Breaking: NBC Axes Law & Order: LA, The Event and Outsourced

Get More: Cancellations, News, Scoop

Don’t try to tell anyone at The EventLaw & Order: L.A., and Outsourced that it’s silly to be scared of Friday the 13th: NBC cancelled all three shows today.

The Event started strong last fall but, the denser its serialized plot became, the more its viewership fell off. For what audience remains, at least there will be some (not total but some) closure in the series’ last episode, which airs Monday, May 23. (Deadline.com, meanwhile, reports that producers are looking at ways to keep the show going via another outlet, possibly Netflix.)

On the flip side, LOLA was in trouble right out of the gate. Though the network retooled it and relaunched it with a new cast this spring, it still tanked. So — unthinkable as it is — if Criminal Intent isn’t renewed, come fall, SVU (which is on the verge of being picked up) will be the only L&O still on the air!

TVLine’s Renewal Scorecard has been updated.

Thoughts?

Comments (121)

• Not entirely surprised. The Event was a massive flop, ditto L&O:LA. L&O:LA failed spectacularly, they should have spent more time developing it because it just didn’t take!

Comment by L – May 13, 2011 11:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • They should never have cancelled the original Law and Order. It was easily getting nearly double what L&O LA made. Sometimes trying to fix what ain’t broke is not the way to go. They had an established very very long running show and they tried to make a splash with this and failed badly. It’s going to be weird to see only one Law and Order left. SVU is still decent, but even their numbers have drastcially reduced over the years.

Comment by Stacie – May 13, 2011 05:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • L&O:CI is still on USA. L&O:UK is on BBC America. Both are great shows.

Comment by maggie – May 14, 2011 02:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I am not surprised when NBC cancels any show since they cancelled Heroes a few years ago. I have not watched ANYTHING on NBC since then as I refuse to waste my time on any of their shows because of the fact they will cancel on a whim.

Comment by Linda – May 17, 2011 01:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • TRUE

Comment by jackson – May 26, 2011 07:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I wish they kept the Event …the only show I actually watch on this channel. I thought it was pretty cool and it looked as though there was only 1 more season left anyway.

Comment by Vanessa – June 17, 2011 12:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I can’t agree more with this statement . Felt this way for awhile with other cancelations of shows I liked . What a waste of shows and time to enjoy them . It seems one side of NBC is always looking and promoting good shows and another side making sure the rather speedy discovered bottom line is reached . There are still older style people watching TV still and it takes longer to discover quality shows .

Comment by Kevan – November 6, 2011 06:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • No surprise there.

Comment by MoxieSue – May 13, 2011 11:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • SHOCKERRRR.

Comment by Chmarin – May 13, 2011 11:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Let’s try a new approach to all this: Instead of calling new shows series – just call them mini-series. There going to end shortly, so why string viewers along? If ratings are decent to last more than 1 to 2 ‘mini-seasons’ promote it to series. That rarely ever happens unless it’s a ‘reality show’ or gimmick game show, so what’s wrong with proper labels? No wonder Netflix is the future of ‘series’ viewing.

Comment by forrest – May 14, 2011 04:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Neither comes as a surprise. I didn’t really watch L&O LA other than once or twice (partially in protest of the original being axed before it’s record breaking season) but I did watch The Event. I enjoyed it though it had it’s problems. One major one, and this happens to many shows, was the mid-season hiatus. They cannot keep doing that with complicated shows. People lose interest if they cannot remember all of the complex stories after several months of being off air.

Comment by Allison – May 13, 2011 11:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • They take away from us a clasicc like L&O, just to fail in the first season with L&O LA. Awesome ¬¬

Comment by Sara Black – May 13, 2011 11:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Seriously! I’m just going to come out and say it… Bring back the L&O mothership!

Comment by DL – May 13, 2011 11:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I agree! Bring back the original L&O.

