It's Official: NBC Renews Chuck For Fifth (and Final) Season

It’s official: Chuck Bartowski is the luckiest spy in television history.

Sources confirm to TVLine that Chuck has cheated death once again and will return for a fifth — and final — season this fall.

NBC declined to comment, but I hear the show will be back for a 13-episode farewell season.

Chuck Spoiler Alert: New Season Finale Intel

As reported on Thursday, fellow Peacock bubble shows Parenthood and Harry’s Law have also been renewed. No word yet on the fate of Outsourced. The Event and Law & Order: LA, meanwhile, have been axed.

TVLine’s Renewal Scorecard has been updated!

TAGS: ,
GET MORE: News, Renewals, Scoop

1. Hope says:

Hi I’m a Nerd from the nerdherd, and I’ve been once since I was 8. This show is the only show I still watch since I was little. Please Keep this show and cut stupid shows like parks and Rec or Harry’s law. I this show always puts a smile on my face. Keep CHUCK!!!

Ps I totally Jeffster should make a CD!!! I’d buy it!

2. Syntyche says:

Read all these comment and I came to one conclusion. Chuck has the best fans ever and they are ready to defend it no matter what. It’s no wonder they say chuck is the luckiest spy in television history, so true..

3. Francis says:

I’m glad they’re renewing for another season: 13 episodes.
    I just didn’t think it would be cut so short, I hope they will reconsider renewing. Chuck is a cool show.

4. mike says:

save chuck at all costs. Notify NBC and its advertisers of our desire to keep chuck for many more seasons to come. Let them know if chuck is (EVER) cancelled no product will be sold that NBC advertises! period!!!! If I could i would buy a TV network to air chuck on!, and put this nbc network to shame!!!!!!

5. casmir says:

wow dis is gr8 news..coz it fils bad 2 c ur favourite show dismisd 4 other anayin nd boring show.. So does dis mean dia wil b a season 6..coz i cnt stp jumpin wit hapiness nd joy.

6. casmir says:

i luv team bawtoski

7. gajeeraa says:

when its coming to india…
    i want so5 in india

8. Replaner says:

Make 1 more season of Chuck please my god…