It's Official: NBC Renews Chuck For Fifth (and Final) Season

Get More: News, Renewals, Scoop

It’s official: Chuck Bartowski is the luckiest spy in television history.

Sources confirm to TVLine that Chuck has cheated death once again and will return for a fifth — and final — season this fall.

NBC declined to comment, but I hear the show will be back for a 13-episode farewell season.

Chuck Spoiler Alert: New Season Finale Intel

As reported on Thursday, fellow Peacock bubble shows Parenthood and Harry’s Law have also been renewed. No word yet on the fate of Outsourced. The Event and Law & Order: LA, meanwhile, have been axed.

TVLine’s Renewal Scorecard has been updated!

Tags: ,

Comments (374)

• Hi I’m a Nerd from the nerdherd, and I’ve been once since I was 8. This show is the only show I still watch since I was little. Please Keep this show and cut stupid shows like parks and Rec or Harry’s law. I this show always puts a smile on my face. Keep CHUCK!!!

Ps I totally Jeffster should make a CD!!! I’d buy it!

Comment by Hope – July 14, 2011 08:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Read all these comment and I came to one conclusion. Chuck has the best fans ever and they are ready to defend it no matter what. It’s no wonder they say chuck is the luckiest spy in television history, so true..

Comment by Syntyche – July 31, 2011 04:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m glad they’re renewing for another season: 13 episodes.
    I just didn’t think it would be cut so short, I hope they will reconsider renewing. Chuck is a cool show.

Comment by Francis – October 8, 2011 08:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • save chuck at all costs. Notify NBC and its advertisers of our desire to keep chuck for many more seasons to come. Let them know if chuck is (EVER) cancelled no product will be sold that NBC advertises! period!!!! If I could i would buy a TV network to air chuck on!, and put this nbc network to shame!!!!!!

Comment by mike – October 11, 2011 09:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • wow dis is gr8 news..coz it fils bad 2 c ur favourite show dismisd 4 other anayin nd boring show.. So does dis mean dia wil b a season 6..coz i cnt stp jumpin wit hapiness nd joy.

Comment by casmir – November 3, 2011 12:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i luv team bawtoski

Comment by casmir – November 3, 2011 12:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • when its coming to india…
    i want so5 in india

Comment by gajeeraa – November 3, 2011 09:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Make 1 more season of Chuck please my god…

Comment by Replaner – November 14, 2012 06:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post