Comment by Rose – May 13, 2011 11:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Take this with a fine grain of salt. There is a rumor going around that the original might come back for one more season.

As I see this, NBC has no one to blame but their self for their stupidity. LOLA was fine when it started out, airing right after SVU. The retooling was NEVER the issue. They needed it, and did a great job too. The show was much better. NBC should’ve cancelled it before it was retooled, in all honesty. What were they thinking of putting LOLA behind The Event and Chuck? Terrible idea. They wanted to see the show die, that’s how I see it.

Comment by Esaul – May 13, 2011 11:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I was going to say the same thing. Bring back the ORIGINAL. We need more Sam Waterston, Linus Roache, and S. Epatha Merkerson.

Comment by Jon – May 13, 2011 12:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That’s right, don’t mess with the best. L&O was SO GOOD again when the morons at NBC canceled it. Interesting storylines and a cast that really gelled for the first time in a long time. So happy their little LA experiment didn’t last & I had my SVU and L&O UK on BBC America to make me happy.

Comment by Deena – May 13, 2011 03:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i am tired of getting involved in these serials and then have them cancelled without conclusion. UGH!

The Event, Flash Forward, Heroes.. etc..

Comment by na – May 13, 2011 11:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • ME TOO!! Stop introducing these complicated shows, setting them up for failure with a 3-month hiatus and then taking them away from the dedicated viewers who remain!! As mad as I was about FF, I was happy that The Event gave me a comparable replacement, and now that’s gone too! So frustrating!

Comment by lauren – May 13, 2011 11:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I AGREE!

Comment by Diane – May 13, 2011 11:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I absolutely agree 100%! I hardly watch any new shows added each fall bc I fear they’ll be cut and we get no closure. Sad to say.

Comment by Amy – May 13, 2011 12:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • That’s right, don’t watch a new show because you’re afraid it won’t last then it won’t last because you’re not watching it.

Comment by tnsmoke – May 15, 2011 10:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Completely agree. I am starting to think my husband’s idea of not watching shows until they last long enough to go to Netflix may be the way to go.

Comment by Allison – May 13, 2011 12:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Completely agree…I’m frustrated, but however I am not suprised actually. :/ I guess I shouldn’t even waste my time catching on the dvred episode from this week. :/

Comment by Robin – May 13, 2011 12:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree. I’m done with these serialized shows because they never seem to last very long. I’m still pissed about The Nine being cancelled by ABC years ago.

Comment by Christine – May 13, 2011 03:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can’t say that the Event isn’t a shocker, but L&O: LA has gotten ALOT better since the return. Hated to lose Skeet but really thought the writing was coming along and the story lines were better. Since they narrowed down the cast, it wasn’t so chaotic and you started getting invested into the characters. Was looking forward to seeing how L&O: LA did in there second season.

Comment by Martin – May 13, 2011 11:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree, as much as I like Skeet Ulrich, the show has been better since the retooling. I’ve just started to dig it and now it’s cancelled.

Comment by Gail – May 13, 2011 11:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Well, crap. I was enjoying the show. I like Morales and TJ . I really thought they would keep the show in production and put it back on the air when their other new shows fail this fall. (Corey Stoll is talented. I hope to see him on TV again soon.)

Comment by J Ann – May 13, 2011 12:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • You know I’ve really enjoyed it since the retooling – Morales and TJ were working out nicely, and it was nice to have Connie as second chair, since she actually seemed like a lawyer (no offense to the other actresses, but they just seemed too young). Not to mention it’s easier to have audiences invest in the characters when everyone gets a little more screen time.

The shame was that they rushed L&O:LA in the first place, when giving it a bit more production time would have saved them the embarrassment of having to retool it. (Not to mention that this Angeleno was getting a kick out of some of the LA areas they were shooting in)

Comment by WhitneyD – May 13, 2011 04:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I totally agree…LOLA has gotten so much better. And I love Corey Stoll. Since they started focusing more on his and Alfred Molina’s characters, it was getting more interesting.

