would love it. When does CY back down from a challenge? She would def be an unconventional mom. And still a badass. As a CO fan, I always wanted a baby for them for the sheer fun of but never demanded it if truly not right for the character. But now that there is one, the alternative is too depressing to tune in for.

39. Jennifer says:

Trying to keep faith in the writers after the SF but they have me so bummed that they could destroy such an amazing love story. I just pray they handle Owen and Cristina with care cause what they originally created is magical and so powerful. The continuation of their story could be so powerful combined with angst, comedy and love and that would make for interesting tv.

40. Lucy says:

I have been very disappointed this season in how Callie and Arizona is portrayed as a couple. They act like friends. The threesome with Mark is painful. I don’t mind Mark being tha father or anything, but it is about HOW they portary it:”one big happy polygamous family” and Arizona as not a real parent/family but only a doormat and the third wheel. They don’t allow Callie and Arizona any couple interaction scenes or family scenes with Sofia. There have been way too many C/A/M scenes. Clearly Callie and Arizona are not treated equally to other couples on the show. After the wedding C/A haven’t had any newlywes interaction, shown any love or affection. They haven’t even spoken together! ALL other couples of GA have had post wedding moments. C/A is the only couple who have not in 7 years of this show. The message they are sending is that the C/A relationship is not equal, and that it is not okay to show them being affectionate, loving or intimate.
    I don’t understand why Callie and Arizona were not included in the end of the FINALE. Every other couple was shown. MerDer and Crowen not so happy. Bailey and Teddy had happy moments with their guys, yay! But where was C/A happy couple moment? We don’t know, because we haven’t had one single moment with C/A after they got married.

In season 8, if they say C/A is a couple, they need to show them as a couple! Truthfully and with respect. This means less C/A/M – one big happy family scenes, more C/A couple interaction scenes and family scenes with Sofia. Arizona needs to be respected and recognized by Callie and treated equally as a mom/family. If they cannot do this, please just BREAK UP Callie and Arizona.

• Becky says:

I was relieved there wasn’t much Calzona in the SF, it was like those characters hijacked the show for the whole second half. I don’t dislike them but in smaller does would be a lot better. Honestly, if people want to know why ratings decreased it is because fans got tired of the C/A/M hour.

41. Gead says:

When Shonda says she wants to take chances with her characters… I hope she means that Cristina’s gonna keep the baby :)
    Love C/O.

42. Bob says:

Oh, great, everyone wants another full season with a baby drama. Will she, won’t she? How lame of a season will it be if the showrunner rests on her laurels? Just take last season’s scripts and change the names. Where’s the drama in that?

43. sarah says:

The Gossip Girl spoiler is kind of stupid because what the hell would the actress who plays Charlie know? They haven’t began filming and they haven’t even gotten the scripts yet, lmao. That’s just her going off of what was given to her in the last few episodes of S4.

Love the Community stuff. Totally hinting at Jeff being her type <3

44. Jeri says:

Shondra again has to come back and explain what is happening on Greys. She should get writers that can do the show without Shondra having to come and make excuses and eat her prior promises. No more Mer-Der separation drama, together til the end. Yeah… right.

More likely, she won’t let the writers alone to do a good job.

45. coalways says:

I just hope that Shonda is playing with us. Cristina’s growth doesn’t have anything to do with having the baby. It’s actually including Owen in her life as a partner. I have yet to see her fully consider him, besides buying the apartment. Don’t get me wrong that was a fairly big step for Cristina but was of little consequence. She has the money and she had nothing else to do in her PSTD phase. I haven’t seen her accept him into her life not since S5. I just hope they work it out as they are the best couple on Greys if not tv.

46. Jer says:

And why exactly do women need to have babies to grow? Why do women need to compromise with the men they love in order to be good wives? Why should women submit to what their husbands want even though they’ve made it very clear prior to an unplanned pregnancy that it’s not what they want? Why does it matter if Owen is a ‘good man’ (he’s so not)?

You girls have taken us all the way back to 1950 and you’re chaining us to stoves. Cristina Yang is a strong woman who does not want children. Guess what? That’s okay. It doesn’t mean that she can’t continue to grow and evolve. It doesn’t mean that she’s a horrible person. It means that she’s a woman who won’t have children.

It’s not the end of the world if you don’t utilize your reproductive organs. Babies should be loved and wanted by both parents. Inside the uterus and out.

47. Rebecca says:

No Dair in season five, pretty much means no me watching Gossip girl in season five. So good luck with that GG writers.

48. J says:

The Annie/Abed kiss on Community was funny…nothing more…cause when you put it in context it’s Abed acting as Han Solo (which was also kinda Jeff)..which more just shows what kind of person Annie is attracted to.

Now I’m not against more in this, (even though I think Joel/Alison have awesome chemistry) I’d want it to be with actual Abed not jut him pretending.

Long Story Short Community is not about Couples but if it does have some break downs my faves would be Jeff/Annie , Troy/Britta , Abed/With his random girls, plus Bromance Troy/Abed….bonus I like evil Pierce

49. M. says:

The Annie/Abed kiss wasn’t really an Annie/Abed kiss.Annie was kissing Han Solo.Yes,it was Abed,but it was the Han Solo act that made them make out in the first place,and Abed and Han are nothing alike in normal circunstances.Actually,if there’s someone one the group that looks like Han Solo,it would be Jeff.The kissing scene was awesome,but it was just acting.But I gotta wonder if Annie kissing somebody is a season finale tradition.

50. dncbvmds says:

Просмотр онлайн бесплатно комедии на сайте http://kinoscar.ru