TVLine Items: Housewives' Record Ratings, Survivor Bad Boy Flips, and More News to Know
Bravo’s Real Housewives of New Jersey premiered with a bang Monday night, flipping tables breaking records left and right.
The Jersey girls’ third season opener delivered the highest rated premiere in the network’s and thus the Real Housewives franchise’s history. The season kickoff also earned Bravo its best Monday ratings to date.
Ready for more of today’s TV dish? Well…
• Survivor badboy Russell Hantz has landed a house-flipping reality show gig with A&E. The cabler picked up seven episodes of Flipped, an hourlong series which will show Hantz in his element back in his hometown of Houston.
• Brothers & Sisters’ Matt Letscher will co-star in the HBO comedy pilot Spring/Fall, as the ex-husband of Tea Leoni’s fashion maven Margo, says Deadline. Additionally, Sigourney Weaver guest stars in the pilot as an authoritative fashion editor.
• Wanna see The Office get a little artsy? EW.com has a look at the NBC comedy’s new promo photo, featuring the cast’s interpretation of the classic Georges Seurat painting “A Sunday Afternoon on the Island of La Grande Jatte.”
• Disney Channel has set a Sunday, June 5 premiere date for its Demi Lovato-less Sonny With a Chance spinoff, So Random!.
• After 45 years as host of the Muscular Dystrophy Association Labor Day telethon, comedian Jerry Lewis has announced that this year’s September 4 outing will be his last. Lewis will bow out by performing his signature song, “You’ll Never Walk Alone.”
Which TVLine Items have you talking today? Let us know in the comments!