Comment by Elizabeth – May 13, 2011 11:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I really enjoyed Peter Coyote as the D.A. myself. He was realistic as a politician.

Comment by JohnDoe – May 13, 2011 02:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Oh Great … everytime I get interested in a show, NBC or Fox cancels it. LOLA was getting so much better, we started watching it. I figured the Event wasn’t long for this world. When oh when are networks going to stick with something? Makes me not want to watch anything until the second season.

Comment by JAO – May 13, 2011 03:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree, I was enjoying Alfred Molina in L&O LA.

Comment by JM – April 23, 2012 07:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Great, we lose a decent show like the Event, which just need some fine tuning to keep a show, Chuck, which has struggled every season to find an audience. I’m not sure why I am still surprised by the working of studios.

Comment by Art – May 13, 2011 11:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The NON-Event needed a lot more than some fine tuning. It meandered all over the map on its characters. Is this character a cold-blooded assassin? No, she’s a CIA agent. Is this alien working for the aliens? Yes, but he still supports the President. And Jason Ritter’s half-alien girlfriend must be the poorest actress in prime time this year.

Comment by Rock Golf – May 13, 2011 11:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • What you just described is character development. If we knew everything there was to know about characters after the first episode what the heck would be the point in continuing to watch it?
        The two characters that you referenced, Simon and Vicky, are actually two of the most interesting characters on the show.

However, I do agree with your assessment of Leila. The character was ridiculously annoying, and the fact that the actress was absolutely terrible did not help matters. I think the show got much better when they teamed Sean up with Vicky.

Comment by Christine – May 13, 2011 02:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I agree with everything you just said. Leila’s character bores me to tears but Simon and Vicky are two of my favourite characters on the show. And yes, the pairing of Sean and Vicky worked much better!!

I’m very sad to see it cancelled as I love serials like these. Unfortunately, they never seem to last long enough. :(

Comment by Sarah – May 13, 2011 06:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I sure hope this means Jason Ritter will be welcomed back to Parenthood for good!

Comment by Lynn – May 13, 2011 11:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • my thoughts exactly!! i want him back on parenthood!!

Comment by sam – May 13, 2011 11:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • ditto!

Comment by shespeaks – May 13, 2011 11:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • My thoughts exactly! Yay!

Comment by KateC – May 13, 2011 12:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • welll that certainly could be an upside! :)

Comment by Robin – May 13, 2011 12:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I totally agree! I love Jason Ritter and loved him on Parenthood. I did watch The Event but was always praying that if the worst happened, Mr Cyr would come back and sweep Sarah off her feet!

Comment by Lucy – May 13, 2011 02:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • LOLA-a bit of a shocker but not unexpected. If a show needs to be retooled, never a good sign. Changing of the guard. Standard cop shows are things of the past. At least on Network TV.

The Event-not a shock, Serialized TV shows on Network TV don’t work anymore. Too bad for Blair Underwood, Good actor, can’t find a good TV home

Comment by bmo – May 13, 2011 11:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I watch The Event and am not surprised. It started off really interesting, but quickly because implausible. Other shows have fastastical plots, but we care about the characters, believe them and are invested, like LOST or Fringe. But The Event just hasn’t been able to capture that. It’s laughable at this point, which is sad because I wanted to really get into it.

Comment by Karen – May 13, 2011 11:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hope they lock in the “SVU” renewal for two seasons. I believe it’s still one of NBC’s best-rated scripted series.

Comment by Danny – May 13, 2011 11:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m quite mad about the Event.If they think no one’s watching they should check out Facebook and GetGlue(where it’s listed as one of the top shows by viewers).They keep the Office on when mostly just the critics like it and other shows with the same critic viewers.Critics don’t make the majority of viewers,real people do.

Comment by Diane – May 13, 2011 11:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I quit watching The Event after a few episodes because it was so awful.

Comment by Tavis – May 13, 2011 11:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • “the denser its serialized plot became, the more its
    viewership fell off”
    I totally disagre.

The worst it’s writing got, the more it’s viewership fell off!!

Comment by Maxime A – May 13, 2011 11:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Honestly couldn’t careless about The Event. I watched the first 7 or so episodes and got completely bored. I actually forced myself through those 7 episodes.

LOLA on the other hand, I am sad about. It is my 3rd favorite L&O series (behind SVU and Trial By Jury [another show canceled way way too soon!]). The retooling really did help the series. Such a shame.

Comment by Blake – May 13, 2011 11:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What was wrong with the original Law and Order? Where’s Jack? I hated the new L & O.

Comment by Karen – May 13, 2011 11:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • LOLA was better when it was rebooted but still wasn’t good enough. It’s really a shame. They should try to bring back the original L&O in some form maybe with a new cast? I don’t know but they really dropped the ball on canceling it last year in the first place.

Comment by David – May 13, 2011 11:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • No, if the mothership were to be brought back, and I highly doubt it, I would hope that it would be with the same cast before it was so abruptly canceled. NBC has canceled so many intelligent, gritty programs over the years. They do excel in crappy pseudo-reality shows though. Why not when there is a contingent of moronic viewers already in place?

Comment by Tania – May 13, 2011 11:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think so too, but I don’t want to see Jack McCoy just sitting in an office being Mr. Politician like he was in the last couple seasons. I’d rather see him prosecuting in court.

Comment by JohnDoe – May 14, 2011 05:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • NBC is just stupid – they should have never cancelled the original last year. Ive never been a fan of SVU or CI and never even tried LOLA – out of protest for the original being cancelled… But hey NBC did renew Chuck – hip hip horray… Love Chuck!!!!

Comment by Rusty – May 13, 2011 11:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • So with the ratings bonanza that ‘the voice’ got – we can expect more of the same reality – game show – wreck. Scripted shows are going the way of HBO and USA – The big networks might as well be called reality central.

Comment by forrest – May 14, 2011 04:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The EVENT was a victim of event-preempts for me; after it had a gap in Jan/Feb (due to sports or some such) I just never got re-engaged. When will networks start to (or re-discover) that Continuity Matters?

Comment by skyfan – May 13, 2011 12:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m bummed about The Event. I thought it was really fun and Jason Ritter was really good on it.

Comment by Ruby – May 13, 2011 12:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I thought LOLA was going well… he have such a strong team of actors! But I think LOCI is going to fall apart to. Public miss The Original L&O! Bring it back! It’s one of the bests. Thought me a lot all of these years.

Comment by Bia – May 13, 2011 12:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Law & Order: Criminal Intent is doing great in the ratings on USA. The best L&O:CI team, Goran and Eames, is back.

Comment by Rose – May 13, 2011 02:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • This is itys final season, say goodbye to the last good tv show

Comment by Mike – June 26, 2011 04:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • NBC basically killed the Event itself when the show was off the air for 3 months (episode 10 11/29/10, episode 11 3/7/11). They also lost alot of viewers when they did the same thing to Lost I think in the 4th season.

Comment by Jack – May 13, 2011 12:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Pretty soon, all you are going to see on nighttime network TV are crappy games shows and even crappier reality shows. Network TV has come a long way since the 50′s – mostly downhill!

Comment by majamababe – May 13, 2011 12:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I thought the Event was an excellent show and really moving along during it’s second half. Unfortunately, it was off the schedule for what seemed like 4 months. Why don’t networks run shows for their 20-22 weeks straight and let viewers keep up instead of having to remember what happened in November?

Oh, I guess they should have kept the original L&O on for it’s record breaking season instead of trying another new one huh? Bring back Jack McCoy!!

Comment by Bob – May 13, 2011 12:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Too bad LOLA didn’t last. It shouldn’t have used a cast of people we knew. They should have used a cast that was full of “no namers” that could have made their name on that show. Instead, we had actors that we couldn’t view as true cops and lawyer, but instead I saw them as their roles in other movies they had done. I just couldn’t see Dr. Ock (Alfred Molina from Spiderman 2) as real lawyer.

Comment by Tyler – May 13, 2011 01:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Now I can delete all the Events from my Hulu cue and not waste any time watching them.

The show could have been great, but the ooey gooey couple (Jason Ritter and whoever) really ruined it. And it was so melodramatic. Had they taken a Fringe tone it might have worked.

NBC can’t do anything right.

Comment by carolyn – May 13, 2011 01:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • LOLA good riddense. The Event eh. it was OK but quickly went downhill. They should cancel all the LO series period, they are old and tired. Harry’s Law could go too as it is becoming another rant platform for Kelly to spew his paranoid nonsense.

Chuck is great but come on give it a full season to finish the story. I’m afraid they will do 13 with a series type finale and then give it a back nine order once the new shows go down the drain and cause the writers to add on to what was supposed to be a series finale.

Comment by BrianR – May 13, 2011 01:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The pilot of The Event was the only one I came close to liking. And I’ve watched every episode since then.

Comment by Sourabh – May 13, 2011 01:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I thought the pilot was the worst episode. I thought the episodes after the hiatus were much better than the beginning of the season.

Comment by Christine – May 13, 2011 03:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Not surprised at all about “The Event” and mildly surprised about LOLA…

Comment by sladewilson – May 13, 2011 01:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m just happy they are letting Chuck have a final season, so they can hopefully give it a real ending! I hate when networks cancel shows without actually finishing them! Some of my faves were cancelled, with no closure at all!! John Doe, Tru Calling, Joan of Arcadia, Heroes, New Amsterdam, The Dresden Files, and Dead at 21 just to name a few. (Dead at 21 was a show on MTV back in 1994, if you don’t remember it…)
    Some shows tried to do movies to fill in plot gaps (i.e. The Pretender, Dead Like Me and Firefly) but they didn’t really answer all the questions we had about them…

Comment by Kat – May 13, 2011 01:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Huh? A Law and Order series failed to make it to a second season? What happened to NBC’s good relationship with Law and Order creator Dick Wolf?

Man, Dick Wolf must be so disappointed.

Comment by Melissa – May 13, 2011 02:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hate networks! They announce new shows and they keep cancelling them. They should give them some time so people can tune in.
    I liked The Event! Although it’s true that the second half of the season is a bit of a downhill.
    I don’t care about L&O.

Comment by O – May 13, 2011 02:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Well, that’s sad, they worked so hard on the LOLA revamp. I would love for this to mean the mothership will return, but I don’t think it does mean that. SVU probably only has one or two more seasons left in it with the way things are going at NBC, and when that happens, the L&O franchise will be dead. That’s a very sad thing. Perhaps LOLA can be shown on a cable network much like what happened with Southland? TNT and TBS seem to have really good success with taking on NBC’s castaways. Oh, and I just thought of something else tragic! Munch never got to appear on LOLA! Isn’t that the only L&O show he was never on??

Comment by Amber – May 13, 2011 02:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • No, Munch was also not in CI I believe, or perhaps it was Trial By Jury. I honestly can’t remember, but I do know there is at least one L&O spin off that Munch hasn’t been in besides LOLA. It’s a shame LOLA was cancelled. If I were a producer or actor on one of these shows, I wouln’t sign a contract with out it stipulating that the show will be allowed proper closure if in the event it is to be cancelled. period.

Comment by Tanya – May 13, 2011 05:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m bummed about Outsourced.

Comment by Summer – May 13, 2011 02:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I never watched Lost but got hooked on The Event. Very sorry to larn it’s been cancelled. I also liked the new and improved L&O LA with the focus on Morales and TJ and the addition of Alaina de la Garza. Leave it to NBC to think we need more reality TV and and less adult drama. I guess all the Snookys of the world are in their target audience. Funny, CBS has done just fine with adult drama.

Comment by Linderella49 – May 13, 2011 02:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m really bummed about “Outsourced”. I enjoyed it. Glad we at least got a full season.

Comment by Kristi – May 13, 2011 02:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Outsourced, that’s what you get for making us wait TOO effin’ long for Parks & Recreation! I know it was NBC who made the choice, but I will be blaming Outsourced for the delay nonetheless!

Thank you, and goodnight!

Comment by Linda – May 13, 2011 02:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Count me in as someone who is pissed about Outsourced. That show is awesome.

Comment by Kescat – May 13, 2011 02:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Another Outsourced fan – sucks that it got cancelled. I really enjoyed that show :(

And the Event – man, I thought it was really getting good and there they go, cancelling it!! Ugh, bummed about both shows!

Comment by Patty – May 13, 2011 02:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ha! NBC should have let the chemistry build with Skeet! He was one of the many reasons why a lot of t.v. land people tuned in, then you go and retool? what??? You should gotten rid of Terrance Howard.
    As for The Event, love my SCFI….but really NBC you should have learned a lesson from ABC’s Flashforward, DO NOT draw things out. Keep up viewers interested. That is twice a shame on you NBC.

Comment by tj – May 13, 2011 02:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Outsourced was hilarious. Such a shame.

Comment by Jackie – May 13, 2011 02:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Rats . . . I enjoyed “Outsourced.” Nice to have a show that was set in neither NYC nor LA — and had nothing to do with cops, criminals, doctors, lawyers or autopsies.

Comment by Lyn – May 13, 2011 03:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sad about Outsourced. But I appreciate the season we did get. Hope this isn’t the last of Asian-led series on broadcast. =]

Comment by DryedMangoez – May 13, 2011 03:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Damn!!! I really liked Outsourced! It’s awesome! I love the characters, especially Asha and Madhuri. The wedding was amazing, was set up beautifully, and was hilarious! And shy little Madhuri got herself a boyfriend! How could they axe this awesome show!

Comment by Saphira – May 13, 2011 03:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • From the beginning, LOLA kinda sucked. The cast just didn’t do it for me.

Comment by Bonny – May 13, 2011 04:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Should have kept the original Law and order, I miss that one. As for the event, I for one am sad to see it go. But like flashforward it had it’s plotholes and other problems!

Comment by karlisle – May 13, 2011 04:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i love flashforward and the event they need to keep the shows on and not take 3 or 4 weeks off then come back cause everyone has forgot about the show was even on.if the show is on on mondays night and has say 22esp keep the show on for 22 weeks in a row not 3 weeks here and then a rerun then play a new esp the go back to rerun

i hate nbc and abc always get rid of shows i like WE DONT NEED TO NO REALITY TV KEEP THAT SH*T OFF

AND TNT FOR GETTING RID OF DARK BLUE GOOD SHOW SHOULD HAVE KEPT THE SHOW LIKE IN SEASON 1

Comment by matt – May 13, 2011 04:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • NBC = Nuttin’ But Crap

First there was the whole Leno Disaster (no 10pm primetime scripted shows, followed by Leno vs Conan), then the cancellation of Law & Order (original) followed by the introduction of the dreadful L&O:LA
    (altho to give credit, the ‘makeover’ was a HUGE improvement!! – too bad NBC didn’t know how to market itself out of a major ‘f’-up!)
    These networks are risking a lot on all new shows that may not make it 1st 6 weeks of the 2011/2012 season! What will we be stuck with then?? More ‘reality’ crap????

Comment by Mikey – May 13, 2011 05:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Channel really stupid, not only interested in money, and has no respect for the viewers .

Comment by W.H – May 13, 2011 05:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post